Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Hate Mail Boom! ... When Did We Become So Popular?

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Wed 23 Aug 2017

Previous topic - Next topic

HaroldWilsonJr

The  sooner that our beloved White Race realizes that niggers are animals, especially those that do not have any white blood. I am old enough to remember when there was strong lines drawn between the White Race and especially niggers and for that matter all mud races. Where niggers and mud races were fed out back doors of restaurants, signs were on drinking fountains and restrooms, "Whites Only" and were enforced!! The sign that many people maybe will remember is, " We Reserve  the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone", was strongly enforced in lots of places down South. { Especially in the places I frequented!} Again I want to say what is needed is to spread the word of our Beloved religion first and formost to our children and to anyone who you can  see is truly looking for answers that cannot be found in the christian book which is referred to as the bible, that's sole purpose was to destroy the White Race! We need to grow our movement, our religion, set goals and realize that the White Race has lead the world for as long as there has been a documented records. RaHoWa!!!
HAROLD WILSON JR HAS BEEN EXCOMMUNICATED FROM THE CREATIVITY ALLIANCE INCORPORATING YOUR CHURCH OF CREATIVITY.

Harold Wilson Jr is a multi-millionaire who claimed he would put his money and land at the disposal of the CREATIVITY ALLIANCE. We do not want it! This man abandoned his pet dogs - pitbulls - to die without food, water or shelter, chained on his property on Union Grove Rd in Gladewater, Texas, on land he claimed he would give to CREATIVITY. We do not care how many years that Harold Wilson Jr has been a CREATOR, or that he was ordained by BEN KLASSEN. We want nothing from him. CREATORS CANNOT BE BOUGHT! Harold Wilson Jr should be HANGED for what he did to those dogs. He has therefore been EXCOMMUNICATED from the CREATIVITY ALLIANCE.

PROPERTIES OWNED
10456 & 10582 Union Grove Rd Gladewater, Texas 75647

HOME ADDRESS @ THE WILSON RANCH
257 County Rd 264 Beckville, Texas 75631

Email: HaroldWjr@gmail.com

Harold Wilson Jr is known to have CREATIVITY ORIENTED TATTOOS upon his torso. We thank anyone that assists with their removal.

Signed:
Reverend Dr Joe Esposito - Pontifex Maximus of Creativity
Reverend Cailen Cambeul - Church Administrator

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Somebody ElseThe following was sent to us from a bunch of wankers, all in the USA and apparently they or at least most are in response to Brother Deth' humble flyering efforts while touring on his Harley last week.

I can only hope these scum see the sickness of their ways. I took out the faggot pics they included. Homo-paedophile filth! Here is just a sample of what they sent yesterday ...

Quote from: Race TraitorsForm details below.
Full Name: Howdy White Folk
Email: Cowardly Fake Email Address
Subject: White Power!
Message: I'm guessing the math spam filter stops most of your actual
supporters from getting through to you.

Phil Nanni <mastercraft30@gmail.com>
You're the dirt from which noting grows. You're the seeds of infertility. Whites that fear minorities are small minded little night creatures.

Have a bad life! Seriously, you deserve it.

Sent from Phil's phone

Lee Cooper <lcooper38@gmail.com>
I have only one question " what control did you have on being born white?"

millstown <millstown@protonmail.com>
Dear Crackers. For your information you are under surveillance. We will learn your moves and who you are. We will let your communities know who you are, your employers, social media. You will be outed for the evolutionary throwbacks you are. You do know that Jesus was a brown Jew? There will be no heaven on earth for you * filled white monkeys. We will ensure you are left penniless and desperate.

You have been warned.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Kim <lkkbp4@aol.com>
Stop  the hate.

Sent from my iPhone

LIDA (JERI) GIACHETTI <jerigia@me.com>
You sick degernate
Lida "Jeri" Giachetti
Sent from my iPad

Alyson Boger <alyboger2227@gmail.com>
I don't feel any of those things about being white. I like other colors of people too. Some are my friends. You need to get out more I think. Have a nice day!!! Vote Blue!!!

Yahoo <mandk4546@yahoo.com>
Sent from my iPhone
Are you a character from the Howard Stern show?  Or just a scared little pussy afraid to work hard to compete with immigrants? My guess is #2.... actually I'm sure you're #2!

James Ensor <jimmyjimmyboy05@aol.com>
Hey guys, I am white so I feel that in your mind I probably have more "pull" that my black and brown brothers and sisters. So let me start with this, you and all of your "followers" are a disgrace to not only the country, but to the world. Stick to the backwoods of the Deep South; stop trying to infect others with your dark, deceptive, hate-filled message. People, of all colors, creeds, religions, sex, etc. call America home. Even more wish to call America home because of the opportunities granted to EVERY person in this beautiful country. The only people who corrupt the imagery of what America is- you. Just remember, for every white nationalists who only see blacks as slaves and Hispanics as rapists, there are tens of thousands of white, black, and brown people who stand hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder in support of each other. You will never win.

Sincerely,
                      Concerned Citizen

clara paradis <claraparadis@gmail.com>
Just reaching out to say I am a white woman of child bearing age, and if there truly is a race war coming, I, and every other white person with a brain and a conscience, will fight with people of colour.
Your ignorance lowers us all.
* you,
Clara

q2g4k6m9-spamfolder@yahoo.com
Take your racist views and shove them up your ass

Elaine Berndt <berndt1988@icloud.com>
May god help those who can't help themselves!

Sent from my iPhone

nick collins <nbcollins5@gmail.com>
You people are giant pieces of *. I am proud of my culture and heritage,
and mine is being a human being. Our species is better than this you apes.

Nicholas Bruce Collins

Michael Reilly <mreillysocal@gmail.com>
Racists in TN...Go figure that.

Sent from my iPad

Toker Addams <tokeraddams@gmail.com>
You're a disgrace to other white people. You suck. * off.

Dan Bowman <bandcola@gmail.com>
Racism is old fashioned
Get with it. White hoods are out of style.

Sent from my iPhone

Lisa Kloiber <lisa_kloiber@att.net>
You are all pieces of *!!!!!!

Angie Jacksin <ajackson6275@gmail.com>
Who in the * do you think you are?  Inheritance?  Hahahaha!  Your pathetic race stole everything you have!  It's not okay to be White and self-entitled! You will lose! If all the minorities combined, and they will, they will be the majority and your demonic creatures will be the lesser!! Hispanics are your master!! Bow down and kiss our brown assess!  I will make sure to let the world know about your little church (which is a violation of so many civil laws)!!! You better hide!! Better yet, leave the country! Because we're coming for you!!!!

Sincerely,
Kiss My Ass
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

HaroldWilsonJr

Hate is a perfectly good for the mind and body, as for what these folks have wrote, fear not, we as creators would not ever want such weak minded fools involved in our religion. The person that we seek  is above average intelligent, smart enough to figure out the christian bible is a hoax and was only put together to destroy the white race. As for the niggers and mud's, I want them to hate me and everything I stand for and to realize that there is no place on this American soil for the likes of them and in order for them to live without fear of the White man and the White race, they should move to there motherland, Africa where they can truly fight and win battles. Always remember our goals, "What is good for the White race is of the Highest Virtue, What is bad for the White race is the Ultimate Sin" Let no man stand in our way in accomplishing our goal... The survival, expansion and advancement of the White Race! RaHoWa!!!
HAROLD WILSON JR HAS BEEN EXCOMMUNICATED FROM THE CREATIVITY ALLIANCE INCORPORATING YOUR CHURCH OF CREATIVITY.

Harold Wilson Jr is a multi-millionaire who claimed he would put his money and land at the disposal of the CREATIVITY ALLIANCE. We do not want it! This man abandoned his pet dogs - pitbulls - to die without food, water or shelter, chained on his property on Union Grove Rd in Gladewater, Texas, on land he claimed he would give to CREATIVITY. We do not care how many years that Harold Wilson Jr has been a CREATOR, or that he was ordained by BEN KLASSEN. We want nothing from him. CREATORS CANNOT BE BOUGHT! Harold Wilson Jr should be HANGED for what he did to those dogs. He has therefore been EXCOMMUNICATED from the CREATIVITY ALLIANCE.

PROPERTIES OWNED
10456 & 10582 Union Grove Rd Gladewater, Texas 75647

HOME ADDRESS @ THE WILSON RANCH
257 County Rd 264 Beckville, Texas 75631

Email: HaroldWjr@gmail.com

Harold Wilson Jr is known to have CREATIVITY ORIENTED TATTOOS upon his torso. We thank anyone that assists with their removal.

Signed:
Reverend Dr Joe Esposito - Pontifex Maximus of Creativity
Reverend Cailen Cambeul - Church Administrator

Sturmkrieger

Lots of traitors I see. Good, at least we know what side of the RAHOWA these assholes stand on.
Build a Whiter, Brighter World

Reverend Peter Sturm
Goldsboro
N.C. U.S.A.

Grimm

Sent to us by a sometimes supporter ...

His comments are in (...)

Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 9:36 PM
Subject: Fwd: White male

-------- Original Message ----------

Do you know what's great about your movement? Absolutely nothing. I'm a white guy who lays next to a hispanic woman. Who has a child with her does that mean he's already discriminated against by you and your ignorant group?

(Besides the bad grammar, that I'll excuse because, hey, its the 21st century! So, what's so special about fukkking a mestizo? Or by Hispanic are you using the actual deffenition? Because my family is Latin, and my government paperwork lists me as Latino. So, I guess you mean the mestizo kind of spic. But if you go out looking for discrimination I'm sure you'll find it in your knee-jerk mind... As to whether or not I give a crap that you decided to poison the seed of Europa shows how little you respect your family and history. And since I'm going to assume you live in Texas, then your disrespect of your native history is shameful.)

There's something in this world called tolerance and I'm going to drop a little bit of knowledge upon you this great morning. Gods black. I know freak out and call your sheet wearing morons over to read that comment it's ok. God's black.

(I love how intolerant you are. Very hypocritical of you, sir. Now, as to the who sky daddy being black? I assume because the Universe is black he just seems out of colour. Still, we don't care if your spook is White, black, orange or jewy... BECAUSE HE AIN'T REAL, MORON!! Are you really going to use a christ-insane slander to mock us? WE HATE THOSE PEOPLE!! We laugh at the crazy notion of the monotheist wackos. So, go on and insult those who wear hoods, negro gangbangers, and the spook chasers... We got our own religion.)

We have learned through science and research that there are albino creatures and people. You never heard of this process the other way because it doesn't exist any other way. We were not the first race who inherited the world and sadly ignorance has blinded you from seeing the people you are hurting.

(Um... I am not sure WHAT THE FUKKK he just said? But he sounds like a nutjob. I guess he has hatred for albinos? Damn, dude! That's intolerant of you. I might have to put you on ONE PEOPLE'S PROJECT for that slur...?)

If people want to hear your message let it be by word of mouth to other like minded morons. Spreading social media spam, tagging cars at businesses, and other forums where non-white races go is defeating the goals of the rest of the world to where separation is imminent. Markets crash due to lack of money spend at "black" establishments, "mexicans" can no longer sell food from a stand out of fear, and who loses? If we separate our money who loses? America. If markets crash again you'll be sharing food from the same line of every other race, you will be working next to other races because your joke of a church will fall, and your movement will be one of few to blame. You spread fear campaigns to earn a dollar and for that your a piece of *. I don't want to be white anymore I nominate myself to the hispanics.

(LOL - I love how he thinks we care about amerika or muds or the whole capitalist system. HeHeHeeee..... He obviously hasn't read ANY of our writings. Typical of these anti-White scumbags. I for one would gladly pick my own fruit and cotten. We don't need muds to do our work. We'll damn sure do it ourselves! For the White man loves to grow and build and create with his own hands. We are, after all, CREATORS! RAHOWA!)
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Rev.Cambeul

I thrive upon their hate, brother.
I survive despite their hate, brother.
Let them rave, they shall perish, brother.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.