Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7687097/Aboriginal-man-Taperoo-receives-racist-threatening-letter-anonymous-neighbour.html

An Indigenous man received a 'threatening' and 'racist' letter from an anonymous neighbour who told him to 'go back to the bush

Michael, who lives in Taperoo, Adelaide, told the ABC he received the letter on Wednesday, one day after police were called to his house to speak with his daughter, who had been attacked on her way home from school.

The letter says the street the family moved to seven years ago was 'a nice peaceful area' before he 'f***ed it up'.

'Your [sic] always loud, yelling and swearing,' the letter reads. 'Why don't you go back to the bush where you belong,' the letter read.

'Everyone in [the] street hates you and we hope you die. Wish I were a guy, I would kick your head in

After the incident with his daughter, which Michael admits did cause a commotion on the street, the father said he went to speak with his neighbours and apologise for the disturbance in person.

He said he is 'one of the quieter people in the street' and he did not understand why his neighbour would send him the letter.

'I was stunned to think in this day and age you can still send a letter like that... That's like KKK tactics,' he said

'I don't understand how people can still be so narrow-minded and have the audacity to walk to my mailbox and drop a letter and not knock on my door and speak to me.'

Michael called the police about the threatening note, but was told there was nothing they could do to help.

South Australia's Commissioner for Equal Opportunity Niki Vincent told the ABC the law did not cover racism outside of public places and employment situations

Taperoo?! There are some black fellas that live there alright! Maybe the Klan's back in town?!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/music/2019/11/16/black-eyed-peas-qantas-racism-flap/
_source=Adestra&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Sunday%20Best%20-%2020191117

Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am has implored his fans not to abuse a Qantas flight attendant he accused of being "racist" and "beyond rude" to him during a flight from Brisbane to Sydney.

The rapper was met by police at Sydney Airport on Saturday after he clashed with the flight attendant, who he claims had been "overly aggressive" when he couldn't hear her through his noise-cancelling headphones.

"I'm sorry to say me and my group have experienced they (sic) worse service due to a overly aggressive flight attendant... I don't want to believe she racist. But she has clearly aimed all her frustrations only at the people of colour," he tweeted.

In subsequent tweets, the rapper used the hashtag #racistflightattendant, named the woman and shared an image of her and an Australian Federal Police officer.

".@Qantas Your #RacistFlightattendant was beyond rude & took it to the next level by calling the police on me. thank god the other passengers testified that SHE was out of Control the police finally let me go. Imagine if the police were as aggressive as (the flight attendant)," he wrote

will.i.am subsequent dialled back the outrage and urged his 12.8 million followers to go easy on the attendant.

But he defended his actions to name and shame.

"I don't regret my actions of taking to public to speak...for those who don't have the voice who felt the same disrespect," the American musician wrote.

"I am saddened that people chose to spread hate and attack... there were other people on the flight [who] were disrespected

Qantas "completely reject" the allegation that the incident had anything to do with race.

"There was a misunderstanding on board, which seems to have been exacerbated by will.i.am wearing noise cancelling headphones and not being able to hear instructions from crew," a spokesman said in a statement.

"We'll be following up with will.i.am and wish him well for the rest of the tour.

:'( This poor jigaboo! A flight attendent's instructions weren't heard by him due to the headphones he had. She approached him with a direction and because he's black That's racist?

So what does he do? Tells his fans about her and subjects her to a nasty witch hunt?!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7694019/White-cops-shocking-rant-racially-profiling-two-men-mall-parking-lot.html

A white police officer has been fired after being caught on camera angrily confronting two black men outside a Nordstrom Rack and accusing them of being 'suspicious'.

Lawrence Township Deputy Constable Daryl Jones approached cousins Aaron Blackwell and Durell Cunningham as they drove out of the parking lot of the store in the north side of Indianapolis.

The pair recorded the confrontation after an earlier encounter with Jones, who they said had racially profiled them and tried to run their car plates.

Jones demanded the pair showed him identification and threatened to lock them up when they demanded to know why he had stopped them. 

He told the customers that they were being stopped 'because you're suspicious.'

When they say he has no right to stop them, the officer yells: 'I've got my rights to do anything that I want to do, I'm a police officer.

'There was nothing suspicious about what we did and nothing to cause any eyes to be on us,' passenger Blackwell, told WTHR.

The officer refuses to give his name to the shoppers, and refuses their request for him to call a supervisor.

He then reveals that he is working off-duty - suggesting he is working as a security guard at Nordstroms.

Jones repeatedly demands they hand over identification, and insists he will let the pair go if the drivers licences check out, and they have 'no outstanding warrants'.

But he loses his temper again when Cunningham replies, 'Oh, it's not going to let go.'

He shouts: 'Don't threaten me. Are you threatening me? Are you crazy, you're going to threaten a police officer

Cunningham: 'I'm not scared of you, we ain't broke no laws.' as Jones peers into the driver side window.

Jones eventually calls for back-up, and an officer from the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department arrives on the scene

The IMPD cop pulls Jones to one side and asks if the men had shoplifted.

'No, they didn't steal items,' the man can be heard telling the officer.

'They bought a bunch of stuff, but when they were sitting right here I was trying to get their license plate and he hollers out the window, "You're not getting my plate," and he takes off.'

The men explain the situation to the IMPD officer as Jones returns to his car, and the new cop says that he does not believe there was a traffic infraction.
He also confirms that the men were not required to hand over their IDs, as Jones did not appear to have reasonable suspicion that a crime had taken place.

The cop says on the video: 'Based on what happened i don't think either of us have reasonable suspicion to believe there's a crime taken place, so there's no reason for a traffic stop.

'So there's no legal requirement for you to identify yourself to an officer at that point, and if you don't want to give him ID you don't have to give him ID
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7700145/Third-musician-dragged-Qantas-racism-row.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

A passenger who was on the same Qantas flight as will.i.am has backed up the rapper's claims of racism, alleging a third black musician was singled out in the row.

The airline came under fire this week after the Black Eyed Peas frontman accused a female attendant of being 'racist' and 'aggressive' towards him during a flight to Sydney on Saturday. 

Those claims were followed by allegations on Monday from Eric Smith, a bassist for Janet Jackson, who said Qantas didn't allow him to take his instrument aboard a separate flight this weekend, but let 'white passengers' do so with no issue.

50 Cent's guitarist, Travis Ferguson, has also been embroiled in the controversy as a passenger claimed he witnessed a flight attendant berate the musician after he tried to board with his guitar.   

The artists had been flying to Homebush to perform at a concert, featuring Janet Jackson, 50 Cent and will.i.am. 

According to the witness, the female employee told Ferguson he had to get off the plane to check his instrument instead.

Ferguson then reportedly left the plane, only to return with his guitar, leading to a verbal altercation between him and the staff

'They didn't say any racist words, but they only treated the black people that way,' the passenger told the Daily Telegraph.

A passenger's girlfriend named only as Sam, recounted her boyfriend's version of events on the flight that corroborated will.i.am's claims, in an interview with Kyle & Jackie O on Tuesday, after he did not want to be identified.

'He had texted me when he was on the flight and he said, "you will not believe what these Qantas flight attendants are doing," so he got home super shocked,' she said.

According to the passenger, a 'roadie' who was told he couldn't take his instrument on board, offered to buy a spare seat for the item, only for the flight attendant to insist he go down to the bag checking area. 

'He was completely calm, he was like "yeah, you know what, 'the rules are rules', whatever." [He] got back off the flight, went down to see the check in guys, they send him back with the guitar and say, "no it's fine."'

The passenger said the man then suggested he could put his guitar in the overhead compartment, which reportedly fit with no issue

But the flight attendant allegedly responded sternly saying: 'It cannot fit in there, it is not going in there, it's going down the back.' 

'Everyone was sort of like "Wow, I can't believe this is actually happening." The way she was speaking to him was really shocking,' Sam said.

She said the situation then escalated when the flight attendant went over to first class, where will.i.am and his crew had been seated, and began 'raising her voice.'

will.i.am had claimed the woman became 'rude' and 'out of control' because he was wearing noise cancelling headphones and had his laptop open during a safety demonstration.

The witness said a member of the group then started recording the incident, further escalating the row.

'One of the other Qantas guys came on the flight and said, "delete that video, this plane is not leaving until you delete that video,"' according to the passenger.

Sam said other passengers had been so taken aback by the staff's behaviour, they even began to apologise the musicians.

On Monday, Qantas rejected accusations of in-flight racism saying it would back legal action against the Black Eyed Peas frontman.

A spokesman for the Australian flag carrier said Qantas 'completely' rejected the suggestion that race was a factor in the incident.

'There was a misunderstanding on board, which seems to have been exacerbated by will.i.am wearing noise-cancelling headphones and not being able to hear instructions from crew,' he said

The airline initially said over the weekend that it would be 'following up with will.i.am and wish him well for the rest of the tour'.

But on Monday a spokesman said the airline would be willing to support legal action against the star.

'Absent a retraction, and if the crew member wanted to take the matter further, we'd certainly be willing to provide legal support for them to do this,' he said.

Australia has extremely strict defamation laws and courts routinely rule in favour of those claiming reputational damage.

Meanwhile, Janet Jackson's bassist Eric Smith also accused Qantas of racism, after the airline allegedly prohibited him from taking his guitar on board a separate flight but allowed 'white passengers' to take instruments with no issue

He later shared photos on Twitter of another guitar case stowed away in the overheard compartments.

When he asked why he wasn't allowed to take his guitar as well, he claimed the attendant 'basically told me that wasn't my concern.'

'He said it's at the flight attendant's discretion and the flight attendant said I couldn't bring my instrument on.'

In a statement to Daily Mail Australia, Qantas said the crew's suggestion for Smith to check the instrument was standard procedure.

'When musicians bring oversize instruments onboard like guitars, our crew are required to ensure that this has been pre-arranged. So there's nothing out of the ordinary about our crew checking that this has been done. We have not received a formal complaint from Mr Smith about this flight,' a spokesperson said.

When's this nigger's sense of entitlement going to bloody stop? They can't get their way from somebody else that isn't of their race and these "poor hard done by, Little sooky babies "have gotta make a hullabaloo?
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7701451/I-born-werent-Foul-mouthed-woman-unleashes-Asian-family-Woolworths.html

A foul-mouthed woman hurled racist abuse at a young Asian family who were grocery shopping at Woolworths.

The mother-of-two filmed the tirade, witnessed by her three-year-old son, four-month-old baby and husband at Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre in Perth on Friday.

'I'm born here! You're not,' the woman shouted. 'And all you do is breed these things [children] ... rats.'

The mother said the woman yelled racist comments at two security guards - who were African and Middle Eastern - before targeting her family

'We were doing grocery [shopping] at Woolies carousel and had a very unpleasant episode,' the mother wrote alongside footage she uploaded on Facebook.

'I'm so sad our little kids had to experience this, especially the three-year-old who was shocked.

'Our big boy was totally shocked and terrified

The mother said the woman told the security guards to 'get out of this country' because they 'don't belong here'.

'She then starts yelling at us: ''You bloody Asians shouldn't be here either, you get out of this country'',' she wrote.

The family thanked staff at Woolworths who walked them to their car and said they would be willing to be witnesses if they decided to report the incident to police

'We work hard and we pay tax, we serve in community service and we are kind to anyone we meet (regardless of their race),' she wrote.

'Australia is a beautiful country and we love the people here.

'Shouldn't we love one another and live in harmony? Shouldn't we pay great respect to the Aboriginal people who are the true owners of this land?'   

The video was flooded with comments from outraged users who sympathised with the family

'Disgusting behaviour, so sorry this happened to your family,' one wrote.

'Nasty piece of work. Sorry that has happened. She is unbelievably rude, hope she gets named and shamed,' another wrote.

One added: 'So sad there are such horrible people around. So sorry your children had to be subjected to this unacceptable behaviour

I don't think I'd go on such a rant for no reason. The thing is though nobody got asked if we want multiculturalism. People are feeling displaced by it all.

You aren't allowed to say" 2+2=4" anymore either. Our rights seem to have been eroded by Government enforced multiculturalism.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6325317/Filipino-family-living-New-Zealand-subject-vile-racist-tirade-holiday.html

A Filipino family became the subject of a racist tirade while on holiday after a woman told them to 'go home' because New Zealand 'is for white people only.'

Krizia Egipto, 18, has lived in New Zealand for four years and her family moved to Invercargill, on the country's South Island, 14 years ago. 

Before the unprovoked attack, Ms Egipto said her family, who were holidaying in Wellington, were buying coffee and Lotto tickets at a Night n Day store when another Filipino man approached the group to chat - angering another unimpressed shopper

As the family left the shop, Ms Egipto said a woman sitting nearby smoking shouted: 'Don't come back here any more. You're not welcome here. This is only for white people. This country is for white people only'.

'While we were heading out of the shop this lady was giving us a look,' the teenager later posted on Facebook.

'Then I told her ''You're a racist, You're a f****** racist and a f****** b****'' I got annoyed, angry and hurt so bad after hearing what she'd said.'

Ms Egipto said the shopkeeper asked the woman to leave, as 'they don't tolerate those kind of people in their shop'

However, the tirade continued when the family bumped into the woman outside of the store.   

'We went outside already to walk around the city,' Ms Egipto explained.

'Then my Mum saw the lady again and she's being racist to us again.'

It was then Ms Egipto said she began to video the woman, asking why she felt they weren't welcome and insisting 'we haven't done anything to you ... we're just visitors here!'

In the footage, the woman can be heard saying: 'It's simple, no big deal. Go home. You have a country.'

'You're displacing white people, like that man on the street'.

However, Ms Egipto can be heard saying: 'We have legal visas to stay here

'I would never thought that I would experience racism and this kind of situation in my life,' the 18-year-old said online. 

'But there are still nice people who approached me and gave me a hug because they saw what I did to the lady. 

'I really appreciate those people who approached and gave me a hug earlier. I would not let other people discriminate us, especially when I'm with my family

'We all have the right to stay in whatever country that we wanted to because we have our own visas and we did a legal process for us to have this,' she said.

Ms Egipto said she had been overwhelmed with support from people witnessed the event.

'Another lady also approached me, gave me a hug and also bought me an ice-cream. Their reaction was very good and they made us feel welcome,' she said. 

'So whatever country you are from, please don't let other people discriminate you. Stand up for yourselves and don't be scared. Whatever country that you came from and whatever colour you have, racism is not OK.
The Price is Reich!