Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

Admin Note: If nothing had been said in defence of the "blackface stunt" there would still be the same outcry from the same people because the only response that SJW's want when it comes to "blackface stunts" is a LYNCHING!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8034767/Eddie-McGuire-slammed-DEFENDING-Sam-Newmans-black-face-stunt.html

* Eddie McGuire was slammed for defending Sam Newman's blackface stunt
* The 55-year-old claimed Newman 'didn't understand the nuance' of his act
* The footage appeared in Adam Goodes' documentary The Australian Dream
* Documentary follows Goodes' rise as player and advocate for indigenous people
* Goodes' career came to an end amid booing and racial taunts on the field
* The star said the football field 'actually became a place I hated to walk out on to'

Viewers of a documentary featuring AFL great Adam Goodes have slammed Eddie McGuire for defending Sam Newman's infamous Footy Show blackface stunt

The Australian Dream, which had its television premiere on the ABC on Sunday night, focuses on Goodes, who turned his back on the game for good when he retired in 2015 in the wake of an ugly racism row and years of relentless booing.

The film includes a clip from a 1999 episode of the AFL Footy Show showing Newman with his face painted black after St Kilda champion Nicky Winmar failed to turn up for a guest slot

McGuire defended his long-time friend and colleague in the documentary.

'He [Newman] didn't understand the nuance. He was a product of those times,' he said.

'He was a 60s 70s vaudevillian who was sending up Nicky Winmar because he didn't turn up on the show that night'

Winmar was targeted by RACISTS throughout his playing career, including once being called a 'black c***' by Collingwood fans at Victoria Park in 1993.

He defiantly lifted his jersey and pointed to his skin in what became an iconic image in Australia's sporting history.

McGuire's comments sparked a social media firestorm, with some viewers criticising both him and Newman on Sunday night.

'Sam Newman is disgusting, but Eddie McGuire is equally vile. Making excuses for his behaviour creates space for it to exist. Gutless to the end,' one viewer said.   

'F*** off Eddie McGuire, making excuses for Sam Newman's blackface. They all knew it was racist and did nothing in the moment to address it,' another wrote

A third said of the footage: 'I can't actually get past Sam Newman and Eddie McGuire giggling like pathetic juveniles. Makes me sick.'   

The documentary was praised by some social media users who described it was 'compelling viewing'.

'So important for everyone to watch The Australian Dream. Thank you Stan Grant, Adam Goodes and everyone involved,' Olympian turned politician Zali Steggall said.

'The Australian Dream should be compulsory viewing in all Australian schools,' another said. 

But others objected to claims the booing of Goodes was racist.

One Nation's Mark Latham posted two tweets on Sunday night where he said the crowd behaviour during Goodes' games was not racially motivated.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

An Asian woman was left a vile racist Brutally honest note criticising the way that she parked her car outside her house

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8037667/Only-Asian-woman-stupid-Racist-note-criticising-way-woman-parked-car.html

Prue, who wished to withhold her surname, parked her car on the footpath in Queenstown, New Zealand, on Saturday before finding the handwritten letter. 

'Stop parking on the footpath. Only an Asian woman would be so stupid. You live in New Zealand. Act like a Kiwi. We have children who use the footpath,' it read

The 26-year-old was born in China but has been living in New Zealand for four years and had only moved into the housing estate in Frankton a week ago

Prue told Stuff there aren't many car spaces on the dead-end road, meaning there are often cars parked on the grass and the footpath at the end of the street.

The racist note shocked Prue, who said whoever wrote it should have approached her in a more mature manner.

'There could be a nicer way to let me know it's not allowed,' she said. 'I thought, "shame on them". They talk about children ... their behaviour isn't a good example for children,' she said

The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Anti-Fa once tracked me down to the Caravan Park I was living in - I never actually hid that info - and reported that I was a pest playing NS Black Metal all night with the police always there, annoying all the other tenants who were campaigning to have me removed. Everyone who read that and knew me said I don't like NS Black Metal. I tolerate it when others play it, it's just Metal noise to me because I cannot understand a word. And I hate noise.

As for the police, not a problem there. Coppers even gave me a lift home one night - right to my van door. I was told years later that it was a way of finding out exactly where I lived, in case they needed to raid my place. They didn't raid until I moved into a flat/an apartment some years later.

Also, years before that, when I was in my twenties, living in a flat/an apartment in Queensland (a state in Northern Australia) I hung swastika flags in the window after Abos, Polynesians, Jews and libtards went on the attack. I couldn't step out of my home without someone calling the local coppers. I fought off the local Greeks that had been set upon me by the local Abo Activist who "just wanted to watch you White cun's fight each other." I sorted the Greeks out and they understood. Of course, I didn't break windows - but the coons did and I was blamed. With the help of the local Greeks, I smashed in the head coon's knee caps one night with a pick-axe handle. Then I left the state the next day and came to South Australia.

So, consider this story from the MSM - the purveyors of Fake News - with as much credence as you would give Anti-Fa.

Do you know more? Are you the J'Accuse Lady, or a friend of hers? Email admin@creativityalliance.com

Tasmania: Government Housing Commission tenant from hell: Locals are terrorised by 'abhorrent' neighbour who responded to complaints by smashing windows and flying NAZI flags

* Residents fed up with public housing tenant causing chaos in neighbourhood
* Havoc includes smashed windows, displaying Nazi swastikas and abuse
* Residents say complaints to police and relevant authorities fell on deaf ears
* Do you know more? Email tips@dailymail.com

Kylie Stevens | Daily Mail (UK) | 25 February 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8039535/Tasmanian-locals-terrorised-neighbour-hell-smashes-windows-flies-Nazi-flags.html

A hellish housing commission tenant who hangs up Nazi flags, spray-paints swastikas on her bin and blasts music all night has left her neighbours living in fear.

Fed-up residents ??? say the public housing tenant is causing chaos in their once-quiet neighbourhood in the Tasmanian town of Perth, near Launceston.

Daily Mail Australia has been sent photos of some of the destruction, including broken windows at the tenant's home, where several painted Nazi swastikas can be seen hanging from the window in full view of the public. 

Locals say their complaints to police and other authorities about the woman's behaviour have fallen on deaf ears.

I do like the White Picket Fence, although it is in need of repair ~ Cailen.
Notice where someone attempted to torch the fence?
Did the neighbours break the windows only to complain about it?

One resident, who wished to remain anonymous, said neighbours were fed-up with the constant abuse from the 'abhorrent' tenant.

'She has smashed the windows multiple times and constantly blasts music from her car at all hours of the day and night and the police are there frequently,' the resident claimed.

'A new occurrence is that she has spray-painted the council garbage bin and street facing windows with Nazi swastikas.

'I made a call to Housing Tasmania to complain and they said they would deal with it, the woman was observed to wash the spray paint off the windows but has taken to flying a painted Nazi flag in the window.'

Scott!
'S got nothing to do with anti-Semitism

Anti-Defamation Commission chairman Dr Dvir Abramovich called on community leaders and Tasmanian Premier Peter Gutwein to intervene.

'As we witness a resurgence of antisemitism in our nation, spiking to alarming levels, the time has come to align actions with words,' Dr Abramovich said.

'Our elected representatives must understand that right-wing extremists are a clear and present danger to our safety, and that allowing them to freely and legally sow fear by using the emblems of genocide and death, that are as threatening as facing a gun, cannot continue.

'Leaders need to lead, and I call on Premier Gutwein and his government to take the moral high ground and to legislate to ban the public display of this evil symbol— that violates every value that Australians cherish and live their lives by—without delay.

'If he does so, I will personally stand shoulder to shoulder with him in applauding that triumphant and righteous act.'

A Tasmania Police spokeswoman told Daily Mail Australia it's aware of the matter and is working with other relevant parties to find a resolution.

Notice the security light under the eves on the right?
Our J'Accuse Lady hasn't put that there for no reason.
They've smashed her fence and attempted to set fire to it.
The next arson attempt could be through the window and result in murder ...
But the Jewish Supremacists of the Anti-Defamation Commission/League would love that.
And they'd probably arrange it.

Daily Mail Australia has also contacted Department of Communities Tasmania and Northern Midlands Council for comment, which are yet to respond.

While there no specific laws in Tasmania that make flying the Nazi flag a criminal offence, there are civil anti-vilification provisions.

'A person must not incite hatred towards, serious contempt for, or severe ridicule of, a person or a group of persons on the grounds of – (a) The race of the person or any member of the group' (etc),' section 19 of the Anti-Discrimination Act states.

Australian Federal Law Regarding Swastika Flags

It is not an offence to display a swastika flag. However, if you display the swastika for the purpose of offending any person, you have broken Federal Racial Vilification/Hate Crime Law.

However, if you just hang the flag in the window because you like it, then you are free to do so.

I learned that one when dealing with State and Federal Police in Queensland. The State Police came to threaten to call the Federal Police if I refused to take the flag down from my window. I refused, they left and I called the Federal Police myself. I told them the circumstances, they told me the law. I said I'd take it down in a week or so, depending how things go, but I will not take it down NOW! The Federal Copper understood that I was taking a stand and refused to be bullied and told me that if anything came across his desk, he'd call me rather than waste time coming out visit. He understood that I didn't want to break the law, but I was not going to back down.

A week or two later I replaced the flag with a skull wearing a swastika armband/bandana - both of which I still have. The flag, I put it on my coffee table and it drove my neighbours nuts as they looked into my home every time I went out.

Before I left, I sewed their gardens with broken glass, rewired their phone lines, slashed their hoses, turned off their water and cut their copper hot water pipes where they couldn't immediately see it. I was twenty-five years old and they were lucky I don't know what I know now.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

White Cars Are RACIST!

How politicians will soon be driven around in grey taxpayer-funded Comcars because the white ones are 'too reflective of Australia's colonial past'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8072587/Finance-Minister-Mathias-Cormann-politicians-driven-grey-taxpayer-funded-Comcars.html

Excerpt: Finance Minister Mathais Cormann personally intervened to get the colour of a new fleet of government cars changed  because 'white reflects Australia's colonial past

Comcars, which are funded by the taxpayer, are used to ferry around federal MPs as well as governmental guests and are white in colour. 

But Mr Cormann confirmed that he had the colour changed during a Senate Finance and Public Administration Legislation Committee on Tuesday

'I think that... that the white colour - in my mind - reflects a bit of a colonial past that we've moved on from and I think the colour chosen for the Comcars is a better reflection of a modern, forward-looking Australia,' he said.

:-\
Stick together me and you ... the only colours we need are :- the red, white and blue!

I guess white cars represent a "colonial skin tone"? How ridiculous?!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Aboriginal mum is left heartbroken after racist bullies tell her two daughters, aged 12 and 13, that they're 'n***as' who 'carry diseases' - leaving the girls afraid to go to school

Karen Ruiz | Daily Mail (UK) | 9 March 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8089853/Aboriginal-mum-says-two-daughters-subject-racist-taunts-school.html

An Aboriginal mum has slammed 'white parents' for failing to educate their children after her kids were subjected to racist and vile abuse by their classmates at school
Kirsty Willow opened up on the day-to-day cruelty her two daughters Mykeisha and Kaliyah endure as two indigenous girls attending public school in Tasmania.

The mum revealed her girls, aged just 12 and 13, have been targets of racial slurs with their classmates calling them 'n***as', 'c**ns' and 'abos

They are also taunted by students telling them 'they carry diseases', 'sniff petrol' and told to 'go back to their tent'.

'I have a daily battle getting my kids to school in the morning, and I literally mean daily,' Ms Willow told Daily Mail Australia.

'At times the crying the starts on the Sunday night knowing they have to go to school the next morning.'   

Growing up in a small, mostly indigenous community in far north Queensland, Ms Willow said her family hardly experienced racism or discrimination

After making the move to Tasmania five years ago, they 'fell in love' with their new home instantly, but are constantly reminded they are the minority in a predominantly white area. 

'For the most part people here are friendly, but race and cultural [issues] is something that people don't discuss here, even the most insignificant things.

'And when it is [discussed], everybody gets uncomfortable,' Ms Willow added

The heartbroken mum said the hate has become so bad for children, she is now considering leaving the state and 'moving back up north' to spare them from further abuse.

Tasmania has one of the lowest Aboriginal populations in the country, with the group making up just 3.6 per cent of the state population, according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics.

Ms Willow shared a scathing Facebook post last week calling on 'white parents' to educate their children after becoming fed up with the racist abuse being hurled at her daughters.

'These two girls have the biggest, kindest hearts and have so much compassion for all beings. Yet this is the kind of bulls**t they go through almost every week,' she said

'I'm not under the misconception that my children are angels but they have been brought up in a loving home, where they have been taught values, morals and to try to do their very best

'Where tf are the  parents who are meant to be teaching their children the same?

'By law my children have to attend school but please somebody tell me why should I send my children to school when they are belittled, ignored, racially-profiled and abused simply because of their race and cultural heritage?'

'Why should I put my beautiful Indigenous children into a school that only benefits  children while mine don't even feel safe?'

The post has since gone viral, garnering over 2,000 shares and has been flooded with dozens of messages of support.

'I hate people this day and age. The fact this racist s**t still happens goes to show just how much schools need to reeducate children and families,' one person commented.   

'How people can be so ignorant I will never understand, just an example of bad parenting unfortunately, but your girls are so blessed to have you as their mother to teach them right from wrong and instill good values and morals,' added another.   

Ms Willow has called on the Australian government to ramp up efforts to 'close the gap' in the country by teaching Aboriginal history in public schools.

'The issue of treatment of indigenous children in the schooling system is just the byproduct of how we are seen in society. If you want real change then change the narrative, give us a voice and let us write our own history and the first step to that is a treaty!

'Actions speak louder then words, and the fact we are the only commonwealth country without a treat speaks in VOLUMES to the indigenous community.

I get called "WHITE C&$T " and stuff like that by Abos and you can bet that wouldn't make headlines. I've been told to leave Alice Springs and go back to the city". No chance of this racism being publicised in the MSM. If those White Tasmanian's went to Arakun in North QLD would they be welcome?

On every train in Australia

In every main city street in Australia

In every public park in Australia

YOU WONT FIND THAT REPORTED IN THE MSM
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: MSM on Mon 09 Mar 2020https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/olive-garden-customer-loudly-demanded-non-black-server-manager-complied-n1149736

Olive Garden customer loudly demanded a nonblack server — and the manager complied

"We made the decision to separate with the manager involved," an Olive Garden spokeswoman said of the incident at an Indiana location.

March 4, 2020, 3:27 PM CST
By Janelle Griffith

A customer at an Olive Garden restaurant in Indiana on Saturday loudly demanded a server who is not black, an employee and an observer said. A manager acquiesced, and is no longer employed by the company.

Not IF, but WHEN so-called People of Color demand to be served by their own kind, it either doesn't make the MSM or it is applauded in the MSM as a triumph of BLACK POWER! I would not be surprised if the White lady in question had witnessed some loud mouthed nigger doing exactly that.

Quote from: Mr.Deth on Mon 09 Mar 2020I can't blame this woman for not wanting a nigger serving her, but her real concern should be the coloreds preparing her food in the kitchen. It's not like I haven't walked into a diner and saw a nigger cook, which made me turn around and eat somewhere else. I just wouldn't have expressed my beliefs and then still ate there. I'm sure the woman in the article, voicing her opinion, had some "extra special seasoning" added to her food.

Yeah, if they have niggers serving, then they have niggers preparing. Whatever it was that the White lady ate, it had been added to or tampered with in a way that would make her sick.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.