No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

Yesterday at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #305 on: 25 August 2019 at 14:26 »
Continuation of post above: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,8822.msg31963.html#msg31963

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2109750001

Doubling down on racist comments, council candidate says she opposes interracial marriage

JACKIE SMITH | PORT HURON TIMES HERALD | 16 hours ago

MARYSVILLE, Mich. – Marysville City Council candidate Jean Cramer said she doesn’t have any plans to back out of the race despite coming under fire for racist comments she made at an election forum Thursday night.Jean Cramer is opposed to interracial marriage

During a follow-up interview outside her Marysville home Friday afternoon, Cramer doubled down on her statements. Asked if she understood why that might upset her neighbors, she said: “If there is the biracial marriage in the family, yes.”

“Because those people don’t know the other side of it,” she said. “For whatever reason, I’ve heard, they love each other, whatever, but there’s also such a thing as remaining single. People don’t necessarily have to get married, and, if they love somebody, love them single. There’s nothing wrong with that.”

Cramer, 67, has cited the Bible in backing up her ideology. Despite the widespread condemnation of her views, she said she didn’t believe she was racist.

“As far as I know, as long as we’ve been here, Marysville has been a white community, a white city,” she said. “… If we have seen a black person here and there, whatever, we’re not bothered by it. I’m not bothered by it.”

'I know in my heart she's in the minority'

Kevin Watkins, president of the Port Huron chapter of the NAACP, said he also thought it was appropriate for Cramer to withdrawal from Marysville’s City Council race.

But he added it was important that the initial call came from that city’s own leaders.

Watkins said the local minority community was always aware that racism exists in the area — as in other communities. He said he believed individuals like Cramer are more recently emboldened to come forward, “taking a play out of the Trump playbook."

“The good news is now that we can see you and (hear) how you feel,” he said. “I know in my heart that she’s in the minority.”

Both Watkins and Damman said that the local controversy that has arisen from Cramer’s comments will ultimately spur a more constructive conversation for local residents.And Damman said he wants to “ensure that everyone is heard.”

“It just tells us that as far as we have come as a society, there is still a very disappointing, close-minded, oppressive viewpoint out there,” the mayor said. “And I think we have to have the conversations that make all areas a better place for people of all races, nationalities and origins.”

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #306 on: 27 August 2019 at 02:02 »
Continuation of above posts:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,8822.msg31963.html#msg31963

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,8822.msg31974.html#msg31974

I hate to Jean Cramer fold to the pressure of the anti-White agenda and drop from her political race. But I was glad to not read or hear of any apology.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/woman-who-said-she-wanted-to-keep-marysville-as-white-as-possible-drops-out-of-city-council-race

Candidate who said she wanted to keep Marysville as white 'as possible' drops out of council race

MARYSVILLE, Mich. (WXYZ) — Jean Cramer, the Marysville City council candidate who said she wanted to "keep Marysville a white community, as much as possible" has dropped out of the city council race, 7 Action News has learned.

Marysville council candidate tries to explain statement of keeping city as white 'as possible'

According to the city, Cramer submitted a letter withdrawing from the race on Monday. Her resignation read as follows:

“I am writing this to withdraw as a city council candidate for the City of Marysville election, November 5, 2019.”
Jean Cramer

Cramer made the statement at a public forum inside Marysville City Hall last Thursday night and it stunned other candidates and city officials.

"Just checking the calendar here and making sure it's still 2019," said Mike Deising who is also running for a seat on council and was floored when he heard Cramer's statement. He was one of a number of others in attendance who immediately condemned Cramer's words.

"That kind of racist, unapologetic rhetoric has no place in our city," said Marysville Mayor Dan Damman. "And I would say that it's flatly rejected by not just the vast majority but virtually all of our residents."

7 Action News talked to Cramer outside the home Friday and she said she didn't have enough time during the forum to explain herself.

When we asked why she wanted to keep Marysville as white as possible, she said, "We like it the way it is."

Cramer then proceeded to say that she doesn't want foreigners who are pushy moving to Marysville. She said they should "go back" and fix the problems in their country instead of coming to America.

Cramer said her ancestors are from Germany and that she didn't know if they came to America for a better life.

She went on to say that she would be fine if a black couple moved into Marysville, a predominantly white city outside Port Huron, as long as they kept up their property.

But Cramer said she is absolutely against interracial relationships.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #307 on: 28 August 2019 at 00:19 »
I'm not sure if Rep. Steve King was following this line of thought with his comment, “I don’t want people doing my pork that won’t eat it, let alone hope I go to hell for eating pork chops”, but I do agree with him. We are foolish and shouldn't be allowing our enemies to prepare our foods, especially if they don't even eat it.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d657cf5e4b063c341f6dfdb

Rep. Steve King Laughingly Says Muslims Should Be Forced To Eat Pork

The Iowa Republican, who has defended white supremacy, made the crack while discussing alleged abuses of Muslims in China.

By Amy Russo
08/27/2019 04:44 PM ET

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), whose bid for a 10th term has been left high and dry by donors following his continuing series of racist and misogynistic remarks, added yet another offense to the list on Tuesday, endorsing efforts to force Muslims to eat pork.

During a town hall event in his district, King laughed while speaking about the alleged abuses of Muslims in China, who have been rounded up and detained by the government in a crackdown on the nation’s ethnic Uighur minority and other Islamic groups, according to the United Nations.

Help us tell more of the stories that matter from voices that too often remain unheard.

“They want them to put on Chinese clothing and eat Chinese diet, which includes trying to force the Muslims to eat pork,” King said. “That’s actually the only part of that that I agree with is, everybody ought to eat pork. If you have a shortage of bacon, you can’t be happy.”

Under the rules of Islam, Muslims are forbidden from eating pork. Iowa, meanwhile, is the top pork-producing U.S. state

King scorned Islam’s dietary restrictions in a 2018 Breitbart interview during which he said he did not want his district’s meatpacking plants to employ Somali Muslims because, he claimed, they see consumers as “infidels” who should be sent to hell.

“I don’t want people doing my pork that won’t eat it, let alone hope I go to hell for eating pork chops,” he said.

A growing list of outrages by the 70-year-old King ― which include defending white supremacy, promoting neo-Nazis on Twitter and disparaging Hurricane Katrina victims ― has left his latest re-election campaign in a heavily Republican district nearly broke. The House GOP caucus stripped him of his committee assignments in the current congressional session, and political action committees and fellow GOP politicians have closed their pocketbooks to him.

But his dwindling support hasn’t prompted him to change. At an Iowa gathering earlier this month, he questioned whether the human race would exist if it weren’t for incest and rape, the Des Moines Register reported. He made the comment discussing his opposition to abortion rights even for those impregnated by rape or incest.

His comments sparked bipartisan backlash ― hardcore conservative Rep. Liz Cheney, the third-ranking House Republican, said he should “find another line of work.” But King, in typical fashion, doubled down, demanding an apology from the “vibrant left-wing media” that he blamed for fueling the controversy.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #308 on: 29 August 2019 at 11:34 »
https://www.foxnews.com/us/tv-host-black-anchor-gorilla

TV host apologizes after saying black co-anchor looked like a gorilla

By Gerren Keith Gaynor | Fox News

A white news anchor in Oklahoma City tearfully apologized on live television Tuesday after saying the day before that her black colleague looked like a gorilla.

Alex Housden, who hosts the morning show at KOCO 5 TV, sparked outrage during a segment about a baby western lowland gorilla named Fin recording selfie videos. The initially lighthearted segment quickly turned viral after Housden said to her co-host, Jason Hackett, who is black, that Fin “kind of looks like you when you take a picture.”

Hackett, who briefly pauses, replied, “Yeah, it does, actually, yeah … very close to the camera.”

The next morning, however, there were no laughs on the set. Housden and Hackett sat beside each other on a couch as Housden tearfully apologized to her colleague and to viewers over her “inappropriate” comment.

“I said something yesterday that was inconsiderate, it was inappropriate and I hurt people,” she said. “I want you to know I understand how much I hurt you all out there and how much I hurt you. I would never do anything on purpose to hurt you.”

Housden described Hackett as her “best friend” and insisted that she would never “do anything on purpose to hurt” him.

Hackett accepted Housden’s apology and said the incident was a “teachable moment.”

“What she said yesterday was wrong. It cut deep for me and a lot of you in the community. The lesson here is that words matter,” he said. “We are becoming a more diverse country and there is no excuse.”

“We have to understand the stereotypes, we have to understand each other's backgrounds and the words that hurt, the words that cut deep,” he added.

“We have to find a way to replace those words with love and words of affirmation.”

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #309 on: 29 August 2019 at 20:26 »

^ This old chestnut?! “Monkey” or “ Gorilla” isn’t a racist term and never will be. People just compare Blacks to Monkies because they commonly not only look like them but behave like them too! They still have a primitive and unevolved behaviour!

In fact the monkey would probably be better behaved than some of them if you let them out of captivity !
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

MSM: "Racist White Girls" in Gang Hunted Niggers & Jailed

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1300
Last post 11 April 2015 at 10:45
by Hidden to Guests
Jewess Stabbed Because Nigger Read Her "White" Racist Thoughts

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 9
Popularity: 7799
Last post 15 May 2018 at 13:38
by Hidden to Guests
Perth, WA: Charges Laid Over "Racist" Stickers

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 7
Popularity: 4791
Last post 11 November 2013 at 02:32
by Hidden to Guests
Cricket announcer is "racist" for using Indian accent

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1372
Last post 30 November 2013 at 12:29
by Hidden to Guests
Abos & Do-Gooders Claim Australia Day Shirt is "Offensive and Racist"

Replies: 5
Popularity: 9115
Last post 19 January 2014 at 14:45
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]