Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7208055/Family-booted-Jetstar-flight-accuse-budget-airline-racism.html

A family have demanded $10,000 compensation after being refused to board a Jetstar flight, claiming they were victims of racial discrimination.

Vala Setareh, his wife Dr Dona Hooshmand, a grandparent and their children tried to board a flight from Sydney to the Gold Coast on March 18.

Mr Setareh and his wife claim an argument was sparked when staff refused to assist them, The Australian reported

Their boarding passes were then taken from the family and they were made to stand to the side while other passengers kept boarding - which Mr Setareh said left them feeling humiliated.

A short time later, another Jetstar employee returned the boarding passes to the family, however, they were then told by the managing crew member they couldn't get on the plane

Dr Hooshmand told staff they needed to get home as they had work, but the crew still refused to let them on and the Australian Federal Police were called.   

The family had to book a flight with Virgin Australia to get back home.   

Mr Setareh, a lawyer, was later offered $444.49 refund after writing to the budget airline to express his family's disappointment with their treatment.   

Jetstar also offered $295.51 for the price difference between their flight and the Virgin tickets.

But the defiant father didn't accept the offer, and demanded the airline crew issue a personal apology along with $10,000 compensation. 

Jetstar then sent them a $500 voucher and apologised for the family's 'negative experience.'   

A Jetstar spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia that race or ethnicity didn't play a factor in the decision.

'The customers repeatedly refused to follow the instructions and were abusive towards our cabin crew when boarding, which was the reason why they were denied travel,' a statement read.

'We explained this to the customers at the time and also in our follow up discussions with them.

'The safety of our customers and crew is our number one priority and we have zero tolerance for anti-social behaviour at airports and on our aircraft
Mr Setareh, still unsatisfied with the response from Jetstar, wrote a follow-up letter to CEO Gareth Evans where he repeated his demand for an apology and compensation.

'It is mind boggling that your organisation tolerates its staff publicly humiliating its customers, without any consequences for the persons responsible,' he wrote.

'The managing crew member completely overreacted and it can only be concluded that her actions were racially motivated

Typical  cashed up curry munchers! Always trying to be the squeaky wheel to get the most oil! Making a big hullabaloo acting like they own the joint! All to try get a discount somehow. People are tired of doing business with these shonks!

Nothing racist was said but they think the airline is racist?! I have seen people of all races on their flights before no trouble then!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

^
One of Nike's most recent provocative acts was to chose Mr Kaepernick to celebrate 30 years of the company's Just Do It slogan.

The sportsman famously knelt during the National Anthem at football games to protest racism against African-Americans, drawing the ire of some, including US President Donald Trump

You see Nike supports a Jigaboo sportsman standing up for black rights who is anti America!...but you know Nike also owns Converse and screw both Converse and Nike!

Why?Converse, They fire Jason Jesse the Pro White professional skateboard legend because he has Swatikas on his belongings , said in an interview he doesn't Talk to his mum because of her miscegenation and 30 years ago told another skateboard pro he was a "nigger", incidentally assaulted him.

It's not popular to be a proud, white, American man who can be a great sports person and role model, only jigaboos get credit now!

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_au/article/59q343/skateboarding-icon-jason-jessee-is-under-fire-for-use-of-swastikas-and-racist-remarks

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7211589/Lawyer-50-jailed-spitting-Air-India-crew-dead.html

A human rights lawyer jailed for spitting and yelling racist taunts at Indian cabin crew who refused to serve her a fourth bottle of wine in business class has been found dead at Beachy Head days after leaving prison

Simone Burns, 50, from Hove, was sentenced to six months in April for the racist rant against Air India staff during a flight from Mumbai last year.

She called the cabin crew 'Indian money-grabbing c***s', smoked a cigarette in the toilets and then spat in a cabin supervisor's face in an attack filmed by 'shocked' passengers on board the Heathrow-bound jet. 

Belfast-born Burns was found dead at the foot of Beachy Head in East Sussex on June 1, less than two weeks after being released from Bronzefield women's prison.

A friend said last night that Burns' world 'fell apart' after her conviction and time behind bars

Her conviction also made her a target for trolls who would remind her of her air rage assault, according to the Daily Telegraph.

A spokesman for Sussex Police said: 'The body of a woman found at Beachy Head on June 1 has been identified as Simone Burns from Hove.

'The death is not being treated as suspicious and next of kin have been informed. The matter has been passed to the coroner's officer.' 

Lawyer Ms Burns was born Simone O'Broin in Belfast and was called to the bar in 1992 and represented refugees around the world in her human rights work - with particular focus on the Middle East.

But she she found herself in hot water have written a paper accusing Israel of the genocide of Palestinians, who she called  'a group struggling for self-determination against a colonial, racist regime

On her Facebook page she appeared paranoid, telling friends: 'Mossad agents and Zionists operatives all over my life... there is yet again a fishy smell of CHABAD LUBAVITCH!'.

She also backed Gilad Atzmon, whose controversial views on Holocaust denial and Jewish history, have led to allegations of antisemitism and racism

The business class passenger was initially served three bottles of wine but declared 'I'm a f****** international lawyer' when she was denied more on Air India flight AI131 on November 11, 2018.

She also called staff 'Indian money-grabbing c****' and smoked a cigarette in the toilets during the tirade which left other passengers 'shocked'.

Burns pleaded guilty to being drunk on an aircraft and assault by beating at Uxbridge Magistrates' Court.

Prosecuting at her trial, Lauren Smith said the nine-hour flight took off at 4.10am as Burns sat in business class with 17 other passengers.

She was given three bottles of wine with breakfast 'immediately after takeoff' but began to complain when she was refused more.

Miss Smith said: 'She got up from her seat and began swearing and shouting. She was shouting that she was a 'f****** international lawyer' and telling them to 'f*** off'.'

She also shouted: 'You f****** a****, you f****** Indian money-grabbing c****.'

Burns then went into the toilet to try to light a cigarette before she was given a verbal warning three hours into the flight, the court heard.

Miss Smith said: 'Her behaviour continued. She was then given a written warning by the captain. This also made no difference to Miss Burns' behaviour.'

Burns then ranted: 'F****** Air India is useless, I will say what I want.'

Flight staff then discovered evidence she had been smoking in the toilet and there was 'a smell of cigarettes coming from within

Her tirade continued further into the flight as she got up from her seat and marched to the area where alcohol was being served to again demand more, the court heard.

She shouted: 'I have done so much for you f****** Indians and f****** Pakistanis
, you should be grateful to me.'

A cabin supervisor, Dastur Pervin, tried to intervene but she was also told to 'f*** off', shown the middle finger and assaulted, Miss Smith said.

She added: 'Miss Burns was right in her face and she felt scared and when she refused to give Miss Burns more alcohol Miss Burns spat in her face.'

Burns also 'grabbed her by her right upper arm and squeezed it' before going on to abuse other crew members and passengers
After touchdown she was arrested in London by officers from the Metropolitan Police.

The barrister, who was born in Belfast and also used the surname O'Broin, insisted her actions had been out of character.

She said they had been driven by a 'mixture of altitude, consumption of drink and anxiety', plus the fact she was likely to miss an uncle's funeral.

She also shouted: 'You f****** a****, you f****** Indian money-grabbing c****.'

Burns then went to the toilet, where she smoked a cigarette, before returning to the area where alcohol was served and demanding more.

Burns then shouted: 'F****** Air India is useless, I will say what I want.

'I have done so much for you f****** Indians and f****** Pakistanis, you should be grateful to me.'

Well , it is common knowledge that Indisns and Pakis are " money grabbing c*nts" but if you go throw a drunk tantrum at people on a plane you'll go to Gaol. Of course trolls pursued her! She questions the Holocaust industry! Why csn't People question historical events?
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7219185/Australian-driver-sparks-outrage-rant-sees-Muslims-praying-truck-stop.html

A truck driver has sparked outrage over an astonishing rant in which he recalled the moment he saw a Muslim man praying at a truck stop
Mike Williams posted a two minute video to Twitter from the Marulan BP on the Hume Highway, two hours from Sydney, after he said he faced backlash for his behaviour on Sunday.

'I didn't sleep well last night. Not because of guilt either,' Mr Williams captioned the video

The truck driver said the Muslim man laid out his prayer mat in the trucker's lounge next to where he was eating.

'I don't know what goes through these people's heads, I don't care what particularity care what sky fairy you pray to, you don't do it in a truckers drivers dinning room,' he began.

Mr Williams then compared the Muslim man's praying to someone throwing a basket ball at a neighbour's wall.

'It's just pain disrespectful to do that,' he said.   

'I've never ever, ever seen anything like it ever happen anywhere before and that shocked me
After the man started praying next to him, the truck driver said he started to worry about the 'unfortunate reality' of the situation.

'Is this bloke going to finish doing his routine and stand up and start carving people up, and don't say it's unrealistic to think about, it has happened,' he said
'I hate to think it, but that was what went through my brain,' Mr Williams said.

Mr Williams, who regularly shares two minute rants on Twitter, said he did not regret his rant at the Muslim man.

'I'm not unhappy about what I did and I'd do it again,' he said finally.

People lashed out at the truck driver online and others accused him of having a double standard.

Prayers belong either in a private space or in an area designated for them, or in an Islamic nation. Not in the middle of a diner!
My folks were appalled when a cab driver did it while they were present, they left his cab for another and told the drives it wasn't appreciated.

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Outrage over 'racist' audience goer who 'booed' during an Aboriginal Welcome to Country at the Sydney Opera House

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7235325/Outrage-racist-audience-goer-booed-Welcome-Country-Sydney-Opera-House.html

An audience member booed a Welcome to Country address before a performance at the Sydney Opera House, sparking outrage among theatre-goers.

Fellow opera fans said the patron interrupted the ritual given on stage ahead of the Italian Henry XIII drama Anna Bolena on Tuesday night.

Opera Australia confirmed the incident, writing on its Twitter that it was 'really disappointed that this happened'.

We support and recognise the importance of the Welcome to Country, which is why it's made before our performances at the Sydney Opera House,' it said.

Australians mostly reacted with outrage and shame on social media, condemning the heckler as racist and sharing similar experiences.

'First I've heard of that happening at an arts event anywhere. Opera audiences are often vocal but usually they pick the moment a little better,' The Australian's arts editor Ashleigh Wilson wrote.

'Someone (repeatedly) heckled the stunning Welcome to Country at the 16 Lovers Lane concert at the State Theatre last year,' an Opera fan wrote.

'They got booed down by the audience.'

'I encountered this recently, albeit at a community event not an operatic performance; an intimate setting so the 'objection' was impossible not to hear,' another wrote.

'It made me equal parts enraged [and] bereft and to my shame also speechless. How dare they?'

A third wrote: 'I had a guy next to me muttering about it (negatively) at a Melbourne Symphony Orchestra concert a few months ago.'

However, others argued it showed people were sick of Welcome to Country addresses 'invading every aspect of our lives'.

'Is it really necessary at the Opera? Is it really necessary at primary school assemblies and council meetings?' one wrote.

Another claimed: 'In honesty, I'm not that surprised. I think some kind of point has been passed where good, thinkful gestures have stopped carrying weight.'

Many events begin with a Welcome to Country by a local elder or other Aboriginal representative, either with an address or performance

Don't they know it's not their land anymore? It's only been the Queen's for 230 or so?!

The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Aboriginal students are left in tears after classmates LAUGHED at them while they performed a traditional dance during a school assembly

* Indigenous students were performing a traditional dance in front of their school
* They only got halfway through before being ushered off stage by their teachers
* Students say their classmates laughed and claim they heard racist comments
* But the Department of Education says they stopped due to technical difficulties 
* They were performing a NAIDOC week showcase at a school in Mt Druitt in Sydney's west

Can you see any White people in the video?
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.