No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Invasion Europa: Fighting Back

Hidden to Guests

• Independent Creator in Southern Europe
  • Friend of Creativity
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Invasion Europa: Fighting Back
« Reply #20 on: 18 December 2018 at 01:35 »
Recently states of EU had an agreement how will they allow all does not matter are they legal or illegal and also mugwumps who can look as pro-Whites are anti-Whites I mean on political anti-immigrant parties who want to see them as Christian, or integrated muslims. I saw that one leader want to be political correct about racial laws. I criticized Christian Curch policy about immigrants and members of mugwump anti-immigrant party were nervous and they answered me how it is not good to say.  Key members did not attack policy of their Christian Curch however they can not ignore the fact about Curch policy.
I am still learning English. Please forgive any errors you may see.

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #21 on: 18 December 2018 at 02:46 »
Europe is not good right now. France riots each weekend because people can’t afford the basics. They seem to afford foreign refugees though.

A UN deal on streamlined migration for refugees people protest in Belgium over.

A Brexit offer that is giving UK less say than they had before whilst still being governed by EU policies.
Could Ireland be reunified?
Could the problems of the past return over religious rubbish?

Why do Muslims head to Christian nations? Why do Christians assist them?

Things don’t look good!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #22 on: 19 December 2018 at 10:07 »

So good some states give the middle finger to Brussels on their crap immigration plan!
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #23 on: 02 August 2019 at 00:46 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7312485/Shop-sells-bottles-liquor-souvenir-mugs-bearing-pictures-Adolf-Hitler-Nazi-slogans.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

A British tourist was horrified to find wine and mugs bearing pictures of Adolf Hitler and Nazi slogans in a supermarket near Venice

Angela Thompson, a French tutor from Harrogate, North Yorkshire, took a photo of the items, which were adorned with Third Reich symbols.

One mug called Tazza Del Fuhrer (Fuhrer's Cup) was priced at £5.

The wines – which were selling for about £9 a bottle – had labels showing Hitler above the words Sieg Heil and Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer! .

Mrs Thompson was shopping in the popular Italian resort of Lido Di Jesolo when she came across the bottles

All this drinking and all this non white migration might make the White peoples of Europe want to fight immigrants!
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #24 on: 19 February 2020 at 03:18 »
With an economy that's on its last legs and illegal aliens arriving in Greece from Turkey shutting down the Greek tourist industry, Greece is heading towards civil war. And as Greeks well know, democracy and voting does not work because the moment a government is voted in by the people that will do what the people want and put a stop to any alien invasion, the UN will step in and declare the vote invalid and criminalise the democratically elected party ...

Greek locals accuse migrants of trying to 'Islamize the western world' and say they are destroying their tourist industry as anger builds over refugee camps

* The government is locked in a tug of war with local communities over migrants
* There's over 38,000 people in camps on Lesbos, Samos, Chios, Leros and Kos
* 300 protesters marched against plans to house asylum-seekers in Makrygialos

Daily Mail (UK) | 19 February 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8015345/Greek-locals-accuse-migrants-trying-Islamize-western-world.html

Hundreds of Greek villagers have been taking to the streets in anger over the asylum-seekers they claim want to 'Islamize the western world'. 

The coastal area of Makrygialos is one of many areas in mainland Greece where the government is locked in a tug of war with local communities over the housing of migrants.

Just months after the new conservative administration took over promising to get tough on migration, deadlock is rapidly emerging over where to accommodate tens of thousands of asylum-seekers currently languishing in overcrowded, unsanitary camps on five islands facing Turkey.

Another speaker claims that 'refugees steal children' and that 'most people coming to Greece have criminal records and are hunted in their home countries.'

Other residents in the village of 1,000 say that the crime rate will increase in the village, which mainly lives on tourism.

'This is a tourist area. Which tourist would want to vacation next to a (migrant shelter)?,' asks local mayor Anastasios Manolas, a former career army officer.

Similar protests have taken place in other parts of northern Greece in recent months, with locals banding together to keep out buses bearing asylum-seekers from the islands.

Last week, parents in a kindergarten in the village of Vrasna refused to share the building with a small number of refugee children, who were forced to seek schooling elsewhere.

Meanwhile, critics note that the conservatives only have themselves to blame by repeatedly describing asylum-seekers in negative terms. In November, Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis said refugees and economic migrants are 'besieging' Europe.

The new conservative government which came to power in July has announced that the island camps on Lesbos, Samos and Chios are to shut down this year.

They are to be replaced with new, smaller facilities that are to be operational by mid-2020.

But the islanders say they will only accept small facilities where asylum-seekers are to be screened, and then either moved to the mainland, or sent back to Turkey outright.

The ongoing deadlock, five years after the height of the migration crisis, has caused exasperation among both island residents and asylum-seekers in the camps, where violence is rife.

After extended talks with officials on the islands led nowhere, the government last week caused further anger by announcing that land could be requisitioned for a three-year period to build the new facilities.

The islanders responded by taking their protest to Athens on Friday. On Monday, Mitarachi said the government would give island officials a week to suggest alternative locations for the new camps.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Fighting Back !!!

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard African News

Replies: 28
Popularity: 11336
Last post 23 December 2014 at 10:28
by Hidden to Guests
Invasion Europa: A Subhuman Flood of Mud People

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Replies: 215
Popularity: 62745
Last post 04 April 2020 at 22:16
by Hidden to Guests