No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Crazy Christians

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Crazy Christians
« on: 19 September 2019 at 19:07 »
Of course you've got to be nutty to believe in a spook in the sky but these christ-insaners have lost it. First, they don't even follow their silly holy book (which I guess you really couldn't without being borderline retarded) and allow homosexuals in to their congregation but then they think they can fix everything by praying the gay away.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/church-members-pinned-down-a-worshiper-and-tried-to-pray-the-gay-away-he-alleges/ar-AAHxRll

Church members pinned down a worshiper and tried to ‘pray the gay away,’ he alleges

www.msn.com

Sean Cormie said that everything about the Sunday service was going fine, right up to the moment the pastor began preaching about the sin of homosexuality.

The 23-year-old gay man said he was there Sept. 8 with his partner, Gary Gardner, because his mother and stepfather are youth pastors at the Blackwell, Okla., church. He wanted to worship with them.

Then, Cormie said, First Assembly of God pastor Bill McKissick’s sermon veered. He paced around the room and said there was someone in the church at that moment who was guilty of homosexuality, an “abomination of a sin,” according to Cormie.

That’s when the pastor pointed straight at Cormie and Gardner, he said in the Facebook post he wrote about the incident, and members of the congregation stood up and circled around them, “praying the spirit of homosexuality out of us,” Cormie wrote.

When the couple rose to leave, he said, Cormie’s grandmother pushed Gardner, who then got up and ran out of the church. Cormie describes being pinned down by family members and other congregants, about a dozen people in total, then slammed into a wall and punched in the face.

All the while, he says, they were yelling and crying, trying to “pray the gay away.”

As soon as Cormie broke free, he reported the incident to the Blackwell Police Department, according to KFOR, an NBC affiliate in Oklahoma City. Police Chief Dewayne Wood told The Washington Post that the incident is being investigated and a report will be available when more details emerge.

“I was so embarrassed,” Gardner told KFOR. “I felt about two inches tall when this started.”

Gardner didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment. Cormie referred The Post to his message on Facebook and answered some questions about the incident.

The Pentecostal church’s pastors, McKissick and his wife, Tami, told KFOR in a statement that the incident was a “family matter that escalated.”

“Our church would never condone restraint of any person unless they were engaged in violent activity,” the McKissicks said. “There is much more to this incident, and we are cooperating fully with law enforcement to hopefully bring all of the facts to light as a rush to judgment is not in anyone’s best interest.”

No one answered calls to the church Wednesday morning.

Cormie, who came out last spring, told KFOR that he does believe homosexuality is a sin, but that it’s also his nature. The Assemblies of God believes homosexuality is a sin, but one can seek reconciliation, according to one of the church’s position papers.

Nancy Petty, senior pastor at Pullen Memorial Baptist Church in Raleigh, N.C., doesn’t agree with the Assemblies’ view. She said every week, she sees true believers who are gay and who are struggling to accept themselves and their faith simultaneously.

“The first thing I say to them is that you are God’s beloved child just as you are with no need to be any different than who you are,” she said, adding that the church has used the Bible for years to oppress gay people, slaves and women.

Matthew Vines, author of “God and the Gay Christian,” said many LGBTQ Christians often resolve the tension between their orientation or identities by leaving the church or faith, reassessing key passages of the Bible that are often used to condemn homosexuality and learning to live with internal battles of being gay and having faith.

“It’s just people who are trying to live the best they can,” he said of the third option. “They also recognize that’s not a livable belief."

Petty said it’s inexplicable for a church to try to “pray the gay out” of people in 2019.

“Find a community that can support you, nurture you and help you at least hear some different perspectives,” she said.

Mark Forrester, senior director of public relations and communication for Assemblies of God, said church officials weren’t familiar with the allegations against the First Assembly of God.

“The Assemblies of God believes that all people are created in the image of God and are worthy of respect and dignity, regardless of their personal beliefs,” he said in a statement. “We certainly condemn any acts of violence or acts against an individual’s will.”

H. Frank Cargill, superintendent of the Oklahoma Assemblies of God Ministries, said he had no firsthand knowledge of the incident.

“The Assemblies of God churches of Oklahoma welcomes and treats with respect, compassion, and sensitivity all who experience same-sex attractions. We hold no malice toward, or fear of, homosexuals and those struggling with sexual identity. Such attitudes are not of Christ,” he said in a statement.

Cormie said he doesn’t believe all churches are like First Assembly of God.

“I am a proud gay Christian,” he said in his Facebook post. “Praying daily to God for justice and mercy on these sad acts of the church’s actions as a whole."
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: Crazy Christians
« Reply #1 on: 20 September 2019 at 06:50 »
Well, he's right ... Mary Magdalene the harlot of Jerusalem was Jesus' shag, and Mary the lying slut was his mother. Not that any of them existed, of course.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul.
Church of Creativity South Australia

Kyle Sandilands sparks outrage among Christian and Muslim communities for saying the Virgin Mary was a 'liar' who got knocked up 'behind a camel shed'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7484605/Kyle-Sandilands-outrages-Christians-Muslims-Virgin-Mary-joke.html

Excerpt: 'I thought Mary was his [Jesus Christ's] girlfriend but apparently it was the mother,' he began.

'And the mother lied obviously and told everyone, "Nah, I got pregnant by a magical ghost". Bulls**t. Someone chock-a-blocked her behind the camel shed!'

'You might believe everything that's written down 2,000 years ago to be absolutely accurate and good on you... you're dumb. Dumb as dog s**t,' he added.

Listeners were quick to slam Kyle for his comments, which eventually resulted in the video being taken down, according to The Daily Telegraph.

Another unrelated video was deleted by KIIS FM's social media administrators after people began leaving angry comments directed at Kyle.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 01 October 2019 at 12:59 »
So let me get this right. It's perfectly fine to indoctrinate our young impressionable children with this jewish spook in the sky mind pollution, but I am banned from a college for letting adults know that It's Alright to be White. Absolutely ridiculous!

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/09/30/in-god-we-trust-in-pennsylvania-schools/

New Bill Would Allow ‘In God We Trust’ To Be Posted In Pennsylvania Schools

September 30, 2019 at 1:56 pm

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — A Pennsylvania lawmaker has proposed a new bill that would allow the motto “In God We Trust” to be displayed in schools.

House Bill 1602 was proposed by Representative Cris Dush, a Republican serving Jefferson County and part of Indiana County.

Dush’s proposal would allow the phrase “In God We Trust” in classrooms or other places throughout school buildings.

The bill doesn’t require schools to display the motto, just encourages it.

“The motto ‘In God We Trust’ is part of the history and heritage of the United States. On April 22, 2014, we celebrated the 150th Anniversary of our national motto “In God We Trust” on our coins,” Dush said in a memo about the bill.

Dush also says, “The display of our nation’s motto may take the form of mounted plaques or artwork from a student contest that will be prominently displayed in each school building.”
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #3 on: 01 October 2019 at 20:25 »
“One nation under God”/ “In God we trust”. Then why legalise Gay marriage? That is anti Christian.

Yesterday I saw a Chinese military parade on TV. They flexed their muscles with all their new weapons of war. We fed them our jobs and they bought this stuff.

America may not be “Top Dog” for long. The community isn’t the same sort of community there that it was 50 years ago or so. Less whites being born due to different values in society now.

The world needs a strong America!

With :- increased drug use, less white people, a drop in values it’s not going to be tough to be the “Top Dog” for long.

Let’s not forget the servicemen and women who died saving a White Australia/NZ from an Asian threat. Would it be possible to pull off a defence this time around?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #4 on: Today at 12:00 »
Even though I don't celebrate holidays and my children are to old for Halloween. The last thing we need is the christ-insane to mind polluted our children, while they're having fun dressing up, with their spook in the sky foolishness.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5dad32e2e4b0f34e3a783bed

Creationist Ken Ham Wants You To Threaten Kids With ‘Eternal Hell’ On Halloween

The guy who made his own Noah’s Ark is back with a plan to mess up Halloween.

By Ed Mazza
10/21/2019 05:37 AM ET

Along with checking Halloween candy for choking hazards and other concerns, parents might want to inspect for something else: propaganda.

Creationist Ken Ham, who runs a Noah’s Ark-themed attraction in Kentucky, is encouraging his followers to hand out a Halloween “gift” that’s more trick than treat..

Help us tell more of the stories that matter from voices that too often remain unheard.

“One way you can make the most of this once-a-year opportunity is by giving gospel tracts to children and/or their parents, along with candy and treats,” he wrote on his website.

Ham suggests giving away the items he sells, including fake “million-dollar” bills with pictures of things like a T-Rex or Noah’s Ark on the front and warnings of eternal damnation on the back:

Ham clams the funny money is “worth far more than a million dollars,” which would make the retail price of $8.99 for 200 of them an absolute steal.

“Have you ever lied, stolen or used God’s name in vain?” a message on the back of one of the bills reads. “If so, you’ve broken God’s law. The penalty for your crimes against God is death and eternal hell because God is holy and just.”

The other bill ― which again, Ham wants you to give to little kids on Halloween ― warns against lust, which it says is “the same as committing adultery.”

“God sees you as guilty of sin,” the bill reads. “The penalty of sin is death and eternity in hell.”

“Kids love these!” Ham claims on his blog.

He also urges people to buy and distribute other items he sells, like booklets about the “evils of modern-day Halloween.”

In previous years, Ham has suggested what he calls “reverse trick-or-treating,” which is when you visit others on Halloween to give them “goodies,” which of course includes his gospel booklets.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Tax Is Driving Me Crazy

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 1
Popularity: 915
Last post 03 April 2009 at 23:59
by Hidden to Guests
Christians

Replies: 0
Popularity: 784
Last post 19 November 2009 at 06:08
by Hidden to Guests
Christians on the internet

Popularity: 565
Last post 30 September 2010 at 19:56
by Hidden to Guests
Those crazy muslims.

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 6
Popularity: 6051
Last post 16 February 2013 at 10:07
by Hidden to Guests
Pagans Sue Christians and Win

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Popularity: 752
Last post 09 March 2012 at 01:25
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]