Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Nigger to Lead the Grand Ol' Party, The So-Called "White Man's Party"

Started by Rev.WillWilliams, Sat 31 Jan 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.WillWilliams

When I first learned that the "Stupid Party" tapped a nigger to lead the loyal opposition to the Obamanation, I realled that this nigger, Michael Steele, was the nigger who said Ron Paul shouldn't even be in the Republican Party, that Dr. Paul was "done." This after Dr. Paul had just won the FOX News presidential debate, garnering more online votes than all the other candidate combined.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/paul_ron_upsets_controlled_media_debate_as_clear_winner.htm

White Revolution is the Only Solution!
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Rev.WillWilliams

Listen to Dr. David Duke's Message to the Republican Party!

"I strongly support affirmative action" - Michael Steele (The Washington Post, October 30, 2006)

To Hell with the Republican Party!

GOP traitors appoint Obama Junior as Chairman of the Republican Party

By David Duke, former Republican member of the House of Representatives in Louisiana, and former Chairman of the Largest Republican District in the state

The Republican Party leadership in its latest act of self-immolation appointed, Michael Steele, a radical Black racist as the leader of the Party.

Steele is a passionate supporter of affirmative action programs that racially discriminate against tens of millions of White Americans. He also supports increased discrimination against White owned businesses in the awarding of non-merit and non-bid minority contracts. He is opposed to the death penalty and thinks that it is disproportionately applied to Blacks even though it is applied to White murderers at 500 percent higher than it is to Black murderers. He is also an advocate of more gun control legislation as well as a draconian, massively increased enforcement of the current laws. He is a servile dog of Israel and has condemned Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorists and yet said not a word of compassion for the 5,000 (half of them women and children) who have been maimed and murdered in Gaza by Israel's weapons of mass destruction. He says that he would still support the Iraq War and the loss of 50,000 maimed Americans, 4500 killed and trillions in cost, even though the reason for the war (Weapons of Mass Destruction) was proven to be a lie.

When a reporter for the Washington Post interviewed me on the appointment, this is what I said:

I am glad these traitorous leaders of the Republican Party appointed this Black racist, affirmative action advocate to the head of the Republican party because this will lead to a huge revolt among the Republican base. As a former Republican official, I can tell you that millions of rank-and-file Republicans are mad as hell and aren't going to take it anymore! We will either take the Republican Party back over the next four years or we will say, "To Hell With the Republican Party!" And we will take 90 percent of Republicans with us into a New Party that will take its current place!

I think the insanity of nominating "Mr. Amnesty" John McCain and now this Black racist — will lead to insurgency in the Republican ranks, and a lot of dissidents getting elected in Republican Party primaries around the country. This will result over the next four years a real move by millions of Republicans to take the party back to the populist issues that are not only right but can win for the Republican Party. We must end affirmative action, protect our gun rights and all our constitutional rights, have a moratorium on immigration, we must have protectionism, yes I said protect American businesses and their workers from NAFTA and GATT and the lie of free trade, and we must have America First, not foreign interventionism. Our boys should be home protecting the American borders a not being murdered on the borders of Iraq or Afghanistan. The time as come for Republican Party to stand up to Obama and defend American heritage, rights, and freedom!

Who knows if they will print an word of my comments, but millions will read them here on www.Davidduke.com — As our Internet numbers grow soon we will be able to also say "To hell with the controlled media."

The Republican leadership is not going to get away with this one. Obama is bad enough as President, we will not stand for Obama junior to be head of the Republican Party

I have compiled here some direct quotes from the new Black racist, Republican Chairman, complete with unimpeachable sources, mostly from his own campaign websites and press releases. Also here are some media excerpts about how happy we should be about our new Republican Chairman.

Let's make this abomination in the Republican Party, the last major party of White redoubt, as a rallying cry of resistance!

-david duke

Some excerpts of media and direct quotes by Steele:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Pledges Action RNC Chairman Michael Steele Pledges Action

January 30, 2009 by Michael Thompson in Associated Content
Some delegates at the RNC Chairman's election in Washington, Michael Steele's hometown, opposed Steele on the basis that he is not politically conservative enough for their tastes. This reflects the philosophic divisions that have afflicted the Republican National Committee at various times through history, most recently during the past three years. Michael Steele opposes the death penalty and supports affirmative action, unlike most Republicans.

Steele says he want more discrimination against White-owned businessesMichael chaired a 17-member task force devoted to reforming Maryland's Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), which works to provide more opportunities for minority-owned small businesses and further spur job growth and economic vitality. There are 82,000 minority-owned businesses in the state, accounting for 20% of all Maryland firms. Maryland ranks 2nd in the nation in having the most minority-owned businesses.

Source: Campaign site, MichaelSteeleForMaryland.com, "On the Issues" May 2, 2006

Steele wants stronger gun control laws and harder enforcement of the draconian laws on the books

Steele: "Society should draw lines. What do you need an assault weapon for, if you're going hunting? That's overkill. But I don't think that means you go to a total ban for those who want to use gun for skeet shooting or hunting or things like that But what's the point of passing gun laws if we're not going to enforce them? If you want to talk about gun control, that's where you need to start. We've got 300 gun laws on the books right now. At the end of the day, it's about how we enforce the law."

Source: Washington Post interview Oct 16, 2006

Opposed to the death penalty and thinks that is is disproportionately applied to Blacks (When in fact Whites receive a dramatically disproportionate percentage of death penalties.

Steele is personally opposed to the death penalty, but he has not publicly expressed his opinion on two executions [in Maryland]. Nor, he said, did he privately try to dissuade Gov. Ehrlich from signing the execution orders. He did, however, volunteer to undertake a study of the fairness of the death penalty to determine if minorities and the poor in Maryland receive a disproportionate share of death sentences. But that was in 2003, and three years later he has still not produced a finished report.

Source: By Michael Sokolove, New York Times Mar 26, 2006

Would still vote for the Iraq war even there were no weapons of mass destruction
I would think we'd still prosecute the war. But what I would do, if we're going to do it, let's make sure we have the right complement of personnel on the ground and that we are looking forward in this and not looking backwards. And that's where I am right now: What are we going to do, what is our strategy to begin to move our soldiers home and have Iraqi government and leadership move forward and keeping what they want in Iraq?

Source: 2006 Maryland Senate debate on Meet the Press Oct 29, 2006

Works against the American business and their workers

Steele Supports Free Trade and actually led a trade mission to Africa where he called for no tariffs on these nation's products where workers are paid a few cents per day. Such a policy would of course undermine American companies, American employment and wages.

"As Maryland's Lieutenant Governor, Michael Steele led an historic trade mission to Ghana and South Africa to advance opportunities for small businesses in Maryland to bring their goods and services to the global market. In the United States Senate, Michael Steele will continue a growth-oriented dialogue with countries all over the world to advance the interests of Maryland businesses and to help them compete in an ever-changing global economy."

Source: Campaign website, www.michaelsteeleformaryland.com, "Issues" Oct 25, 2006

Betrays the Republican base states!

Can Michael Steele lead GOP out of woods? Republican National Committee picks first black chair

By RICHARD SISK Daily News Washington Bureau, January 30th 2009

"Steele quickly pledged to break the current mold of the GOP as a southern and southwestern stronghold and reach out to reclaim the party's former base in New York and the Northeast."

http://www.davidduke.com/general/gop...arty_7443.html
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Rev.WillWilliams

I thought 2000 would be the last election the Republican Party would win against the growing liberal minority coalition, but then they managed somehow to steal the 2004 election. That's the last presidential election the GOP will ever win. The breakup of the U.S. is coming and we must see that it is along racial lines. We must have our own living space. Most Whites would prefer living in a homogeneous White homeland. Fact! They just don't see it happening...yet.

A telephone surveyor for the Republican Party called me yesterday and I listened to him read his spiel about how "we knew America is in trouble when the Democrat Party unveiled its bankrupt economic plans."

I couldn't help myself and said, "Bub, I've known America is in trouble for a long time now, but especially after you Republicans picked a nigger to lead you. Please remove me from your call list."

Albert

Its not my position to judge as i'm not in the US but is it time for a tactical withdrawal of Whites from certain areas in the States? Should Whites move to the interior, rural and Northern areas? Is this happening already? A tactical withdrawal just preserves the Race until it wakes up  seizes control of its own destiny and then does a reconquest of stolen land.
Should racial Loyalists back the secessionist movements in each state? Fifty states would be harder for the Jews to control than a single entity.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Rev.WillWilliams

Quote from: albert on Thu 05 Feb 2009
Its not my position to judge as i'm not in the US but is it time for a tactical withdrawal of Whites from certain areas in the States? Should Whites move to the interior, rural and Northern areas? Is this happening already? A tactical withdrawal just preserves the Race until it wakes up  seizes control of its own destiny and then does a reconquest of stolen land.
Should racial Loyalists back the secessionist movements in each state? Fifty states would be harder for the Jews to control than a single entity.

I favor secession, but regionally, not state by state. Though landlocked, southern Appalachia is my homeland of choice, comprising roughly parts of eight states, mostly southern. We're still a White stronghold in this region.
'
I tried to hook up on Amazon.com books and give you a link to my ol friend Tom Chittum's book, Civil War II, but can't get through to that site now. Better still, I found this site where CWII is online: http://www.timebomb2000.com/misc/CWII.pdf Tom's book addresses most of your questions. Many of the "mileposts" he warned his readers to watch for on our way to racial balkanization and CWII are now already in our rear view mirrors.

In Civil War II our skin will be our uniforms, as it should be.