No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

04 December 2019 at 03:20
Here's a joke:
Why do bloods wear a belt now?
Because they are sick of being called browns! ;D :ok :D

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 23:13
Cooking with the CIA pinching pennies and making minced meat outta yo butt. Lazers are cheaper than bullets. That's how you know they are Jews. Hahaha

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to queers :ok napalm sticks to muslims ;D :) ;) :ok
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #350 on: 13 October 2019 at 13:12 »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/georgia-college-students-burn-latina-author-s-book-after-she-n1065396

Georgia college students burn Latina author's book after she talked about white privilege

Georgia Southern University said book burning does not align with its values but "it’s within the students’ First Amendment rights."

Oct. 12, 2019, 3:23 PM CDT / Updated Oct. 12, 2019, 3:48 PM CDT
By Nicole Acevedo and Suzanne Ciechalski

Students at a Georgia university burned a Latina author's book after she talked about white privilege at a campus event.

Video showing a group of laughing students gathering around a flaming grill, watching pages of the book "Make Your Home Among Strangers" burn, has been widely shared on social media. The footage was shot shortly after author Jennine Capó Crucet spoke at Georgia Southern University's campus in Statesboro on Wednesday.

Capó Crucet's acclaimed novel tells the story of a young Cuban American girl who is accepted to a prestigious university in the U.S. It has been required reading in some freshman classes at the university.

The book burning came after a white student asked Capó Crucet during a question-and-answer session why she "made a lot of generalizations about the majority of white people being privileged," the university’s student newspaper, the George-Anne, reported.

“I noticed that you made a lot of generalizations about the majority of white people being privileged,” the student said. “What makes you believe that it’s okay to come to a college campus, like this, when we are supposed to be promoting diversity on this campus, which is what we’re taught? I don’t understand what the purpose of this was."

Capó Crucet responded, “I came here because I was invited and I talked about white privilege because it’s a real thing that you are actually benefiting from right now in even asking this question.”

JaQuaylon Taylor, 18, a freshman at the university, told NBC News that the student's question at the talk "threw everybody off ... There was a lot of negativity in that space."

After video of Capó Crucet's book getting torched circulated, the author said in a statement Friday that she had been invited to "give a talk on issues concerning diversity and the college experience, one that expanded on the themes of my novel."

Capó Crucet said that after the student's question, which she said led to students shouting back and forth at each other across the room, she asked faculty to follow up with the student who had posed the question and any others who may be similarly upset, "because a compassionate and continuing conversation needed to occur."

"We weren’t going to answer these questions in one night of discussion," she said in her statement.

Capó Crucet said that after the session, she was moved out of the lodging the university had arranged for her in town into another hotel and that later she learned "a crowd had formed outside her original accommodations." She also saw the videos of the book burning.

She added that many students at the campus had told her "how much the story of the novel’s protagonist mirrored their own."

"To think of those students watching as a group of their peers burned that story — effectively erasing them on the campus they are expected to think of as a safe space — feels devastating," she wrote.

Georgia Southern said in a statement to NBC News on Saturday that book burning does not align with its values, but that "it’s within the students’ First Amendment rights."

University President Kyle Marrero said in an email to the college community on Friday that many students as well as members of the campus faculty and staff "are concerned and disappointed about the incidents."

Marrero, who is Puerto Rican, said the incidents are "another example of freedom of expression and a continuing debate of differing ideas, which are tenets of our ongoing efforts to align with our values and initiatives encompassing inclusive excellence."

Among those expressing disappointment were honors program students, who said in a statement, "Book burning is never an act done out of respect."

"Learning can only occur when we strive to listen and understand one another in an atmosphere of civility and respect," the statement said.

Capó Crucet was scheduled to deliver a similar talk at the university's Savannah campus later this week. Jennifer Wise, a university spokeswoman, told NBC the author's team had canceled the second appearance.

Capó Crucet, who teaches at the University of Nebraska, tweeted on Thursday that the event was canceled because “the administration said they could not guarantee my safety or the safety of its students on campus because of open carry laws.” A 2017 Georgia law lets people with a state concealed-weapons permit carry guns on parts of public college campuses.

"Make Your Home Among Strangers" touches on issues around white privilege and racism and is based on Capó Crucet’s own life.

She was the first person in her family to be born in the United States after her family moved to Florida from Cuba. After growing up in Hialeah, a suburb of Miami that is majority Latino, Capó Crucet experienced somewhat of a culture shock as a first-generation student at Cornell University, which has a Latino student population of roughly 13 percent.

"The barriers that minority students face at majority-white colleges and universities are well documented," said Georgia Southern's writing and linguistics department in a statement. "We regret that Crucet’s experience in Statesboro ended as it did. We call on students to remain civil in disagreement, even on difficult issues."

At the campus Capó Crucet visited, Latino students made up roughly 6 percent of enrollment in 2017, according to data on the university's website. The university as a whole had Latino enrollment of 6.4 percent.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #351 on: 14 October 2019 at 00:45 »
NBC has altered the truth for their anti-White cause. The book that was burned was Jennine Capó Crucet's My Time Among the Whites - Even Wikipedia agrees with that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennine_Capó_Crucet

The other point that NBC with left out with its Fake News was the fact that the school ORDERED the students to purchase and read the book, and then invited the author - Capó Crucet - to lecture the student body on White Privilege.

ANTI-WOKE STUDENTS BURN SJW BOOK ON WHITE PEOPLE
https://www.bitchute.com/video/uixLxqf94UI

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #352 on: 14 October 2019 at 20:39 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7555977/Babysitters-share-dark-secrets-theyve-discovered-seemingly-normal-families.html

Former babysitters are revealing the shocking and awkward experiences that have stayed with them into adulthood

Babysitting is a rite of passage for most teens, but it seems that some people are still scarred by what they witnessed while on the job.

Real life horror stories posted to Reddit anonymously involve everything from being shown sex toys and hard drugs, to stumbling across adults being unfaithful

In one unsettling instance, a user who lived in Louisiana at the time said that they babysat for a particularly racist family.

'This family I babysat for had a locked room in their basement that, when I opened it one time out of curiosity, had a lot of Nazi stuff in it,' the user wrote.

'The dad did keep [his] head shaved, and they made a few comments that were racist. But at the time I living south of New Orleans so it's not like it was uncommon language. Afterwords I talked to their kid about races and it seemed like they were raising him in a way that seemed [neo-Nazi-esque]. I didn't work with them much after that and then moved

So if you collect historical artefacts or you have a shaved head or you talk to your kids about racial preservation and they agree with you? This kind of thing is just too awkward for baby sitters to deal with?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #353 on: 16 October 2019 at 13:25 »
Niggers, muds, and sexual deviants are allowed to say whatever they want about Whites with little to no pushback (maybe even celebrated). But let a White say something that hurts the feelings of these "protected groups" and we're demonized and even incarcerated.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/woman-seen-making-racist-comments-at-cu-boulder-is-arrested

Woman seen making racist comments at CU Boulder is arrested

Posted: 3:32 PM, Oct 11, 2019
Updated: 10:57 AM, Oct 14, 2019
By: Ryan Osborne

BOULDER, Colo. – A woman who was seen on video making racist comments toward students at the University of Colorado Boulder has been arrested on a misdemeanor harassment charge, police said Friday.

Rebekah Krajacic, 33, was taken into custody after campus police were notified that she was in the library at the Benson Earth Sciences building.

Krajacic, who was booked into the Boulder County Jail, is not a CU Boulder student or employee.

In a video posted to social media Sunday, Krajacic was seen engaging in a verbal altercation with a male student, who she accused of stalking her. She was then heard calling the man videotaping the incident the N-word.

The incident took place in the Engineering Center on campus. During the confrontation, a third man walks up and warns the man and Krajacic that he’s going to call campus police.

After the video surfaced, CU President Mark Kennedy released a statement saying the university was launching an investigation into the incident. Police also served Krajacic an exclusion notice from the campus during her arrest Friday.

CU police said they had received reports that other people on campus have had negative interactions with Krajacic.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #354 on: 19 October 2019 at 06:33 »
Star Wars Stormtrooper Costumes Banned Just in Time for Halloween ... Because NAZIS!

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=star+wars+stormtrooper+costume+banned

'Stormtroopers' banned from 'Star Wars'-themed college reunion over alleged Nazi inspiration
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/1/stormtrooper-costumes-banned-from-star-wars-themed

“A few of our classmates reached out expressing concerns over our choice to use Stormtroopers as our costume inspiration,” the email said. “We have been informed of the origin of this word and its connections to early- to mid-20th century Germany. This is something neither we nor anyone on your Reunion Committee were aware of, but something we take very seriously. Tonight we made the unanimous decision to remove these costumes.”

This is the second time in recent months that “Star Wars” became tangled in historical debates about Nazi Germany. “Rouge One” writer Chris Weitz tweeted, “Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization,” on Nov. 11 after Republican Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election.

Let's Stop With the Star Wars Kids' Stormtrooper Costume ...
https://www.fatherly.com/play/star-wars-stormtrooper-kids-costume

Other than Han and Luke stealing Stormtrooper uniforms to fool the bad guys, it actually took the Star Wars franchise 38 years to give us a Stormtrooper with a conscience. In 2015's The Force Awakens, when Finn decides he won't kill for the First Order, he takes off his Stormtrooper helmet and becomes a real person.

Princeton snowflakes ban StormTrooper costumes from STAR WARS ...
https://trendingviews.co/princeton-stormtrooper-costume-banned-racist

If you graduated from Princeton in 2012 and plan to attend the "Star Wars" theme party, then don't dress up like a Stormtrooper. Word on the streets is that the costume is banned because it's racist. And yes, you read that correctly and we have literally all lost our minds with this politically correct nonsense.

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

MSM: "Racist White Girls" in Gang Hunted Niggers & Jailed

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1386
Last post 11 April 2015 at 10:45
by Hidden to Guests
Jewess Stabbed Because Nigger Read Her "White" Racist Thoughts

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 9
Popularity: 7956
Last post 15 May 2018 at 13:38
by Hidden to Guests
Perth, WA: Charges Laid Over "Racist" Stickers

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 7
Popularity: 4898
Last post 11 November 2013 at 02:32
by Hidden to Guests
Cricket announcer is "racist" for using Indian accent

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1432
Last post 30 November 2013 at 12:29
by Hidden to Guests
Abos & Do-Gooders Claim Australia Day Shirt is "Offensive and Racist"

Replies: 5
Popularity: 9283
Last post 19 January 2014 at 14:45
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained