No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Your Political Representatives Grovel Before Jewish Supremacists

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Your Political Representatives Grovel Before Jewish Supremacists
« Reply #85 on: 21 August 2018 at 14:13 »
Thanks for bringing that to our attention brother. They're correct about it not being mention in the U.S. news for sure. It looks like that nigger Obama actually started this cash snowball rolling in 2016 from what I could find on the story. I'm always surprised about how deep the Jewish control is, even though I shouldn't by now. I always knew Trump wasn't to be trusted just like the rest of our race trading politician. Make America great again, more like make America a 3rd word country is was our government is going for. 
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: Your Political Representatives Grovel Before Jewish Supremacists
« Reply #86 on: 22 August 2018 at 07:20 »
The parasite Israel certainly does suck its host dry. If that 40 billion dollars was given to individual states like California, Texas and so forth ... instead of Israel, it'd only be a few years before all 50 states would be out of the red and back in black.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Here's proof - IF anyone ever thought they needed it - that Trump, despite being the best friend Israel has ever had, is not following orders regarding his leadership of the US. The Zionists and Israel want to keep Trump, but Jews are demented when it comes to parasitical manipulation of their host nations and don't like anyone going off script - which is exactly what Trump is doing re American financial and border sovereignty.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/donald-trump-faces-a-far-bigger-threat-than-the-russia-investigation/news-story/759d4543afdd063459247f2b52ef6f6f

Why? Because the quicker the United States collapses into multiracial anarchy with White America on the fast descent to Third World status, the quicker the Hebrew slaveholders can seize total control, remove all Rights for Whites, turn America into Bangladesh (50c per hour wages), and laugh about how the Jews have achieved global domination and revenge for the Holoco$t ... and the Romans ... and Babylon in just two generations since they were given their own base of (illegal) operations.

Will we see a desperate Trump take America to a new war to appease his Jewish masters? My prediction is war and finding a way to back down on all of his election promises while blaming the Democrats.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Jews freely admit that Donald Trump has done more for Israel and the Zionist cause than any sitting president in American history.

I know the U.S. government gives Israel a lot of money yearly. Definitely more than they deserve. Really our money and other White country are the only way Israel is able to continue. Trump has contributed to the subsidizing of the kikes as much if not more than many Presidents. All I can say is for a "White supremacist" like the propaganda media is constantly screaming about Trump, he's really bad at it.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Victoria: Jewish Supremacists Demand Nazi Flags Removed

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 1
Popularity: 6343
Last post 13 February 2012 at 22:13
by Hidden to Guests
Jewish Supremacists Lead Minorities Blocking Repeal of Hate Laws

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 63
Popularity: 30282
Last post 13 September 2019 at 08:48
by Hidden to Guests
Jewish Supremacists Dictate Christian Policy

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1246
Last post 02 July 2014 at 00:43
by Hidden to Guests
Jewish Supremacists in France slam theaters for anti-Semitic show

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Popularity: 1466
Last post 23 December 2014 at 13:20
by Hidden to Guests
Jewish Supremacists Demand Texas Hurricane Victims Pledge Allegiance to Israel

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Enemy Activism & Lawfare

Popularity: 3465
Last post 26 October 2017 at 00:44
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]