Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Alleged Nazi War Crim Charles Zentai ... Extradition Appeals

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Thu 08 Oct 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Alleged Nazi war criminal Charles Zentai loses appeal against extradition

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,26182783-29277,00.html

ALLEGED Nazi war criminal Charles Zentai has lost a Federal Court appeal to avoid extradition to Hungary to face war crimes charges.

The full bench of the court delivered its judgment in Perth, and granted a stay of 14 days on the execution of the extradition warrant on the 88-year-old.

The Hungarian government alleges Zentai was one of three men who tortured Jewish teenager Peter Balazs in Budapest in November 1944, leading to his death.

Zentai denies the accusation and has fought for four-and-a-half years against his extradition.

A warrant was first issued for his arrest in 2005.

Last year magistrate Barbara Lane ruled Zentai was eligible to be surrendered for extradition to face the charge. His lawyers appealed the decision in the Federal Court but it was upheld by Justice John Gilmour in March.

Zentai's lawyers took the legal fight to the full bench of the Federal Court in August, arguing the crime was not an offence when it was allegedly committed.

Zentai still has the option of applying to the High Court for leave to appeal.

Attorney-General Robert McClelland has the final say on Zentai's extradition.

Mr McClelland has delegated the decision to Home Affairs Minister Brendan O'Connor, who has already invited submissions on the matter.

Zentai's bail was renewed and he was to attend a cardiologist's appointment ordered by the attorney-general's office this afternoon.

His son, Ernie Steiner said outside the court the family would consider its options in the next two weeks.

"We're leaving all options open at the moment, because we haven't read the full extent of the judgment. There may be things in there that are worth pursuing," he said.

The cost of seeking leave for the case to be heard in the high court was cause for hesitation to push the case further, with the legal bill topping $200,000 to date, Mr Steiner said.

"There is a hesitation (to go to the high court), the cost is a factor but we'll do what needs to be done," he said.

Mr Steiner said he had lodged a 570-page submission with Mr O'Connor and said the minister could be his father's best hope of avoiding extradition.

"As far as that goes we've never been able to present any arguments about my father's innocence in the courts in Australia," he said.

"Obviously I am very concerned for my father and I've had to ask him some very direct questions and I'm convinced through my own family history, statements he made in 1994 when my mother was still alive about the date of his departure from Budapest, he wasn't even there.

"So this is really a travesty, this whole thing."

Zentai turned 88 today.

The Simon Wiesenthal Centre lists him in their top ten wanted war criminals.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

High Court urged to approve Charles Zentai extradition to Hungary

by: Lauren Wilson | From: The Australian | March 28, 2012

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/high-court-urged-to-approve-charles-zentai-extradition-to-hungary/story-e6frg6nf-1226312500970

{SNIP}

Australia's Minister for Home Affairs is appealing a ruling of the Full Bench of the Federal Court, which last year found it was not open to the government to make an order to extradite Mr Zentai because the offence "war crime" did not exist in Hungarian law in November 1944.

That was when Mr Zentai is alleged with two others to have assaulted a young Jewish man and thrown his body in the Danube River in Hungary. [more ...]

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Good news for Mr Zentai!  8)

High Court prevents Charles Zentai, 90, extradition to Hungary

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/high-court-prevents-charles-zentai-extradition-to-hungary/story-e6frg13u-1226450794338?from=public_rss

THE High Court has upheld a decision to prevent accused war criminal Charles Zentai from being extradited to Hungary.

{SNIP}

The federal government approved Mr Zentai's extradition to Hungary in November 2009, but the decision was overturned on appeal in the Federal Court in August 2011.

The Federal Court ruled Mr Zentai could not be extradited because the specific offence of ``war crimes'' did not exist in Hungarian law in 1944. [more ...]

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Australia's effort 'dismal' - Nazi hunter

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/australias-effort-dismal-nazi-hunter/story-fndo48ca-1226451340061

THE Nazi-hunting Simon Wiesenthal Centre has slammed the Australian High Court for refusing to extradite to Hungary a man accused of the 1944 murder of a Jewish teenager.

{SNIP}

The Wiesenthal Centre "noted that numerous Nazi war criminals had been extradited from countries of refuge to stand trial in Germany for crimes which had not yet been categorised as such when they were committed".

"Today's unfortunate decision to refuse the Hungarian extradition request appears to ignore numerous legal precedents which in the past facilitated the prosecution of the leaders of the Third Reich and additional Nazi war criminals," it added.

Comment:

Of course, when the same argument is used in reverse, it falls on deaf ears.

Quotehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organised_persecution_of_ethnic_Germans#Czechoslovakia

Czechoslovakia

In the summer of 1945 there were a number of incidents and localised massacres of the German population.

The following examples are described in a study done by the European University Institute in Florence:

• In the Přerov incident, 71 men, 120 women and 74 children were killed.
  • 30,000 Germans were forced to leave their homes in Brno for labour camps near Austria. It is estimated that several hundred died in the death march.
  • Estimates of killed in the Ústí massacre range from 30 - 50 to 600 - 700 civilians. Some women and children were thrown off the bridge into the Elbe River and shot.
Law No. 115 of 1946 providees: "Any act committed between September 30, 1938 and October 28, 1945, the object of which was to aid the struggle for liberty of the Czechs and Slovaks or which represented just reprisals for actions of the occupation forces and their accomplices, is not illegal, even when such acts may otherwise be punishable by law."

As a consequence all atrocities committed during the expulsion of Germans were made legal, and since the law is still in effect no perpetrator has ever faced charges for his or her crimes during the expulsion.

Charles Zentai case the last Nazi pursuit

By: Nicola Berkovic and Cameron Stewart | From: The Australian

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/charles-zentai-case-the-last-nazi-pursuit/story-e6frg6nf-1226451325521

NAZI-HUNTERS say the decades-long push to bring World War II war criminals living in Australia to justice all but ended yesterday with the High Court's ruling against Charles Zentai's extradition to Hungary.

{SNIP}

The decision draws to a close the era of Nazi war crimes prosecutions in Australia - a troubled hunt that resulted in four failed court cases over 25 years at a cost of tens of millions of dollars.

At its height, from 1987 to 1992, a Special Investigations Unit set up by the Hawke government examined up to 800 cases of suspected Nazi-era war criminals living in Australia, but a lack of hard evidence and the unreliability of aged witnesses made it difficult to lay charges.

Some questioned whether Australia's heart was really in the hunt to prosecute crimes committed half a century earlier. A 2006 US-government commissioned report accused Australia of having "an ambivalent" attitude to hunting Nazi war criminals and a "lack of the requisite political will".

Mr Zentai said yesterday he was stunned and happy at the High Court's decision but his life had been ruined by the case.

But the ruling infuriated the Jewish community. Efraim Zuroff, from the Jerusalem-based Simon Wiesenthal Centre, labelled it a black day for Australian justice and a terrible day for survivors of the Holocaust.

He said not one attempt to bring accused Nazi war criminals in Australia to justice had succeeded, and he believed it was now the end of the line.

"We are up against obstacles that are simply impossible," Mr Zuroff said. "If there is no judicial will to bring the criminals from World War II to justice in Australia, then it won't happen."

Executive Council of Australian Jewry president Danny Lamm said the decision would be seen by many as the triumph of narrow legalism over substantive justice. [more ...]

Relief at win tempered by 'ruin'

By: Nicolas Perpitch | From: The Australian

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/relief-at-win-tempered-by-ruin/story-e6frg6nf-1226451265383

Charles Zentai, at home with his son Ernie Steiner in Perth yesterday. Picture: Colin Murty Source: The Australian

MORE than seven years after he was first accused of murdering a Jewish teenager in Hungary during World War II, Charles Zentai is stunned and relieved at the High Court's decision against his extradition, but says his life has been ruined by the whole process.

Seated at the dining table of his son Ernie Steiner's home in the southern Perth suburb of Willetton shortly after the ruling was handed down yesterday, the 90-year-old's smile was tempered by a desire to remedy what he sees as an injustice and his vilification.

He wants an apology from the Australian government and famed Nazi hunter Efraim Zuroff to answer the "false" claims made against him, including that he was a Nazi and tried to hide his military service when he migrated to Australia.

"My life has been ruined. I just have to be thankful for every day I live," Mr Zentai told The Australian.

"We've been waiting for this day for a very, very long time. Too long."

He and his family estimate they have spent about $400,000 fighting extradition.

"Financially it ruined me, and emotionally it probably did a lot of damage," Mr Zentai said.

His son said he was very relieved, yet frustrated the family had never been allowed to present evidence in court, which, he said, would have demonstrated his father's innocence.

"I'm very happy with the decision. I'd really like to hear from the minister that the extradition order has been revoked," Mr Steiner said. "It's a clear win on a technical point.

"It's a very good win and very important in the process, given my father had such limited terms of defence available to him."

Mr Zentai has always denied killing teenager Peter Balazs and throwing his body into the Danube on November 8, 1944.

He has claimed he was not in Budapest when the murder occurred and was instead heading towards Germany with his unit as the Russians approached.

Mr Zentai yesterday denied ever being a member of the Hungarian paramilitary group Arrow Cross or a fascist supporter. He also denied ever being anti-Semitic.

"No, I wasn't.

"Actually, I had nine Jewish friends in my class at high school, and one of them I was still corresponding with from here."

Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7281783/Ex-Nazi-charged-hate-speech-said-people-helped-kill-blame-deaths.html

German prosecutors have filed charges against a former SS soldier for incitement and disparaging the memory of Nazi victims

The accused was not named but he is understood to be Karl Muenter, who had previously been convicted in France over his role in the killing of 86 people in the northern French village of Ascq during World War II.

Muenter, 96, told journalists in an interview broadcast by German channel ARD last November that those killed in Ascq were themselves to blame for their deaths.

He also disputed the fact that the Holocaust claimed the lives of six million Jews

'The accused did not dispute giving the information to journalists but he said he did not know that the interview was recorded and would be later broadcast,' prosecutors from Lower Saxony said in a statement.

'He also did not view his statements as incitement and therefore thought he would not be liable to prosecution.'

If convicted, the accused faces up to five years in jail for incitement and two years for disparaging the memory of the deceased

In his first interview about his time in the SS, Münter said that the victims of the horrific massacre deserved to be shot because they tried to 'run away' and disputed that six million Jews were murdered in the Holocaust.

'If I arrest the men I'm responsible for them. And if they run away I have the right to shoot them,' he said.

But he resolutely maintained that he did not fire his own weapon, but was 'Nur dabei' (merely present) at the massacre

Münter also confessed he was not sorry for his participation in the war crimes. Asked if he regretted it at all, he replied: 'No, not at all!'

'Why should I regret it?,' he said. 'I didn't fire a shot'.

After admitting that he was nostalgic for the Third Reich, Münter added: 'And the matter of the Jews that is attributed to (Hitler)... be careful.'

'There weren't millions of Jews (in Germany) at the time, that's already been disproved.

'This number - six million - is not correct.'

Muenter was 21 years old and a member of the 'Hitler Youth' SS division on the night of April 1, 1944, when a train carrying some 50 soldiers of the division was slightly derailed by an explosion in an act of sabotage by the Resistance

The troops took revenge by shooting dead 86 men in the nearby village of Ascq, the youngest of whom was 15 years old.

Muenter has already had several run-ins with the courts over his past in the SS.

He was sentenced to death in absentia by a French military tribunal in 1949 for his role in the Ascq mass killing but was pardoned in 1955 as part of French-German reconciliation efforts after World War II.

German prosecutors had sought to reopen the war crime case on his home soil but dropped the case against him in March last year because of his prior conviction in France - under a legal principle known as double jeopardy.

The original verdict against him is now meaningless because the French statute of limitations - 20 years - has expired, and EU citizens cannot be prosecuted for crimes they have already been convicted of in another state

This means that Münter has not served a single day in prison for his part in the brutal killings that took place in the village of Ascq, near Lille on the night of April 1 1944
April 1? So it was April fool's day? 6 million indeed?!?!?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia