Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Internet Messages from Br.MichaelIreland of Rockhampton, Queensland (Australia)

Started by Sinn, Sun 18 Jan 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinn

INTERNET MESSAGE FOR 12th MAY 36 A.C. (2009)

Racial greetings to my fellow White brothers and sisters. My name is Bro. Michael and this is the Internet Hotline message of the Church of Creativity in Rockhampton https://creativityalliance.com/category/australia/queensland.

This message is being brought to you on Tuesday, 12th of May, in the 36th year of our beloved White racial religion, Creativity. For more information on becoming a member of The Church, or some general information, please view the "What We Believe" section of this website at "What We Believe". Obtain a copy of the true Bible for the White Race, "The White Man's Bible".

In this world today, we are all faced with the various difficulties that make our struggle for recognition as a legitimate religious force.  Most of these forces are deceptive and misleading, making our job even more harder than what it should be.  Still, even though we are told that we are a "true" religion, it must said that we are - each and every day.  Another step forward is to practise what we preach and stay steadfast with our Faith, despite the odds that are against us.  Remember, it is through the strength of our will and our character that we shall win the day.

Some of you maybe wondering - what difficulties could we be facing ??  The short answer is that there are many and not just our racial enemies, as defined by PME Ben Klassen in our Holy Books.  Sure, they are the ultimate super villain but they are not the only target of our ire and desire to remove them from our lives.  No, our greatest enemy is probably the one that is called apathy.  The sheer lack of wanting to put in the effort to achieve a goal - one of the better descriptions of that term that I have read.  We need to realize that if we just sit back and let others do the job then the job will not get done - whether you are building a shed or wakening the sleeping racial giant that is the White Race about their imminent destruction, each and every day you must do something to help push that job through.  If you think that, well, organizing street marchs is hard work and I can't do one every day of the week, then you are correct - it is hard work and not a good idea to have one every day.  Several marchs per year are the better option, as it gives you time to do the preparation correctly and proper.  No, each day you can do something that will help to push forth our creed with no real hot and sweaty labor.  Do not eat at the restaurant that we all "know" employs illegal immigrants.  Support your local White Folk in their businesses, even if it means traveling an extra ten minutes or spending an extra 10% on the same product.  These White Folk are striving towards a better place for our Kind, even if they are not aware of it, by doing what the White Folk have done for centuries - create and nurture, both business and pleasure.  If you are one of those that work in a mundane office job for a multi-national corporation then, yes, it is worth your efforts to do this for these people.  Whilst we all have a need to earn money for our material aspects of life, the greater need is to help our White Folk build their own piece of creativity.

Another difficulty that is not-so-obvious is the one that seems to be that we are ignoring the threat around us.  Whilst I am not suggesting that we should be jumping at shadows, I am saying something more dangerous than just the apathy that is mentioned above.  We all want to reach the ticker tape at the end of the race, preferably in the lead - that is a normal everyday feeling we White Folk have had built into our genes for millenia.  It is the same driving force that allowed us to create civilization, arts and science.  Unfortunately, as it has taken us years to lose the lead that we once had, so it shall most probably years to gain back our natural position on top of the pyramid.  Yet, if we do not do something with the dangers around us, it will make life even more difficult.  I have had the experience of living in my hometown for the majority of thirty years and I can certainly see the changes that have happened - and not all of it is good.  No, it is not a story about an old fellow who muses about days past.  No, it is a story about the reality of the situation that we are now facing.  It is only in the last nine years, since I became a proud member of the World Church of the Creator, that I can see the massive changes that are occurring in my hometown and, most defiantly, in yours.  Looking at my old primary school photographs, there was the few native black in the line up but the rest were young White Folk, with shining blond and light brown hair (just like mine, before it has turned to grey).  Today, driving past the same school, I find it hard to see any blond haired children but a lot more blacks, all the new Asians and the rest of the mud races that are proliferating our town.  The fast food industry, once a strong staple of Italian and Greek descendant families, all are now dominated by Chinese and Indians - I once made the point of not only having to listen to these people on the phone call center, now they are serving myself burgers ??  Seeing a mixed race couple was something that was, literally, pointed out to us and being told that it is wrong to see that happening in our day and age.  Now, not only are there mixed race couples walking around without a care in the world, but those same older examples, their offspring are polluting the next generation of White Folk children - not quite dark, not quite White.

And that leads us to the final point - between apathy and ignorance, we are losing the war for our own racial survival.  Having been told for over thirty years all the things that our ancestors once avoided like the plague is now good, we are losing our sense of community and well-being.  "Who cares if she dates a black ??" and  "Hey, he is banging some Asian  - lucky him !!" - these attitudes are nothing but the simulated responses that we have been force fed during our childhood years, especially in my day, when multi-CULTuralism was being exploited as the new religion for all.  Nowadays, we are seeing the results of those same attitudes.  She dates a black, maybe not settle in a relationship but falls pregnant and has a little mongrel - who is neither black, nor White.  What does this offspring do - which world does it live in ??  The same with the Asian female, again, what are its options in this world ??  Since we are told that these are normal people, that they can do no wrong and that if you say anything else then you are a bad bad person, we let them proliferate into our society.  Suddenly, a black-White mud has the intelligence gained from their White parent but with the viciousness of their black parent.  Slum areas are set up in where they use their intelligence to avoid doing anything meaningful in live (but still manage to live off social welfare) and their innate viciousness to enforce their new beliefs on the rest of us.  "How dare you invade our areas and tell us how to live !!!" - a common catchphrase, as the mixed-race mongrel is saying that they want to be separate but are using the genius to make sure that they are allowed to maintain that separation at the cost of the greater White Folk community.  Our racial enemies are also contributing, as they are often the main stayers in the legal, finance and governmental bodies that create, operate and maintain the same institutions that allow this disorder to begin, continue and now defend against by us, after seeing what the results of the years of apathetic ignorance have given us.  These mongrels then get into positions of power themselves and allow even more of their own kind to come along and be part of their new world, not just on a global scale, but always starting on the local small scale.  Slowly but surely, they will outnumber us, then outrank us and then usurp the power that we unwillingly gave away without raising a hand in anger - because we were told not to by our racial enemies, believed their lies (as smiled to us on the cameras from the racial traitors) and gave up any fight because, well, it was just too hard to do something about it.  Sorry to burst your bubble but guess what ??  The job needs to be done and, yes, it will be hard work and, yes, it will take a very long time.  Reconstruction of our society, our environment, our bodies and our minds are something that will take the years to bring forth to fruition.  These new sub-humans will fight back with tooth and claw (literally, in some cases), using the very same institutional models that we built for ourselves against us, despite our best efforts to work within the same laws that we created for ourselves.  The time has come where we must stand up and fight for our racial survival - it is not a choice we have to make, as it was made for us years ago by those who allowed Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese and Filipino brides to enter our country.  By those who allowed our borders to go undefended whilst the brown tide surged across into our lands.  By those who believed that the almighty dollar is more important that family, community and racial unity.  Our decision to decide whether we should fight or die has been made.  In the next two decades, I feel will become the most important for our racial survival.  There are 1.2 billion Chinese in China alone; 1.1 billion Indians in India alone; there are over a billion blacks in Africa - over half of the world population is against us !!  Yes, they will take away your jobs and your children's jobs.  Yes, they will demand more of the very limited resources that we already have left.  Yes, they will goto war to obtain the arable land to feed their massive population, just like a locust or rabbit plague does after a healthy productive season and a long harsh drought.  They will come after us, because we have what they do not have - the willpower to create and unite ourselves - and we must be ready for them.  Splintered, as we have been, now is the time for us to join up and formed a defensive wall, pick our little skirmishes to fight the war that is coming to us and then, once we have regained our White Folk racial soul we can defend our Kind from the savages that threaten to destroy it.  Let them wither on the vine, as the sour fruit of poor husbandry, while we continue to grow and thrive without their poison amongst us.  Together, through our Creed, through our Faith, we can turn the tide and make this a Whiter Brighter World to live in !!

That shall do it for this week's message. Call in again next week and let us win this RAcial  HOly WAr !!!!

Sinn

INTERNET MESSAGE FOR 19th MAY 36 A.C. (2009)

Racial greetings to my fellow White brothers and sisters. My name is Bro. Michael and this is the Internet Hotline message of the Church of Creativity in Rockhampton https://creativityalliance.com/category/australia/queensland.

This message is being brought to you on Tuesday, 19th of May, in the 36th year of our beloved White racial religion, Creativity. For more information on becoming a member of The Church, or some general information, please view the "What We Believe" section of this website at "What We Believe". Obtain a copy of the true Bible for the White Race, "The White Man's Bible".

The irony not withstanding is that in one of the more wealthiest parts of outback Australia, Mount Isa, there is some pretty poor people living there in squalor and filth.  Dogs roam the streets, just as scrawny as the near naked children, as they do what they do best.  There is garbage laying in the streets, the yards are unkempt and untidy and there is no sign that people are looking after the houses that they have.  All in all, it does look like some Third World country, as stated by the news reporter.  So, how does this happen, not only just in Australia but in a wealthy mining town ??

A twist to the story, though it should not be so obvious to you, is that the residents of this street are all black.  Yes, the native blacks of Australia are living in this rubbish dump and are, as you can also guess, crying foul over their "treatment".  As I was watching this article on the current affairs show, I heard one of the female blacks state that they are not cared for by the government or the big mining companies of the area because they are black.  I turned to the person next to me and asked them : "Why don't they look after themselves ??"  That person had no answer.  Indeed, as the show progressed on (and it really did look like it was staged), one has to ask oneself - how could people live in such degrading situations ??  Each of the houses shown were all run down on the outside - yards unmowed, trash littering the gutters and front yards, paint peeling off the walls.  On the inside, the same was also occurring  - more trash, more peeling paint, as well as, the human detritus of unwashed dishes, literally overflowing from the sink, and the piles of dirty clothes laying about.  Now, I have seen some pretty poor people live their lives out, trying their best to make their lives just that little bit better and, no matter how ordinary the food is, no matter how second hand the clothes are, they always make their home tidy if it is threadbare.  Of course, these are White Folk, so, maybe there is something there to be mentioned, perhaps.  Still, the question bugged me - why should the government or others look after these blacks in the first place ??

The native blacks of Australia won their right to be recognized as citizens of Australia over forty years ago.  There was long winded public campaigns, carefully placed propaganda and the usual hype of the sixties to make this a better world for all of us to live in.  The government was to no longer take care of the blacks, releasing them on their own recognizance.  They were just the same as you and me, so, they needed no protection, no hand-holding, nothing.  They were just as good as us.  Just how badly off were the blacks back in those days that make these days so much more better ??  Firstly, the majority of the blacks back then worked in the outback, living on cattle and sheep properties, where they did the general duties of a stockman.  Rounding up livestock, repairing fences, fighting fires, etc.  The government usually held their wages for them, releasing a minimum of "fun money" whilst the property owners fed, housed and looked after their workers.  They called it organized slavery but it was perhaps the best state of survival for these unfortunates, who were quite susceptible to the ravages of alcohol and other substance abuse.  They also were in touch with their "people and culture", being within close proximity to their fellow tribesman and still living in the area where they could practice their whatever they do.  Suddenly, the liberal bleeding hearts said that that was all wrong and that they should have the right to do what we White Folk could and should do.  Of course, the same liberals forgot to determine for themselves whether the blacks could live in our society with all the advantages that the blacks saw - housing that didn't blow down in a gentle breeze, regular nutricious food and an incoming welfare cheque so that they didn't really have to do work - without looking at all the disadvantages, such as obeying our laws, paying taxes, doing justice for the community.  They were told that they were just as good as us and given a free pass into our unsuspecting society who was told that it would be all good.  And look at what happened.  Forty years of continual government spending (to give them a head start, a catch-up to the rest of us), forty years of regular training and job emplacement, forty years of free medical care in areas where there are often no permanent doctors for anyone.  All these benefits, just for them, just because they were black.  The end result of this grand experiment - whining on TV that they were left to fend for themselves and they failed.  How pathetic.

Of course, it is not the black's fault that they can't live within our society because they are completely and utterly different from the rest of us.  Just like asking a lion to live amongst the gazelles, it just does not happen, no matter how hard you try to teach that lion to eat tofu and goto Gazelle Awareness classes.  They can't be expected to learn how to wash their dishes, how to clean their clothes, obtain a job and live within their means.  How to avoid substance abuse or obtain help if they do fall for the trap of alcohol and drugs.  How to maintain a clean and decent, if spartan, home and lifestyle - people are poor or have poor paying jobs all over the world.  What made this story even more interesting was that one of the female blacks (actually, besides the male children, the only other males shown on the show were asleep in a gutter) said that she should not be expected to maintain the same standards because she was seventeen years old, with two kids and one on the way.  Whatever her reasons but the point is that she is a generation or two away from what the blacks were like before their freedom.  This young female black was given every single advantage that the blacks have been given over the last forty years - permanent access to education, taught all the subjects needed to determine what job that they wanted, life skills on domestic duties (Home Ec) and even sex education classes.  Government handouts and freebies, cheaper medical care, their own political support group (until recently, ATSIC, but it was shut down).  All these benefits, all these bonuses, all these gifts to help them not be like what they were before, during her grandmother's or great-grandmother's day, when they walked the deserts, hunting down goannas and eating raw emu eggs.  Yet, what happens, even after all these donations of the White Folk's time, money, genetics and inventiveness - they still sleep in filth.  Despite decades of building this female black's capability to live in our collective society, all the infrastructure and efforts - they still can't let go of what they are.  Sub-human primates.  I have never seen such complete and utter degradation in any society that lies within a modern Western European based civilization.  In the middle of the civil war stricken Chad, yes, and that would be expected.  But in a booming mining town of Australia ??  Surely, this could not be and yet there it was before me, in technicolor too.  Is it our fault, us White Folk, that allowed these blacks to stay in the poverty ridden slums ??  No.  Yes, you heard me - NO !!  And why do I say that ??  Because we have done every single thing that we could do to make them become part of our society, given so much of ourselves to help them and they have shown us their true colors.  Despite all the government funding, these blacks can't support themselves: they keep having more children instead of doing the sensible thing and practice birth control; they cannot afford the rents so they let their homes run down, to make it cheaper to live in because of the poor conditions that they are living in (Note: these houses would have not been built that way brand new !!), instead of finding that better job or moving to another town or giving up excesses like alcohol.  The blacks are just the most poorest excuse for an example of humanity as there can be.  They are so primitive that despite decades of somewhat forced integration into the society that they wanted in, they still sleep on the dirt.  As PME Ben Klassen stated once - "You can take the nigger out of the jungle but not the jungle out of the nigger".  No truer words could have been spoken, to represent this situation.  They are just not good enough to live in our society.  They cannot integrate with our society, as they are too alien to begin with.  It is not their fault - they are a product of their genetics, just as much as you and I are.  Years of effort and they cannot stack up to the expectations that you and I can do and do so, on a daily basis.  They should be removed from our society before the rot sets in amongst us White Folk.  And I do not mean just the flies, rats and other diseases that can come streaming from their midden heaps within our towns, but also their lazy and slack ways of not doing anything, of expecting others to look after themselves.  This is not how White Folk operate !!  Manifest Destiny is not just a catch-phrase for the American West but something that can be expressed wherever there are White Folk.  Australia, Europe, South Africa - it does not matter what part of the world we are living in.  No, we are White Folk, proud people, born with the zeal to push forward, to stretch our imaginations, to overcome, evolve and adapt to whatever the surroundings throw at us.  So, let us rid ourselves of the cancerous tumor that is festering inside of our lands, cast them out to live on their own, to wither on the vine all by themselves.  When you are reaching for the stars, it is time to drop the millstone around your neck.

That shall do it for this week's message. Call in again next week and let us win this RAcial  HOly WAr !!!!

Sinn

INTERNET MESSAGE FOR 2nd JUNE 36 A.C. (2009)

This message is being brought to you on Tuesday, 2nd of June, in the 36th year of our beloved White racial religion, Creativity. For more information on becoming a member of The Church, or some general information, please view the "What We Believe" section of this website at "What We Believe". Obtain a copy of the true Bible for the White Race, "The White Man's Bible".

It appears that racism is once again the big headlining news, in the Land Down Under, called Australia.  At first, there was a relatively minor uproar over the CEO of Australia's largest tele-communications company, Telstra, by Sol Trujillo, who stated that we are a backward and racist country.  Add to this the recent attack of an Indian student in Melbourne, Victoria and one would assume that Australia is the land not only famed for its kangaroos but other difficult hard to catch creatures - the nasty racists.  What a load of bunkum.

I personally like Australians, as they are hard-working and decent folk.  They are so laid back in their attitudes to the majority of events in our lives, that they only rarely get their duffer in a dander - and usually when someone attacks their beloved country.  Speaking to my Australian friends, I inquired of them about this attitude and they were not sure as to the meaning of my question - they are what they are, so they said, apparently confused.  One of them stated that perhaps because Australia is such a harsh environment to live in, with dramatic changes in climate, they often had to rely exclusively on each other to survive.  With such a strong attitude to the most basic needs of survival, comparatively everything else is a breeze !!  Okay then, so we now know that the Aussies are so relaxed in their general attitudes because they have to suffer the natural disasters that come with great frequency in their land.  So, why would the former CEO, Sol Trujillo, make such a statement about our attitude.  Probably because as a Mexican-American, he is looking for people to take him down because of his own ethnicity.  He is so insecure with himself that if he perceives a slight coming from someone else, then it must because of what he is, not what he has done.  And that is because they can do no wrong, right ??  Those lovely Mexican-Americans who butcher themselves on a daily (almost hourly basis) on the Texan-Mexico border, running their drugs across into our land.  Or what about the massive gang wars that are flaring up wherever they are situation, not only between themselves but also with the blacks and the other non-minority (i.e. us White Folk) ??  Violence over a slight perception of one's values is a common event with these Latrinos, as PM Matt Hale once stated, and that they cannot look after themselves without the need for putting someone in their place.  It is really quite sad and disappointing that this CEO should treat the company that gave him over $4 million in a goodbye present, as he left the company in financial limbo, struggling to compete with the other telcos, over whom they had a strong dominance.  When complaints about a person's abilities are made it because of those faults, not because of race, Mr Trujillo, you racist piece of Mexican trash that was dragged on the hoof across the border all those years ago.  Nearly four years in the country and you did not understand the people who gave you all that money and trust.  One word - pathetic.  Three words - don't come back.

Next on the list is that of the alleged racist attack on the Indian student in Melbourne.  Now, due to work commitments, I have not been able to see the initial event at the time (thus, the reason for the missed weekly message, my apologies for that), only seeing the ever popular footage of a Indian, laying on a bed with a stitched up wound in the belly.  As always, when reviewing the preceding information, one comes across just the standard bland statements made by the people involved.  To what extent is there needed a specific organization for just Indian students (FISA) - is that not discriminatory in of itself, not wanting to work with the student body as a whole, separating themselves ??  Mr Gupta, of FISA, said that Australians were, at a whole, nice people and that it was just a certain element of the public causing all the dismay, also adding that the media was also hyping it up.  The Police commissioner, Simon Overland, said that in the course of the resolving of the Indian-initiated rallies, they were given several chances to leave quietly but refused until, after several hours, the police responded as they normally do in standard situations of this type.  He also stated that the attacks on Indians had actually gone down over the last few years and that they were just caught up in the rising street crime. Mr Gupta denied that this was the case and also stated that the joint police-Indian forum was broken down because the Indians weren't allowed to speak in their native language.  What a fuss over, basically, one person who was attacked !!  Naturally, the Indians are not the aggressors, right ??  Well, of course not, as they so want to blend into Australian society by speaking the language of the country, by acting in the proper manner and doing their best to join in with the rest of the social standards.  No, instead they continue to let themselves become discriminatory by not doing anything at all to become one with the society at all.  Separate language, separate organizations, separate social views (like the burning of surviving widows on the pyres of their dead husbands or the worshiping of disease infested rats).  No, why should they become one with the rest of Australia !?!?  They are not Australians, they never will be because they are not wanting to give up their specific rights and lifestyle aspects.  Indeed, they are displaying racist and discriminatory behavior !!  That they want the rest of Australia to change their society to accept them, well, I am offended on behalf of the Aussies Down Under, that they have to give up their lifestyles and their societal standards for a bunch of sub-humans who can only whine and cry out "Racist!", each time that they are a victim of crime.  Of course, if they were that offended and cannot handle the stress, why do they return back to their own universities, back in India, and continue their education there.  Surely, their unis are just as good as ours, right ??

It must be sad that the minorities who come to Australia, or any other country, cannot understand how to live within their new societies.  As well, it must also be very difficult when the same society that they are trying to integrate into do their best to make life easier for them.  Setting up English training classes, adding street signs in other languages, changing the laws - all for their benefit.  Of course, it must be hard for them to comprehend just how much the White Folk are bending over backwards to help these pieces of slime to get all the goodness that we, us White Folk, have developed over the many centuries, whilst they were lolling about, eating fruit and being chased by large carnivorous animals.  Every time I have met one of these minorities, they always seem to resent us White Folk in some way or other.  Some of the more common resentments are : 1) not understanding our culture, 2) not understanding our language, 3) not understanding our laws, 4) not understanding the need to earn your way through life.  I am sure that there are more out there that you can think of, just by yourselves.  Ironically, the first time I came across this was with an Indian geologist who was extremely annoyed that my country did not recognize its doctoral degree it had gotten back in India.  Of course, he did it by correspondence course and it had nothing to do with his original geology degree and was just basically a diploma mill.  In his country, it was as good as gold - here, it was not worth the piece of paper it was written on.  So, it was very upset at us, for not recognizing his best points when, in reality, they were not good points at all (and thus, was he relegated to a lower paying, lower privileged job).  Sorry buddy, if you cannot show us that you can do the job, no matter what piece of paper you have, you will not get the job.  And this is what we White Folk are suffering from in these new years of the 21st century.  Bombarded from all sides by the so-called educated and qualified sub-human minorities, our own culture, society and values are being eroded, degraded to fit these muds' own perceptions of what is good.  It is right for us White Folk to give up what we have earnt through hard labor and decent honest toil, to give up all the time-honored values that we know that works, just because little Jamal Singh Goldstein Chong Bakuloo can live with us ??  Of course not !!!  We White Folk are not here to be forced to give up our standards, to drop them in an effort to compete with savages who could barely scratch out enough food to feed their herd of family relations a mere century ago.  It was these same values that led us White Folk to formulate and create the wonderful world around us !!  It was us who led the world in technological and engineering advances !!  It was us who developed new species for better food production !!  Not these savages who sat on the sidelines, waiting for us to come and train them up to look and be like us, much as they did with the chimpanzees on television.  And just like those apes, these prehistoric mentality thugs cannot get past their own innate savagery, their own need to destroy that which they cannot understand.  We can lead them around and give them a good home but they are resenting us, each and every day because they know that they cannot compete with us.  Our racial enemies use this resentment against the White Race.  As PME Ben Klassen stated that they are pumping black blood into the veins of the White Race.  Their mission is to make everyone exactly the same (except them, of course, for they are "God's" chosen), to make us all become the Tan Everyday Man - no White Folk, no blacks, no Asians, no Arabs, just a brown robot clone.  Now, for all you non-Whites who read this, let me spell it out for you - our racial enemies hate you just as much as they hate us; they are using you to destroy us White Folk because we are the only ones who can dismantle their plans once and for all.  They do not care about the "racist attacks" on you - they just want to get new laws passed so that it will make it harder for us White Folk to live with even less chance to rid you from our society.  In fact, us White Folk really don't care about you minorities at all - you can all go back to wherever you come from and wither on the vine, without our support.  Which returns us back to the resentment, as the minorities know that they can't live without us and we White Folk can live quite happily without them at all.  So, to all the minorities out there - go back home and live on your own skills and capabilities.  Apparently, you can, so, do it without us White Folk holding your hand.  In fact, just go back home, go away and don't come back at all.  Don't go away mad, just go away.  Can you understand that ??

Sinn

INTERNET MESSAGE FOR 9th JUNE 36 A.C. (2009)

This message is being brought to you on Tuesday, 9th of June, in the 36th year of our beloved White racial religion, Creativity. For more information on becoming a member of The Church, or some general information, please view the "What We Believe" section of this website at "What We Believe". Obtain a copy of the true Bible for the White Race, "The White Man's Bible".

Sometimes, I am amazed at the irony of the events that I see in the world, whenever I watch the television news of read the local newspaper (which often grants me an insight into the greater world outside of my home town).  Add to this the current book I am reading, and I often wonder how these events just happen to co-incide.  A couple of days ago, I was watching the D-Day landing anniversary celebration, listening to the usual blather and then I saw that President Obama went to a concentration camp, laying down a white rose.  Since the "White Rose" was the name of the resistance movement in Nazi Germany, my current reading selection of "The Hoax of the Twentieth Century" seems somewhat appropriate.

Did that depositing of that particular flower was of significance and not just a random choice - if it was anyone else, perhaps; yet, this is the President of the USA, whose entire life is being monitored 24/7, so, I do not think that it was chosen randomly but picked for the special reason of the resistance movement.  A symbolic gesture for the resistance movement which never really got anywhere except the deaths of the students who founded the group in the first place (indeed, it was said that at their university, after the execution, their fellow students celebrated).  Still, it does show just how much of an effort there is to keep up appearances whenever the President is showboated about, dropping in subtle hints of how bad White Pride is in any shape and form, such as the Nazis of Germany; though I doubt that many people these days would have known of the actual group in any detail, let alone the significance of the flower.  However, it does lead me to believe that there must be a conscious effort to maintain the symbolism with everything that Obama does, which concludes, for me, that he is not really his own person but is on a leash of others.  We all know who is controlling this monkey, so, it should not be of a great surprise to see that he is being controlled by his handlers.  So, the original event, the celebration of the D-Day landings, was marked by the making of the point of the death in the holo-hoax of the Jews which leads to the book I am currently reading.

I have heard of this book for quite a few years and finally decided to buy it recently.  It is very interesting in what it maintains and sets out to achieve, though I am only about one-third of the way through it.  The author, Arthur Butz, is not a historian per se but is a technical expert in his field which allows his book to come across as being a write-up of an experiment or research project.  This is quite interesting because it does not allow the emotional content to come on through and mar the evidence that is laid before the reader.  So, what is it about the holo-hoax that has such a grip on the lives of people today ??  The answer is, as it always seems to be, about the Jews.  With this race of malcontents, we are constantly berated in everyday life about this alleged event.  They have gone so far as to encourage other countries to change their laws to suit this travesty of both history and justice, jailing people for wanting to get to the truth of the matter, no matter what.  Why do they not let independent archaeologists in to excavate at the alleged death camps ??  Why is it that after sixty years, the Jews are still hunting down these frail old men for crimes that any honest person would say are impossible to prove either way in a court, no matter how "painful" it was ??  Why is it that this new religion of the Jews has become like a club that is threatening over us, each time there is a need for a legitimate claim of the Jews causing their own little genocide of the Palestinians ??  Why did Arthur Butz had to search hard for any publisher to print his book, despite the well-researched notes that he offers to his reader ??  Even in popular culture, there are numerous references to this holo-hoax in televisions shows, magazine articles, fiction stories and so forth.  It just does not go away, no matter how hard you try.  Why is that ??  What about the extermination of his own people, by both Stalin and Mao, which has records of people in the tens of millions being killed ??  Where are the articles about those genocides being promulgated each week ??  I do not see any "movie-of-the-week" commemorating these events at all, let alone any allusion to them in our popular culture.  It is almost as if these events where insignificant, of little importance, as compared to the alleged Jewish holocaust.  Is it because it is racist to assume that any other group of people can be subjected to a genocide ??  Is the alleged Jewish genocide of WW2 of more greater stature than the many millions of Chinese that died under Mao ??  Or of the many millions of various ethnicities and cultures that were killed by Stalin and his cronies ??  I do not hear of any one in Austria being deported or locked up because they thought that the Mao-induced genocide  was just another method of birth control under a Communist regime ??  Where is the justice in all of this that allows for all the great crimes of the twentieth century be brushed aside as mere footnotes to history, just because it did not allegedly involved the Jews ??

The simple answer is that the Jews don't want you to know of other peoples' suffering and hardship. They want you to think and believe that they are the only ones who have suffered hardship under a totalitarian regime ever and are willing to enforce such a belief on you, whether you like it or not, by all and every available means that they can.  That this is actually a mockery and an oxymoron is beside the point for these people because they only truly care about themselves.  The Jews are probably the only race of humanity that can be classed as entirely composed of narcissists.  They are the only ones that are human, according to their religious beliefs - the rest of us are just animals made to look human.  They are the only ones who were crafted by a higher being for a cause, naming themselves as "The Chosen Ones"; no other gods exist and they are the living proof of their god (which means that, for example, if you slap a Jew across the face, you are effectively slapping "God" across his face).  They are the only ones who cannot maintain an empire or even a small country for any significant period of time without it collapsing underneath their hubris or being invaded because of their internal struggles; as an author (Charles Pinckney) once wrote that a nation of vampires cannot live off other vampires.  They build a state within the state and then they slowly strangle the host nation by the use of financial means - I believe that I am paraphrasing Benjiman Franklin here.  Nevertheless, no matter how hard you may believe that this is a conspiracy, that this is akin to aliens giving us humans technology in return for abduction rights, the fact is that there is literally tonnes of information and proof about this actually happening (the Jews, not the aliens, sorry).  The laws that have been changed in countries specifically for the Jews.  How the Jews have created Israel as a Jew-only country, systematically discriminating against the native Arabs and other minorities who were living there - and no-one bats an eyelid at this turn of events.  That the Jews are the only country in the Middle East to have nuclear power/weapons, and has even bombed other nearby countries' installations to prevent them from having the same level of technology - and no-one bats an eyelid at these turns of events.  How the Jews are the largest lobbying group in Washington D.C., always pestering for more money, more grants, more material support from the USA - all of these resources to go overseas to a little country of no significant value, which uses apartheid methods to be biased against the native population, which kills innocent people in foreign lands, which has more United Nations sanctions proposed against them than even Iraq and North Korea combined which is than vetoed by the USA ??  And no-one bats an eyelid.  Is there something I am missing here ??  How can such a small group of people, a pathetic little country on the Mediterranean Sea, wield such a power over the minds of others, blatantly using torture, destruction of private property and other human rights violations with no-one in the modernized Western world standing up publically to denounce their actions ??  Oh wait, that's right - they suffered in the .... holo-hoax.  Right.  Okay.  The event that we are not allowed to investigate, that we must accept what the Jewish archaeologists and historians tell us about what is behind the curtain, that we can't debate over any of the details, that we have to keep paying for in both money and industry resources forever and a day.  That such a hoax has been played upon us in the modernized Western world is bad enough - that it has continued for over six decades tells us that our leaders do not care about the truth, that they do not care about how your taxes are spent and that they do not care about the rules and regulations of a modern civilization at all.  And that they are being controlled by these people in one form or another.  Each time someone stands up and points out that there is an elephant in the room or that the emperor has no clothes on, the state slams them into prison, condones the use of punitive financially crippling lawsuits against the speaker or even covertly allows them to disappear.  The time has come, my fellow White Folk, that the lies must be exposed, that the veil be removed from our faces.  The facts are there, the proof is out there.  Our Beloved Founder, PME Ben Klassen, researched this topic, enabling us to use his skills to show the falsehoods that the lies have caused us, the damage it has done to our society and, more importantly, what we can do to fix the problem.  Once we get this information out there, once people are willing to let themselves admit that they have been fooled (and we all hate that) then we will turn the brown tide and we shall end up making this a Whiter Brighter World for us all !!

Maritz

A good book exposing the BIG lie - free ebookhttp://www.vho.org/GB/Books/thottc/. A good visual, including a jew-boy turning on his own; four hour video on the hoaxacasthttp://www.codoh.com/video/onethird.html. Get it while you can ! Obviously ZOG is constantly telling us that these are lies ... and for good reason.

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Sinn

INTERNET MESSAGE FOR 23rd JUNE 36 A.C. (2009)

This message is being brought to you on Tuesday, 23rd of June, in the 36th year of our beloved White racial religion, Creativity. For more information on becoming a member of The Church, or some general information, please view the "What We Believe" section of this website at "What We Believe". Obtain a copy of the true Bible for the White Race, "The White Man's Bible".

Maybe it is the scientist in me but it seems that the entire society seems to be akin to a human body, in terms of actions and reactions.  As the swine 'flu epidemic seems to continue its world-wide spread, it shows just how much it has affected our various different societies and cultures.  Let us look at the commonalities between the two.

Let us see just how much the similarities are present.  if we consider the White Race as a standard human body, we can see that the introduction of non-Whites as being something akin to germs or other foreign bodies, such a the swine 'flu virus or a splinter in the hand.  The white blood cells come along to attack the invaders, consuming them and even dying in the process, to ensure that the whole body survives.  You could be correct in saying that those who are proud of their Folk, such as us, are those white blood cells, laying down our lives (literally and metaphorically) to defend against these foreigners.  It is also very similar on how the rest of the body goes on about its daily routine without really noticing the fight that is taking on within its borders.  Sure, there is a rise in temperature and things maybe a tad shaky but overall, it is life on as normal.  Does this sound familiar to the rest of you out there, doing your jobs without any real knowledge of what is happening ??  Is that why you see the change in the norm around you, looking for those hot spots or the little tremors and seeing where the original source is ??

Of course, there is that other form of disease that comes into our lives, one that threatens us all.  It is those diseases that make the body attack itself, thinking that it is trying to protect itself.  The classic example is that of the HIV virus and its partner-in-crime, AIDS.  Through unnatural acts or through good intentions, the virus enters our body, hiding in our blood cells, especially our defenders - the white blood cells.  As the virus propagates, the body does not immediately reacts to the change because, for all intensive purposes, these are still the same cells as they were before.  Silent but deadly, hidden vipers within our breasts - these are the ones that slowly take over the body defense system and then it destroys it completely.  However, it does not actually kill people - as the systems are down, the body is open to relatively simple diseases and it is these that eventually kill.  If you think, like it was stated by our Beloved Founder, PME Ben Klassen, you will see that our racial enemies influence the defenders of our lifestyle by both good intentions and unnatural acts - the government, the church and other community leaders - all are told by these enemies that to do the opposite of what they should do.  How many of our racial enemies have been "outed" with the majority of the people out there thinking that they were members of the White race ??  How many wars or other conflicts have we lost our own kin, due to the good intentions of these leaders, listening to "good advice" or being told to "do or else something bad happens" ??  The similarities are there for all to see, as well as the end result - death to the whole.

So, what do we need to do to keep the wolves from our throats, to toss the barbarians out the gate ??  The answer is that we must educate our fellow White Folk.  It is a simple answer and one that seems all to simple to actually do but it is something that we must do - no ifs, no buts - just do.  What our fellow brethren are afraid of is that they will be ostracized by their fellow peers, they will lose their jobs or they will be severely injured/killed because of the spreading of the truth.  Yes, you will suffer somewhat to a degree these unfortunate events, at least, in the beginning.  The hardest yards will be the first ones that we take, in this marathon of willpower.  We have the will and we will succeed.  We must teach our fellow White Folk that not only is it right to feel negative attitudes towards those who do not belong with us, it is also quite natural !!  If you take a drop of slug blood and put it into your body, the body will react the same way as if the reverse also happened.  Repeat : it is natural to feel righteous indignation against those who threaten us.  Secondly, we must expose the reason why we are fighting off this latest disease - show them the rising immigration numbers of non-Whites into your country, show them the rising crime rates due to these non-Whites, show the property damage in your local area, show them the reason why are losing access to our White Folk culture at the expense of these interlopers.  Then show them what happens when, like a weaken body is hit by an outside illness, the outcome overall.  Your society is overcome with non-Whites, Jews masquerading as White, White people pretending to be black, crime rate is up, chaos is rampant - then the banks collapse.  People already struggling in a weakened environment are hit with a massive body blow and are unlikely to recover to full health.  Well, this is the perfect time for the white blood cells, i.e. pro-White Folk, to come out and take on the new disease before it destroys as a whole.  We mus take this opportunity, sad as it is, to attack and drive out those that are ruining our world and our culture.  No more Black History month, no more multi-CULTural fairs, no more sending money to Israel, Mali or other shitty little countries.  It is time that we remove the splinter, swallow the pills, and get back our lives and our culture.  For if we do not do this - and do it now - then we are lost, forever.  Extinction is complete, there will be no more White Folk left - ever.  Gone, vamoose, see ya later alligator !!  Do you think the price of having some new foods around and different color skinned school children is enough for the destruction of the White Race ??  Are you prepared to let our Folk be removed from the planet's history with a whimper and nothing else ??  So, why not get off your butts and go out and talk to our Folk.  Explain to them the situation, send them to a website, hand out literature, do anything to help us help them.  If the White Folk die, as other species have died, then I want to go out in style, fighting and sinking my fangs into the throat of my enemy if necessary, even if that is the last act of defiance that I can do.  Most importantly, we have to do something and we have to do it today.  RaHoWa !!!