No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Hidden to Guests

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #465 on: 29 February 2020 at 13:15 »
It's absolutely sickening to watch these niggers and race traitors destroying White lives, especially over a word. This professor was just teaching an historical document and now will most likely lose his/her job. All because some uppity niggers and virtue signaling race traitors wanted to be "woke".

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/24/us/oklahoma-professor-n-word/index.html

Another University of Oklahoma professor uses the N-word

By Carma Hassan, CNN
Updated 11:04 PM ET, Mon February 24, 2020

The university's interim president issued a second apology in as many weeks after another professor used a racial slur in class.

(CNN)For the second time in as many weeks, a professor at the University of Oklahoma has been accused of using the N-word.

A history professor issued a "trigger warning" before reading a "historical document that used the 'N-word' repeatedly," the university's interim president, Joseph Harroz, Jr. wrote in an apology.

"It is common sense to avoid uttering the most offensive word in the English language, especially in an environment where the speaker holds the power," Harroz said in a statement posted to the university's Twitter page.

The professor has not been identified.

Oklahoma's journalism school apologizes after professor compared 'OK, boomer' to the n-word

"While she could have made the point without reciting the actual word, she chose otherwise," Harroz said, adding that this was another painful experience for the students in the class as well as their community.

Harroz said the latest incident occurred before the university had a chance to roll out its action plan following the uproar almost two weeks ago, when another OU professor apologized after telling his students that saying "OK, boomer" to someone is the same as calling someone "n***er."

All OU faculty, staff, and administration are now required to go through a diversity, equity, and inclusion training, and the university will release details about an incident response protocol they are developing "in the near future," Harroz wrote.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #466 on: 04 March 2020 at 18:47 »
White Cars Are RACIST!

How politicians will soon be driven around in grey taxpayer-funded Comcars because the white ones are 'too reflective of Australia's colonial past'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8072587/Finance-Minister-Mathias-Cormann-politicians-driven-grey-taxpayer-funded-Comcars.html

Excerpt: Finance Minister Mathais Cormann personally intervened to get the colour of a new fleet of government cars changed  because 'white reflects Australia's colonial past

Comcars, which are funded by the taxpayer, are used to ferry around federal MPs as well as governmental guests and are white in colour. 

But Mr Cormann confirmed that he had the colour changed during a Senate Finance and Public Administration Legislation Committee on Tuesday

'I think that... that the white colour - in my mind - reflects a bit of a colonial past that we've moved on from and I think the colour chosen for the Comcars is a better reflection of a modern, forward-looking Australia,' he said.

:-\
Stick together me and you ... the only colours we need are :- the red, white and blue!

I guess white cars represent a “colonial skin tone”? How ridiculous?!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #467 on: 09 March 2020 at 06:23 »
Aboriginal mum is left heartbroken after racist bullies tell her two daughters, aged 12 and 13, that they're 'n***as' who 'carry diseases' - leaving the girls afraid to go to school

Karen Ruiz | Daily Mail (UK) | 9 March 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8089853/Aboriginal-mum-says-two-daughters-subject-racist-taunts-school.html

An Aboriginal mum has slammed 'white parents' for failing to educate their children after her kids were subjected to racist and vile abuse by their classmates at school
Kirsty Willow opened up on the day-to-day cruelty her two daughters Mykeisha and Kaliyah endure as two indigenous girls attending public school in Tasmania.

The mum revealed her girls, aged just 12 and 13, have been targets of racial slurs with their classmates calling them 'n***as', 'c**ns' and 'abos

They are also taunted by students telling them 'they carry diseases', 'sniff petrol' and told to 'go back to their tent'.

'I have a daily battle getting my kids to school in the morning, and I literally mean daily,' Ms Willow told Daily Mail Australia.

'At times the crying the starts on the Sunday night knowing they have to go to school the next morning.'   

Growing up in a small, mostly indigenous community in far north Queensland, Ms Willow said her family hardly experienced racism or discrimination

After making the move to Tasmania five years ago, they 'fell in love' with their new home instantly, but are constantly reminded they are the minority in a predominantly white area. 

'For the most part people here are friendly, but race and cultural [issues] is something that people don't discuss here, even the most insignificant things.

'And when it is [discussed], everybody gets uncomfortable,' Ms Willow added

The heartbroken mum said the hate has become so bad for children, she is now considering leaving the state and 'moving back up north' to spare them from further abuse.

Tasmania has one of the lowest Aboriginal populations in the country, with the group making up just 3.6 per cent of the state population, according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics.

Ms Willow shared a scathing Facebook post last week calling on 'white parents' to educate their children after becoming fed up with the racist abuse being hurled at her daughters.

'These two girls have the biggest, kindest hearts and have so much compassion for all beings. Yet this is the kind of bulls**t they go through almost every week,' she said

'I'm not under the misconception that my children are angels but they have been brought up in a loving home, where they have been taught values, morals and to try to do their very best

'Where tf are the  parents who are meant to be teaching their children the same?

'By law my children have to attend school but please somebody tell me why should I send my children to school when they are belittled, ignored, racially-profiled and abused simply because of their race and cultural heritage?'

'Why should I put my beautiful Indigenous children into a school that only benefits  children while mine don't even feel safe?'

The post has since gone viral, garnering over 2,000 shares and has been flooded with dozens of messages of support.

'I hate people this day and age. The fact this racist s**t still happens goes to show just how much schools need to reeducate children and families,' one person commented.   

'How people can be so ignorant I will never understand, just an example of bad parenting unfortunately, but your girls are so blessed to have you as their mother to teach them right from wrong and instill good values and morals,' added another.   

Ms Willow has called on the Australian government to ramp up efforts to 'close the gap' in the country by teaching Aboriginal history in public schools.

'The issue of treatment of indigenous children in the schooling system is just the byproduct of how we are seen in society. If you want real change then change the narrative, give us a voice and let us write our own history and the first step to that is a treaty!

'Actions speak louder then words, and the fact we are the only commonwealth country without a treat speaks in VOLUMES to the indigenous community.

I get called “WHITE C&$T “ and stuff like that by Abos and you can bet that wouldn’t make headlines. I’ve been told to leave Alice Springs and go back to the city”. No chance of this racism being publicised in the MSM. If those White Tasmanian’s went to Arakun in North QLD would they be welcome?

On every train in Australia

In every main city street in Australia

In every public park in Australia

YOU WONT FIND THAT REPORTED IN THE MSM
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #468 on: 09 March 2020 at 13:25 »
I can't blame this woman for not wanting a nigger serving her, but her real concern should be the coloreds preparing her food in the kitchen. It's not like I haven't walked into a diner and saw a nigger cook, which made me turn around and eat somewhere else. I just wouldn't have expressed my beliefs and then still ate there. I'm sure the woman in the article, voicing her opinion, had some "extra special seasoning" added to her food.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/olive-garden-customer-loudly-demanded-non-black-server-manager-complied-n1149736

Olive Garden customer loudly demanded a nonblack server — and the manager complied

"We made the decision to separate with the manager involved," an Olive Garden spokeswoman said of the incident at an Indiana location.

March 4, 2020, 3:27 PM CST
By Janelle Griffith

A customer at an Olive Garden restaurant in Indiana on Saturday loudly demanded a server who is not black, an employee and an observer said. A manager acquiesced, and is no longer employed by the company.

Amira Donahue, a hostess at the restaurant in Evansville in southwestern Indiana, said the customer, a white woman, complained to a manager about her and the other black hostess working during Saturday's dinner rush.

"She made comments about me to my co-workers concerning my race and saying that I should work at a strip club instead," Donahue told NBC News on Wednesday. "She asked if I'm even black and if I am from here."

Donahue, 16, said the customer — who was with a handful of other people, including two children — was seated at a table that had a black server, at which point she became particularly irate.

The customer then screamed her demand for a nonblack server to a manager, who complied, Donahue said.

Maxwell Robbins, 22, a customer who witnessed the entire ordeal, told NBC News he was so disturbed by what transpired that he documented it in a Facebook post and submitted multiple complaints to Olive Garden by phone. The Facebook post had been shared more than 1,500 times as of Wednesday afternoon.

The Olive Garden on Green River Road, in Evansville, Ind.

Robbins, who was dining with his wife and one of their friends, said the manager complied with the customer's demand without hesitation.

Both Donahue and Robbins condemned the manager's handling of the incident.

Robbins wrote in his Facebook post that the customer should’ve been refused service for even making such a demand and that it is "disgusting" that the manager would honor it, especially considering the restaurant's diverse staff.

Donahue said she was so upset by the incident that she began crying, which Robbins said he witnessed.

"The young lady was in tears and had no one to support her," Robbins said Wednesday. "So I felt if I didn’t write this post, nothing would have happened and she would continue to go to work for a place that she feels uncomfortable at and unwanted at."

Donahue said the manager made a decision that the customer was more important than two of his employees.

Meagan Bernstein, a spokeswoman for Olive Garden, said Wednesday the restaurant chain has zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind. Bernstein said the company completed an investigation Monday.

"As a result of our investigation, we made the decision to separate with the manager involved," she said.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #469 on: 10 March 2020 at 00:47 »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/olive-garden-customer-loudly-demanded-non-black-server-manager-complied-n1149736

Olive Garden customer loudly demanded a nonblack server — and the manager complied

"We made the decision to separate with the manager involved," an Olive Garden spokeswoman said of the incident at an Indiana location.

March 4, 2020, 3:27 PM CST
By Janelle Griffith

A customer at an Olive Garden restaurant in Indiana on Saturday loudly demanded a server who is not black, an employee and an observer said. A manager acquiesced, and is no longer employed by the company.

Not IF, but WHEN so-called People of Color demand to be served by their own kind, it either doesn't make the MSM or it is applauded in the MSM as a triumph of BLACK POWER! I would not be surprised if the White lady in question had witnessed some loud mouthed nigger doing exactly that.

I can't blame this woman for not wanting a nigger serving her, but her real concern should be the coloreds preparing her food in the kitchen. It's not like I haven't walked into a diner and saw a nigger cook, which made me turn around and eat somewhere else. I just wouldn't have expressed my beliefs and then still ate there. I'm sure the woman in the article, voicing her opinion, had some "extra special seasoning" added to her food.

Yeah, if they have niggers serving, then they have niggers preparing. Whatever it was that the White lady ate, it had been added to or tampered with in a way that would make her sick.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

MSM: "Racist White Girls" in Gang Hunted Niggers & Jailed

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1600
Last post 11 April 2015 at 10:45
by Hidden to Guests
Jewess Stabbed Because Nigger Read Her "White" Racist Thoughts

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 9
Popularity: 8321
Last post 15 May 2018 at 13:38
by Hidden to Guests