Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5261549/Neo-Nazi-group-floods-Adelaide-recruitment-stickers.html#ixzz540ISRgw0

Neo-Nazi group Antipodean Resistance has spread to South Australia and plastered hundreds of recruitment stickers across Adelaide.

Some of the stickers featured a swastika with the group's name printed around it, while others declared the organisation to be '21st Century Hitler Youth'.

Member posted photos on Thursday of stickers they put up in the Adelaide suburbs of Moana, Semaphore, Seaford, and Tea Tree Gully.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Rev.Cambeul

California Science Fair Project Tying Race, IQ Sparks Outcry
Associated Press
http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/article199500139.html

A Northern California school district is investigating how a science project correlating low intelligence with racial groups was on full display at a science fair, where it drew outrage from some students, parents and staff. The project by a Sacramento high school student enrolled in an elite magnet program, titled "Race and IQ," questioned whether certain races lack the intelligence for the program's academically challenging coursework ... His report concluded that the lower average IQs "of blacks, Southeast Asians, and non-white Hispanics" means they were not as likely as "non-Hispanic whites and Northeast Asians" to get into the academically rigorous program. He said the test results justified the racial imbalance in the program.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Myer Australia: It's a store that doesn't serve anyone unless they are female or effeminate male. The scream of racism from the usual suspects is unjustified. Myer staff are decidedly discriminatory, but for reasons other than so-called racism. I've been treated like utter crap in banks and even been refused service in banks and other shops as well as Myer. For me, refusal of service or straight out abuse is just one of the problems of so-called White Privilege that if I were to bitch about it, I'd be told that I have to harden the f. up and get over it - that's also the reason why I will walk out of a shop with a cold drink on a hot day without paying when I'm refused service - but if you're a non-White you're a victim? Cue the violins ...

An Aboriginal father has posted an open letter on Facebook accusing Myer of racial profiling

SHEM'S son was in the change rooms trying on clothes for his school formal. The next thing he knew, security had been called.

Simone Mitchell | News.com.au (Australia) | 22 March 2018

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/teens/a-father-has-posted-an-open-letter-on-facebook-accusing-myer-of-racial-profiling/news-story/12abffecd794a853c1561257d1fb2759

Extract: He writes that this sort of occurrence is not an isolated incident and that many of his Aboriginal friends and family have had similar experiences of being "racially profiled" and "harassed" by security staff when shopping.

"I am not sure what your security protocols regarding customer surveillance are but I'd suggest that security calls be reserved for when there is real evidence of a theft being committed," he writes.

"This will avoid any future embarrassment for all parties. I would also suggest there are grounds for a complaint of Racial Discrimination to the Equal Opportunities Commission which I am prepared to proceed with if I am not satisfied with the response. Like many other retailers in Perth, your staff may benefit from Aboriginal Cultural Competency training to improve their ability to serve Aboriginal customers. Alternatively you might consider employing more Aboriginal people to allow your staff more opportunities to interact positively with Aboriginal people.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/03/22/15/07/myer-says-misunderstanding-saw-security-called-to-indigenous-teen-shopping-for-formal

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Tue 19 Dec 2017[SARC]'Cause black people never do or say anything to provoke trouble[/SARC] ...

AS THEY mourned the loss of their 15-year-old mate in a birthday party tragedy, a random man started yelling racist abuse at African teenagers, disturbing footage shows.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/grieving-african-teenagers-racially-taunted-after-losing-a-friend/news-story/59976307f80e5ff690bc68d3bfd14375

In the video, a passer-by is pointing at about 15 youths of African appearance and yelling:

"You're weak, you're all f***ing weak, you weak f***ing dogs," he shouts. "You f***ing black c***s."

The group of teenagers then turn on the man in the footage — throwing punches to the back of his head.

Update, the White Man was charged, has since refused to appear in court and is being hunted by police. Despite the violence, the African youths were not charged with anything at all, and were instead rewarded with a pat on the head by MSM and police for beating up a White Man.

Quote from: MSMExtract: John Allan Burns, 31, is accused of hurling racial abuse at members of Adelaide's African community at the Glenelg foreshore last December ....

After he did not show in court today, a warrant was issued for Mr Burns' arrest; this time, bail has been excluded.

The new condition means that once police have found the accused, he will be taken into custody and brought to court to face charges of disorderly behaviour and carrying an offensive weapon.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/03/22/20/00/man-accused-of-racially-abusing-friends-of-drowned-teen-fails-to-front-court

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Australia: Barnesy Bitching from the sprog of the Ayatollah Rabbi of Rock 'n Rolla:

There's a genuine hatred here in Australia for the Scottish-Australian and recently Jewish singer, Jimmy Barnes, who married some Chinky chick and tries to lord it over us all with his (im)moral superiority ...

'I've been accused of genocide!' Jimmy Barnes' daughter Mahalia reveals how online trolls accuse her of being racist because she's married to a white Australian

Mahalia - who comes from a mixed-race background and family said: 'I'm Thai, Scottish, Australian and part Chinese, and I've been told that because I'm married to a white Australian, I'm participating in white genocide.'

'It's a long game really but I'm here to slowly breed out all white people apparently,' the 35-year-old added.

'But you know what, at the same time, these people having a voice, I think they are getting fewer and fewer as time goes on ... It is very important for me to see more and more as time goes on, more and more different types of faces, skin colors and genders on TV,' she said. 'It's really important and I think it's really important for my children.

Sources:
https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/39620668/premiers-harmony-dinner-mahalia-barnes-on-racism-battle

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5553697/Mahalia-Barnes-reveals-online-trolls-accuse-racist.html

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Didn't you know that crime prevention is racist?

Townsville, Queenlsand - Australia: Indigenous activist groups have cried "RACIST!" over crime prevention street patrols ...

Townsville 'vigilantes' accused of stirring racial tensions

Kenneth Walker | The Australian | 31 March 2018

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/townsville-vigilantes-accused-of-stirring-racial-tensions/news-story/2683174d808de67d4bf44d96edffd67c?nk=40f08d7b594e77f77210150ed54980ea-1522462938

Extract: The police are doing their best, but 20-year-old Kenneth - a house painter, quiet and unassuming, a young man who speaks softly and keeps a baseball bat in the boot of his car - and his mates from Townsville Against Crime have taken it upon themselves to become the "eyes and ears" of the law, patrolling from midnight to near dawn for house breakers and joyriders.

They say they are doing no more than their civic duty — a suspicious sighting is immediately called in to the police, Kenneth insists — and if something kicks off they have the right to defend themselves, like anyone else.

"We're not into that vigilante *, and the cops know that," he says. "If I see someone breaking into a house I get on to the cops and if there's people home I will try to warn them. You don't go in, because that can turn out to be a hostage situation and no one wants that.

"You sit outside, hitting the horn or whatever to make noise, and that's usually enough. If the crims start running you try to grab them and perform a citizen's arrest until the police come. I've done that a few times."

Kenneth says police cars have been rammed by stolen vehicles with young offenders at the wheel, a point confirmed by district police boss Kev Guteridge.

The chief superintendent welcomes the help of the patrol groups, "a model we are seeing morphing out of neighbourhood watch". He calls them "genuine people who are concerned about crime in this city".

"There is no evidence before me of ... these people taking the law into their own hands or acting unlawfully," Guteridge says, rejecting the claims of vigilante action. "They are the extra eyes and ears the police need to get on top of this. When something is going on, they ring the police ... they are not dealing with things themselves."

Others say that Kenneth's group and those like it networked through Facebook are anything but a mobile neighbourhood watch.

"I make no bones about this ... they are vigilantes and they're probably even more dangerous than the kids they chase," complains veteran indigenous activist Gracelyn Smallwood. "My greatest worry is that kids of all colour are being targeted."
Admin Note: By "kids of all colour" the so-called indigenous activist means "all non-White kids"

It doesn't help that the offenders are overwhelmingly indigenous and that Kenneth and his compatriots are mainly white. Townsville has a history of racial unease.

Mark Twain.