Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6325317/Filipino-family-living-New-Zealand-subject-vile-racist-tirade-holiday.html

A Filipino family became the subject of a racist tirade while on holiday after a woman told them to 'go home' because New Zealand 'is for white people only.'

Krizia Egipto, 18, has lived in New Zealand for four years and her family moved to Invercargill, on the country's South Island, 14 years ago. 

Before the unprovoked attack, Ms Egipto said her family, who were holidaying in Wellington, were buying coffee and Lotto tickets at a Night n Day store when another Filipino man approached the group to chat - angering another unimpressed shopper

As the family left the shop, Ms Egipto said a woman sitting nearby smoking shouted: 'Don't come back here any more. You're not welcome here. This is only for white people. This country is for white people only'.

'While we were heading out of the shop this lady was giving us a look,' the teenager later posted on Facebook.

'Then I told her ''You're a racist, You're a f****** racist and a f****** b****'' I got annoyed, angry and hurt so bad after hearing what she'd said.'

Ms Egipto said the shopkeeper asked the woman to leave, as 'they don't tolerate those kind of people in their shop'

However, the tirade continued when the family bumped into the woman outside of the store.   

'We went outside already to walk around the city,' Ms Egipto explained.

'Then my Mum saw the lady again and she's being racist to us again.'

It was then Ms Egipto said she began to video the woman, asking why she felt they weren't welcome and insisting 'we haven't done anything to you ... we're just visitors here!'

In the footage, the woman can be heard saying: 'It's simple, no big deal. Go home. You have a country.'

'You're displacing white people, like that man on the street'.

However, Ms Egipto can be heard saying: 'We have legal visas to stay here

'I would never thought that I would experience racism and this kind of situation in my life,' the 18-year-old said online. 

'But there are still nice people who approached me and gave me a hug because they saw what I did to the lady. 

'I really appreciate those people who approached and gave me a hug earlier. I would not let other people discriminate us, especially when I'm with my family

'We all have the right to stay in whatever country that we wanted to because we have our own visas and we did a legal process for us to have this,' she said.

Ms Egipto said she had been overwhelmed with support from people witnessed the event.

'Another lady also approached me, gave me a hug and also bought me an ice-cream. Their reaction was very good and they made us feel welcome,' she said. 

'So whatever country you are from, please don't let other people discriminate you. Stand up for yourselves and don't be scared. Whatever country that you came from and whatever colour you have, racism is not OK.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

Yes , the Tarrant manifesto is divisive and controversial. It is public domain though?  What is this? Can't people even agree or disagree with what has been written?

Ray Bradbury's "Fahrenheit 451"? A book burning squad rolls up and burns your literature?

Put it in the same basket as "Lady Chatterley's lover"?

Can't people read what they want?
What's next? A comics only policy?
Admin Edit:  Comics are RACIST! when they have White male heroes. Batman is RACIST! Joker is RACIST! White bread is RACIST!
Omnia Alba et Cetera ad nauseam ... RACIST!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7706873/Conservative-candidate-fired-anti-Semitic-rant-MEP-UKIP.html

A Conservative election candidate has been suspended by the party on charges on anti-Semitism after he claimed Israel turns 'decent' Jews into 'brainwashed extremists

Amjad Bashir will no longer be able to fight the Leeds North East constituency under the Tory banner - a blow to Boris Johnson's chances of securing a majority on December 12.

The former UKIP MEP-turned defector had come under pressure to apologise for comments he made during a European Parliament debate on Gaza in 2014.

Although Mr Bashir did make a grovelling expression of regret, a backlash from the Jewish community today led Tory HQ to fire the Brexiteer restaurateur as their candidate.

Mr Bashir is the second would-be MP the Conservatives have lost to accusations of anti-Semitism in just one week

On Monday, the parliamentary hopeful in Aberdeen North Ryan Houghton was also suspended after comments emerged which referenced the views of discredited historian and Holocaust denier David Irving.

In one post he suggested some of the Nazis' persecution and murder of six million Jews had been 'fabricated and exaggerated in some cases'.

He apologised and said he 'never held anti-Semitic or intolerant views'.

Mr Bashir was elected as the MEP for Yorkshire and the Humber in 2014 when Nigel Farage's UKIP stormed to their first major ballot box victory.

In a speech that September to the human rights sub-committee, he said: 'I am an MEP but still I am a man of conscience.

'I have been to Gaza in the early 1990s. I saw the despair then, the situation has got a lot worse and the situation has to be tackled, it has to be brought right. It's incumbent on us to put it right.

'As far as brainwashing by the rabbis and the politicians are concerned - I can testify to that.

'Young men are going over from England where I come from - people of the Jewish faith who my grandchildren have grown up with as decent young men.

'But have come back as extremists - as people that are brainwashed.

'They will not listen to reason. There is something very peculiar and wrong going on in Israel.'

The Board of Deputies of British Jews led the outcry of Mr Bashir's unsavoury remarks.

President Marie van der Zyl said: 'We would urge the Conservative party to consider the suitability of allowing someone who has publicly aired such repellent views to stand as their candidate anywhere, let alone in a constituency with a vibrant Jewish community.'     

The Grovelling Begins ...

Mr Bashir backtracked from his comments five years ago, and vowed to visit Israel to gain 'direct experience from the situation on the ground there'.

In a letter to the Conservative Friends of Israel parliamentary chairman Lord Pickles and its honorary president Lord Polak, he apologised.

He wrote: 'I want to make unambiguously clear that these are not views I hold now. I apologise unreservedly for the comments I made and the distress they have caused within the Jewish community and other groups.

'I am ready to meet with the Board of Deputies at their earliest possible convenience so they can hear from me directly. I also intend to meet with local Jewish community groups in Leeds North East. I recognise I owe them an apology in person.

'In due course, I plan to travel to Israel to meet with members of the community to gain direct experience from the situation on the ground there.

'The comments I made have caused hurt, for that I apologise unreservedly.'

A Conservative spokesman said: 'Mr Bashir has been suspended from the party pending investigation and election support has been withdrawn.'

The deadline for candidate nominations passed last Thursday, meaning that Mr Bashir cannot be replaced

Well one thing is proven here: If you question Jews and historical events, even if you are not White you can be called "racist". Criticising Jews is "Forbidden". Expect to be hunted down! Be careful of that "protected species".
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://doublebaytoday.com/newtown-couple-staying-home-at-all-times-to-ensure-they-dont-get-offended-by-something/

:-\The World is too offensive! :'(

Life had become a daily struggle for Zane and Nicole Hensen.

The young couple from Newtown, in Sydney's inner west, say they were constantly getting angry, and offended.

"There's a total lack of diversity and equality in our society, and it seems unavoidable," says Zane.

So they've taken the drastic step of staying home at all times.

"We haven't left the house for three weeks now," says Nicole. "It's working really well. We might continue this for quite some time."

They've also banned all phone calls and messaging, and placed heavy limits on social media use.

"We are still posting things on social media, but we are not looking at anyone else's content," says Zane.

The pair say they believe Australia's major political parties are a mess.

"The current political climate in Australia is great for the Greens," says Nicole. "I won't be happy until I see a transgender, indigenous Prime Minister breast feeding in parliament.

Look at the current crop of Adults! Pansy arse hipsters! The turtle won't come out of it's shell!

It's shocking what white people are turning into!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

HoloHOAX grand-kid freaks out over joke swastikas

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7737765/Jewish-granddaughter-Holocaust-survivors-traumatised-man-wearing-Nazi-swastika-Kmart.html

The Jewish granddaughter of a Holocaust survivor has been traumatised after seeing a man wearing a Nazi swastika in a suburban shopping centre

The woman and her teenage daughter were shopping when they encountered the man at Westfield Southland in Melbourne. 

Sonia Moneygrabbergoldsilverbitzbergerwitz, who asked for her last name not be published, said she and her daughter encountered the man talking to a security guard in the Kmart store about 9pm on Thursday

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Westfield Southland and Kmart for comment

'I wanted to scream at him asking if he knew what that armband meant. Did he understand how six million Jews died as a result of this?' Sonia told The Herald Sun.

'We left, scared, shocked and beyond belief that this could be happening in 2019. As a granddaughter of Holocaust survivors, I was furious,' she said

She said she and her daughter immediately went to her car where her anger quickly turned to sadness and she was overcome with emotion.

Chairman of the Anti-Defamation Commission Dvir Abramovich told the publication that 'something frightening is happening' in Melbourne.

Just a few weeks ago a group of two men and two women believed to be in their 20s were seen walking into a suburban Melbourne Coles supermarket wearing swastika armbands.

Witnesses said they thought the group may have been on their way to a party.

When confronted by shoppers the group reportedly told them to 'f**k off'.   

Dr Abramovich demanded Kmart and other stores immediately implement policies to refuse entry to individuals wearing the insignia of the Third Reich.

He also repeated calls for the Andrews Government in Victoria to ban any public displays of Nazism.

Oh no! It's the "Jew Boogie man"!...again!

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Moment vulgar Kid Rock is called out as a racist for foul-mouthed drunken rant about Oprah at his own bar - before being dragged off stage by a cop amid loud booing

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7738815/Kid-Rock-yells-F-k-Oprah-says-hes-not-racist-drunk-foul-mouthed-rant-Nashville-bar.html

The rocker's rambling performance did not go down well with the crowd, who appeared to be waiting for the live music to restart.

But the long-haired star continued - even as his outburst bombed with revelers.

'I'm not a bad guy, I'm just an honest guy saying I don't like Oprah Winfrey or Joy Behar. They can suck d**k sideways,' he said making lewd gestures with the same hand that held his drink.

Predicting people would label him racist, he continued: '"You're f**king racist", I'm like, "You're f**king weird"'

The line prompted boos and screams from the crowd but it got worse as Kid Rock - real name Robert James Ritchie - added: 'You call your people I'll call mine.'

Revelers are heard reacting in shock and one comments that the singer is intoxicated.

'He's racist. Look at him he's blacked out drunk as f**k,' a witness is heard saying.

Kid Rock goes on in the footage: 'This is weird right?' causing an angered punter to yell, 'This is so racist!'

But Kid Rock takes it further with a direct insult to the TV-and-movie star yet again.

He continued: 'F**k Oprah Winfrey. F**k Kathie Gifford...'

'I'm the guy you want like "Hey, I want Kid Rock on my side",' he said after pausing to wipe his forehead. 'I'm not the bad guy. I'm the guy you want like, "Hey he's pretty cool

It's unclear why he directed his rant at the 65-year-old media mogul, actress and philanthropist whom he circled back to after later laying into Joy Behar and Kathie Lee Gifford.   

'I'm not a bad guy, I'm just an honest guy,' he insisted.

At the end of the clip he is seen being carried off stage by someone who appears to be from the sheriff's department.

Locals seemingly love Winfrey, who went to college and started her career in Nashville. Last December Councilwoman Sharon Hurt was pushing a resolution to rename the airport after Winfrey.

Its not the first time Kid Rock has spoken of his feelings towards Winfrey who some have asked to run for president.

His 2001 track Forever namechecks her. Lyrics read: 'Thick like Al Rowker, Pumpin out hits, Gettin chips like Oprah, B***h I told ya, do not hate, Or question the music I make.'

In 2008 he told the Independent: 'My real-life villain... Oprah Winfrey, she rubs me up the wrong way. I just don't believe her. Maybe it's because I'm not one of the 150 million brainwashed women who heed her every word.'

The same year he said in another interview that he hated the influence she had on voters.

'I think celebrity endorsements hurt politicians,' he said. 'Because as soon as somebody comes out for a politician, especially in Hollywood, when they all go, "I'm voting for this guy!" — I go, "That's who I'm voting for!" ... As soon as Oprah Winfrey pops up and goes "Ha-la-la-la-la," I'm like, "I love Barack Obama. I hate Oprah Winfrey".'

He explained, 'I don't hate her. I just don't believe in her, so I don't want any part of any of that. I think celebrities hurt politicians."

He went on to endorse Republican candidates Mitt Romney and Donald Trump, however.

The All Summer Long hitmaker has also hit out at The View's Behar in the past - who is vocal about his dislike for Trump.

He came under fire for calling Behar a b***h on Fox & Friends last year as he told the hosts he'd been drinking that day.

The Price is Reich!