No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #320 on: 13 September 2019 at 16:15 »
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/10/us/michigan-officer-placed-on-leave-kkk-document-house/index.html?no-st=1565468632

Michigan officer placed on leave following KKK paraphernalia discovered at his home

By Mirna Alsharif and Lauren del Valle, CNN | Sat August 10, 2019
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,8822.msg31848.html#msg31848

Update:

Unfortunately another White fired for being racially conscious. If this was a nigger or mud with black or brown pride memorabilia, we would never have heard this article or at least not in this light. This attacking a person's cash flow for having a different opinion is effective but definitely aggravates me the most out of the anti-White play book. I think it may have something to due with how our Brothers and Sisters don't utilize their Race as our enemies do. Our enemies don't only get us fired due to racism but also uses racism to get hired themselves (affirmative action).

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-cop-who-allegedly-had-kkk-memorabilia-in-home-fired-from-department

Michigan cop who had KKK memorabilia in home is fired

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

Muskegon cop suspended over KKK memorabilia found in house

Rob Mathis said the house near Muskegon was filled with confederate flags and had a framed KKK document on a wall.

A Michigan police officer who was put on leave after a potential homebuyer found Ku Klux Klan memorabilia in the officer's house was fired Thursday following an investigation.

Muskegon City Manager Frank Peterson told MLive.com that Officer Charles Anderson had been let go following an inquiry and a disciplinary hearing.

Peterson said a redacted version of the inquiry report would be released to the public next week.

The investigation was prompted when Rob Mathis, who is black, and his wife were touring Peterson's home last month, with an eye toward a possible purchase. They reportedly found a framed KKK membership application hanging on a wall, along with Confederate flags.

“In the bedroom, right across … there was a plaque up there, all by itself," Mathis told a local news outlet.

Rob Mathis said he found a framed Ku Klux Klax application displayed in the home of Muskegon Police Officer Charles Anderson during a real estate tour.  (Robert Mathis / via Facebook)

He described what he saw in a viral Facebookpost that prompted city officials to look into the matter. The inquiry was intended to determine whether Anderson, who is white, violated city policy.

“Some questions arose that we’d like to have further answered," Muskegon Police Chief Jeffrey Lewis told city commissioners during an Aug. 27 meeting to announce the end of the inquiry. “But I can tell you this, after reviewing this -- and it was a quite lengthy investigation -- what you saw on social media pretty much stands the way it is."

“There was no smoking gun revealed to us or anything that shocked us," he added.

Anderson had been on the force since 1997. He was cleared of wrongdoing in the 2009 fatal shooting of an unarmed black man following an investigation.

A report by then-Muskegon County Prosecutor Tony Tague found that Julius Johnson hit Anderson in the head with a police radio and "another blunt object" and noted that Anderson was forced to get a metal plate installed in his head.

Mathis said he was "glad the city was moving forward in a positive direction." He also said Anderson's firing would do little to change a police culture where officers protect each other and fail to hold one another accountable, MLive reported.

“There are other officers within the police force that have been to Anderson’s home and were well aware of the Confederate flags,” Mathis claimed. "[Officers who] contributed to that behavior, instead of saying we as a police force are supposed to have good attitudes when making decisions for our community.

“These KKK applications, flags, they’re not indicative of people who should protect and serve our community.”
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #321 on: 15 September 2019 at 12:48 »
Niggers never want to follow the rules. I know I've posted a story like this before and this seems like pettiness, but this is just another way for the niggers and muds to chip away at any of the societal norms of the White Race.

What caught my eye in the article was the response of the superintendent to the smart ass grandmother (which of course it's the grandmother raising the child because like most the nigger community, the mothers and especially the fathers are never capable of raising their offspring), "could put him in a dress and have her grandson tell others that he was a girl".

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/13/us/tx-school-district-boy-long-hair-trnd/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2Fus

A Texas school district said a 4-year-old boy had to braid his hair or cut it off. Parents say that discriminates against black hairstyles

By Harmeet Kaur, CNN
Posted at 2:08 PM ET, Fri September 13, 2019

(CNN) — Four-year-old Michael Trimble, known to his friends and family as "Tink," arrived at his new school with his grandmother in rural Texas last month to meet his teacher. It was a few days before Head Start was supposed to begin, and Tink was excited that he would finally get to go to a big kids' school.

But Tink's grandmother, Randi Woodley, said she was told she needed to see the principal of Tatum Primary School.

It was about her grandson's hair.

Tink's hair was too long, the principal told her, and Woodley said she was given two options: braid her grandson's hair and pin it up in a bun, or cut it off.

The superintendent of the Tatum Independent School District told her the same thing, Woodley said.

Tink's long hair is in violation of the school district's dress code, his grandmother says she was told.

Woodley said she argued that transgender students were granted an exception to the rule, and that similarly, her African-American grandson should be able to wear his natural hair.

The superintendent responded that if she was so passionate about keeping Tink's hair long, she could put him in a dress and have her grandson tell others that he was a girl, his grandmother recounted. That way the child would be treated as a transgender student and protected by federal law.

She said she was floored.

"I did not understand why my grandson's ponytail is any different than a little girl's ponytail," Woodley told CNN. "And why is his ponytail more of a distraction than him in a dress? So I politely told him that from that day forward, I would get my grandson's hair braided. I would pin it up, but I would fight that dress code with everything in me."

Woodley and other parents in the school district are now challenging the Tatum Independent School District to change its dress code policy, arguing that the current rules discriminate against African-Americans.

The district's dress code states that the hair of male students cannot extend below the top of a t-shirt collar. The rules also prohibit boys from wearing "ponytails, ducktails, rat-tails, male bun or puffballs," language that some parents say specifically targets African-American hairstyles.

Tatum Primary School and the office of the superintendent for the Tatum Independent School District declined to comment for this story in phone calls with CNN.

Other parents have faced similar challenges

When Woodley posted about her frustrations with the school's dress code on Facebook, other parents responded with outrage. Another person asked if she could start a petition in Tink's name, which has more than 4,000 signatures as of Friday. And one mother connected with her after facing a similar issue.

Kambry Cox shared that she had faced pushback when she sent her five-year-old son Kellan to school with his dreadlocks tied in a ponytail, something she said she did to help Kellan stay cool under the sweltering Texas sun. They tried headbands next, but Kellan found them uncomfortable. For now, all Kellan can do is wear his hair down. But eventually, Cox said, his hair will grow past his collar -- a violation of school's dress code.

Randi Woodley wants the Tatum Independent School District to revise its dress code policy to allow her son to keep his natural hair.

Some people have suggested that Cox and Woodley just forego all the trouble and cut the boys' hair. But Cox said the rules are outdated and don't recognize the significance of hair in African-American culture.

"Within the past 10 years, African Americans have started to embrace their natural hair," Cox said. "Now with rules like these, you're trying to make us conform to a certain look. You're making us conform to fit your stereotypes."

Woodley addressed members of the school board at a meeting earlier this week, and members of the community who support her challenge to the district's dress code also spoke. Participants at the meeting held signs reading "Is my hair distracting you?", "My hair is my crown! My crown is my strength!" and "I stand with Tink," among other messages.

But Woodley said she was given no clear indication that the board would consider her position or about what next steps they would take.

In the meantime, Woodley said she's enlisted the help of an Atlanta non-profit group, the New Order National Human Rights Organization, to lobby the superintendent on her behalf. She shares pictures of Tink on Facebook each day, with his braided hair pinned up into a bun -- in full compliance with the district's dress code. And she continues to fight the school district so that Tink can "be who he is."
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #322 on: 17 September 2019 at 12:04 »
A 'white power' concert planned for Melbourne next month should be shut down by the Victorian government to protect minorities from the risk of violence, according to civil rights campaigners.

https://7news.com.au/news/melbourne-news/white-supremacists-condemned-after-announcing-concert-in-melbourne-this-october-c-451186

The event, planned for October 12, is being organised by Blood and Honour Australia, a group determined to inspire “white resistance” through skinhead music

The concert's headline act will be Fortress, a well-known band on the Australian 'white power' music scene.

One of the band's songs, Parasite, has the lyrics: "Damn the other races, want to keep my country white ... Send the bastards back, if they don't f***king like it, it'll be in body bags."

Mainstream Media says KILL WHITEY

Similar concerts have been held in cities such as Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold Coast in recent years

The Anti-Defamation Commission - you know it as the Anti-Defamation League - which campaigns against antisemitism White people, is urging the Victorian government to prevent the "neo-Nazi" event spreading "poisonous, exterminationist hate".

"These types of gatherings are often used as an effective tool by racist extremists to inspire and recruit young people to their warped cause," it says in a statement to 7NEWS.com.au.

"Kill Whitey"
Receives millions of dollars of taxpayer funds as a Black Activist
Promoted by the anti-White MSM

"We are deeply concerned that if this concert goes ahead, it will pose a real risk to the safety of all Victorians since it may lead to crimes being committed by people who attend this event.

The ADC says recent gun massacres in the US and New Zealand had demonstrated the "direct link" between hate speech and violence.

"Violence is an integral part of the white power music scene," it says.

“This is a moment when we desperately need leadership which moves us from mere statements to a strong plan of action, and as such we call on the state government to ensure that this event does not take place

Premier Daniel Andrews’s government says police have the resources they need to manage mass gatherings such as the concert.

"We’ve given police the powers and resources they need to help them safely manage protests and mass gatherings," a spokeswoman says.

“While people in the community have a right to express their opinions and beliefs, police will not tolerate anyone who breaks the law

“Inciting violence and hatred within our community is not a form of protected free speech and will not be tolerated by Victoria Police.”

Victoria Police can instruct people to leave a designated area if they believe they intend to commit violence or affray.

Organisers could also be penalised for not properly registering the event with police or council.

The Blood and Honour Australia group refuses to speak to journalists, believing the media is controlled by Jewish interests.

Jewish Interest

Its chapter in Germany was banned in 2000 for promoting music that allegedly inspired a string of attacks on foreigners

It is a big deal if White people want to hold a private party  who are proud to be White and if a Boong group had an Abo pride private party it would not only be encouraged they’d probably get the Government to fund it too!

They are worried about “ violence”? How about the Boong Girl in Sydney the Judge calls “A wonderful person “ who is violent to police and has had multiple charges for anti social conduct? She wanted to host some bush Gorilla pride event!?

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,7194.msg31728.html#msg31728
In March she assaulted a paramedic and screamed 'F*** YOU WHITE DOGS!' after being found asleep outside a shop in Annandale about 4am.

While being restrained in an ambulance she spat on a police officer's forearm.

And in January last year Clarke attacked police and security guards in a Hervey Bay nightclub while dunk, later telling a female officer 'F*** off you s**t'.

Clarke claims to suffer from self-diagnosed 'transgenerational trauma' passed down through the indigenous part of her DNA.

Clarke is a member of the Butchulla indigenous community on Queensland's Fraser Coast and has previously aspired to organising a festival of her culture

Footballer Adam Goodes throws an imaginary spear at the White Australian spectators

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #323 on: 18 September 2019 at 03:21 »
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d81098ce4b03b5fc88a95cd

Judge Resigns After Sharing Image Of Noose In ‘Make America Great Again’ Post

By Hayley Miller
09/17/2019 03:56 PM ET

A judge in upstate New York was forced to resign after posting an image of a noose on his Facebook page with a caption claiming people must be punished in order to “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN,” officials said Tuesday.

Kyle R. Canning, 29, who served as a justice for the Altona Town Court about 175 miles north of Albany, submitted his resignation in June after the New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct charged him about a month earlier with “conveying racial and/or political bias” on Facebook.

“IF WE WANT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN WE WILL HAVE TO MAKE EVIL PEOPLE FEAR PUNISHMENT AGAIN,” the post in question stated, echoing President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign slogan.

Canning shared the Facebook post in February 2018, just a few weeks after taking office, but later deleted it after the commission sent him a letter questioning its appropriateness.

The commission announced Tuesday that it had dropped formal proceedings against Canning after agreeing to a stipulation in which he vowed “never to seek or accept judicial office at any time in the future.”

“The noose is an incendiary image with repugnant racial connotations,” Robert H. Tembeckjian, the commission’s administrator, said in a statement Tuesday. “It is the very antithesis of law and justice. For a judge to use the image of the noose in making a political point undermines the integrity of the judiciary and public confidence in the courts.”

The stipulation, filed in July, states that Canning “failed to act in a manner that promotes public confidence in the integrity and impartiality of the judiciary.”

In his resignation letter to Altona Town Supervisor Larry Ross, Canning apologized for the “inconvenience and hardship” he had imposed on the town and said he felt “coerced” into stepping down.

“It is with a sense of despair that I find myself writing this letter,” Canning wrote. “As you are aware, the Commission of Judicial Conduct has filed a formal written complaint against me. They have presented me with several different options in resolving what they claim to be a serious offense.”

“I feel as though, due to my current financial situation and obligations to my family, I am being coerced into resigning,” he added. 

Canning, whose judicial term would have expired December 2021, did not immediately respond to HuffPost’s request for comment.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #324 on: 19 September 2019 at 11:15 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7479537/Photo-shows-Canadas-Prime-Minister-Justin-Trudeau-brownface.html

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has apologized and said he is 'p***ed off' at himself after a photo emerged showing him wearing brownface at a party 18 years ago when he was a private school teacher

The photo, published by TIME magazine on Wednesday, shows Trudeau wearing brown makeup on his face, neck and hands while wearing a turban and robe at a party in 2001.

Trudeau admitted to wearing the racist costume when he attended an 'Arabian Nights' themed gala at West Point Grey Academy - the private school in Vancouver where he was teaching at the time.

The photo first appeared in the West Point Grey Academy 2001 yearbook.

In a press conference held on his campaign plane on Wednesday night, Trudeau acknowledged that the photo was racist and said he should have known better.

'I'm p***ed off at myself, I'm disappointed in myself,' he said.

The emergence of the photo comes just one week after Trudeau launched his campaign and could undermine his chances for re-election with less than five weeks to go before Canada's election

So what? It’s a light hearted joke! You can’t go to a party that’s Arabian themed looking like a sand nigger? Anyway I hope they vote that lefty clown out there . Canada needs a stronger leader!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

MSM: "Racist White Girls" in Gang Hunted Niggers & Jailed

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1326
Last post 11 April 2015 at 10:45
by Hidden to Guests
Jewess Stabbed Because Nigger Read Her "White" Racist Thoughts

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 9
Popularity: 7850
Last post 15 May 2018 at 13:38
by Hidden to Guests
Perth, WA: Charges Laid Over "Racist" Stickers

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 7
Popularity: 4817
Last post 11 November 2013 at 02:32
by Hidden to Guests
Cricket announcer is "racist" for using Indian accent

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1389
Last post 30 November 2013 at 12:29
by Hidden to Guests
Abos & Do-Gooders Claim Australia Day Shirt is "Offensive and Racist"

Replies: 5
Popularity: 9192
Last post 19 January 2014 at 14:45
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]