Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

Moment vulgar Kid Rock is called out as a racist for foul-mouthed drunken rant about Oprah at his own bar - before being dragged off stage by a cop amid loud booing

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7738815/Kid-Rock-yells-F-k-Oprah-says-hes-not-racist-drunk-foul-mouthed-rant-Nashville-bar.html

The rocker's rambling performance did not go down well with the crowd, who appeared to be waiting for the live music to restart.

But the long-haired star continued - even as his outburst bombed with revelers.

'I'm not a bad guy, I'm just an honest guy saying I don't like Oprah Winfrey or Joy Behar. They can suck d**k sideways,' he said making lewd gestures with the same hand that held his drink.

Predicting people would label him racist, he continued: '"You're f**king racist", I'm like, "You're f**king weird"'

The line prompted boos and screams from the crowd but it got worse as Kid Rock - real name Robert James Ritchie - added: 'You call your people I'll call mine.'

Revelers are heard reacting in shock and one comments that the singer is intoxicated.

'He's racist. Look at him he's blacked out drunk as f**k,' a witness is heard saying.

Kid Rock goes on in the footage: 'This is weird right?' causing an angered punter to yell, 'This is so racist!'

But Kid Rock takes it further with a direct insult to the TV-and-movie star yet again.

He continued: 'F**k Oprah Winfrey. F**k Kathie Gifford...'

'I'm the guy you want like "Hey, I want Kid Rock on my side",' he said after pausing to wipe his forehead. 'I'm not the bad guy. I'm the guy you want like, "Hey he's pretty cool

It's unclear why he directed his rant at the 65-year-old media mogul, actress and philanthropist whom he circled back to after later laying into Joy Behar and Kathie Lee Gifford.   

'I'm not a bad guy, I'm just an honest guy,' he insisted.

At the end of the clip he is seen being carried off stage by someone who appears to be from the sheriff's department.

Locals seemingly love Winfrey, who went to college and started her career in Nashville. Last December Councilwoman Sharon Hurt was pushing a resolution to rename the airport after Winfrey.

Its not the first time Kid Rock has spoken of his feelings towards Winfrey who some have asked to run for president.

His 2001 track Forever namechecks her. Lyrics read: 'Thick like Al Rowker, Pumpin out hits, Gettin chips like Oprah, B***h I told ya, do not hate, Or question the music I make.'

In 2008 he told the Independent: 'My real-life villain... Oprah Winfrey, she rubs me up the wrong way. I just don't believe her. Maybe it's because I'm not one of the 150 million brainwashed women who heed her every word.'

The same year he said in another interview that he hated the influence she had on voters.

'I think celebrity endorsements hurt politicians,' he said. 'Because as soon as somebody comes out for a politician, especially in Hollywood, when they all go, "I'm voting for this guy!" — I go, "That's who I'm voting for!" ... As soon as Oprah Winfrey pops up and goes "Ha-la-la-la-la," I'm like, "I love Barack Obama. I hate Oprah Winfrey".'

He explained, 'I don't hate her. I just don't believe in her, so I don't want any part of any of that. I think celebrities hurt politicians."

He went on to endorse Republican candidates Mitt Romney and Donald Trump, however.

The All Summer Long hitmaker has also hit out at The View's Behar in the past - who is vocal about his dislike for Trump.

He came under fire for calling Behar a b***h on Fox & Friends last year as he told the hosts he'd been drinking that day.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7744061/Amazon-removes-Auschwitz-themed-Christmas-decorations-novelty-bottle-openers.html

The Auschwitz Museum has condemned Amazon for selling Auschwitz-themed Christmas decorations and novelty bottle openers

Officials from the museum, which preserves the site of the former German Nazi Auschwitz concentration and extermination camp, said the products were 'disrespectful' and called on the online retail giant to remove them from sale.

Items include star and bell-shaped Christmas tree baubles featuring photographs of the death camp

There is also a magnetic bottle opener featuring a scene from the camp described as 'the former Jewish district in Krakow'.

In a tweet, the official Auschwitz Museum account said: 'Selling 'Christmas ornaments' with images of Auschwitz does not seem appropriate. Auschwitz on a bottle opener is rather disturbing and disrespectful. We ask @amazon to remove the items of those suppliers.'

Horrified consumers have voiced their shock about the products going on sale

Stuart Johnson tweeted: 'Christmas ornaments? Is there no bottom to the pit into which people will sink???'

While Lauren Bowen wrote: 'People will try to sell anything for money. This is despicable.'

Another Twitter user said: 'Wrong on so many levels. To make profit out of a world changing tragedy on this scale! The retailers need to examine their consciences.'

In a review on the Amazon site, one shopper wrote: 'This is not Krakow... This is a picture of Auschwitz-Oswiecim death camp. This is a Christmas ornament? How dare you!!!!!!!

Somebody has a few Christmas wishes there?
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7772841/Muslim-schoolgirl-14-scared-leave-house-choked-hijab.html

The Muslim schoolgirl who was choked with her own hijab and punched by a woman shouting racial slurs in a horrific bus attack is now too scared to leave her own home.

Redena Al-Hadi, 14, and her sister Wida, 13, were travelling home from Silverdale School in Sheffield when they were brutally attacked by a 40-year-old woman.

Video capturing the incident shows the woman pushing the schoolgirl onto the floor and then pummeling her with a serious of vicious blows

Miss Al-Hadi was pinned to the floor as her attacker used her Islamic headscarf to garrote her.

Police officers arrived at the scene and arrested the 40-year-old woman and a 44-year-old man on suspicion of racially aggravated assault and public order offences.

'It makes me feel sick and scared,' Redena told the Mirror following her appalling attack

'I don't want to go to school. How can an adult attack a child for wearing a hijab? I was a young girl trying to go home. It makes me feel so targetted. That is who I am.

'When she was strangling me I thought I was going to die. She shouldn't be on the streets. She could do this to another Muslim. I am now too scared to leave my house.'

South Yorkshire Police initially announced the woman had been let off with a caution, but have since told MailOnline the investigation will undergo a full review

Miss Al-Hadi said the confrontation began when she, her sister and another female friend were accosted by the 44-year-old man who allegedly called the friend the n-word.

A young bystander stuck  up for the group but was allegedly punched, Miss Al-Hadi said.

She said she tried to get off the bus with her friends but that's when the woman launched her appalling attack.   

Screams were heard as the woman knocked her victim to the pavement and rained down blows in front of several witnesses.

She claims her sister suffered a black eye and a suspected broken cheekbone in the assault and said she gave a statement to the police - who bailed the attacker shortly after

In tears, one witness shouts: 'She's a f****** child.' But her partner responds by hurling foul-mouthed abuse at the children and threatening them.

The woman then squares up to another onlooker and her partner has to step in to hold her back

The pair eventually walk away as friends of the victim can still be heard screaming in the background.

A woman claiming to be the victim's sister wrote on Facebook this morning: 'My sister is the one who was attacked.

We were in A&E all night, she has a black eye and scratches on her face and neck. She needs to go back for another check as the doctors think she may have a fractured eye socket.

'All the children were traumatised when we got there but they're doing okay now.'

A South Yorkshire Police spokesman said: 'Our inquiry into reports of racial abuse in the Ecclesall Road area of Sheffield on Wednesday 4 December is continuing.

'The investigation is also currently undergoing a full review. This will include revisiting and speaking to witnesses.

'Officers remain in contact with the victim and her family and are keeping them updated.

'A 40-year-old woman, arrested at the scene, has been given a caution for assault, while a 44-year-old man remains on police bail as enquiries continue

If this was Iran and an Iranian did this to a Westerner, you wouldn't hear about it.You go there and look at the trouble they'll give you for holding a Western passport. I met one guy that they nearly killed there before he escaped.

It's a big deal in UK for White on non-White racial abuse
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Catching out Whites pretending to be black - wearing virtual BLACK FACE is RACIST! ... But wearing actual BLACK FACE is also wrong? What's the difference between virtual BLACK FACE and actual BLACK FACE? WTF? WGF!

White man with Aboriginal friends confronts Aboriginal FRAUD ...

MSM Says: Shocking moment White woman shouting 'it's a disgrace' tries to pull an indigenous artist's flag down before her husband tells him he's not a real Aboriginal in shameful race row - THAT'S RACIST!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7791841/Extraordinary-footage-shows-white-couple-abusing-Aboriginal-family-outside-home.html
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7795897/Racist-past-white-couple-tried-tear-neighbours-Aboriginal-flag.html

A McDonald's franchisee sacked after racially abusing his Aboriginal neighbours also called Chinese people 'c**nks who were taking over Australia'.

Rob Vigors and his wife Karen Ridge were filmed storming up to the garage of indigenous couple Robby and Jackie Wirramanda-Knight's home in Mildura, Victoria, on Friday night.

Ms Ridge was seen trying to tear down an Indigenous flag flown on the couple's car, while Mr Vigors accused them of not being 'real' Aboriginals.

The footage, filmed by Mr Wirramanda-Knight, quickly went viral and resulted in McDonald's terminating Mr Vigor's franchise agreement

About a week before the confrontation, Mr Vigors, 64, used a racial slur in a rant on Facebook about Chinese investment in Australia.

'At the rate that the c**nks are buying up our land, Chinese will soon be a compulsory language,' he wrote.

'Do you really want this to happen? I don't. It is time to stand up for our country and not let those political dodo's (sic) sell us out.'

Ms Ridge has also made Facebook posts targeting minorities and figures on the other side of the political spectrum.

In July she shared a meme attacking foreign-born taxi drivers, adding four laughing emoticons.

'While holidaying in Phuket recently, I saw a taxi with a sign 'English speaking driver'. I thought to myself, what a good idea, we should have that in Australia,' it read.

Another post Ms Ridge, a former president of the Gold Coast Young Liberals, shared attacked Labor politician Penny Wong.

The meme showed a photo of Senator Wong alongside deputy leader Richard Marles and Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese with the caption 'two and a half men'.

Ms Ridge is believed to have been at a Christmas party the night of the incident with photos showing her with other guests in fancy dress.

The party was Old West themed with Ms Ridge dressed as a cowgirl - including some of the clothes she was wearing in the video.

Ms Ridge told Daily Mail Australia that she had received death threats since the video went viral on social media and did not feel safe giving her side of the story.

'There are always two sides to every story and there was a great deal of harassment before this event occurred,' she said

Mr Vigors was the franchisee of the local McDonald's since 1992 but on Sunday the fast food chain announced he had left the company

'McDonald's confirms the company has taken over the operation of the Mildura and Irymple restaurants, effective immediately, and Robert Vigors has left the system and is no longer involved,' it said

'McDonald's will be engaging with its employees regarding the change in arrangements, to ensure the ongoing operation of the restaurants

The Indigenous couple, two well-respected Aboriginal artists, had the flag flying on their white 4x4 outside their new home in Mildura.

The video filmed by Mr Wirramanda showed Mr Vigors accusing them of 'being only 1 per cent Aboriginal'. 

He is seen standing next to the family's car wearing a white and red checkered shirt and a brown hat.

Mr Wirramanda is heard calmly saying: 'I sincerely hope that we don't have to talk again.'

He then turns the camera to film Ms Ridge desperately tugging at the family's flag.

'Look at you, trying to rip my flag off. You're a drunken, f*****g bum,' he went on.

'It's too strong for you, Karen!'

Having given up with her effort to rip the flag, Ms Ridge then says: 'Take this s**t down, it's a disgrace'

As the shocking footage continued, Mr Wirramanda then calls Ms Ridge a 'racist pig', to which the couple protest and insist she 'isn't racist'.

Despite saying she isn't racist, she then asked him: 'which half of you is Aborginal?'

The man - understood to her husband - then chimed in: 'Which 1 per cent of you is Aboriginal? Mate, you've got nothing in you that's Aboriginal.

'You make me laugh. You do some nice paintings and I respect that work. Don't get me wrong, I respect that work. But you claiming to be Aboriginal?

'You make me laugh. You really, really do. Because this is the problem with this country and so many people in this area and this country - people like you make a mockery of true Aboriginals. 

'I have a lot of good Aboriginal friends that live in far-north Queensland and the Northern Territorial. They'd love to see you and come and give you a lecture on what Aboriginal is.'

Keeping his cool, Mr Wirramanda then wishes them goodnight saying: 'Good night Karen, good night Karen, good night Karen.'

Ms Ridge then replied: 'Go and live in your f*****g humpy down the river.'

The couple's child confirmed their parents had reported the incident to police and were looking for a lawyer.

They added that their three young brothers saw the exchange
Are we ever going to get a definition of what an "Aboriginal " is? Are people going to get DNA tested in order to get "protected species status"? Or do you just sign a statutory declaration for your boss so he gets a subsidy to employ you cheaper than others with the right to work?
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7794625/Moment-Tube-passenger-screams-f-ing-dirty-Muslim.html

Shocking footage captures the moment a tube passenger racially abuses a member of staff at a London Underground station after he was allegedly caught urinating on the platform.   

The appalling incident is believed to have taken place at Morden tube station in south London on Friday during the afternoon rush hour commute.

A witness said the man was being escorted out of the station after he was caught urinating on the platform by staff, before he launched his despicable tirade

The commuter, who was standing in the entrance to the station while he waited for a friend, told the Mirror: 'As he came up the escalator he was being very loud, which was what got my attention

'I could hear him talking to staff about how his taxes paid their wages and that there should be toilets available in all tube stations

When he got to the gates, staff were trying to guide him out, which is when he started verbally abusing one of them.

'I heard him say, "Are you a Muslim with that beard?" That's when I got my phone out to start recording

The man is then heard shouting: 'you f***ing dirty Muslim c**t,' several times at the man before yelling: 'I pay my taxes so you can stand there and do this for a living.'

The racist is heard repeating his vile slurs before he pushes through the barriers and exits

A British Transport Police spokesperson confirmed they are aware and investigating but no arrests have been made

The Price is Reich!