No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

Today at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

Today at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Illinois News

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Illinois News
« Reply #35 on: 13 April 2019 at 13:54 »
Illinois is broke and has even giving I.O.U's for the state ran lottery. I'm not sure how that even happens. I can only assume Illinois is broke due to the crooks in our politics. I'm also sure it has something to do with Chicago wasting the majority of the state's tax revenue on the niggers, muds, and sexual/mentally deranged. Now they're working on another way to steal more of  my hard earned money to give to the illegal muds and sexual/mentally deranged.
What probably pisses me off the most about this article is that these colleges wil except my money but not my views on how It's Alright to be White.

https://www.ilnews.org/news/state_politics/house-passes-measure-to-give-tuition-assistance-to-undocumented-citizens/article_615795f6-5caf-11e9-b16d-b3ca35ced8a5.html

House passes measure to give tuition assistance to undocumented citizens, transgender students

By Greg Bishop | Illinois News NetworkApr 11, 2019

State Rep. Elizabeth Hernandez, D-Chicago, state Rep. Kelly Cassidy, D-Chicago, state Rep. Norine Hammond, R-Macomb, and state Rep. Allen Skillicorn, R-East Dundee, debate a bill to expand who's eligible for tuition assistance

Noncitizen students and transgender individuals not eligible for federal student loan aid because they’ve failed to register for the selective service would be able to access tuition assistance in Illinois under a plan passed by the House.

State Rep. Elizabeth Hernandez, D-Chicago, has the Retain Illinois Students Act which would give Monetary Award Program money to noncitizen students who have not obtained lawful permanent residence.

“They are residents of Illinois,” Hernandez said. “Universities across the state and community colleges are supportive of this bill.”

Universities and community colleges would benefit from the taxpayer-funded MAP grants for qualifying students attending those institutions.

House Bill 2691 would also give the benefit to transgender students who are disqualified for the benefit for failure to register for the selective service, which all males 18 and older are required to register for in case of a military draft.

State Rep. Kelly Cassidy, D-Chicago, supported Hernandez’s bill.

“Because transgendered students have paperwork with different sex and gender identities on their record, any confusion about a student’s sex can significantly delay their federal aid,” Cassidy said.

State Rep. Norine Hammond, R-Macomb, said there are already concerns that there’s not enough MAP money to go around and Hernandez's bill will compound that.

“That would certainly increase the number of eligible students for the MAP grant program and I have serious concerns about that,” Hammond said.

State Rep. Allen Skillicorn, R-East Dundee, said Illinois is broke.

“We currently don’t have a revenue estimate, the governor predicts revenue is going to be $3 billion less than expected spending for next year and that’s without this,” Skillicorn said.

The Illinois Student Assistance Commission said the measure would increase demand by about $9 million to cover an estimated 3,500 students.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #36 on: 13 April 2019 at 21:52 »
The US has the world’s biggest Economy and Chicago is one of the biggest Cities! The state is broke?!
Can’t afford a boarder wall? That’s rubbish! Look at the aid that gets thrown at Israel!

From what I can tell secondary Education is expensive in the US and it must be paid up front! Not when you are qualified and in the work force as a state loan? That’s hard working a part time job to study at the same time.

I guess a lot of people look at going to army to get the education?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #37 on: 13 April 2019 at 22:27 »
Education is expensive in the US and it must be paid up front! Not when you are qualified and in the work force as a state loan?

"Education" can be very expensive. Especially since most Universities and Colleges are in large just places to indoctrinate our children with "white guilt".

The student loans, if eligible payment start once you finish your schooling. As for the pell grant (from the feds) and the map grant (from the state), they don't have to be paid back.

So I'm basically going to be forced to pay for schooling of muds that aren't even suppose to be here, and never see that cash return to me or the state.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #38 on: 14 April 2019 at 03:35 »
I wonder if I am granted a tourist visa / or slip into the US via a neighbouring nation and over stay , will I be eligible for free Tax payer funded education? Or is that just for non whites to assist with ZOG’s miscegenation?

So what are they saying ? Citizens pay for your education, foreign bludgers come for a free for all?

Sounds like Americans are better off doing a trade apprenticeship , going to community college or doing their Education through the Military?
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #39 on: 14 April 2019 at 08:14 »
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1991-11-07-9104100210-story,amp.html

This “Farragut “ area you got sounds like a nasty, dangerous , hole for racial gangs. It’s an old article but I’ll bet  30 years on things have gotten worse! Sure wouldn’t want to live near there, on the map it seems close to “Gary” I heard that place is where Michael Jackson was from and it’s full of niggers!

Saw a documentary about this house with some crazy haunting s there!

The Price is Reich!

Good News - Nigger AIDS in the US

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 3071
Last post 14 August 2008 at 23:20
by Hidden to Guests
Good News from The Age Newspaper: Jew's Mask is Slipping

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 3657
Last post 25 January 2009 at 15:57
by Hidden to Guests
Real South African News

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard African News

Replies: 20
Popularity: 12497
Last post 24 December 2009 at 14:15
by Hidden to Guests
Good News: SPLC loses $50 Million. Bad news: $PLC can afford it

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Popularity: 3086
Last post 14 April 2009 at 15:24
by Hidden to Guests
How to post an article in RL News Forum (Video Tutorial)

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Help!

Popularity: 3880
Last post 04 May 2009 at 05:03
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]