Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-08-05/adelaide-nightclub-allegedly-turned-away-patron/11383072

A man who recently moved to Australia to start a new life says he was shocked to be turned away from an Adelaide nightclub, while others were let in

Luckson Guvamatanga, who is in his mid-30s and was born in Zimbabwe, was lining up outside the Signature Lounge on Hindley Street with two friends on Saturday night after having a drink at a nearby pub.

He said security at the entrance said management had seen him and his friends, who were also of African heritage, queueing on CCTV and decided not to let them in.

"I was quite shocked and embarrassed to be honest because it felt like racial profiling," Mr Guvamatanga said.

He said a big group of "drunk and rowdy" people behind them were "let in straight through no questions asked".

"This guy was trying to explain to justify the situation, but my friends and I decided to move on," he told the ABC.

"Coming from Africa and moving to England, I have never ever experienced racial profiling or racism of any sort.

"I have only been in Australia for two or three months and this is my experience.

"I was very disappointed, to be honest we didn't even react. It was more shock than anything ... people who were behind us were actually surprised this was happening to us."

The young father recently migrated to Adelaide to take up a job in catering, and said while he accepted there were bigoted members of society, he had never experienced an incident like this before.

"Having been in the army and having gone through some tough periods — growing up in Africa, being born in Africa and moving away from family to live in England — I am resilient," he said.

"I don't think this is what defines Adelaide or Australians for me. I think it is a small pocket of people who are not tolerant, or who do not appreciate different cultural beliefs and backgrounds."

Mr Guvamatanga posted on the Adelaide Hospitality Crew Facebook page about his experience on Saturday night.

The post attracted more than 160 sympathetic responses.

" was with two of my mates — also black — [who] weren't drunk or rowdy, just standing in the queue like anybody else only to get to the door to be told that management had told the door staff not to let us in," Mr Guvamatanga wrote.

"They had seen us on CCTV.

"Only us (the black guys) — everyone else was allowed in. Feel disgusted to be honest."

Mr Guvamatanga said he was later contacted by a representative of the club offering an apology.

They said the incident was "totally unacceptable".

"We sincerely apologise about your bad experience," the message stated.

"I would like to personally look after you and your friends [at the] venue if you give us another chance."

The message went on to state that the "majority of our crowd is of Aboriginal heritage".

Mr Guvamatanga said the messages stopped once he said he was going to contact the ABC.

He said he was not flagging the incident "for show" but to make an important point

So....?! Are the white people that got kicked out of Zimbabwe going to get an apology from Niggers? Or the ones that have had crimes committed against them or killed?!

I think not! Shut up jigaboo! If your country is so good now that you blacks run it, why the hell move to white nations such as:- UK and Australia!? You wanted it back but you lazy, criminal, devils couldn't organise a screw in a whore house!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.ntnews.com.au/business/work/workers-sue-restaurant-manager-over-sexual-harassment-racism/news-story/1535eda488104809994bd722be47c1d5

The manager of a trendy New York Indian restaurant repeatedly complained he "hated Indians" — even as he sexually harassed an Indian server there, a pair of new lawsuits allege.

Boss Paul Wijayabandara, who still works at hip Baar Baar, is "proudly" racist against the very culture the restaurant is based on, according to one of two lawsuits filed in Manhattan civil court last Friday against Baar Baar's parent company RSVP Hospitality LLC.

"He hates his own customers," Mehmood Qureshi told The Post. Mr Qureshi's lawsuit claims Mr Wijayabandara called Indians "the worst tippers" and complained they were "always giving us problems".

"Paul explained that he is from Sri Lanka, which, in his opinion, made him far superior to Indians," the court filing claims.  :LMWAO

Despite his alleged discrimination, Mr Wijayabandara crudely hit on Mr Qureshi, a Singapore native of Indian descent, according to his suit, which was filed alongside another from a female staffer also accusing the boss of sexual harassment

Mr Wijayabandara "leered" at Mr Qureshi, telling him he had "to make me happy" and asking, "Do you like it in the front or back?" the suit alleges.

The manager also bragged he could fire Mr Qureshi "anytime" if he spurned his advances — with Mr Qureshi claiming he was locked in a room, threatened, and then had his hours reduced when he first lawyered up.

"I was very uncomfortable working there while all this was going on," Mr Qureshi, 50, who still works at Baar Baar alongside the boss he is suing, told The Post.

"It's still stressful. They stare. I know they are talking about me and they have told other staff not to talk to me," said Mr Qureshi, whose suit also claims a chef grabbed his butt and groin without consent.

Female server Karla Calderon, 37, made similar harassment complaints against Mr Wijayabandara in a second lawsuit filed on Friday by the same law firm representing Mr Qureshi

The general manager often asked Ms Calderon to dance for him, commented on her breast size and made dirty jokes and asides — finally firing her in May because she rebuffed his advances, her suit alleges.

"The only reason (I was fired) is because it was obvious that I didn't want to go out with him or play his nasty games or dance for him in private," she told The Post.

"I just want justice. He needs to learn to respect people."

Both workers are seeking damages from RSVP Hospitality.

"The owners of this restaurant have a blatant disregard for their staff and customers as it is still going on today to other staff members," said their lawyer, prominent workplace-discrimination lawyer Matthew Blit.

"My clients are now ready to serve justice.

Mr Wijayabandara claimed ignorance and threatened to call the police when The Post sought comment from him at Baar Baar on Sunday.

Payal Sharma, who owns RSVP Hospitality, could not be reached for comment.

Her husband, Rajiv Sharma — a consultant for the group — said the accusers cooked up phony allegations in search of a payday.

"Baar Baar and RSVP Hospitality has never had any issue with harassment (or) discrimination. We are open to all races, all kinds of people come here. And we are primarily Indians," Mr Rajiv said.

"You're talking of two dishonest employees who are trying to extort money from this restaurant.

The new Jews! Always trying to :- trick or shonk people out of a good day's pay!
It's like they'll never get a dollar again! Won't part with anything!

The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Haircuts are only racist when WHITE PEOPLE have them - or don't have then ...

When I was a teenager, I was deemed to be a Nazi because I had long hair and bikers had long hair. Bikers had swastikas because they were Nazis.

When I was in the army, I was a Nazi because my hair was too short. Only skinheads have short hair and they are Nazis.

When I got out of the army, I was back to long hair. See above.

When my hair started to fall out, I shaved my head. See above.

For White People:
* Long hair is racist
* Short hair is racist
* No hair is racist
* US Marine/Jarhead style hair cuts are racist
* And now bowl haircuts are racist
* Cutting your hair is racist
* Not cutting your hair is racist

And for other reasons:
* Dreadlocks are racist
* Cornrows are racist
* Living like a pig because you cannot be bothered to wash your hair is racist

WTF IS THERE LEFT THAT ISN'T RACIST FOR WHITE PEOPLE?
LIKE IT OR NOT - THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS YOUR UNIFORM.

So, what's your hairstyle, RACIST!
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

University of Edinburgh is accused of 'blatant racism' for hosting an equality conference where white people are BANNED from asking questions

* Q&A event - Resisting Whiteness 2019 - will bar Caucasian guests from speaking
* There will also be two 'safe spaces' - one of which white people cannot enter
* The Saturday event has intention of 'amplifying the voices of people of colour'
* It is understood university bosses 'raised concerns' about aspects of the event

James Gant | Daily Mail (UK) | 28 September 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7513201/Edinburgh-University-accused-racism-conference-white-people-ask-questions.html

Edinburgh University has been slated for hosting an event where white people will be banned from asking questions - which has been described as 'blatantly racist

A Q&A event - Resisting Whiteness 2019 - will bar Caucasian guests from speaking from the floor.

There will also be two 'safe spaces' - one of which white people are banned from entering

University bosses have 'raised concerns' about aspects of the event.

The event will take place on Saturday at the prestigious university, with the intention of 'amplifying the voices of people of colour' and giving 'people of colour a platform to talk'.

The all-day event costs up to £20 to attend, and will be held at the Pleasance Theatre.

A blurb says: 'We will therefore not be giving the microphone to white people during the Q&As, not because we don't think white people have anything to offer to the discussion, but because we want to amplify the voices of people of colour

'If you are a white person with a question, please share it with a member of the committee or our speakers after the panel discussion.'

And it explains why white people have been barred from one of the 'safe spaces' - for people to retreat if they feel 'overwhelmed/overstimulated or uncomfortable'.

It said: 'The Braid room is a safe space for only people of colour, and the Cheviot room is available for anyone who needs it.'

Anti-racism campaigner Jane McColl, 42, of Glasgow said: 'This event is blatantly racist.

'It sets back the battle to achieve equality and fairness by decades, all because of the actions of a tiny group of extremists, whose perverse sense of logic has led them to belittle white people, not by who they are as individuals, by merely because of their skin colour.

'Imagine if this event was called 'Resisting Blackness' and non-white people were told they could not ask questions, nor access a room because they were the 'wrong' colour.'

A spokesman for the University of Edinburgh said: 'Tackling racism is an important topic for debate and the University is supportive of events addressing this issue.

'However, we are an organisation that places great value on issues around equality and voice.

'Consequently the University has met with the event organisers to ensure the event is compliant with our values

'We have expressed our concerns to them about certain aspects of the format of the event and they are revising their 'safe space' policy for the conference as a result

How silly! White people can't come but they can't ask question's unless that question is vetted by a panel first? What are they scared of? White people may actually put some valid food for thought on the table and the Niggers don't like it and start rioting?

Or if the poor, black, little darlings feel upset they run into their safe room sanctuary to go have a sook?! We all know if White folks could ask the questions they want, the safe spaces for blacks would be more like "chimp out rooms"!
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: MSM on Fri 27 Sep 2019University of Edinburgh is accused of 'blatant racism' for hosting an equality conference where white people are BANNED from asking questions

* Q&A event - Resisting Whiteness 2019 - will bar Caucasian guests from speaking
* There will also be two 'safe spaces' - one of which white people cannot enter
* The Saturday event has intention of 'amplifying the voices of people of colour'
* It is understood university bosses 'raised concerns' about aspects of the event

James Gant | Daily Mail (UK) | 28 September 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7513201/Edinburgh-University-accused-racism-conference-white-people-ask-questions.html

That shows the big differences between the UK compared to Australia, Canada and the US: If the same event was hosted in any of our three other countries, the MSM and university would be denouncing as RACIST/WHITE SUPREMACIST anyone who dared question the discrimination and vilification of White people.

In Australian and North American uni's, Anti-Whiteness is an ordinary, everyday event the MSM typically hide from the masses unless the goal of the day is to provoke and shame said masses.

Whether privately funded or taxpayer funded, every do-gooder equal rights group in Australia and North America is openly Anti-White.

However, do not think that Britain is somehow more egalitarian in its approach to so-called equality. The announcement by the do-gooder group above is basically attempting to forestall any reaction by the Indigenous White British - who cannot be told to Get Out! Go Back to Europe like the rest of us are told each and every day.

The average British Subject will now read the Daily Mail, be horrified  by what they see, and by the end, they will satisfied that the MSM and equal rights groups are looking out for their rights too. Meanwhile, the White Genocide in Britain continues unabated.

British Labour Party

... And British MSM readers blithely turn the page to the football results, as they wonder what colour panties Meghan is wearing today.

@Cailen.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Mark Twain.