Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Star Wars Stormtrooper Costumes Banned Just in Time for Halloween ... Because NAZIS!

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=star+wars+stormtrooper+costume+banned

'Stormtroopers' banned from 'Star Wars'-themed college reunion over alleged Nazi inspiration
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/1/stormtrooper-costumes-banned-from-star-wars-themed

"A few of our classmates reached out expressing concerns over our choice to use Stormtroopers as our costume inspiration," the email said. "We have been informed of the origin of this word and its connections to early- to mid-20th century Germany. This is something neither we nor anyone on your Reunion Committee were aware of, but something we take very seriously. Tonight we made the unanimous decision to remove these costumes."

This is the second time in recent months that "Star Wars" became tangled in historical debates about Nazi Germany. "Rouge One" writer Chris Weitz tweeted, "Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization," on Nov. 11 after Republican Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election.

Let's Stop With the Star Wars Kids' Stormtrooper Costume ...
https://www.fatherly.com/play/star-wars-stormtrooper-kids-costume

Other than Han and Luke stealing Stormtrooper uniforms to fool the bad guys, it actually took the Star Wars franchise 38 years to give us a Stormtrooper with a conscience. In 2015's The Force Awakens, when Finn decides he won't kill for the First Order, he takes off his Stormtrooper helmet and becomes a real person.

Princeton snowflakes ban StormTrooper costumes from STAR WARS ...
https://trendingviews.co/princeton-stormtrooper-costume-banned-racist

If you graduated from Princeton in 2012 and plan to attend the "Star Wars" theme party, then don't dress up like a Stormtrooper. Word on the streets is that the costume is banned because it's racist. And yes, you read that correctly and we have literally all lost our minds with this politically correct nonsense.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

It's now RACIST! if a White Man wins a fight against a non-White in a fictional movie ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7591879/Quentin-Tarantino-REFUSES-recut-Time-Hollywood-Chinese-censors.html

Director Quentin Tarantino is reportedly refusing to make changes to his new film 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' to appease Chinese censors

Tarantino will make no changes to the film for China after that country abruptly blocked its release scheduled for October 25, a source close to the situation told the Hollywood Reporter.

Though no explanation was given to Sony Pictures on China's move to ban the film, it is believed to be related to the film's portrayal of late martial arts star Bruce Lee, who is of Chinese descent.

The project was shelved by Beijing after Bruce Lee's daughter complained about the movie's portrayal of her father, according to sources

Shannon has publicly spoken against the movie's presentation of the late martial arts legend who died in 1973 at the age of 32.

She said in July it was 'disheartening' to see what she billed as the 'mockery' the $90 million (£70 million) film made out of her father.

She said her father, played by Korean-American actor Mike Moh, was depicted in the film as 'an arrogant a**hole who was full of hot air'.

'I understand they want to make the Brad Pitt character this super bada** who could beat up Bruce Lee. But they didn't need to treat him in the way that white Hollywood did when he was alive,' she told entertainment news site The Wrap.

No racial hatred here! As much as I like Bruce Lee films, the truth is this fella had a huge Ego and did challenge people. The thing China doesn't like is in the film a white man with less fighting skills bashes him up!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7603345/Aboriginal-actress-claims-targeted-vile-racist-outburst-supermarket.html

An Indigenous actress was left badly shaken after being racially abused by a white woman in a supermarket.

Nakkiah Lui, co writer and star of television series Black Comedy, was attacked in a store in St Marys, in Sydney's west, on Monday night.

Ms Lui and her mother stood next to a Sudanese family and were waiting to be served by an Indian shop assistant.

As they stood in line, an older white Australian woman shouted 'spot the Aussies' as she walked past.

Taking to Twitter to share her experience Ms Lui, 28, said that her mother went over to confront the woman and called her a racist.

But the woman only replied 'yep, I am racist and proud of it

When Ms Lui told the woman her comment was 'disgusting', the woman responded by telling her 'go back where you came from

Later, when Lui pulled out her phone to film, the woman began denying she had made any comments at all- and said she shouldn't be called racist because she is 'terminally ill'.

'Don't treat people like that,' the starlet says.

'I wasn't abusing you, I was talking to a friend actually,' the woman says.

But when the performer reiterated what she had said, the woman dismissed her.   

'Oh, get over yourself, darling,' the woman responds.

Lui said the incident left her 'shaking' and the 'looks on the family and server were heartbreaking.

So , why is the phrase "Spot the Aussie" racist? No slurs. Multiculturalism wasn't voted for here!
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: MSM on Wed 23 Oct 2019https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7603345/Aboriginal-actress-claims-targeted-vile-racist-outburst-supermarket.html

An Indigenous actress was left badly shaken after being racially abused by a white woman in a supermarket.

Nakkiah Lui, co writer and star of television series Black Comedy, was attacked in a store in St Marys, in Sydney's west, on Monday night.

Not watching television, I cannot comment from personal experience, but according to Kosher Conservatives in the MSM, her TV show is racist against White people and her stage show so overtly racist in its hatred of White Australians, if you go, it is because you hate yourself for being White and you want to be abused for being born White in her Black World.

Notice that most of these RACISTS! that are filmed - especially in Australia and America - are old, infirm White women. This one was leaning on a walker. She's made a simple, minor comment that Whites live with as part of the overall abuse on public transport particularly and in our general neighbourhoods by self-righteous non-Whites, and has been targeted.

Remember Oprah's All old White people have to die to stop racism? Oprah didn't make it up. Twenty-five years ago when I first heard that on a bus, I was twenty-five years old myself and young enough that I was not the target (and it was before the cultural switch to a witch-hunt to shame and convict White Racists on buses and trains), but I chose to watch and remember rather than intervene. The victim was some old woman in her fifties or so, just looking for a seat on a bus. The abuser was a mixed-race, possibly barely but evidently self-identifying as Indigenous Australian university student. Now that I am fifty years old, I am defined as a White Racist/Supremacist/Terrorist.

My point is, how much literal racist abuse as well as sly and insulting racially motivated comments has that old White woman put up with over the last twenty-five years of her life? Quite a lot, one would expect in today's environment. However, will she speak up about her negative experiences with the multiCULTi crowds? HELL NO! She's already been dragged before the court of the public press and has been convicted. The political police will have a chat with her and an apology will be duly issued in the old White woman's name.

Of course, if they came after any of us for the same ... if it was me (for example) would rattle off half a dozen violent, racially motivated crimes committed by Indigenous Australians against me in which the political police are complicit. After taking a breath, I'd then list another half a dozen from Muslims ... and THEN I'd get onto the list of murders and mayhem in the wider community, of which we have plenty of evidence here from the MSM in this very forum.

While that old White woman has the same defence at her disposal as any genuine White Activist, she will no doubt gutless out, instead accepting her shame and beg for public forgiveness. We, on the other hand, would use the same situation as an opportunity to bring down the hypocrisy that is Anti-White Racism - the Multicultural myth.

Go ahead, try and use this old White man as your multiCULTI pawn - or even better, try and use my little old White mother and you'll get the shock of your life.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7629981/Pictured-Yeovil-football-supporters-wanted-racist-abuse-FA-Cup-match.html

>:D Police are hunting three men Evil Whitey after football players were reportedly subjected to racist abuse during an FA Cup match.

A match between non-league Haringey Borough and Yeovil Town was abandoned earlier this month after Haringey players complained about racism.

Haringey's goalkeeper Valery Douglas Pajetat was reportedly spat at and hit by an object thrown from the Yeovil Town section of supporters.

A Haringey defender also says he was called a 'black c***' by a spectator during the match.

Today, the Met Police released pictures of three men they want to speak to following the ugly incidents on October 19

Two men - aged 23 and 26 - were arrested in Chard and Yeovil two days after the game on suspicion of racially aggravated common assault.

The pair have been released on bail to a date in mid-November.

Releasing image of the three men today, a Met Police spokesman said: 'Police are appealing for the public's help to identify three men they would like to speak to as part of an investigation into reports of racist comments made during a football match between Haringey Borough FC and Yeovil Town on Saturday, 19 October

Officers from the Met are leading the investigation with the assistance of Avon and Somerset police.

'Anyone who was at the football match or who is able to identify the men pictured is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 5272/19 Oct.'

The FA Cup match was replayed last night, with Yeovil winning 3-0. Reporters present said the replay passed without incident.

Following the match, Haringey said Yeovil should have faced a heavier punishment, adding: 'Maybe they should have been thrown out of the competition.'

https://summit.news/2019/10/29/al-jazeera-says-not-wanting-to-eat-insects-is-racist

Al-Jazeera's Yara Elmjouie put out a video entitled 'Why bugs are the protein of the future' in which he claims that westerners have a fear of edible insects because "European colonizers demonized indigenous people as "savages" for eating insects."

"Those early racist characterizations played a part in forming later conceptions of insects as "disgusting," tweeted Elmjouie

"Edible bugs are seen as sustainable protein, receiving even the UN's blessing," wrote Elmjouie, citing a 2013 UN report that "promotes insects as a sustainable high-protein food."

"Over 2 billion people eat insects around the world today. So...let's also think about reframing our past, and chart a new course toward a future that's fully liberated from those early colonizers' misinformed worldviews," he added.

Gross. I am not eating bugs.

As we highlighted yesterday, VICE gave a sympathetic platform to people who enjoy the fetish of including insects in their sex play, including literally putting worms up their penis.

The progressive utopia is you sitting alone, atomized, in a converted sewer pipe pod eating bugs while crying in front of your only companion which is an emotional support pig.

No thanks
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7629613/Elle-Germany-slammed-racist-black-issue.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

German magazine Elle has issued an apology after being slammed for their November issue, which features the tagline 'black is back' and appears to proclaim that 'models of colour are back in fashion'.

The publication's leading fashion feature shows the profiles of six 'new' black models, including well-known model Joan Smalls.

Additionally, the bio of model Janaye Furman mistakenly features a picture of Naomi  Chin Wing, and despite the cover being sold on 'back to black', a white model is featured as the cover model.

The cover reads 'Back to black - Black is back again: irresistibly' and the translated feature says:  'Beautiful, successful, [politically] active: Never were models of colour so in demand as now. These amazing women inspire us both on and off the catwalk!'.

In a statement issued this morning, the publication apologised for 'making several mistakes' in their attempt to highlight the work of models of colour 'from different angles', adding 'we apologise to anyone we might have hurt'.

Instagram account Diet Prada, an authority on holding fashion brands accountable for their messages, shared a picture of the cover and inside feature, slamming the publication.

They wrote: 'Not a good look, Elle Germany. For their November 2019 issue, the presumably white-led publication declares that 'black is back

'Ironic when they, along with much of the fashion industry, have been complicit in denying visibility to black models until relatively recently.'

They added: 'Oh, and apparently they can't actually tell models apart. In the bottom middle, a picture of Naomi Chin Wing is used in place of Janaye Furman.

'And Joan Smalls has been around for a minute/hasn't gone anywhere lmao (sic). The issue, titled 'Back to Black', also features a white model on the cover. You can't make this stuff up

The post quickly racked up almost 80,000 likes from outraged followers slamming the feature.

One wrote: 'What a boring editorial framework on their part even if it wasn't ahistorical and racist', while another added: 'Good intention but poor execution'.

'This is what happens when companies who "want" to be diverse try to speak on diversity and have no diversity in their offices', another said.

Another said: 'The white model on the cover is really the cherry on top of it all'.

And while the models mentioned in the feature didn't address the controversy, Strictly Come Dancing's Motsi Mabuse wrote: 'Another day for us Black woman in Germany where you think
The Price is Reich!