Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

University of Texas: Jew Scholars Assault Muslim Students

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Tue 17 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Although the pro-Palestinian protesters have the moral upper-hand - and good luck to them I say - this is an example of Islamic cowardice at its best. The Muslims in the video have embraced the American right to freedom of speech and peaceful protest as is their right. However, other Muslims, upon viewing this video, will become further enraged by the heinous behaviour of the vile Jew, and instead of targeting that Jew - in particular the Hebes you see in that video that can all be easily found on the campus at the University of Texas - the average subhuman trash that is the typical Islamic coward will target and murder innocent White people going about their business.

If Islamic militants were truly fighting to save their people in Palestine and elsewhere, they would take the fight directly to the Jew, just as the peaceful protesters in the video have done. That they don't, never have and never will, is all the proof you need that ultimately, the Islamic militant - the murderer blowing up your kids at the kindergarten or gutting your granny at the heavy metal concert - is a tool in the Jewish racial war of extermination of White European people and the global enslavement of the remaining mud races for the glory of Israel.

To be clear: I have nothing but respect for the Muslim activist that takes his battle - peacefully or otherwise - directly to the Jew. As for the rest of them - whether it's a suicide bomber in Paris murdering innocent Frenchmen and women, or goat-shagging kebab stall holders with bad breath and a tendency to gather and lurk in the shadows here in Adelaide shanking the occasional innocent White Australian dumb enough to wander into their lair ... whichever group they belong to, I don't give a damn. They are absolutely gutless and the best use for them is for White people to hack off their paedophile worshipping Muslim heads and throw them into the aisles of the Synagogues. Give the Hebe a good scare, before we nail the doors shut and burn the Synagogues to the ground with vile, abhorrent Jew inside.

RaHoWa!

Quote from: The Electronic IntifadaVideo: Israel studies director assaults Texas students

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/video-israel-studies-director-assaults-texas-students?utm_content=buffer3c8c3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Students at the University of Texas at Austin are calling for a professor to be investigated after he assaulted a group of students staging a Palestine solidarity protest.

The incident occurred just before a lecture on Friday promoting the Israeli military as an "offensive, daring, highly effective and initiative-driven army."

The video above shows the students, members of the Palestine Solidarity Committee, attempting to make a protest statement.

An unidentified man assaults them, while another, Professor Ami Pedahzur, director of the Institute for Israel Studies, aggressively confronts them, at one point pushing his face up to one of the students, before being restrained.

Since the incident, Pedahzur has tried to link the students to Friday's attacks in Paris that killed more than 120 people.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Grimm

Hmm..  I'm all for freedom of speech but in this incident it seems to have happened on private property (the university), and most universities have rules you need to follow if you want to protest on their campus. These protesters probably shouldn't have been allowed to do what they did (just show up, disrupt the scheduled activities, repeatedly ignore requests/demands by the faculty, etc.).

On the other hand as well though, that guy who grabbed the flag was messing with other peoples personal property so..  there go those "property rights".

I also really hate it when someone says "get your hands off me" and then they proceed to try to grab up on you. Or something like "stop pushing me".. then they proceed to push you. This is supposed to be a 2 way street and this "emotional response diplomacy" doesn't work well at all. Where are the rules? Where is the respect for the boundaries of the rules?  If someone says "Here is where we draw the line" you can't really expect it to be acceptable to yell at someone who is standing close to the line since the line is where the boundary is.. How far away from the line? Do we need another line near that line?  Will people get yelled at if they stand too close to that new line?

"Emotional response diplomacy" doesn't work and neither does trying to operate under poorly defined rule parameters.

Let me guess, everyone is allowed to do whatever they want under emotional response diplomacy except me right? If I start acting "emotionally" due to the "emotional responses" of others, I have a feeling they arn't going to be happy at all with the "diplomatic actions" that will ensue.

And let me take another guess..  If we are operating under "poorly defined rule parameters" I will take all these steps to keep myself within the parameters but the second some "authority" gets offended those rules get thrown away and we are essentially back to anarchy, and in an anarchy there is no "authority", so its just "some person" trying to tell me what I can and can't do, in a situation where they have waived their right to do so. Of course "when the smoke clears" the "authority" doesn't want to recognize its fault in not respecting the perceived limits of the "poorly defined rule parameter"..... and this "non-existent authority" in an "anarchy situation" gets to walk all over me while I was simply defending myself from some "authority" that just decided it was ok to extend their "authority" into situations where their authority was nullified.

And I'm just supposed to be cool with that.....
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Br.IanVonTurpie

If they didn't like how the Muslim people conducted themselves, they should have asked them nicely to leave. If they didn't comply, then they should phone up security or the police to charge them with "Disorderly conduct".

I am sure if we had a nationalist meeting and either a Jew group or a Muslim group turned up and made this sort of Hullabaloo we'd probably deal with the hinderance in the same way the Jews did here. They were indeed an un-invited party. What right were they to be present? Were they enrolled students? Did they pay an admission?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Grimm

I totally agree Br.IanVonTurpie. He should have called security or the police.

I would hope that if where was a "racism meeting" going on and people were getting loud and were asked to leave, and didn't, that the police would actually take care of the situation and not be jerks about it and say that having the meeting was the start of the problem.

I saw some video of similar stuff going on, I think it was at a matt hale meeting or whatever, where people were trying to be loud so nobody could hear the speaker. The same situation should apply..  call security, get them out of there.

What is the other option? Shut them up with pepper spray and a baseball bat?
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!