Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Invasion Europa: Fighting Back

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Sat 28 Jan 2017

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
BRUSSELS plunged into chaos as thousands of anti-immigration demonstrators marched outside the European Commission to speak out against the Migration Pact, with riot police using water cannon and tear gas to sedate protesters shouting slogans including "Brussels rats

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1059764/eu-news-brussels-riots-european-commission-un-migration-pact-protest-marrakech

Around 5,500 people have gathered outside the Commission to voice their discontent regarding the UN Migration Pact signed in Marrakech last week by many world leaders, according to the police. The demonstrators, who were urged to gather by Flemish far-right associations, arrived outside the Commission at 12pm GMT (1pm CET), chanting a series of slogans including "our people first" and "Brussels rats". Their gathering turned violent quickly, with many demonstrators "smashing every window" of the Commission's building, according to freelance journalist Sotiri Dimpinoudis

He wrote on Twitter: "Protestors are smashing every window of the European Commission building they can see in their path!

"To protest against the #UN Migration Pact of #Marrakech in #Belgium

The journalist also said police made 15 arrests and used tear gas and "big vehicles" in a bid to placate the riots and push back the demonstrators.

He wrote: "Police are now using the big vehicles in order to drive out the protestors of the European Commission building in the European district "#Schumanplein" in #Brussels!"

The riots are taking place between the districts of Schuman and Cinquantenaire.

The protesters demanded their leaders to trash the UN pact and defend the continent from an "invasion".

A French-speaking demonstrator said: "I am against the pact of Marrakech, it is a deception.

"We are already invaded, we want to keep our continent prosperous for our children and our grandchildren.

"Unfortunately, here there are only Flemish lions."

Another protester said: "I want to protect the future of my children and my grandchildren because opening the doors is useless, I want the Governments to start to integrate the people who are here.

"Switzerland, Australia, Israel did not want to sign the pact, there is a reason."

While sedating the riot, police is also trying to avoid a clash between the far-right demonstrators and people marching against marching, in a counter demonstration organised by left-leaning organisations.

Some 1,000 people are believed to have taken part in this march and have gathered near Gare du Nord to speak out against racism

The UN Migration Pact, officially known as Global Compact for Migration, was endorsed during the December 10-11 summit by 164 nations.

The pact is a non-binding policy framework which aims to improve how migration is managed by countries.

Among the 23 objectives stated in the pact, there is the collection of adequate data to ensure that all migrants have proof of legal identity, the establishment of coordinated efforts on missing migrants and a stronger transnational response to the smuggling and trafficking of migrants.

The US, Australia and most of the eastern and central European members of the European Union didn't sign the pact.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.Rebel

Recently states of EU had an agreement how will they allow all does not matter are they legal or illegal and also mugwumps who can look as pro-Whites are anti-Whites I mean on political anti-immigrant parties who want to see them as Christian, or integrated muslims. I saw that one leader want to be political correct about racial laws. I criticized Christian Curch policy about immigrants and members of mugwump anti-immigrant party were nervous and they answered me how it is not good to say.  Key members did not attack policy of their Christian Curch however they can not ignore the fact about Curch policy.
I am still learning English. Please forgive any errors you may see.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Europe is not good right now. France riots each weekend because people can't afford the basics. They seem to afford foreign refugees though.

A UN deal on streamlined migration for refugees people protest in Belgium over.

A Brexit offer that is giving UK less say than they had before whilst still being governed by EU policies.
Could Ireland be reunified?
Could the problems of the past return over religious rubbish?

Why do Muslims head to Christian nations? Why do Christians assist them?

Things don't look good!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7312485/Shop-sells-bottles-liquor-souvenir-mugs-bearing-pictures-Adolf-Hitler-Nazi-slogans.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

A British tourist was horrified to find wine and mugs bearing pictures of Adolf Hitler and Nazi slogans in a supermarket near Venice

Angela Thompson, a French tutor from Harrogate, North Yorkshire, took a photo of the items, which were adorned with Third Reich symbols.

One mug called Tazza Del Fuhrer (Fuhrer's Cup) was priced at £5.

The wines – which were selling for about £9 a bottle – had labels showing Hitler above the words Sieg Heil and Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer! .

Mrs Thompson was shopping in the popular Italian resort of Lido Di Jesolo when she came across the bottles

All this drinking and all this non white migration might make the White peoples of Europe want to fight immigrants!
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

With an economy that's on its last legs and illegal aliens arriving in Greece from Turkey shutting down the Greek tourist industry, Greece is heading towards civil war. And as Greeks well know, democracy and voting does not work because the moment a government is voted in by the people that will do what the people want and put a stop to any alien invasion, the UN will step in and declare the vote invalid and criminalise the democratically elected party ...

Greek locals accuse migrants of trying to 'Islamize the western world' and say they are destroying their tourist industry as anger builds over refugee camps

* The government is locked in a tug of war with local communities over migrants
* There's over 38,000 people in camps on Lesbos, Samos, Chios, Leros and Kos
* 300 protesters marched against plans to house asylum-seekers in Makrygialos

Daily Mail (UK) | 19 February 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8015345/Greek-locals-accuse-migrants-trying-Islamize-western-world.html

Hundreds of Greek villagers have been taking to the streets in anger over the asylum-seekers they claim want to 'Islamize the western world'. 

The coastal area of Makrygialos is one of many areas in mainland Greece where the government is locked in a tug of war with local communities over the housing of migrants.

Just months after the new conservative administration took over promising to get tough on migration, deadlock is rapidly emerging over where to accommodate tens of thousands of asylum-seekers currently languishing in overcrowded, unsanitary camps on five islands facing Turkey.

Another speaker claims that 'refugees steal children' and that 'most people coming to Greece have criminal records and are hunted in their home countries.'

Other residents in the village of 1,000 say that the crime rate will increase in the village, which mainly lives on tourism.

'This is a tourist area. Which tourist would want to vacation next to a (migrant shelter)?,' asks local mayor Anastasios Manolas, a former career army officer.

Similar protests have taken place in other parts of northern Greece in recent months, with locals banding together to keep out buses bearing asylum-seekers from the islands.

Last week, parents in a kindergarten in the village of Vrasna refused to share the building with a small number of refugee children, who were forced to seek schooling elsewhere.

Meanwhile, critics note that the conservatives only have themselves to blame by repeatedly describing asylum-seekers in negative terms. In November, Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis said refugees and economic migrants are 'besieging' Europe.

The new conservative government which came to power in July has announced that the island camps on Lesbos, Samos and Chios are to shut down this year.

They are to be replaced with new, smaller facilities that are to be operational by mid-2020.

But the islanders say they will only accept small facilities where asylum-seekers are to be screened, and then either moved to the mainland, or sent back to Turkey outright.

The ongoing deadlock, five years after the height of the migration crisis, has caused exasperation among both island residents and asylum-seekers in the camps, where violence is rife.

After extended talks with officials on the islands led nowhere, the government last week caused further anger by announcing that land could be requisitioned for a three-year period to build the new facilities.

The islanders responded by taking their protest to Athens on Friday. On Monday, Mitarachi said the government would give island officials a week to suggest alternative locations for the new camps.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.