No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 June 2019 at 01:13
Have you written to PM Joe yet?

https://securemail.accesscorrections.com
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "Words to Live By" From Our Founder - Ben Klassen

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: "Words to Live By" From Our Founder - Ben Klassen
« Reply #5 on: 29 December 2018 at 14:30 »
To my Brothers and Sister,
When you are told that it is wrong to hate, like by the christ-insaners and that you are suppose to love your enemies remember these words.

Love and Hate:

Both Healthy, Normal Emotions. There is no subject about which more hypocrisy is displayed than the subject of hate. We CREATORS take the position that love and hate go together as two sides of the same coin, and that every normal person in order to function properly and realistically meet life's problems must have the capability to feel and exercise both emotions. We believe that to suppress the emotion of hate towards your enemies is as abnormal as to be unable to love your wife, your children, your race and those near and dear to you. Every normal person loves and hates, and anyone devoid of either emotion is mentally sick.  ( Excerpt from The White Man's Bible: Credo #62 )
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #6 on: 31 December 2018 at 15:34 »
Anyone who has questions regarding the meaning of life or the reason for being on this Earth doesn't really have far to look. To answer these questions and more, all one has to do is look towards Nature and read our Great Holy Books. Creativity is a truly well rounded religion, proven true by Nature, that touches on all aspects of the White Race's life. Creativity as a religion is, " the whole ball of wax ".

" If we have eyes to see, ears to hear and brains to think with, we can learn much from the Master Teacher - Mother Nature herself. " (Excerpt  from The White Man's Bible:  Credo #15)
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Creativity Prison Ministries
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity North Carolina - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #7 on: 31 December 2018 at 16:11 »
Right on, brother. The Purpose of Life that Nature has ordained unto us is to propagate and promote our own kind (Founder Klassen explains this in NATURE'S ETERNAL RELIGION, Book II, Chapter 3 "The Purpose of Life"). It is so obvious and basic, yet many will stumble on past it and say we're here to serve Yahweh, the cosmos or to make the world "safe for democracy" (read make it a Jew-dominated hellhole). But our religion wastes no time on cock and bull stories and gets right down to business. Our goal shall always be Nature's most basic law: to safeguard the survival of the White Race.
"The White Race will either inhabit this planet Earth in totality, or it will not survive at all. There will be no in between in our future." - Ben Klassen

The Church of Creativity Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 11174 Goldsboro
N.C. 27532 U.S.A.
Emails: NorthCarolina@creativityalliance.com
             PrisonMinistries@creativityalliance.com

The Church of Creativity Prison Ministries Website
Creativity Prison Ministries Website | https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #8 on: 26 January 2019 at 13:49 »
Christianity, in my opinion is the biggest hurdle a Creator has in front of him/her when recruiting. It's truly been a devastating force on our beautiful Race.

The overriding goal of the Church of the Creator (now Church of Creativity) is the survival, expansion and advancement of the White Race and the immediate goal is to free the White Race from the worldwide yoke of Jewish tyranny. In order to achieve both goals in the necessary to build a massive, powerful movement that can smash the Jewish monster. Before the White Race can ever be in a position to unite, polarized and build such power structure it will first of all have to get its thinking straightened out. This it can never do as long as it entertains its most inner thoughts that most diabolical of all mind-scramblers, Jewish Christianity. By using ridicule and exposing this idiotic age-old spook in the sky swindle, we believe we can best help lead the White Race back to sanity, common sense and a healthy constructive attitude towards its own best interest. (Excerpt from A Revolution of Values Through Religion; page 117)

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #9 on: 15 February 2019 at 14:36 »
The sooner the White Race realize this the sooner we, as a uniform race, can turn this war around. We should all be fighting to produce the Brighter and Whiter World we and our children deserve and have to achieve for the security of the White Race.

"Whether you like it or not, my dear White Comrades, you are locked into a vicious racial war, whether you realize it or not. The Jews have decided for you, they have locked you into it, and you cannot escape it. You are trapped, you are cornered. There is only one way out: fight your way out!
Rahowa!" ( Excerpt from Racial Loyalty - Issue No. 36 - June 1986 RAHOWA! Recognize your Enemies! )

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Short Video of Ben Klassen speech, "What A Creator Is Not"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 0
Popularity: 756
Last post 21 March 2017 at 18:45
by Hidden to Guests
2018-06-08 Notable Fruitarians ... "White Supremacist Ben Klassen"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 529
Last post 09 June 2018 at 08:56
by Hidden to Guests
Words "Sandnigger" and "Nigger" Found Not Illegal

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2414
Last post 28 February 2016 at 00:02
by Hidden to Guests
Tribute to Our Great Founder Ben Klassen

Replies: 1
Popularity: 807
Last post 07 August 2013 at 01:08
by Hidden to Guests
When did Klassen coin "RAHOWA" ?

Replies: 2
Popularity: 1109
Last post 25 September 2013 at 00:07
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]