Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Internet Messages from Br.MichaelIreland of Rockhampton, Queensland (Australia)

Started by Sinn, Sun 18 Jan 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinn

Admin Note: Copy to Main Website and unStick/unPin

INTERNET MESSAGE FOR 5th JANUARY 36 A.C. (2009)

Racial greetings to my fellow White brothers and sisters. My name is Bro. Michael and this is the Internet Hotline message of the Church of Creativity in Rockhampton https://creativityalliance.com/category/australia/queensland.

This message is being brought to you on Monday, 5th of January, in the 36th year of our beloved White racial religion, Creativity. For more information on becoming a member of The Church, or some general information, please view the "What We Believe" section of this website at "What We Believe". Obtain a copy of the true Bible for the White Race, "The White Man's Bible".

Let me first wish all fellow Creators and other Racial Loyalists the best wishes for the new year that lies ahead of us.  Whilst one must admit that the years are becoming more difficult to live within, due to the increasing amount of racial miscegenation, anti-White propaganda and just plain stubbornness of our racial enemies, that we are still here, still fighting is a sign that we will never give up.  In the year 36, the Situation Must Be Fixed; throughout 2009, We Must Stand Up For Our Kind.

As you have probably seen on the latest media broadcasts, the year has started with the usual hatred that is spewed forth from Israel against the native ethnic owners of Israel/Palestine, from which the Jews have illegally occupied their land for over 60 years.  In response to the Jews crackdown on resources and facilities that they govern over for the native Palestinians to live with, the Palestinians have shot a few rockets into Israel.  Now, perhaps the Arabs should have done something a little bit more diplomatic - after all, they have no seat on the UN Security Council (neither does Israel ... oh wait, there is the good old U.S.A. who always backs them !!) and each time another fellow Arabic state tries to stand up for them, such as Syria or Iran, the U.S. always rushes in with a veto or threats of war/attacks on those countries.  So, the Palestinians have limited resources given to them (think water, electricity, etc) and no diplomatic recourse - naturally, they do what they can do and the best that they can do is shoot a few rockets into Israel.  Now, since Israel is no dummy, they would have set up a zone around the Gaza strip, in the which over 90% of the rockets would land without injuring any more Jews - they really do look after their own.  So, when I see an Australian federal government member say that over 3000 rockets have been fired into Israel in the last year, I wonder why we haven't been told by the mass media about how many dead Jews that there are due to these attacks.  Because, these attacks are inevitably a futile gesture of defiance; yet, despite this nonsensical approach, Israel uses this slap across the face as the one and only reason to march into the Gaza strip, after bombing it into submission.  Yes, Israel has bombed into the next Stone Age the Gaza strip once again and the rest of the world just looks on as if it is nothing wrong with the situation at all.  The first bombing attack that was really publicized was that of one  where the Israelis wanted to give an arrest warrant to the leader of Hamas - so, they bombed his mosque he was teaching in, killing both him, his wife and four of his children.  How can anyone say that that was not just an overkill ??  I have seen the TV cop shows and handing an arrest warrant means going into the person's place, handing them a piece of paper and then arresting him there and then.  There was no dropping of bombs onto a religious site, there would have been some negotiations and there sure was no indiscriminate killing of other innocent people who just happened to be in the same place.  Surely, there is no justice here and one must wonder where the UN is and their position on the current situation.

Now, it is amusing that we should admit that the UN is as about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike, most particularly in this situation.  The first thing that we ever hear from the UN,whenever there is an outbreak of war, is an immediate end to the hostilities and that both sides should come to the negotiating table.  Silence, that is what we hear from the UN.  Yes, there is not one word whatsoever.  Indeed, as of the last time I looked, the UN Security Council are still in a stalemate regarding the wording of their statement about the slaughter of the Palestinians in their own land from an oppressive occupying force, who has been killing them for over sixty years.  How much longer does any group of people or just people in general need to take to make a statement about the killing of innocent people in their own land ??  Have you asked yourself - why are they worried about the wording of the statement ??  I have a statement that they can use - "We reject any and all claims that the Jews have to the Palestinian homeland and that their constant genocidal tactics must be stopped at all costs".  Feel free to use that one guys, not a problem !!  Oh wait, I better get the US's approval first because each and every time that anything negative about "Israel" comes up, the US ambassador gets a text message from the Israeli ambassador saying that they should just veto it.  Is that being a tad cynical ?? Perhaps.  Still, that the greatest institution to world peace, the UN, cannot make up its mind to create a statement about the event that is happening in real time - hey guys, they have done the bombardment, now they are going for a land attack with tanks and soldiers !! - then how effective are they really.  Or are they crippled from within ??  Now, let us not forget that in Israel at the moment, there is their own political machinations going on - particularly who is going to take over control of their respective party in the upcoming elections.  The top two contenders for this bloody crown are the Defense Minister and the Foreign Minister.  Mmmmm, how convenient that a war that is causing massive concern to the larger diplomatic community has just occurred ??  What a co-incidence that the Defense and Foreign Ministers are in a showdown for the leadership and that a foreign war can do so much more to help their individual cause !!  Let me construe something here - if the war ends (and with no high number of dead Jews) with a massive show of military might, then one can assume that the Defense Minister would be shown in the best light; on the other hand, if it was due to the concentrated effort of the diplomatic corp who somehow manages to eke out another cease-fire, then their campaign has been given a massive shot in the arm.  Am I wrong to sense that this war might only just be an exaggerated public office campaign propaganda ??  I hope someone tells the dead, the dying and the scared Palestinians that.

So, another year has started and already we have seen just how arrogantly our racial enemies are, in their continual demand to be recognized as the top dog.  If nothing else, these first few days are showing to the White Folk out there that there is no hope in a larger non-political group coming to our rescue, to save us from against the racial enemies that are hell bent on destroying us.  If the UN cannot even make a statement, let alone send in the armed forces that it has available, to solve a problem where a massively superior armed force is killing the ethnic inhabitants of the conquered lands, then they will basically ignore anything that we say.  Even if we can show them proof that over the last century the Jews have been constantly undermining the White Folk, encouraging racial miscegenation and destruction of all of our values, they would do even less - look at the news tonight and see how many more buildings are being blown apart, people kicked out into the desert as refugees and innocents slaughtered in the some sort of political game and then see how they cannot even agree to the wording for their first statement !!  People are dying here and now and yet the UN are still more concerned over words on a piece of paper ??  The only way that we White Folk are going to end the constant suffering that we are now enduring is to do it ourselves and with the help of the World Church of the Creator, we can overcome any obstacle that is placed before us.  Yes, it does look hard but I suppose that people thought that the conquering of the West, through Manifest Destiny, was hard - but we did it !!  I would have thought that the creation of a massive hydro-electric dam on one of the biggest rivers in the continental US was going to be hard - it was but we did it and the Hoover Dam is still there today !!  Each time we see a grand vision before us, we know that it is going to be hard - there is no use in cotton-wooling the truth of the matter - and yes, I bet that people died to achieve the dream.  However, look at what we have achieved.  From the time of the Roman Empire, when each emperor worked out where to go next, they knew it could be done and done it was - through hard work and diligence.  That was why the Roman Empire was the largest empire that we have known in Europe.  That is why we are able to sit down in the US and look across the entire country, from coast to coast because we believed that it could be done and through a cause (Manifest Destiny) it was achieved.  That is the spark that we still have in each and every one of us White Folk out there - it is the creative spark that the World Church of the Creator is trying to fan up into a blazing might that crashes through barriers and makes the world a better place.  I will not lie to you and say that it is going to be a piece of cake - for it will not be.  I am not going to lie to you and say that no loved one is not going to lay down their life for our Faith - because our racial enemies will use any tactic that they can get their hands on, through blackmail, smear campaigns, accidental deaths and even outright murder, if that solves it for them.  Our racial enemies are not like us, believing in the rules of the game - they are very different from what we can even think of.  Look at what the Jews are doing right now in the Gaza strip - bombing universities and mosques, just to kill one person !!  You and I will balk at that, but they do not - yet they will demand that if we did the same thing, that we are the most bad of all the nasty people out there, whilst they continue to do the same thing.  We must stand up and make things right, here and now.  Get out into the streets and peacefully demonstrate against the oppression that White Folk are undergoing each and every day.  Talk to your fellow White work colleagues and friends and inform them of the situation that is going on right here and now.  Spread the word of our most Glorious Faith and the positive message that is within its worlds !!  It is only together that we can achieve that which we White Folk are good at doing - succeeding against the odds.  From the days of fighting the elements on the Ice Age tundra, from slugging it out in foreign lands around the Mediterranean to conquering new and different lands, we have done it all together and with a common purpose.  Creativity gives you both the purpose and the means to make this world a Whiter Brighter World here and now !!  Let us do it now and show the inferiors that we will not be cowed or  beaten into submission.  RaHoWa !!

That shall do it for this week's message. Call in again next week and let us win this RAcial  HOly WAr !!!!

Sinn

INTERNET MESSAGE FOR 12th JANUARY 36 A.C. (2009)

Racial greetings to my fellow White brothers and sisters. My name is Bro. Michael and this is the Internet Hotline message of the Church of Creativity in Rockhampton https://creativityalliance.com/category/australia/queensland.

This message is being brought to you on Monday, 12th of January, in the 36th year of our beloved White racial religion, Creativity. For more information on becoming a member of The Church, or some general information, please view the "What We Believe" section of this website at "What We Believe". Obtain a copy of the true Bible for the White Race, "The White Man's Bible".

As we progress through the year, we already see just how much confusion and chaos that is occurring in the Western nations over the current state of Israel - the sheer genocidal tactics that they Jews are using in their wanton blatant destruction of all Arabs in the Gaza Strip - yet they cannot make up their mind about what to do.  It took the U.N. over three days to issue a statement and even then it was so watered down as to be almost a throw away tag line.  Naturally, the U.S. abstained, as it doesn't want to peeved off the rest of the world and yet cannot be shown to disobey its master in the form of Israel.  Whilst lots of other people out there are talking and writing about the situation in Palestine, I am going to discuss one of the problems that is causing the West from making its mind up - Christianity.

Now, I know that most people who read this column have it already burnt into their retina that I am extremely antagonistic towards the Christ-insanes and that platform is never going to change.  I have personally witnessed and suffered at the stupidity and madness of the Christ-insanes for more than twenty years and it still tears at me just how much these pathetic piece of garbage religion controls the hearts and minds of our leaders, especially.  It must have something to do with the Constitution or the way the government is made up.  Before Christ-insanity even entered Europe, it was already a joke amongst its own native population.  In the Palestinian area - how ironic !! - it was considered to just be another sub-branch of Judaism (a little secret that the Christ-insanes would like to not admit, that they are just a branch of that insufferable Jewish religion) and was along its way to a dead end, much like the Essenes ended up being.  Then something happened and it is still in secret about exactly what happened.  According to the Christ-insanes, a person called Paul Who Was Also Saul came along and turned this little cult on its head and set it up for the spread amongst the Gentiles.  Or maybe it was that the Jews in Palestine were getting a tad worried about just how much their own culture was getting Hellenized by the conquering Romans and their tag-alongs, the Greeks, and so twisted this sect into a weapon to use against the occupying forces.  We will never know for sure but the point I wish to make is that right at the very beginning of this religion's history, its fundamental core belief structure was changed into something that was more palatable for the widespread masses.  Along the lines of, but on a much greater scope than, the name change of the British monarchy during the First World War to something more English-sounding, the Jewish sect was transformed into a multi-cultural message that had nothing to do with the original message.  It is rather ironic to think that the Jews were the only group or ethnicity to nearly fully resist the assimilating quality of the new Christ-insanity - maybe they were inoculated ??  In short, Christ-insanity, within a few decades of its birth, was twisted into something opposite of what it was meant to be - so for over 1900 years, Christ-insanity has been based on a lie.

What was the original Christ-insanity and how do we know about it ??  Well, it is actually due to the new Christ-insanes that we know anything about their predecessors; for, in their early writings, they wrote what were called "apologies" (a statement reflecting their opinion on a subject, usually in a negative connotation to the prevailing society).  These apologies were directed at how wonderful the new-and-improved Christ-insanity was and that the older versions were just plain garbage - and used the older versions' own words against them, as they lined up the pros and cons of the new version.  So, that is why we know that the original Christ-insanity was wanting to just follow Jesus as an inspired Jewish leader and nothing else - not as the savior of the world blather of later groups.  That is why there was so much fall-out over the idea of eating meals with non-Jews.  That is why the new Christ-insanes could not understand why they were not allowed to eat the food of the Gentiles - if they were to convert them over a communal meal, why not eat the foods that the soon-to-be convertees were to eat ??  Everything from the core belief that Jesus was just a human being (though inspired), that there was certain foods that could not be eaten (surprisingly, they were shellfish and pork, amongst others) and that you could not eat in a communal meal with those who were not of the Jewish faith to begin with.  That, my dear reader, was what the original Christ-insanes were all about - a bigoted, close-minded group that really hasn't changed much in the centuries since then, except to change themselves to gain more power (another Jewish trait that was maintained from the very beginning).  This was all changed to gain converts and they changed because several "theologians" of the new Christ-insane twisted their words and made up different statements just to suit their own agendas.  It is amazing just how many different versions of Christ-insanity there was in the early centuries and it has been noted in several books that if you went from one village to the next one, both would claim to be following the true version of Christ-insanity and that the other village was just plain evil - there was that much difference between them.  As it was, the Christ-insanes' most holy book, the Bible, was condensed and sorted out many centuries after the fact - so what was written in there is not the truth as it speaks about the events within; instead, it is what the new Christ-insanes wanted to be the truth but they couldn't quite go hell for lather in their editorial duties.  So, that is why there are many different versions of the "core books" as well as copies of other books that were deemed blasphemous.  Some churches would only recognize one book or none of the core books at all - are you confused, I know I am.  However, this is what it is all about - all this confusion about the beginning of this evil religion is so convoluted and so intricately detailed that if you do not have an open mind, you would go insane trying to make it fit your own belief structure.  I suppose that this is why the modern-day Christ-insanes prefer to gloss over the origins of their sect, in favor of the lovely things that they have done since.  Another Christ-insane tactic - ignore that which is uncomfortable.  As well, they will state that they believe because they just need to believe; I personally like Tertullian's quote, as it seems to be more apt - 'I believe because it is absurd".

If you are wondering where this is going, let me begin to conclude now.  Throughout the history of Christ-insanity, the Christ-insanes have cheated, lied and glossed over everything that is controversial or inconvenient for others to know about, just to maintain their grip on power.  As the centuries rolled on by and rational thought out-swayed religious dogma, the Christ-insanes have tried to insinuate their way into anything else that will allow them to maintain their grip on power.  In the courts ("In God We Trust"), in governments (swearing on the Bible) - all these little touches are there to remind the rest of the world that Christ-insanity is still a power when it is more likely thrashing about like a dying beast, not wanting to give up.  Yet, even when it dies its inevitable death, the effects it has left us will still haunt us for years to come.  How many decisions made by our leaders who were all good Christ-insane folk are going to drain our coffers ??  How many times have the decisions to convert the natives because of some quote in the Bible could be twisted to suit the moment in time and allowed White Folk to die or be tortured ??  How much hand-wrangling has there been because the leaders were trying to work it out in their heads, as compared to the "Good Book" ??  Look at the tele-prophets today on your various TV channels and listen to what they are saying - donate this money to them to make it a better world.  Donate your time and effort to make some pathetic savage somewhat closer to being human, not because it is the best thing to do but because I want to have the most "people" converted award and beat those other Christ-insanes over there.  Donate your time, money and effort to our noble cause because if you do not, you will burn in some fiery furnace for all eternity.  Yes, through their love of fear tactics and their twisting of their own words, teh Christ-insanes are more concerned not with your "soul" but with your bank balance and how much influence you can wield in their cause.  That is how they managed to win their way through to becoming the official state religion of the Roman Empire - not through a ground-swelling, grass roots support but because they convince Constantine the Great that it would be a good idea to use their religion.  Lies, deceit and washing away the inconveniences of the truth - that is what Christ-insanity is all about and that thought, that mode of leadership is what they have handed down to all of Western governments since Constantine.  No strong ruler to rule because he is the best one for the situation at hand; never mind that we need certain things done at a certain time, it is more of how much can doing this make me ??  That is why our governments are so weak-willed, caught up in their own legislation and diplomatic maneuvrings and that is why our racial enemies can attack us, because they know just how much of a lie our whole society is based upon.  They attack the weak-willed in government, to help their own causes.  They pay massive amounts in campaign contributions towards the elected officials and then they tell them to do what they are needing them to do because they will be outed if they don't.  And because our own officials are still hungover from the lie that is Christ-insanity and that they see that they will be humiliated if they are caught out, they do what they are told.  Never mind that if there is an outing of the events that our racial enemies are also caught in the spotlight - we have been conditioned to think about the effect on ourselves rather than having the truth broadcast out live.  So, for example, if a Jew pays large amounts of money to a Congressman's campaign, who then gets elected and is told by the Jew to keep supporting the various legislation to keep giving Israel cheap no-interest loans or low-cost weapons to bomb the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip; and if that Congressman has a pang of conscious and doesn't do what he was told to do, the Jew will then threaten to show the world about his bribe-taking.  Never mind that the Jew will also been shown in a bad light - as a bribe-dealing, racist little pig - the Congressman, due to his nice Christ-insane upbringing, is more concerned with his own personal salvation and that having taken a bribe is more worried about that than the damage he can cause if he continues on.  This is the horrid afterbirth that Christ-insanity has left behind since its creation.  Never mind the community, just think about yourself.  Personally, I think that the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.  To conclude, even though Christ-insanity is no longer the force it once was, it is still present to stifle and hamper the White Folk in its rise to the top of the mountain peak of success.  We must not let this negative thinking and backward religion color our thoughts and deeds any more.  That is why we have Creativity and the World Church of the Creator here to help lift you up and make this the Whiter Brighter World that will happen if you make it so.  Do not believe because it is absurd - believe because it can be done.

That shall do it for this week's message. Call in again next week and let us win this RAcial  HOly WAr !!!!

Sinn

INTERNET MESSAGE FOR 26th JANUARY 36 A.C. (2009)

Racial greetings to my fellow White brothers and sisters. My name is Bro. Michael and this is the Internet Hotline message of the Australian Church.

This message is being brought to you on Monday, 26th of January, in the 36th year of our beloved White racial religion, Creativity. For more information on becoming a member of the The Church, or some general information, please view the "What We Believe" section of this website at "What We Believe". Obtain a copy of the true Bible for the White Race, "The White Man's Bible".

It would be remiss of me to not make a comment about the rise of a nigger, as our Beloved Founder, PME Klassen called them, to the ultimate pinnacle of power - President of the U.S.A.  People in our Faith are not that concerned about the rise of this black because we always knew that something like this was going to happen - it is just an extreme expression of how our racial enemies are controlling our world without showing themselves.  As well as, PME Klassen said in our Holy Books that our racial enemies are pumping the black blood of Africa in our White veins and Barack Obama is the face of that despicable crime.

To start with, there has been numerous legitimate concerns about Obama's citizenship, which one would think was already proven without a doubt.  Except that there are concerns, such as the lack of an original birth certificate, among others.  Where this will lead into the future, I do not know but I also found it convenient that just a month or so ago, Obama went back to Hawaii and, whilst there, there was a massive power outage.  Being the educated person that I am, I know that power surges can destroy computer hard drives and it is also very easy to lose paper copies of events, especially if they are decades old.  Did you know that Obama was said to have been born in Hawaii ??  I will let you think about that when you hear later on that all the hoo-hah about his birth legitimacy is all laughed over.  Of course, besides his birth, there are his actual parents who must be looked at to determine just how much they were interested in the affairs of our race as well as our great country.  Obviously, Obama's pure black Kenyan father who was only visiting Hawaii when he knocked up Obama's mother cares for nothing about the White Race nor about the state of the U.S.; indeed, he died nearly two decades ago in a drunken car accident, back in Kenya, without actually doing anything to acknowledge his son.  Now, this is typical behavior for all blacks, especially those who come from the heart of the jungle, like his father.  A drunken slob who has unprotected sex wherever he is - and there is a saying that the acorn doesn't fall too far from the tree.  And how about his mother, the so-called lovely lady from Kansas who allowed herself to be treated like a slut for Obama's father's lust ??  Well, she obviously doesn't like the White Race either and not just for this one-time incident - after "Barry's" conception and birth, she then went off and hooked up with an Indonesian man, and had several children to it as well.  Confirmation of her hatred towards White Folk ??  I don't suppose that it gets much more obvious than that.  As well, it was with a male from a country of know Muslim extremists who also hate all things the U.S.A. has encompassed and loves ??  As one can suspect, right from the very beginning, our new President has been had an education in hating all things White, all things American and is more concerned with getting what he wants than what is good for the country as a whole.  Let us continue with his rocketing career in politics !!

I often wondered why there was no blacks running for the President of the U.S.A. that had a better pedigree than this Obama character.  The only one that ever comes to mind is Rev. Jesse Jackson and I have heard about him a lot, in the newsreels and the newspapers.  Mainly, it is about some so-called "injustice" somewhere which was really just a storm in a teacup scenario but at least he was out there.  Later on, I also learned that he has great power in the black community as a whole because he was present with Martin Luther King when he died, so, I guess that makes it some sort of power player in the black community.  So, why did this most influential black not get elected to power ??  Now, you look at Obama and see his wonderful record in politics. *Tumbleweeds roll on by*  Yes, Obama has done practically nothing to become so notable to make him a presidential nominee.  A mere senator for less than two terms ??  A couple of committees that no-one has heard of and now, he is President ??  At least, Hilary Clinton knows the address of the White House and has the practical knowledge gained from her husband to help her out - yet, instead they decided him over her ??  If you look at the opposition, you will see that McCain was a senator for much longer and had more intimate knowledge of our the political system worked; as well, he has actually fought in a war and knows just how much our own troops are suffering.  Governor Palin actually ran a state, passing laws, enacting statutes and ensuring that the profits coming in were put to the best use possible in her own part of the world.  A step up to the Oval Office would not have been such a dramatic step as others had foreseen.  So, with the caliber of opponents on both sides of the face, why or how did Obama become even elected from obscurity to be the Democratic party nominee let alone actually attain the highest office possible ??  Of course, the Democrat party had a wonderful ally in the stupidity of George W. Bush; whoever stepped into the Republican shoes had to wear that albatross around their neck.  Perhaps this is how our racial enemies go about their business ??  They select certain people, maybe overtly but most certainly covertly, and wait for the best opportunity to enact their plans.  Bush II had lead this country to a place where no one really likes being, causing great distress amongst the populous - making them want a change, a more fundamental change than going back to the opposite party change.  Whoever followed Bush II on the campaign trail for the new election was a lame duck to begin with - they just got the best that they could in case the people learnt the truth.  So, what did the Democratic party do, in this upswell of support for more-than-normal radical change ??  Handpicked delegates, one was a women and one was a black.  It did not matter who won, per se, for the populous was more than happy to have a significantly different change to happen just because they needed it to be changed.  Yet, the black man was one that had nothing going for it - no great diplomatic deeds, no massive political contribution to either a state or federal level; just plain and boring.  And safe.  After all, we wouldn't want a radical black in power - like, oh, I don't know, like Jesse Jackson - now would we ??

The final part to this essay should entail the dramatic inauguration ceremony of Obama's Presidency.  If you thought that it looked like a revivalist church meeting, then you were not that much mistaken.  Rock stars of all stripes, coming along to show support for this radical change in all things, so as to promote their own desire for radical change in their own campaigns (Bono, is the most obvious example).  Actors who are also on their own agenda as well, notably Tom Hanks who is known to hate certain groups of White Folk.  They were there so much as for their own causes than for anything that had to do with the first black man in the Oval Office.  In a way, it is quite sad for Obama.  Here were all these people saying such wonderful things about him but not for him, just to show their faces in a public cause celebre.  He was not picked because he was the best of the best in political acuity or such.  He was picked because he was a viable black person who was needed so people can be shown that they have an opportunity to make a change.  A nobody who will not, nor should not, make any massive re-organization because he has no personal agenda (like Rev. Jesse Jackson), has no major wars to win (like President Truman did) and is only there because others told him that he will be.  Will people remember Obama for anything else except as the first black President ??  Of course not, he is nothing but a stooge, a puppet as much as President Bush II was, except that he is slightly more eloquent than his predecessor.  He is also only half-American and not even a true African-American, as its father came directly from the jungle (indeed, his paternal grandmother cannot speak a word of English, which is unusual considering that Kenya was once a protectorate of England and has spoken English for the last 70 plus years).  He has no known political aptitude (at least, Bush II was a governor of Texas) and most importantly must rely on his own promoters to tell him what to do or otherwise he will be pulled down, in 2012, if not before.  Is this Obama any greater source of change than Hilary Clinton would have been (nice to see that she got a cushy job after the elections were over) ??  Even worse, any change that does come from his office will surely as not originate elsewhere, making him even a bigger pawn than others who have held that position.  He has already made the now-mandatory obligatory mention of support for Israel, so, I guess the U.S.A. will not be supporting the call for war crimes charges to be leveled at the Jews.  In short, all I can see from this new president is nothing spectacular at all.  However, for White Racial Loyalists of all stripes, it shows to us the truth that we all have known for many years now - our racial enemies are pushing forward their agenda towards the extermination of the White Race.  As it was noted in the exit polls that over 90% of the blacks voted for Obama and less than 40% of non-blacks voted for him.  The blacks have been empowered, the White Folk has been emasculated - one day the blacks will be encouraged to take out their innate hatred out on White Folk without any reason.  Not quite like that today, but we are more closer than before Obama was elected.  Basically, if the White Folk need to join together so that we can fight back against the push off the precipice that is behind us.  One day, if we do not do anything, we will look back and hope for the days of Obama, seeing them as better than the current days.  Let us make this the time to stand up and fight for our rights, to support all fellow White Folk out there and we can all make a difference for the better.

Sinn

INTERNET MESSAGE FOR 2nd FEBRUARY 36 A.C. (2009)

This message is being brought to you on Monday, 2nd of February, in the 36th year of our beloved White racial religion, Creativity. For more information on becoming a member of The Church, or some general information, please view the "What We Believe" section of this website at "What We Believe". Obtain a copy of the true Bible for the White Race, "The White Man's Bible".

At times it is sometimes difficult to see how the White Race is going to overcome all the obstacles that are before us.  In our Holy Books, the idea of the struggle is central to the way that we are progressing in our lives, both metaphorical and literal.  Each day that we are moving forward, we are in some form of a struggle and there is nothing out there to say that it will be any better at a later stage or not.  Life is one continual struggle and it is best that we get used to it as soon as possible.

Life is always going to be a struggle no matter how we would like it to appear to be.  It begins from the moment we are conceived, when the sperm was competing against the others for fertilization.  With the act of conception, the struggle continues again, with the various genetic replication errors that need to be weeded out.  As well as the internal mechanisms at work, there are the external forces at work, from the food the mother eats to the environment she is living and working in.  Even the act of childbirth is also filled with complications, with many things that are liable to go wrong - not getting the child out quickly enough, damaging the baby by accident, etc.  Afterwards, there is then the growing up and facing those common childhood diseases that we all know so well - measles, the mumps and the common cold and 'flu.  All of these diseases are just as likely to injure or even kill a child as anything else.  As we grow up into adulthood there is also the consequences of our actions, affecting the way that we are now living - do I get a trade or do I goto college, do I date that person or that other one, do I take up rock-climbing or not ??  Each day we are faced with decisions to make and the consequences of making those decisions.  Each day that we are moving forward, we are encountering new and sometimes dangerous situations that we are not necessarily prepared for - in other words each and every day that we are alive, we are in some form of a struggle.

Now, this is not a defeatist and depressive attitude that we Creators are taking !!  No, there is no Kool-Aid to drink here.  It is just explaining the reality of life that is out there, right now, in front of all of us.  Reality is something that we Creators and White Folk the world around should embrace with the fullness that is the wonder of Nature.  It is a core part of our belief structure and it should be faced each time we are about.  When you wake up in the morning, there is that urge to not goto work or to have greasy eggs and bacon for breakfast versus a bowl of cereal.  Each day we are bombarded with the ever-evolving germs and viruses that our body has learned to defend itself against or, if not right now, then to learn quick before it takes over.  The choices that we make are just as important to the outcomes of our struggle as the environment around us.  For example, we are more likely need to bolster our immune defenses if we are working in a hospital situation and if we have a weak immune system, then we should work elsewhere.  Most importantly is that we should realize that we cannot become more than what we are capable of being and recognizing our limitations is something that is also important in our struggle.  White Folk are at the pinnacle of of the evolutionary ladder and within our collective gene pool we have the talent to overcome all the obstacles that are before us.  The struggle that began millions of years ago has converged into a solid group of people with all the capabilities of doing everything that we can set our mind to.  If you cannot do a set task, then you know that you have recognized your limits and are able to handle that part of life.  As well, you, as a member of that wonderful group called the White Race, know that there is someone else out there who can do the task that you yourself cannot do.  All you have to do is find them.

In the end, the idea of a constant struggle is perhaps the best way to describe the way the White Race has crawled up out of the muck to become the best of the best.  Despite the various natural environmental disasters that have been cast at us, we have survived and flourished.  We have fought off invaders from the microscopic scale to the those bigger than us - and those who could not stand up to muster were weeded out.  There is no reason why we should have to keep the inferior amongst us, those that will weaken us in total.  That is why we are in another type of struggle today, not just for ourselves but for our children as well.  Each day we let the inferior races stay within our society, we are being subjected to unnecessary diseases and violence - just in my newspaper today, there was another Asian gang war murder.  The invaders bring with them diseases that we were once wiped out in our societies, sometimes decades ago, and yet we are once again introduced to them again.  Tuberculosis, bubonic plague (yes, THAT plague!), whooping cough - all have returned with the influx of the savages into our midst.  Add to that the genetic weakening through the race mixing and you can understand why we are in a new form of a struggle than once before.  The struggle today is to overcome the malaise that has drifted onto the shoulders of the White Folk.  We are no longer needed to be demoted, put down or emasculated any more.  Each time we see an incidence where a White person was put down to promote a non-White, we should stand up and yell out that it is not right to demean White Folk in any form !!  We must make our voices heard loud and clearly at every single injustice that is against our own Kind.  And it must loud not for our racial enemies to hear (for they already know that they are in a struggle against us), no, it must be loud to wake up our fellow brethren.  We are in a struggle for our racial identity and it is through our unity and inner strength that we can overcome all obstacles that are before us.  Wake up our fellow White Folk and then they, too, can take up the banner of racial loyalty.  The more people that we can awaken, the more that can help us in ways that we are not yet cognizant of !!  Together, we can fight our way back from the edge of the abyss and make this a Whiter Brighter World for us all !!

Sinn

INTERNET MESSAGE FOR 9th FEBRUARY 36 A.C. (2009)

This message is being brought to you on Monday, 9th of February, in the 36th year of our beloved White racial religion, Creativity. For more information on becoming a member of The Church, or some general information, please view the "What We Believe" section of this website at "What We Believe". Obtain a copy of the true Bible for the White Race, "The White Man's Bible".

This week we will be discussing the way Nature has evolved us towards the pinnacle of the evolutionary ladder.  The White Race has been through a series of trials and tribulations to become the best that it can be and it is important to note where we came from and how we got to where we are today.  For we are all subject to Nature's Eternal Laws, just like the flowers in the field, the bacteria in our gut and the fish in the sea and are not above these same laws.

When life first began on this planet, there was no way any sentient creature would know who would still be here four billion years later.  That is because of these laws that have been governing the universe since it first came into being.  If we look at the fossil record, for nearly two billion years, the only real form of life on this planet were microscopic bacteria and plants.  How they came into being is something that we will probably never know for certain - the planet's rough and raggedy beginnings would have created countless opportunities for life to form - whether through clay molecules, in the froth of our first oceans or along the scummy edges of tidal pools, we just do not know.  Yet, when life did first occur, then came along the many challenges that it had to face.  There was still impacts to avoid from space, the oceans were constantly changing their chemical constituency, as well as, the constant volcanic activity and the gaseous output that help kick start our atmosphere.  Each time one of those single celled organisms split in two, there was a chance that a genetic flip-flop would happen and that it just may be useful in some way or other - or not, as the case may be.  Millions of potential life forms died and never realized their full potential because at the time of their creation, they were not up to snuff - whether the atmosphere was too toxic or their was a "bigger fish" around - something made sure that they did go on with their inferior genetics to produce more of the same.  I personally suspect that this was the reason why there was such a long time in the first stages of life, from single celled organisms until something a little bit more substantial, like algae or jelly-fish.  They had to go through a competitive stage and, as a result, the best form of life won.  Even as the creatures themselves were changing each time, so was the world around them as well, forcing them to adapt again and again.  Suddenly, there was a lessening of impacts, the oceans became more simplified, plate tectonics started to occur and even the plants themselves changed the atmosphere by giving out the waste product called oxygen.  Which in itself created another opportunity.

As life adapted to the new environment, so did the ways that they could adapt increase.  If we look at the Burgess Shale Formation in North America, we can see that life went through even more different stages than what it is now today.  At first, the creatures that the scientists discovered were almost life aliens from another world, rather than home grown goodies.  As it was explained, us humans are based on have two arms and two legs - yet, over 600 million years ago, we had creatures based on having three, five and six appendages !!  Life constantly changed and adapted to the world around themselves, each time it was in response to a set environmental condition.  The bacteria did not decide one day to become a piece of algae; the crab did not crawl onto the land and start shooting web from its rear because it thought that since it looked like a spider, it should act like one !!  No, each step forward was based on the consistent changes that was happening in their genes, as well as, in response to the environment around.  Those who could adapt, or improvise, overcame the obstacles that were about them, to continually improve their situation.  As the eons went on, so did the changes.  Each time something new came along, it was tested in the real world, to determine if it was worth keeping and, if not, it was dismissed out of hand.  It was not a conscious thing that made the reptiles grow into the dinosaurs that we know about today.  It was all part of Nature's Eternal Laws, the same laws that were in effect from the moment of this planet's creation.  As life on this planet evolved, so did the changes that we now see in our own selves, the human race.  We are the pinnacle of that evolutionary arms race.  It is not because we are more powerful - an ant can carry more than its own weight, unlike us; it is not because we can withstand extreme cold, like the cod with its anti-freeze equivalent; it is not because we can kill a creature twenty times our size with one single bite, like a king cobra.  No, we became more powerful in our right due to the changes in our brains, coupled with our manual dexterity.  As with the ape family, to which we belong to and evolved from, we took the next step forward, much like our ancestors did from the sea to the land.  Each step forward was in response to those Laws.

The question now remains as to what is the White Race doing today that is pushing us down and keeping us from attaining our full potential ??  We are still in that same state of competitive evolution, just like we were, back in the primordial soup.  From the original human species, we have again evolved into the separate races, each in response to the environment around us and within us.  The White Race was the one who pushed the envelope and developed new techniques, as we needed to do so.  Perhaps it was because of the ice-covered lands of northern Europe that forced us to think ahead and prepare, build new devices for survival, that same survival instinct that has been in each living creature since time immemorial.  So, why have we not yet tapped back into that same instinct ??  Is it because our racial enemies have told us that it is bad, in some way ??  Is it because we have not got that instinct anymore, removed it because it is like the ape's tail - useless and redundant ??  Well, the answer to that is simply put as - baloney !!  Yes, our racial enemies are using every trick in their book to keep us from pulling away from their rut, pitting ourselves towards a better position on this planet.  They want us to be like them - but we are not like them at all !!  Look at the other races and see them without your rose-tinted glasses on.  See have basic and primitive they are, even when they are given all the technology that we have.  Note : I said, "given", because they sure as heck could not have made up or thought of all those devices and feats on their own.  Since they cannot create without us, the White Race, they surely do not want us to leave them behind.  The other races need us, plain and simple.  They need our innate creativity, that spark which drives us forward each and every day. That spark is the representation of our basic instinct, the same instinct that kept us going all those thousands of years ago.  It is not redundant in any way, shape or form.  The struggle to survive is one of the basic laws of Nature and to give up on it is like racially lobotomizing oneself, turning yourself into a drooling, hunched-over walking zombie instead of the proud strong in both mind and body White Folk that we know we are.  Each day we can look around us and see the products of our inventiveness and the need to survive.  We do not need the other races - they need us.  So, if anything, they are the redundant ones, the evolutionary dead ends and cast-offs.  We White Folk are the best and we are the prime example of the last 600 million years of evolution on this planet.  We do not need to be dragged down to the level of the Asian, the black or the Jew - they can fend for themselves without our help.  We do not need them; we are capable of surviving and thriving on our own without the need of others.  Why ??  Because we fought the battles within ourselves and our environment and won - those who lost are dead and out of the gene pool.  Now that the battle has been fought within ourselves, the White Race does not need to introduce more of the enemy within ourselves.  Do not race-mix, do not poison yourselves and we can continue our way forward to the next step in our exciting journey !!  Do you want to fight and win for our own Kind ??  Is it not the only way to be, to reach the top - that is why we do apprenticeships or goto university; that is why we train hard at our sports; that is why we spend hours twiddling away at our hobbies - to become the best in our endeavors.  There is no need to accept second place and, in Nature, second place is just the first loser.  Stand tall, feel the strength that our ancestors gave us and use that instinctive creative spark that lies within us White Folk and you, too, can help make this the Whiter Brighter World.