Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Hate Mail Boom! ... When Did We Become So Popular?

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Wed 23 Aug 2017

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Usually, I ignore the hate mail. It's always the same We know where you are ... or We are coming to get you .... After all, what's the point? It's all just monotonously repetitive trash talk. And yet, we can do serious time in prison for one word misinterpreted out of place in an email or public post, but threats of murder directed against us are considered entirely reasonable according to The-Powers-That-Be.

Anyway, every now and again I get something worth sharing. When I do, I'll list it here for you to read and laugh at.

Feel free to send some hate back to those I list here. Feel free to add your own to the list if you like.

Quote from: Dr. Collette Mabinganicollette.mabingani@icloud.com

Hey you little boys with little testicles, your mother's bloody *s stink every single one of you pieces of *!!! Join forces with AZ Medical Board, Gilbert ER, any racist LE from any organization, even the trained monkey Sheriff little boy * David Clarke, and Jihadist Wehrmacht Boer * Joe Joswiak (the one that kicks like a girl who just had her first period) of Worthington Police Dept. Minnesota and retaliate, decisively I hope. Can you hang me in a tree? Don't tell me those days are gone for good!!! Grow a pair and show me your big boy pants!!! Can you make me dig my own grave? Which one of you *s has the guts to take pleasure in putting me in my place. You were born here in the US, you consider yourself superior, and you believe that your jihad will prevail. The next sentence is going to burn your rectum like the bombs dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima, combined. I wasn't born here, proudly born in South Africa, proudly born African, and in my blood is the same blood that ran through Nelson Mandela's veins so in exacting revenge, I'd be a prize for you. Feel free to hire a hitman/men from any crime family on planet earth!!!

I consider you equivalent to a used toilet paper and a used tampon! Remember that each morning and each night from this day forward; remember that for the balance of your natural lives, you *s: feel free to join forces with any racist LE who implement their jihad on black people through methods of not investigating crimes committed against blacks as they believe that I'm subhuman, inferior, and one to be discarded like an animal. I say to ALL those, their friends and friends' friends' friends', their bosses (especially their bosses' families and their friends and ALL of their lawyers, including entire firms) their mothers bloody *s stink every single one of them! Additionally, that applies to anyone who has discriminated against blacks in NYC housing; that filth is a piece of * and its mother's bloody * stinks to high heaven (that includes ALL friends of this filth rubbish punk and all of its lawyers [past, present, and future]).

Your friends, the nuclear-powered apartheid regime of South Africa failed to kill me with their master-of-death, Eugene De Kock, who managed his death squads pretty well, they were successful in killing Steve Biko, Chris Hani, and many other innocent black people so I'd like to see if you can do better! If you're to kill someone, you need to know the hour to strike, they failed miserably at that task with me so I invite you *s to show me how you do it here in America you pieces of * whose mothers bloody *s stink to high heaven!!! You're inbred bloody wankers and uneducated *s who are being told by a foreign-born black man that your mothers bloody *s stink and that you're pieces of *. The only question that needs to be answered is: what are you going to do about it? I urge you to utilize every resource at your disposal. Can you retaliate decisively??? I eagerly await, with great excitement and anticipation, for the show in which you'd have a rope around me neck after I've dug me own grave! It is best to make sure you've covered ALL your grounds and your intelligence needs to be precise, accurate, and on par without fail.

Your jihad and fatwa comes from your mothers bloody stinking *s. Make sure as you come for me to retaliate that you've bent over facing Mecca; make sure afterward, you've homosexual relations with the king of Saudi Arabia. I suspect that each morning when you get up, you shove your right thumb in your anus, yank it out violently, and suck on it: I believe that gesture makes you shout out loud "Allah Hu Arkbar" as you prepare for your little boy little testicles jihad from your mothers bloody stinking *s in your mothers bloody stinking *s, you pieces of *!!! The best way to put me in my place is probably to use polonium-210, but I suspect that wouldn't give you the exquisite pleasure you'd take by, say, giving me a really good tune-up and seeing the life drain out of me body as I dangle from a tree somewhere in the back inbred roads of your town!!! Which one of you *s from your mothers bloody stinking *s is MAN ENOUGH to execute that mission? YOU WOULD GET MUCH PLEASURE IF YOU CAN SUCCEED IN PUTTING ME IN MY PLACE I ASSURE YOU; after all, I wasn't born here in the US and I know it burns your rectum to read this communication and my hope is that you act upon it with wit, intelligence, and gravitas.

PS: please don't send a pussy; make sure the */s you send has had, at the very least, some war zone experience and are really tough boys with 'grande mucho balls'. Where I live, there are many places to hide a sniper (as you'll or have already noticed). I'll even give you a shot, a nice clean shot. As you'll notice, I'm completely oblivious as I'm blind to me surroundings at all times: I know not how surveillance or intelligence works, and I'm challenging you bloody wankers from your mothers bloody stinking *s to get some excitement and perhaps gain an erection since you're impotent with your soft noodle there boy! Remember, if you can dish it out, be able to take it as well. This is the one rule and law that applies on planet earth; and, no-one, organization/s, group/s, army or combination of all the armies on the face of the earth can do a damn thing about it. It's been so since mankind evolved into today's man! Additionally, no court/s or judge/s on planet earth can do a damn thing about it as well. Print a million copies of this communication and shove them up your mothers bloody stinking *s!!! Retaliate: you could be the first to succeed in this endeavour.

Dr. Mabingani
Anti domestic and foreign terrorists!
Anti little boys with little testicles who bring misery upon blacks by means of trickery, oppression, and clever * little boy tricks! I SEE THEM ALL AND NO-ONE ON PLANET EARTH HAS BEEN ABLE TO TRICK ANYONE WITH THE NAME MABINGANI OR MANDELA SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME!
Anti cowardly filth!
Anti apartheid (regardless of geographical location on planet earth and regardless of the evildoers' abilities and capabilities)!
Anti racist filth who oppress blacks in any and all fashion!
Come get your prize and bring your flavour of choice: TRY ME!!!

Sent from my iPhone=

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Mimi Botkinmimi.botkin@gmail.com

I feel both pity and repugnance for your organization.

There is NOTHING creative about hatred and bigotry.
Sent from my iPad
About the Sender
Mimi Botkin is a [sic] English teacher at Dorseyville Middle School in Pittsburgh, PA. Review Mimi Botkin's ratings by students and parents.
http://www.ratemyteachers.com/mimi-botkin/1230652-t

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mimi.botkin

Catholic (il)Legal Immigration Network: https://www.facebook.com/cliniclegal

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214429693085762&set=a.1619059846010.182533.1521821920&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214224643639654&set=a.1619059846010.182533.1521821920&type=3

IP Tracker: http://www.ip-tracker.org/locator/ip-lookup.php?ip=72.95.220.134

More: https://www.google.com/search?q=mimi+botkin+pittsburgh

My reply
I wont be feeling any pity for you when you are found brutally raped and murdered by niggers.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Mimi Botkinmimi.botkin@gmail.com

You are a bigoted idiot. If you are, in fact, an ordained reverend, what church supports such hatred?

In case you're interested, Jesus said to love each other, not hate.

My Reply
Judaism considers non-Jews to be animals to be enslaved and slaughtered at will;

Rustafarians believe White people are demons to be exterminated from this Earth;

Black Muslims too believe that White people are demons to be exterminated;

The average Muslim claims that White women are meat left out to be raped and butchered at will;

Even your average Chink Buddhist commonly refers to White people as White Devils;

Christianity - when it's not demanding its people turn the other cheek and cop another smack in the teeth - promotes incest, slavery and the genocide of all that reject such Abrahamic superstitious nonsense.

Your own fictitious Jew nailed to a stick, Jesus said: "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

And you have the audacity to question our religion?

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Hate Spam in the Forum

Posted pictures of White women raped by niggers

Email: bernstien420@gmail.com
IP Address: 50.30.146.71 https://www.ip-tracker.org/locator/ip-lookup.php?ip=50.30.146.71
School: Texas A&M University
ISP: https://www.pavlovmedia.com

Quote from: Pavlov MediaABOUT US
We are the nation's largest private provider of Internet and video services to off-campus student housing.

Mark Twain.

HaroldWilsonJr

The  sooner that our beloved White Race realizes that niggers are animals, especially those that do not have any white blood. I am old enough to remember when there was strong lines drawn between the White Race and especially niggers and for that matter all mud races. Where niggers and mud races were fed out back doors of restaurants, signs were on drinking fountains and restrooms, "Whites Only" and were enforced!! The sign that many people maybe will remember is, " We Reserve  the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone", was strongly enforced in lots of places down South. { Especially in the places I frequented!} Again I want to say what is needed is to spread the word of our Beloved religion first and formost to our children and to anyone who you can  see is truly looking for answers that cannot be found in the christian book which is referred to as the bible, that's sole purpose was to destroy the White Race! We need to grow our movement, our religion, set goals and realize that the White Race has lead the world for as long as there has been a documented records. RaHoWa!!!
HAROLD WILSON JR HAS BEEN EXCOMMUNICATED FROM THE CREATIVITY ALLIANCE INCORPORATING YOUR CHURCH OF CREATIVITY.

Harold Wilson Jr is a multi-millionaire who claimed he would put his money and land at the disposal of the CREATIVITY ALLIANCE. We do not want it! This man abandoned his pet dogs - pitbulls - to die without food, water or shelter, chained on his property on Union Grove Rd in Gladewater, Texas, on land he claimed he would give to CREATIVITY. We do not care how many years that Harold Wilson Jr has been a CREATOR, or that he was ordained by BEN KLASSEN. We want nothing from him. CREATORS CANNOT BE BOUGHT! Harold Wilson Jr should be HANGED for what he did to those dogs. He has therefore been EXCOMMUNICATED from the CREATIVITY ALLIANCE.

PROPERTIES OWNED
10456 & 10582 Union Grove Rd Gladewater, Texas 75647

HOME ADDRESS @ THE WILSON RANCH
257 County Rd 264 Beckville, Texas 75631

Email: HaroldWjr@gmail.com

Harold Wilson Jr is known to have CREATIVITY ORIENTED TATTOOS upon his torso. We thank anyone that assists with their removal.

Signed:
Reverend Dr Joe Esposito - Pontifex Maximus of Creativity
Reverend Cailen Cambeul - Church Administrator