Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Thu 20 Dec 2018What next? White kids into basketball racist too?

That's Nigger Ball. Only worth ignoring.

Quote from: Br.Deth on Thu 20 Dec 2018As Creators we can see how this is part of the attack on our race and how serious a problem this truly is. Unfortunately I believe the majority of our mind polluted White Race  laughs it off as another dumb thing in the media and dismisses it.

If the average slobs only acknowledged how much they laugh off and compared it with all the accusations of "RACIST", they'd wake up ... but the TV hasn't told them that. Meat pies, football and all that - they don't know anything else.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Australian Cricket fans have caused outrage by putting up a banner declaring 'IT'S OK TO BE WHITE' at a Big Bash match.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6627755/Cricket-fans-OK-white-banner-Big-Bash-game.html

The crudely made sign was unfurled at Perth Stadium during a game between the Perth Scorchers and Sydney Thunder on Thursday night.

Security immediately rushed over to the group, who pulled it back up after hanging it from the stands for up to five minutes
They tried to walk away but were stopped from leaving by security guards waiting at the concourse.

Guards talked to the group for several minutes, according to witnesses. They were then issued move-on notices by police and removed from the stadium.

The phrase 'it's OK to be white' is frequently associated with far-right groups and racist statements, despite its benign appearance.

{LIBTARD} Fans at the match expressed their disgust on social media and called for the troublemakers to be banned from the venue.

'Absolutely disgusting display at the cricket tonight,' one wrote, along with a photo of the banner taken from their seat.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

In the 90's, this KERRI-ANN DOG-KENNEL KENNERLEY invited Senator Pauline Hanson on her Midday TV show and then spent a full five minutes abusing her, calling Hanson a WHITE SUPREMACIST, RACIST, NAZI and everything else you can think. Then the bitch milked it for years (probably still does), presenting herself as the ultimate multi-culti heroine. And what was Hanson's crime? Saying people should receive social assistance based on their socio-economic status, rather than for just being BLACK/ABORIGINAL.

'You're sounding racist': Fired-up Kerri-Ann Kennerley is slammed by morning show panelist after calling on 'Invasion Day' protesters to visit the Outback - leading to a VERY fiery clash

Daily Mail (UK) & News.com.au (Australia) | 28 January 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6638637/Kerri-Ann-Kennerley-branded-racist-Studio-10-criticism-Australia-Day-protesters.html

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/ugly-row-rocks-studio-10-every-time-you-open-your-mouth-you-sound-racist/news-story/96af83ef6cc60bfea50028b76ddf2d6b

Extract: The veteran haggard old dog of a presenter turned to the camera as if to speak directly to the thousands who flooded the streets around the country over the weekend.
<a href="https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?action=staff"><a href="https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?action=staff">Admin Note</a></a>: See https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,3370.msg29734.html#msg29734

'OK, the 5,000 people who went through the streets making their points known, saying how inappropriate the day {Australia Day} is,' she began.

'Has any single one of those people been out to the Outback, where children, babies, five-year-olds, are being raped?

'Their mothers are being raped, their sisters are being raped. They get no education. What have you done?'

The panel sat in shocked silence for several seconds until KIIS FM and ABC radio host Yumi Stynes went straight for the jugular.

'That is not even faintly true, Kerri-Anne. You're sounding quite racist right now,' she said.

. . . .

A 2004 survey of 6,677 women found sexual assault was three times higher among Aboriginal women than other groups.

Then last year a wide-ranging investigation charged 36 men with more than 300 crimes against 184 children in remote Aboriginal communities in WA, and identified three times that many suspects.

West Australian Police Commissioner Karl O'Callaghan said the scale of arrests was 'staggering' and the problem was 'a cancer'.

'It's a war zone out there and the victims are little kids,' he told the ABC last year.

. . . .

The Today show's new [Aboriginal] entertainment reporter Brooke Boney made headlines earlier this month when she called for an Australia Day date change during her first week on air at Channel 9.

Gamilaroi woman Boney explained that she "can't separate 26 January from the fact that my little sisters and my mum are more likely to be beaten or raped [by Aboriginal men] than anyone else's sisters or mum. And that started from that day.

Q: Why was the White Australian paedophile rapist sent to prison?
A: For breaching Aboriginal Cultural Appropriation Laws.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

That bitch Kerri-Ann Kennerley deserves everything it gets after all the anti-White/pro-muddycultural abuse she has thrown at average White Australian over the DECADES it has been on TV. She's so libtard she once spent an entire month grovelling with sycophantic apologies because a guest on her TV show said, "I don't like like the juice." ... Anyway, consider this:

According to libtards and your average Victim-of-Whitey Abo

* Violence, rape and murder are part of all cultures - Men are to blame.

* Any violence, rapes or murders in Aboriginal communities are a result of White People colonising Australia.

* Australian Aborigines are like nature's angels, dancing, telling stories, laughing and singing while caring for the land. Their culture and lives are just so peaceful and at one with nature ... if only those f..king White dogs would die!

* White Australians are beaten and murdered by Indigenous Australians because White people are racist.

On the other hand, the more rational but still libtarded view is that a culture of extreme violence does pervade Aboriginal communities - BUT, they are not to blame for their own behavior; it's the ALCOHOL. Although the libtards with this view are considered to be Right-Wing, they too consider Australian Aborigines to be like nature's angels, dancing, telling stories ... and White people that are beaten or murdered are racist.

And then there is another group of patronising libtards that believe Abos are like children. They cannot be held accountable for their own behavior - no matter what they do. White people are lucky to have nature's angels amongst us, dancing, telling stories .... It's the White Man's Burden to care for the childlike Abo. And White people that are beaten or murdered are racist.

All of those described above are demented liberal retards - LIBTARDS. All of them are lunatics. All of them are VIRTUE SIGNALLERS that will point the finger and scream RACIST! at anyone not getting on their knees to bow down to the superiority of any culture that is not White. It's just that some libtards are more loony/more anti-White than others - which creates a Libtard Schism. And while it's quite good fun to watch the different variations of libtards fight amongst themselves, one cannot help that the best way to help Australia's Aboriginal people is the CREATOR way: Self Determination and Racial Separation. They certainly don't want us Whites, and we in return do not want them. Give them some land and, like wild grapes on the vine, leave them be. And THAT is exactly how it will be WHEN we win this bloody racial war.

In the meantime, keep laughing at the libtards - but always remember, the libtard you're laughing at today, you may be stomping tomorrow. RaHoWa!

@Cailen.

Yumi Stynes calls Kerri-Anne Kennerley a 'COCKROACH' and cancels her appearance on Studio 10 as their Australia Day 'racism row' rages on and protesters gather outside the network's HQ

Nic White & Brittany Chain | Daily Mail (UK) | 29 January 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6641829/Australia-Day-activists-plan-Studio-10-protest-Kerri-Anne-Kennerley-comments.html

Extract: Kerri-Anne Kennerley and Yumi Stynes have renewed their 'Invasion Day' feud on radio after a heated TV debate turned into an ugly spat.

Stynes skipped her appearance on Studio 10 on Tuesday, a day after she called Kennerley a racist live on air for her view on Saturday's protests.

Stynes then clarified that she didn't go on Studio 10 because it was 'not for me to argue for indigenous rights', which was better done by Aboriginals themselves. '... I am feeling stable and calm and like I'm on the right side of history.'

'Everything is OK. I'm not coming in because I really urgently want to lie around and do nothing. It's very important.'

Kennerley retorted that prominent Aboriginal figures Jacinta Price, mayor of Alice Springs, and former Victorian MP Lydia Thorpe would be on the show that day.

'It's 2019, how come this issue has not been solved before - enough money has been thrown at it,' she said, summing up the topics of discussion.

'I'm very sorry, Yumi, that you didn't come in to be part of this, because it is an important debate,' she said.

Meanwhile, a gaggle of a dozen or so activists were outside Studio 10's offices. The protesters were soon joined by police officers trying to keep them under control.

'Calling out Kerri-Anne and the mainstream media who have no representation of our people,' they wrote on Facebook.

'Kerri-Anne your racist remarks to Yumi over the Invasion/Australia Day protesters are ill informed & no factual back up.

'Bring your flags bring your posters and your signs.'

Yumi Stynes was set to appear on Studio 10 after her racism row with Kerri-Anne Kennerley, but said she had good reason to cancel.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/yumi-stynes-cancel-studio-10-appearance-not-my-problem/news-story/630554e40289b4e0e82ced293361dbf7

Extract: Yumi Stynes has said she refused to appear on Studio 10 yesterday, after her fiery clash with Kerri-Anne Kennerley, as it "would have been walking into a trap".

"I was all set to go in, and then (on Monday) night I was just reflecting on the people they had booked to come and talk, most of whom were quite right wing, and I just felt like I would have been, by going along to that, I would have been walking into a trap," Stynes said on her KIIS FM show.

Studio 10 tried to hose down the racism row by enlisting two prominent indigenous community leaders to join the debate yesterday, all while protesters gathered outside Ten's Sydney headquarters calling for Kennerley to apologise.

One of the signs was emblazoned with the words "Kerry Anne KKKennerley".

Indigenous leaders back Kerri-Anne Kennerley in racism row

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6644353/Indigenous-leader-Warren-Mundine-slams-stupid-ABC-host-calling-Keri-Anne-Kennerley-racist.html

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/indigenous/indigenous-leaders-back-kerrianne-kennerley-in-racism-row/news-story/286d9342510b680a5f0dbc75d13e5bc7?nk=b76da180b1480941d199c34edb83b9cd-1548794963

Extract: Warren Mundine praised Kennerley for opening up a much-needed discussion about social problems in remote Aboriginal communities, saying it was "stupid" to label her a racist for doing so.

"We are sick and tired of all this whingeing when we want to confront the real issues that are being dealt with in communities."

Mr Mundine said there are "more than a hundred" issues that are more pressing for indigenous communities. "it all comes well in front of changing the date."

'She does not belong on morning television': Former Studio 10 boss reveals why he NEVER let Yumi Stynes on the show during his tenure

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6642755/Former-Studio-10-boss-reveals-NEVER-let-Yumi-Stynes-tenure.html

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2019/1/28/today-is-exactly-why-i-never-let-yumi-stynes-on-studio-10

Extract: Rob also said he was wary of booking Yumi in light of infamous comments she made about decorated war hero Ben Roberts-Smith, 40, on The Circle back in 2012.

During a segment on the now-axed breakfast show, Yumi angered viewers when they suggested that Roberts-Smith was brainless and 'not up to it in the sack'.
Note: Yumi - the Asian Australian - also made derogatory references to Roberts-Smith being a White Australian.

'If Yumi and the producers had handled that whole situation differently the show could still be on air today,' Rob wrote.   

Yumi Stynes says Kerri-Anne Kennerley muttered 'indigenous people need to get over it' about Australia Day change the date debate
https://celebrity.nine.com.au/2019/01/30/11/55/kerri-anne-kennerley-yumi-stynes-feud-australia-day-protests-studio-10

An open letter to 'racist' Kerri-Anne Kennerley

When it comes to indigenous people, I can't get past the fact that people like you perceive violence as something ingrained in Aboriginal culture.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/an-open-letter-to-racist-kerrianne-kennerley/news-story/66357708e3cc5392d7ab9a134c2398fb

Dear Kerri-Anne Kennerley,

I must say, I have always enjoyed seeing your warm face on TV but your Studio 10 segment yesterday confirmed something I was unaware of — Yumi Stynes called it — you sound like a racist.

So just in case you ever read this, let's start by debunking your word vomit. Blah blah blah ....  :LMWAO

https://www.facebook.com/theaustralian/posts/10151215549224978?__xts__%5B0%5D=68
https://www.facebook.com/theaustralian/posts/10151215453804978?__xts__%5B0%5D=68

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

New Zealand: The Chink Chaser ...

Apparently the Chink started filming the (drunk or retarded) White Man because the Chink didn't like the look of him. If a Chink started to film me because it didn't like the look of me, that'd be enough reason for me to turn nasty and throw Slanty under the bus.

Shocking moment a man is harassed by a racist and violent commuter threatening to bash him at a bus stop – as several witnesses ignore his frantic cries for help

* Tae Park filmed a violent man threatening to bash him at an Auckland bus stop

* The man followed him, called him a 'Chinese c***', and tried to throw punches

* Mr Park pleaded for several witnesses to help him but was ignored by everyone

Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Kerri-Anne said that the protesters (who were largely 1/2 caste boongs)  need to go to Rural Abo communities to see the disfunction  and how kids get raped! Not just that.. the vandalism, bad hygiene, laziness, crime in general, animal cruelty etc.

She said the over all this time we are throwing all this $ at this and nothing being solved with this Abo "chip on the shoulder".
2% of the population and look at the funds being spent over the last 43 years or so!
If Violence isn't ingrained in Coon culture why are Abos 27% of the Gaol inmates nationally?

For it she was  called "racist". This is a valid argument.

So you can be called " racist" to stymie debate.You can be called racist if you are white and non whites want their own way too.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia