Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8204635/Woman-hurls-abuse-Asian-Telstra-workers-coronavirus-crisis.html

An irate woman screamed racist abuse at Telstra workers and told them to 'go back to China' after they asked her questions to ensure coronavirus safety.

Video footage showed the shopper scream at the floor manager inside the store at Miranda, in Sydney's south, at about 11am on Thursday.

Customers who enter Telstra stores are required to apply hand sanister and answer a series of questions, including whether they have recently been overseas or have flu-like symptoms

The woman - who declared herself 'Queen of Australia' - told the worker he would 'be deported' during her bizarre rant

No, you'll be leaving and I'll be making sure that your whole family will be deported,' she said when asked to remove herself from the store.

'It doesn't matter that you were born here because I am the queen of this country... Do you understand that?'

The woman ignored 1.5metre social distancing guidelines by holding a camera close to the Telstra worker's face.

The man - who was wearing a face mask - repeatedly said 'good on you' as he was racially abused
She responded: 'Good on me. You have been served your eviction notice with your whole family.'

The manager told the customer to 'leave now' but the woman didn't budge and demanded to know his name.

'Turn your badge around so I can see that,' she said as the Telstra worker also asked after her name.

If you watch the video , she says " Go back to China...and you too India". There were no slurs. Just singled out people on ethnicity. It was good enough for our ancestors in Lambing flat to boot them out more physically . Here she is having a verbal confrontation asking the " insect race" to depart.

A teenage girl has been charged after she allegedly spat at and racially abused two women in Sydney's inner west.

Shocking footage obtained by Daily Mail Australia on Monday afternoon and shot in Marrickville showed two women copping a torrent of racist abuse before one of them was spat at.

Sophie Do, 23, and her sister Rosa, 19, were allegedly called 'Asian dogs' and a 'dumb wh***' as they crossed the street.

In a reference to the coronavirus outbreak and its origin in a food market in the Chinese city of Wuhan, the siblings were told they 'brought corona here'.

A woman in grey was captured on footage screaming: 'I've got a knife in my bag... you little Asian dog.'

'Asian b**ch. You brought corona here. Eat a bat again you dumb wh***.'

Police will allege that the two women were approached by a 17-year-old girl and verbally abused with racial slurs while crossing Petersham Road at Illawarra Road at around 3pm on Monday. 

Officers said the teenager allegedly attempted to kick one of the young women, before a bystander intervened and told her to leave.

As she walked away, the teenager allegedly spat towards the younger woman – hitting her in the eye – before leaving the scene, police said

She had pretty good aim, it hit my eye,' Rosa told Nine News.

'Straight in my left eye. It got in my hair, my cheek, everything. I was flabbergasted.'

Her sister added: 'It was horrifying. I really, really wanted to retaliate.

'I really wanted to hit back, it took everything in me not to.'

The 19-year-old was helped by witnesses to flush her eye out and seek medical assistance.

Police arrested a 17-year-old woman on Tuesday afternoon and charged her with three counts of common assault, use offensive language in/near public place, and two counts of attempt stalk/intimidate intend fear of harm.

South Korean woman, 27, is brutally bashed by racist thugs who demanded to know if she'd self-isolated for two weeks 

The woman was viciously attacked by a group of six people after they demanded how long she had been in the country.

The woman, 27, was left with scratches above her eyes and on her cheek following the attack after 10.45pm on Friday March 20.

She has been living in Australia on a working holiday visa for a year and was visiting Bundaberg when a group of youths accused her of bringing coronavirus to Australia, according to News Mail.

'We realised they were being abusive about coronavirus,' she said.

The woman said she tried to ignore the verbal spray
However then one of the youths grabbed her hair and shoved her to the ground.

She said she quickly tried to get up but was pushed down again. Extremely frightened, she then threatened to call the police.

This only aggravated the teenagers more and they began to swear at her and her friend.

She tried to defend herself - but the group began to beat her with their fists.

The woman then desperately tried to call Triple Zero as her hair was pulled and she was kicked in the face.

'She said 'go back to your country' and she kicked me more than ten times,' she said about one of the attackers.

Passersby then saved the pair - but they were also verbally assaulted before the group left the scene

Racist mother calls masked commuters 'disease-infected dogs' during vile rant on a Melbourne train

On March 27, a mother screamed racist abuse at commuters wearing masks to protect themselves from the coronavirus on a Melbourne train.

A bystander filmed the vile moment the woman yelled at two men to 'go back to your own country' as her young daughter begged for her to stop.

'F*** your face mask, you disease carrying motherf***er,' she yelled.

The video, which has been shared on Reddit, begins with the woman yelling at two young men.

Passengers can be seen walking away, asking: 'How do you get security?'

The woman then screams 'go back to your own country'.

'F*** off to your own country you disease-infected dogs....Australia is my country. I was born and bred. Where are you from? Where are you from?'

One of the men replies, telling her he is from 'this country'.

She then continues to tell him he is not Australian.

'Are you born and bred? Are you a f***ing Abo? You get the f*** out of my country.'

Her daughter can be heard crying, pleading for her to stop.

'Are you as Aussie as me?' the woman asks. 'F** your face mask you disease carrying motherf***er.'

Passengers can be heard telling the woman to stop. One can be heard on the phone to police.

Others on the train can be heard telling the passengers to 'rise above it, it's not worth it'.

When security board the train the woman yells: 'This c*** is trying to go me.'

The entire train then yells 'no' in unison
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Rev.Cambeul

Baltimore: A White policeman is racially abused by Blacks. The MSM find absolutely nothing wrong with that, and instead call for his dismissal and arrest for coughing in jest.

Meanwhile, blacks of all races across the globe continue to think they are immune to the Chinese Virus, believing it's a Whites Only Virus - even as they continue to die at a higher rate than Whites living at the same socio-economic level. MSM and opportunistic politicians of course blame Black Corona Deaths on White Supremacy, rather than admit the truth: Niggers are genetically inferior ...

Quote from: MSMBlack and Asian people may be at greater risk of more severe illness from coronavirus due to social, cultural and biological reasons, experts have said.

"There are reports from the USA about far more than expected black patients being hospitalised for Covid-19.

"There is a possibility of a genetic cause for the disproportionate number of ICU admissions in Asian and black patients.

Disturbing moment white police sergeant is filmed intentionally coughing on black residents in Baltimore as 115 officers are quarantined for coronavirus

* Baltimore police sergeant is under investigation after being caught on video deliberately coughing on black residents at a housing project

* Woman is heard yelling profanities at the white cop and threatening to call the CDC on him for his conduct

* Baltimore Police Commissioner Michael Harrison called the video 'disturbing' and 'incomprehensible'

* Presidents of the local branch of NAACP called for the sergeant to be pulled off duty and held accountable for his actions

Snejana Farberov | Daily Mail (UK) | 8 April 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8200331/White-police-sergeant-filmed-intentionally-coughing-black-residents-Baltimore.html

Excerpt: A disturbing Instagram video has emerged showing a white Baltimore police sergeant coughing toward black residents at a public housing project, sparking widespread outrage and leading to an internal investigation.

The profanity-laced video has been viewed more than 205,000 times as of Wednesday morning.

It shows the sergeant coughing without covering his mouth as he passes the woman recording the scene, and at least two other people living at Perkins Homes in Southeast Baltimore.

'Ya'll get that s***, black people don't,' the woman yells at the passing sergeant, referring to the novel coronavirus. 'Cough your white a** back where you live at.'

As the officer continues intentionally coughing while walking past residents, the woman yells out:

'niggers don't get that s***. They the ones who get that s***. You need an extra layer of skin.'

The woman calls out after the departing sergeant: 'come here coughing like that s*** is cute. I should call the CDC on his a** and let them know he did some dirty ass s***.'

She then adds: 'you ain't going to infect nobody but your co-workers.'

As of Tuesday, a dozen Baltimore police officers have tested positive for COVID-19 and 115 others were in self-quarantine as a precaution.   

The department tested all Southwest District employees and had them isolate pending results.

Kobi Little, president of the NAACP Baltimore City Branch, released a statement calling on Police Chief Harrison to condemn the sergeant's actions and to convey to both the force and the public that the department has zero tolerance policy for misconduct during this health crisis.

'This officer must immediately be pulled from contact with the public and subsequently held accountable for his actions,' Little wrote.

He added: 'this incident is emblematic of the Force's failure to respect and build trust with the people of Baltimore. It is hard to justify budget increases and spy planes when the police fail to engage the public with dignity and often are themselves a danger to the public.' 

And Now the Good News

There is no nationwide data available on COVID-19 cases by race, but a pattern of over-representation by black Americans has emerged in states or jurisdictions that are sharing the numbers.

Sixty-eight per cent of coronavirus deaths in Chicago have been among African Americans, who make up just 30 per cent of the city's population.

'Those numbers take your breath away,' the city's mayor Lori Lightfoot said Monday at a coronavirus briefing. 'This is a call to action for all of us.'

The trend is repeated in North Carolina, Louisiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and the capital Washington. Maryland has not released data concerning the race of its coronavirus patients.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Cowboy hat-clad 'anti-commie' accused of unleashing a racist tirade outside a Chinese Consulate in Sydney - telling visitors they were spreading COVID-19 - is hauled before the courts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8207337/Man-accused-cracking-whip-racially-abusing-Asians-outside-Chinese-consulate-arrested.html

Excerpt: The man, 55, was filmed wearing a cowboy hat and cracking a bullwhip while launching into a racist tirade at the Chinese Consulate-General in Sydney's inner-west on March 31.

He was arrested at his home in Dee Why yesterday and was charged with attempt to intimidate intend fear of harm and armed with intent to commit an indictable offence.

The 'anti-commie' was released on strict conditional bail and is set to face Manly Local Court on Wednesday 1 July.   

Footage of his racist rant goes for several minutes, with the 55-year-old even threatening to shoot the Chinese general-secretary and accusing China of spreading COVID-19.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

In Salisbury SA, this sort of thing goes on a lot! Hell! The Snowtown killers lived just down the road from this welfare centre. What the guy says is true though! Nobody voted for multiculturalism and every other ethnicity besides White Aussies get the most help!

The Boong was anti social but if she got taken to court you can bet the Judge never penalised her because she's a protected soecies
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

America's Black surgeon general under fire for telling African Americans not to smoke, drink or take drugs and 'highly offensive' use of 'big momma' as coronavirus pandemic hits black community hardest

* Surgeon General Jerome Adams pleaded with the African-American community and other communities of color to follow the coronavirus guidelines Friday

* Adams asked Americans of color to do it 'for your abuela. Do it for your granddaddy, do it for your big momma, do it for your poppop' 

* He later defended using those terms, saying, 'I used the language that is used in my family', but not before being met with criticism by the black community

* Adams is under fire for 'pandering' to the black community and for his 'offensive' instruction to stop drinking and smoking during this pandemic

* Twice as many black and brown Americans have died of COVID-19 compared to their white counterparts, government data shows

* Adams assured Americans of color 'there is nothing inherently wrong with you' but said 'social ills' may have contributed to the disparity

Kayla Brantley & Nikki Schwabb | Daily Mail (UK) | 12 April 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8210359/Surgeon-general-fire-offensive-instruction-black-Americans-not-smoke-drink.html

Excerpt: Adams was met with immediate push back for his comments later in the briefing when PBS NewsHour's Yamiche Alcindor asked him to respond to those who might have been offended by his colloquialisms.

'We need targeted outreach to the African-American community and I used the language that is used in my family,' Adams said. 'I have a Puerto Rican brother-in-law, I call my granddaddy "granddaddy" I have relatives who call their grandparents big momma.'

'That was not meant to be offensive,' he added. 'That's the language that we use and I use and we need to continue to target our outreach to those communities.'

Alcindor also pressed Adams on why he mentioned drugs and alcohol, when talking specifically about communities of color.

'All Americans need to avoid these substances at all times,' he said.

Blaming Whitey

Adams said the 'chronic burden of medical ills' among Americans of color is making those communities less resilient to the 'ravages' of COVID-19.

'And it's possible, in fact likely that the burden of social ills is also contributing,' he remarked.

He mentioned trends like fewer people of color having jobs where they can work from home. He also pointed to housing trends - where many Americans of color live in urban, and thus more densely-packed, places and have multi-generational living arrangements.

'But let me be crystal clear, we do not think people of color are biologically or genetically predisposed to get COVID-19, there is nothing inherently wrong with you,' he said. 'But they are socially pre-disposed to coronavirus exposure and have a higher incidence of the very diseases that put you at risk for severe complications of coronavirus.'

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Oy Vey, my aching Holocaust ...

'Stalag 13, COVID-19 Motel': Moaning returned traveller bizarrely compares his five-star taxpayer-funded coronavirus quarantine hotel to a notorious NAZI prisoner of war camp

* Anyone who returns from overseas is forced to isolate at hotels for 14 days
* One compared taxpayer-funded accommodation to Nazi prisoner-of-war camp
* Stalag 13 was a notorious prisoner-of-war camp established by the Nazis in WWII
* The man wrote 'Stalag 13 COVID-19' hotel on the window of his luxury room

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211743/Returning-traveller-compares-five-star-quarantine-hotel-Sydney-Nazi-war-camp-Stalag-13.html

Excerpt: Stalag 13 was a notorious prisoner-of-war camp established by the German military under the direction of Adolf Hitler during the Second World War.

The infamous facility imprisoned captured soldiers from Belgium, Holland, France, Yugoslavia and the British Commonwealth, including Australia.

Perhaps that 5 Star Hotel is run by complete incompetents?
Perhaps it's easy to escape and return at will?

Mark Twain.