No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

Today at 10:25
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #390 on: 15 November 2019 at 10:13 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7687097/Aboriginal-man-Taperoo-receives-racist-threatening-letter-anonymous-neighbour.html

An Indigenous man received a 'threatening' and 'racist' letter from an anonymous neighbour who told him to 'go back to the bush

Michael, who lives in Taperoo, Adelaide, told the ABC he received the letter on Wednesday, one day after police were called to his house to speak with his daughter, who had been attacked on her way home from school.

The letter says the street the family moved to seven years ago was 'a nice peaceful area' before he 'f***ed it up'.

'Your [sic] always loud, yelling and swearing,' the letter reads. 'Why don't you go back to the bush where you belong,' the letter read.

'Everyone in [the] street hates you and we hope you die. Wish I were a guy, I would kick your head in

After the incident with his daughter, which Michael admits did cause a commotion on the street, the father said he went to speak with his neighbours and apologise for the disturbance in person.

He said he is 'one of the quieter people in the street' and he did not understand why his neighbour would send him the letter.

'I was stunned to think in this day and age you can still send a letter like that... That's like KKK tactics,' he said

'I don't understand how people can still be so narrow-minded and have the audacity to walk to my mailbox and drop a letter and not knock on my door and speak to me.'

Michael called the police about the threatening note, but was told there was nothing they could do to help.

South Australia's Commissioner for Equal Opportunity Niki Vincent told the ABC the law did not cover racism outside of public places and employment situations

Taperoo?! There are some black fellas that live there alright! Maybe the Klan’s back in town?!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #391 on: 15 November 2019 at 13:25 »
To me this is just another reason to separate from the other races, then these mistakes would be non-existent. WIN, WIN for everyone. I definitely don't want tax revenue to pay this Spanish speaking mud $190k, when he shouldn't be in our society in the first place.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/marine-vet-wrong-held-ice-paid-190g

US-born Marine vet wrongly held by ICE for three days to be paid 190G

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

An American-born Marine war veteran who was wrongly detained by immigrationauthorities for three days will receive a $190,000 settlement from the city of Grand Rapids, Mich., according to media reports.

The City Commission unanimously approved the payment to Jilmar Ramos-Gomez on Tuesday to resolve a Michigan Department of Civil Rights complaint.

Ramos-Gomez, a Marine veteran with post-traumatic stress disorder, was born in Michigan. He was held for three days in December 2018 after he being apprehended by police in November on suspicion of trespassing and damaging a fire alarm at a Grand Rapids hospital.

Ramos-Gomez was expected to be released Dec. 14, 2018 after pleading guilty to charges against him. He was instead handed over to agents from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and taken to a detention center even though he had his U.S. passport on him.

He was released once he was able to prove he was an American citizen.

Grand Rapids police Capt. Curtis VanderKooi served an unpaid two-day suspension for violating department policy after alerting federal authorities about Ramos-Gomez's arrest.

Immigration-rights activists and the American Civil Liberties Union of Michigan filed a complaint against the department on behalf of several people of Latino descent, alleging discrimination.

Ramos-Gomez served in the Marines from 2011-14, during which time he was awarded the national defense service medal, a global war on terrorism service medal, an Afghanistan campaign medal, and a combat action ribbon.

Upon returning home, the ACLU says he was "a shell of his former self," and suffered from PTSD as a result of things he'd seen in combat.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #392 on: 16 November 2019 at 13:48 »
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5dcefcb2e4b0d2e79f8c81ca

Racist Graffiti At Syracuse University Spurs Outrage, State Investigation

Multiple hateful messages including a swastika have been found over the last two weeks on or near campus.

By Amy Russo
11/15/2019 05:20 PM ET

Four cases of racist or anti-Semitic graffiti have been discovered on or near Syracuse University’s campus over the last two weeks, prompting outrage among students, the city’s mayor and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

The school’s Department of Public Safety on Thursday reported the latest incident ― anti-Asian messages scrawled on the third floor of Day Hall, a mostly freshman residence building.

The same day, a swastika was found drawn in the snow on Comstock Avenue, which runs parallel to school grounds, spurring an investigation by the Syracuse Police Department.

The day before, derogatory language targeting Asians was found inside a bathroom stall of the Physics Building.

Last week, racial slurs aimed at Black and Asian people were seen on the fourth and sixth floors of Day Hall.

It’s not yet clear who’s behind the vandalism or how many people may be involved.

Cuomo said on Monday he was “disgusted by the recent rash of hateful language,” and directed the state police’s hate crimes task force and the state Division of Human Rights to launch a probe of the matter.

“These types of hateful and bigoted actions seek to splinter and segregate our communities, and they have no place in New York ― period,” he said in a press release. “We will do everything in our power to prosecute those responsible to the fullest extent of the law.”

Mayor Ben Walsh echoed Cuomo’s remarks on Friday, calling the acts “vile and appalling.”

“They violate everything our City stands for and all that we are working to be ― a city that embraces diversity and creates opportunity for all,” he said in a statement. “I reject them and direct city resources to do all that we can to stop them.”

The Daily Orange, SU’s student newspaper, was the first to report on the vandalism, which began on Nov. 6. The university was alerted on Nov. 7, but it wasn’t until four days later ― after the paper highlighted the issue ― that the university issued a public statement condemning the acts.

“We regret not communicating more broadly,” said Robert Hradsky, the school’s vice president for the student experience. “We remain focused on being a welcoming and inclusive campus environment, free of intolerance, bigotry and prejudice.”

For many students, the mea culpa doesn’t cut it.

Otto’s Army, the student fan group for the school’s athletics, named after its mascot, Otto the Orange, boycotted a basketball game against rival Colgate University on Wednesday.

In a Twitter post, the group urged others to take part in the protest “in light of how the university has handled recent hate crimes that have occurred on campus.”

Now, some students are calling for the resignations of university Chancellor Kent Syverud and Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer Keith Alford if a list of demands is not met by Nov. 20, the Orange reported. On Thursday, more than 200 students gathered to call for the expulsion of anyone found guilty of the vandalism, as well as a forum for students and increased diversity among staff.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #393 on: 16 November 2019 at 21:20 »
https://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/music/2019/11/16/black-eyed-peas-qantas-racism-flap/?utm_source=Adestra&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Sunday%20Best%20-%2020191117

Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am has implored his fans not to abuse a Qantas flight attendant he accused of being “racist” and “beyond rude” to him during a flight from Brisbane to Sydney.

The rapper was met by police at Sydney Airport on Saturday after he clashed with the flight attendant, who he claims had been “overly aggressive” when he couldn’t hear her through his noise-cancelling headphones.

“I’m sorry to say me and my group have experienced they (sic) worse service due to a overly aggressive flight attendant… I don’t want to believe she racist. But she has clearly aimed all her frustrations only at the people of colour,” he tweeted.

In subsequent tweets, the rapper used the hashtag #racistflightattendant, named the woman and shared an image of her and an Australian Federal Police officer.

“.@Qantas Your #RacistFlightattendant was beyond rude & took it to the next level by calling the police on me. thank god the other passengers testified that SHE was out of Control the police finally let me go. Imagine if the police were as aggressive as (the flight attendant),” he wrote

will.i.am subsequent dialled back the outrage and urged his 12.8 million followers to go easy on the attendant.

But he defended his actions to name and shame.

“I don’t regret my actions of taking to public to speak…for those who don’t have the voice who felt the same disrespect,” the American musician wrote.

“I am saddened that people chose to spread hate and attack… there were other people on the flight [who] were disrespected

Qantas “completely reject” the allegation that the incident had anything to do with race.

“There was a misunderstanding on board, which seems to have been exacerbated by will.i.am wearing noise cancelling headphones and not being able to hear instructions from crew,” a spokesman said in a statement.

“We’ll be following up with will.i.am and wish him well for the rest of the tour.

:'( This poor jigaboo! A flight attendent’s instructions weren’t heard by him due to the headphones he had. She approached him with a direction and because he’s black That’s racist?

So what does he do? Tells his fans about her and subjects her to a nasty witch hunt?!
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #394 on: 17 November 2019 at 11:01 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7694019/White-cops-shocking-rant-racially-profiling-two-men-mall-parking-lot.html

A white police officer has been fired after being caught on camera angrily confronting two black men outside a Nordstrom Rack and accusing them of being 'suspicious'.

Lawrence Township Deputy Constable Daryl Jones approached cousins Aaron Blackwell and Durell Cunningham as they drove out of the parking lot of the store in the north side of Indianapolis.

The pair recorded the confrontation after an earlier encounter with Jones, who they said had racially profiled them and tried to run their car plates.

Jones demanded the pair showed him identification and threatened to lock them up when they demanded to know why he had stopped them. 

He told the customers that they were being stopped 'because you're suspicious.'

When they say he has no right to stop them, the officer yells: 'I've got my rights to do anything that I want to do, I'm a police officer.

'There was nothing suspicious about what we did and nothing to cause any eyes to be on us,' passenger Blackwell, told WTHR.

The officer refuses to give his name to the shoppers, and refuses their request for him to call a supervisor.

He then reveals that he is working off-duty - suggesting he is working as a security guard at Nordstroms.

Jones repeatedly demands they hand over identification, and insists he will let the pair go if the drivers licences check out, and they have 'no outstanding warrants'.

But he loses his temper again when Cunningham replies, 'Oh, it's not going to let go.'

He shouts: 'Don't threaten me. Are you threatening me? Are you crazy, you're going to threaten a police officer

Cunningham: 'I'm not scared of you, we ain't broke no laws.' as Jones peers into the driver side window.

Jones eventually calls for back-up, and an officer from the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department arrives on the scene

The IMPD cop pulls Jones to one side and asks if the men had shoplifted.

'No, they didn't steal items,' the man can be heard telling the officer.

'They bought a bunch of stuff, but when they were sitting right here I was trying to get their license plate and he hollers out the window, "You're not getting my plate," and he takes off.'

The men explain the situation to the IMPD officer as Jones returns to his car, and the new cop says that he does not believe there was a traffic infraction.
He also confirms that the men were not required to hand over their IDs, as Jones did not appear to have reasonable suspicion that a crime had taken place.

The cop says on the video: 'Based on what happened i don't think either of us have reasonable suspicion to believe there's a crime taken place, so there's no reason for a traffic stop.

'So there's no legal requirement for you to identify yourself to an officer at that point, and if you don't want to give him ID you don't have to give him ID
The Price is Reich!

MSM: "Racist White Girls" in Gang Hunted Niggers & Jailed

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1399
Last post 11 April 2015 at 10:45
by Hidden to Guests
Jewess Stabbed Because Nigger Read Her "White" Racist Thoughts

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 9
Popularity: 7968
Last post 15 May 2018 at 13:38
by Hidden to Guests
Perth, WA: Charges Laid Over "Racist" Stickers

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 7
Popularity: 4919
Last post 11 November 2013 at 02:32
by Hidden to Guests
Cricket announcer is "racist" for using Indian accent

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1440
Last post 30 November 2013 at 12:29
by Hidden to Guests
Abos & Do-Gooders Claim Australia Day Shirt is "Offensive and Racist"

Replies: 5
Popularity: 9299
Last post 19 January 2014 at 14:45
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained