No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #400 on: 20 November 2019 at 20:09 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7706873/Conservative-candidate-fired-anti-Semitic-rant-MEP-UKIP.html

A Conservative election candidate has been suspended by the party on charges on anti-Semitism after he claimed Israel turns 'decent' Jews into 'brainwashed extremists

Amjad Bashir will no longer be able to fight the Leeds North East constituency under the Tory banner - a blow to Boris Johnson's chances of securing a majority on December 12.

The former UKIP MEP-turned defector had come under pressure to apologise for comments he made during a European Parliament debate on Gaza in 2014.

Although Mr Bashir did make a grovelling expression of regret, a backlash from the Jewish community today led Tory HQ to fire the Brexiteer restaurateur as their candidate.

Mr Bashir is the second would-be MP the Conservatives have lost to accusations of anti-Semitism in just one week

On Monday, the parliamentary hopeful in Aberdeen North Ryan Houghton was also suspended after comments emerged which referenced the views of discredited historian and Holocaust denier David Irving.

In one post he suggested some of the Nazis' persecution and murder of six million Jews had been 'fabricated and exaggerated in some cases'.

He apologised and said he 'never held anti-Semitic or intolerant views'.

Mr Bashir was elected as the MEP for Yorkshire and the Humber in 2014 when Nigel Farage's UKIP stormed to their first major ballot box victory.

In a speech that September to the human rights sub-committee, he said: 'I am an MEP but still I am a man of conscience.

'I have been to Gaza in the early 1990s. I saw the despair then, the situation has got a lot worse and the situation has to be tackled, it has to be brought right. It's incumbent on us to put it right.

'As far as brainwashing by the rabbis and the politicians are concerned - I can testify to that.

'Young men are going over from England where I come from - people of the Jewish faith who my grandchildren have grown up with as decent young men.

'But have come back as extremists - as people that are brainwashed.

'They will not listen to reason. There is something very peculiar and wrong going on in Israel.'

The Board of Deputies of British Jews led the outcry of Mr Bashir's unsavoury remarks.

President Marie van der Zyl said: 'We would urge the Conservative party to consider the suitability of allowing someone who has publicly aired such repellent views to stand as their candidate anywhere, let alone in a constituency with a vibrant Jewish community.'     

The Grovelling Begins ...

Mr Bashir backtracked from his comments five years ago, and vowed to visit Israel to gain 'direct experience from the situation on the ground there'.

In a letter to the Conservative Friends of Israel parliamentary chairman Lord Pickles and its honorary president Lord Polak, he apologised.

He wrote: 'I want to make unambiguously clear that these are not views I hold now. I apologise unreservedly for the comments I made and the distress they have caused within the Jewish community and other groups.

'I am ready to meet with the Board of Deputies at their earliest possible convenience so they can hear from me directly. I also intend to meet with local Jewish community groups in Leeds North East. I recognise I owe them an apology in person.

'In due course, I plan to travel to Israel to meet with members of the community to gain direct experience from the situation on the ground there.

'The comments I made have caused hurt, for that I apologise unreservedly.'

A Conservative spokesman said: 'Mr Bashir has been suspended from the party pending investigation and election support has been withdrawn.'

The deadline for candidate nominations passed last Thursday, meaning that Mr Bashir cannot be replaced

Well one thing is proven here: If you question Jews and historical events, even if you are not White you can be called “racist”. Criticising Jews is “Forbidden”. Expect to be hunted down! Be careful of that “protected species”.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #401 on: 22 November 2019 at 20:37 »
https://doublebaytoday.com/newtown-couple-staying-home-at-all-times-to-ensure-they-dont-get-offended-by-something/

:-\The World is too offensive! :'(

Life had become a daily struggle for Zane and Nicole Hensen.

The young couple from Newtown, in Sydney’s inner west, say they were constantly getting angry, and offended.

“There’s a total lack of diversity and equality in our society, and it seems unavoidable,” says Zane.

So they’ve taken the drastic step of staying home at all times.

“We haven’t left the house for three weeks now,” says Nicole. “It’s working really well. We might continue this for quite some time.”

They’ve also banned all phone calls and messaging, and placed heavy limits on social media use.

“We are still posting things on social media, but we are not looking at anyone else’s content,” says Zane.

The pair say they believe Australia’s major political parties are a mess.

“The current political climate in Australia is great for the Greens,” says Nicole. “I won’t be happy until I see a transgender, indigenous Prime Minister breast feeding in parliament.

Look at the current crop of Adults! Pansy arse hipsters! The turtle won’t come out of it’s shell!

It’s shocking what white people are turning into!
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #402 on: 24 November 2019 at 09:25 »
These niggers are on such a power trip. Unfortunately they are spot lighted and praised when doing so. Whites, and especially Creators, should never shun from using or apologize for using the word NIGGER (N.E.R. - Book 1; Chapter 5: The Black Plague in our Midst). Why eliminate a word that is such a good descriptor that even the niggers themselves use it repeatedly. I've even heard it used after every sentence when they're speaking their ebonic gibberish.

https://kfor.com/2019/11/22/mustang-teacher-recorded-reading-aloud-racial-slur-several-times-student-takes-issue/

Mustang teacher recorded reading aloud racial slur several times; student takes issue

POSTED 10:20 PM, NOVEMBER 22, 2019,
BY PEYTON YAGER

Mustang teacher recorded reading aloud racial slur several times; student takes issue

MUSTANG, Okla. (KFOR) - A metro school teacher was recorded saying a racial slur multiple times when reading aloud an assigned book. A student in the class hit record on her phone while asking the teacher several times to stop.

The Mustang School District tells News 4 the book 'To Kill a Mockingbird' will no long be read out loud due to the video going viral.

“My grandma says 'so it ain't your fault,” the teacher read aloud from the book. “’I guess it ain't your fault that Uncle Atticus is a n***** lover.'”

“Can you please stop saying the n-word,” the teen said. “I feel offended with you saying it.”

“Well, I don't care,” the teacher said.

"Can you say a different word or something,” the teen said.

A sophomore English lesson at Mustang High School came to an abrupt halt.

“I heard that you were the only teacher that is saying the n-word for this book,” the teen said.

“I've always said it,” the teacher said.

“Every time you say the n-word, everybody is looking at me,” the teen said. “How do you think I feel about that?”

The book is ‘To Kill a Mockingbird,’ a 1960s novel that uses a racial slur nearly 50 times.

It’s required reading in a number of classrooms, but the 16-year-old girl interrupted the reading while secretly hitting the record button on her phone.

“I’m not the only one that feels offended with you saying it, too,” the teen said.

“Well, then you probably need to talk to someone about it,” the teacher said.

“I already did,” the teen said.

The teen’s mother, Danielle Franklin, sat down with News 4 on Friday.

She says this is the third time in less than a week she’s called the principal to complain.

“They know where that word comes from, and it don't come from a good place,” Danielle Franklin said.

The teacher in the video is heard defending her curriculum.

“But what gives you the right to say it, though,” the teen said.

“Because this is how it's written, and if I say it any other way it's lying,” the teacher said.

“I don’t think the teacher took her feelings or anyone else’s feelings into consideration,” Franklin said.

LaTonya Jacobs’ son is also in the classroom.

“I do understand it is a cultural shock,” Jacobs said. “However, we should be treated equal.”

Mustang Public Schools released the following statement on social media:

This week has afforded Mustang Public Schools with a teaching and learning opportunity. Sophomore English classes at Mustang High School have been studying the novel, To Kill A Mockingbird. During a read-aloud, a racially derogatory term from the text made students uncomfortable, and the issue was not immediately resolved.

On Wednesday, when this issue was brought to the attention of the head principal, Dr. Kathy Knowles, she immediately took actions to address the situation, through speaking to all parties. This racially charged language will no longer be spoken in classrooms, and we are using this opportunity as a teachable moment for staff and students alike.

“This has allowed us to talk in a controlled environment with adults and students and to have these difficult conversations,” Superintendent Charles Bradley said. “It was never our intention to put students in this situation, and for that we are deeply sorry. We want to praise the students who brought this issue to our attention. Not only did they advocate for themselves, they did so in a way that should make all of us proud. We are also proud of how Dr. Knowles worked to handle this situation quickly by speaking to everyone involved to understand all of the facts surrounding this situation.”

We understand that we have unintentionally caused duress surrounding this situation, and we vow to continually work to repair those relationships as we strive to be better.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #403 on: 28 November 2019 at 06:36 »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/speak-english-we-re-america-texas-substitute-teacher-tells-el-n1091996

'Speak English. We're in America,' Texas substitute teacher tells El Paso student

“Teachers and all school staff are meant to be leaders and mentors to our children — not racists who harbor anti-immigrant sentiments,” the president of a national Latino group said.

Nov. 26, 2019, 3:59 PM CST / Updated Nov. 26, 2019, 4:02 PM CST
By Gwen Aviles

A Texas high school is investigating an incident after a video of a substitute teacher telling a student to “speak English” because he is in America gained traction online.

Carlos Cobian, a junior at Socorro High School in El Paso, told KVIA-TV that he was watching a soccer game between Argentina and Uruguay on his cellphone as he walked into class when the teacher asked him to hand over the device.

Cobian said he responded “Por qué?” — which means "why" in Spanish — because he was confused as to why he was being singled out when most of his classmates were also on their phones. Students are allowed to use cellphones in class with their teacher’s permission, according to school policy, but Cobian said the other student weren't asked to hand in their devices.

In the video, the unidentified white teacher can be heard chastising Cobian for speaking Spanish, telling him to “speak English. We’re in America.”

“I was shocked and then I got a little mad,” Cobian told KVIA-TV. “I thought it was a little racist because you know we live on the border … For her to come to teach at Socorro, being a sub, like 90 percent of the students here are Mexicans and Latinos.”

More than 80 percent of the population in El Paso identifies as Latino, according to census data. The border town was also the site of a massacre in August, that left 22 people dead; the gunman told authorities he was targeting Mexicans.

Cobian also said that following the incident, the teacher called the school’s security personnel, who questioned him.

“She actually tried to say that I pushed her, but I didn't and some of the videos come out [show]that I didn't really push her,” Cobian told KVIA-TV.

In an email to NBC News, Daniel Escobar, the chief communications director of the Socorro Independent School District, wrote that the incident is being investigated.

“Appropriate action, per our employee code of conduct policies, will be taken,” he wrote.

The League of United Latin American Citizens, or LULAC, which bills itself as the largest and oldest Latino organization in the United States, is calling for the substitute teacher to be “permanently disqualified from instructing students following racist remarks.”

“Teachers and all school staff are meant to be leaders and mentors to our children — not racists who harbor anti-immigrant sentiments,” Domingo Garcia, LULAC national president, said in a statement.“From 1918 until the Texas Bilingual Act in 1969, Texas laws banned Spanish in public schools and many of us remember personally that this was enforced with humiliating corporal punishment in schools.”

This is far from the first time a teacher has come under fire for mandating students speak English in recent years. In 2017, a group of New Jersey high school students staged a walkout after their teacher instructed them that U.S. soldiers are "not fighting for your right to speak Spanish — they're fighting for your right to speak American."
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #404 on: 29 November 2019 at 14:21 »
HoloHOAX grand-kid freaks out over joke swastikas

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7737765/Jewish-granddaughter-Holocaust-survivors-traumatised-man-wearing-Nazi-swastika-Kmart.html

The Jewish granddaughter of a Holocaust survivor has been traumatised after seeing a man wearing a Nazi swastika in a suburban shopping centre

The woman and her teenage daughter were shopping when they encountered the man at Westfield Southland in Melbourne. 

Sonia Moneygrabbergoldsilverbitzbergerwitz, who asked for her last name not be published, said she and her daughter encountered the man talking to a security guard in the Kmart store about 9pm on Thursday

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Westfield Southland and Kmart for comment

'I wanted to scream at him asking if he knew what that armband meant. Did he understand how six million Jews died as a result of this?' Sonia told The Herald Sun.

'We left, scared, shocked and beyond belief that this could be happening in 2019. As a granddaughter of Holocaust survivors, I was furious,' she said

She said she and her daughter immediately went to her car where her anger quickly turned to sadness and she was overcome with emotion.

Chairman of the Anti-Defamation Commission Dvir Abramovich told the publication that 'something frightening is happening' in Melbourne.

Just a few weeks ago a group of two men and two women believed to be in their 20s were seen walking into a suburban Melbourne Coles supermarket wearing swastika armbands.

Witnesses said they thought the group may have been on their way to a party.

When confronted by shoppers the group reportedly told them to 'f**k off'.   

Dr Abramovich demanded Kmart and other stores immediately implement policies to refuse entry to individuals wearing the insignia of the Third Reich.

He also repeated calls for the Andrews Government in Victoria to ban any public displays of Nazism.

Oh no! It’s the “Jew Boogie man”!...again!

The Price is Reich!

MSM: "Racist White Girls" in Gang Hunted Niggers & Jailed

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1397
Last post 11 April 2015 at 10:45
by Hidden to Guests
Jewess Stabbed Because Nigger Read Her "White" Racist Thoughts

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 9
Popularity: 7968
Last post 15 May 2018 at 13:38
by Hidden to Guests
Perth, WA: Charges Laid Over "Racist" Stickers

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 7
Popularity: 4910
Last post 11 November 2013 at 02:32
by Hidden to Guests
Cricket announcer is "racist" for using Indian accent

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1440
Last post 30 November 2013 at 12:29
by Hidden to Guests
Abos & Do-Gooders Claim Australia Day Shirt is "Offensive and Racist"

Replies: 5
Popularity: 9297
Last post 19 January 2014 at 14:45
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained