Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-07/mother-slams-racist-teach-queensland-facebook-ad-featuring-son/8883756?pfmredir=sm

A Queensland mother has slammed a "racist" and "harmful" Queensland Government advertisement which featured her son without her knowledge, and is now calling for greater discussion about institutionalised racism.

The advertisement, which was featured on the Teach Queensland Facebook page, depicted a number of young Indigenous boys sitting with a white teacher, who was quoted as saying, "I have a soft spot for the troublemaker or the kid that everyone thought wouldn't make it".

The post sparked heavy criticism online and was pulled from social media, with the Queensland Department of Education and Training issuing a statement "apologising unreservedly for the offence caused".

Dr Chelsea Bond, the mother of one of the young Indigenous boys in the post, was only made aware of her son's involvement in the advertisement after she stumbled across it online.

She said she was "deeply disappointed" in the post, which she said perpetrated harmful stereotypes and victimised her son.

"When I looked and saw my son was in there, I was shocked ... and I'm really disappointed that my son would be framed like that, but unfortunately I'm not surprised," she said.

"As the mother of that child I just think I don't need you to come and save my kids ... he's a really smart kid, it's almost funny because it was so far removed from the truth.

"I can show his NAPLAN results that show he's awesome ... his Grade 3 reading results were off the charts."

Dr Bond, a lecturer in Indigenous Studies at the University of Queensland, said while she appreciated that the post was quickly removed and that she was offered a personal apology, she would like to see further action from the Government to try and tackle racist stereotyping.

"It just so happens this kid's mum is a university lecturer and has a platform to speak out," she said.

"We're imagined in a way that doesn't reflect who we are and the only way we can be better is to be more like white people, or be saved by white people."

'Do they think I'm a troublemaker?'
A spokesperson for the Queensland Department of Education and Training said those involved in putting the post together would be offered training.

"The department is committed to supporting the education of every student in every state school across Queensland," the spokesperson said.

"The department is contacting families of students in the image and responding to members of the public who raised concerns.

"The officers concerned have been counselled and required to undertake cultural awareness training."

But Dr Bond said cultural training would not ensure it did not happen again, and said she wanted to see a broader conversation about how institutionalised racism damages Indigenous people.

"At the age of 11, [my son's] first response seeing the images was shock, and saying, 'Do they think I'm a trouble-maker?' she said.

"He not only saw the image but he read the narrative.

"Why didn't someone in the process of putting together that image, and that quote and then publishing ... how did they not work it out [that it was offensive]?"

The Queensland Education Minister was unavailable for comment.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

We are all well aware that Anti-Discrimination/Hate-Crime Laws target White People ONLY ...

* Anti-discrimination laws have potential to stifle legitimate debate

* Colin Wicking not planning on toning down cartoons that appear in NT News

* 'We've managed to weaponise anti-discrimination laws'

* NT News cartoonist concerned he may need to tone down his cartoons with changes to NT's legislation

Colin Wicking | NT News | 5 November 2017

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/opinion/colin-wicking-antidiscrimination-laws-have-potential-to-stifle-legitimate-debate/news-story/998204fbad5dee3a8b29141c97d06764

Colin Wicking standing up for Equal Rights for Whites (albeit unconsciously)

It's a funny thing, offence.

Even dictionaries have trouble pinning down what it is exactly, most defining it as "being annoyed by some perceived insult" and handily providing a bunch of synonyms that may contain the word "umbrage", which is one of my favourites.

A long time ago, an angry reader chased me through the NT News carpark armed with an umbrella. She was umbraged beyond belief, although I can't recall exactly why.

That happens from time to time in the cartooning business. You can't please all the readers all the time but I can run pretty fast when I have to.

What's harder to outrun, though, are the good intentions of governments.

The damned things are everywhere. Most of the time that's a welcome thing, until they stray into areas beyond their level of expertise, like feelings. These days it seems everybody has been hurt by something or been seriously aggrieved in some way, possibly by a post on social media, or graffiti or, if you're a vegan, a picture of a sausage.

In an effort to address this pressing issue, Australia is boldly striding towards Orwell's 1984, possibly because we missed it when it was actually 1984.

Here, the Gunner Government is looking at "modernising" our existing anti-discrimination regime to make people nicer by law.

If you're not nice you could face fines, be ordered to pay compensation and have to sell your dog for scientific experimentation to pay for it.

People of faith, it seems, are also in the firing line, propelling these proposed legislative changes into waters never before charted in modern Australia. Good intentions all around. Of course, the basic problem is that things like this are generally driven by a slightly skewed world view that presumes there is something deeply wrong with most of us and that something needs correcting.

Oddly, some Australians find that idea offensive, but that's how it goes. Some ideas can offend just as well as a sausage can. And there's the rub. Certain ideas are now seen as so offensive to civilised society that shooting the messenger has become a preferred option. And governments have made that much easier to do, regardless of the message.

Intentionally or not, we've managed to weaponise anti-discrimination laws to the point they have the potential to be used as a blunt instrument to stifle legitimate debate, effectively kill off some of the more difficult national conversations we need to have and suppress ideas seen as beyond the bounds of accepted thought.

Increasingly, what's acceptable and what's not in this context is being defined by people hurling insults at other people on Twitter on behalf of other people who may or may not have been offended by something the other person wrote, drew or said.

The most bizarre aspect is that a lot of the hurlers believe their right to free speech is somehow more guaranteed than anyone else's, even – gasp – the odd cartoonist.

Strangely, freely tossing around ideas and being able to talk about them without fear of retribution is the cornerstone of Western democracy.

It's how we are supposed to do things. Our political masters, protected as they are by whichever Parliament they serve, seemingly can't get their collective heads around this.

Maybe they're too busy looking for offensive sausages on Twitter. Anyway, I will continue to do what I do and see how things play out, although I may start buying more Lotto tickets. You know, just in case.
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

America: Having Apu on TV is now racist ...

A new documentary exploring the stereotype of Apu from 'The Simpsons' causing debate online
A NEW documentary asks a simple but controversial question, sparking a heated debate about one of The Simpsons' most loved characters.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/a-new-documentary-exploring-the-stereotype-of-apu-from-the-simpsons-causing-debate-online/news-story/c9b0046f9ccf2fb74daa6f31fe22918e

Extract: Brooklyn-based comedian said he has been "taunted" by the show's portrayal of Apu Nahasapeemapetilon for the past 30 years. "Everything with Apu is like this running joke," he told the NY Times. "And the running joke is that he's Indian."

https://twitter.com/truTV/status/929006642972196864

https://twitter.com/Marc_Winsland/status/928773317355540481

https://twitter.com/TmluZXM/status/929692598133981184

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Using all White people in a negative context for advertisements and film has never been considered racist; but using all non-Whites is ...

Ad watchdog upholds racism complaint against University of Sydney over 'criminal' billboard

A BILLBOARD featuring children's hands gripping a wire fence and the words "unlearn criminal" has been deemed racist by the advertising watchdog.

Frank Chung | News.com.au | (Australia) 21 November 2017

http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/media/ad-watchdog-upholds-racism-complaint-against-university-of-sydney-over-criminal-billboard/news-story/a368425e6cb35665ce6ef06974089068

THE advertising watchdog has upheld a complaint of racism against the University of Sydney over a billboard which gave the "overall impression that non-caucasian people are criminals".

Part of the university's "Unlearn" campaign, the billboard featured children's hands holding a chain-link fence under the words "unlearn criminal".

The complaint to the Advertising Standards Board argued the ad breached the section of the advertising code of ethics relating to discrimination or vilification on the basis of race, ethnicity or nationality.

"This is offensive particularly given the over representation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women in our prison system," the complaint said. "These women make up around 34 per cent of the female prison population but only two per cent of the adult female population."

The University of Sydney disagreed, saying the image — sourced from the United Nations Refugee Agency — was "intended to provoke thought regarding the way society treats children in detention".

"This is an area of academic research focus for University of Sydney academics Professor Ben Saul and Professor Mary Crock," the university wrote in its response.

"They are exploring the intersection of the law with humanity, legal rights and human rights. "These academics are working on projects with Harvard, AusAID and the United Nations to challenge society's thinking about immigration and refugee law in Australia and around the world, questioning how child refugees are selected for resettlement, and what it is like to live as a refugee with a disability.

"The University contends that this meaning is clearly communicated, that it is clear that the image is of children rather than women, and that the image does not allow the audience to identify the children depicted in the advertisement as belonging to any particular race or having any particular ethnicity."

In its determination however, the ASB sided with the complainant.

"The Board considered that the word 'criminal' is very prominent — even though it is struck through — and is likely to be the word that catches the eye of the reader in the first instance and that this word and the image of dark-skinned hands behind a fence are the most impactful parts of the advertisement," the ASB wrote.

"In the Board's view the overall impression of the advertisement is that non-caucasian people are criminals — whether in the context of being held in gaol or in detention camps.

"The Board considered that the depiction of solely non-caucasian young people in the image, accompanied by the prominent word 'criminal', is a depiction that gives less favourable treatment to people on account of their ethnicity or race.

"The Board considered that though the intent of the advertiser was in fact to ask people to challenge stereotypical assumptions regarding race, the particular emphasis of the word 'criminal' in connection with the choice of image was unlikely to give that impression, and in the Board's view did depict material in a way which discriminates against a section of the community on account of ethnicity."

The ad was created by Sydney advertising agency The Monkeys, which was behind the recent Australia Day lamb ad which controversially omitted any mention of "Australia Day".

Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

An Imam is recovering after allegedly being punched by a 22-year-old in Adelaide in a random attack.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.skynews.com.au/news/national/sa/2017/11/22/imam-attacked-in-adelaide.amp.html

Imam Shaikh Tawhidi has campaigned against radical Islam and told Sky News he suffered a swollen jaw during the incident.

He says he was sitting in his car outside a shopping centre in Mawson Lake when a man he recognised from the local Muslim community approached him.

'He (the attacker) said salam alaikum, which basically means peace be upon you, and so I extended my hand to shake his hand in return, and by then my guards were down, I had nothing to fear from that person and then out of nowhere he gave me a punch in the lower jaw.' Imam Tawhidi told Sky News during an exclusive interview.

He claims the attacker also chased him and shouted threats at him.

Police arrested the 22-year-old man and charged him with assault.

He was refused bail to appear in Elizabeth Magistrates Court on Wednesday.

Imam Tawhidi is no stranger to abuse, after controversially calling for Islam to be reformed.

He says he has been spat at, sworn at, and last month had his car vandalised with 'ISIS' keyed on the vehicle.

Comment:

The insinuation is that Imam Tawhidi is under attack by RACIST - WHITE SUPREMACIST Australians. The truth is that this and other attacks upon Tawhidi are from Adelaide's so-called MODERATE MUSLIM community. After all, they have to be MODERATE MUSLIMS, otherwise they'd be classed as JIHADI EXTREMISTS ... and then the entire bloody community would be under 24 hour surveillance.

Another, more honest report has Tawhidi filming the arrest, praising South Australia police and declaring: "This is what radical looks like, no beard or anything, you can't even tell he's a radical, look at him."

Video Available at Source:
Quote from: 9 News (Australia)A 22-year-old Iranian national has since been charged with assault, and today appeared in court on unrelated matters.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/11/22/20/03/controversial-imam-allegedly-attacked-by-radical-muslim

https://www.facebook.com/9NewsAdelaide/videos/1779286945708600/

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on 9 News - FacebookMurdoch's News.com.au are insinuating by deliberate omission that Tawhidi is under attack by so-called racist White Australia - and it's working for the average sheeple. I never thought I'd be thanking Channel 9 for telling the whole story in a news report.
The Price is Reich!