No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

Today at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #355 on: 19 October 2019 at 22:49 »
It's now RACIST! if a White Man wins a fight against a non-White in a fictional movie ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7591879/Quentin-Tarantino-REFUSES-recut-Time-Hollywood-Chinese-censors.html

Director Quentin Tarantino is reportedly refusing to make changes to his new film 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' to appease Chinese censors

Tarantino will make no changes to the film for China after that country abruptly blocked its release scheduled for October 25, a source close to the situation told the Hollywood Reporter.

Though no explanation was given to Sony Pictures on China's move to ban the film, it is believed to be related to the film's portrayal of late martial arts star Bruce Lee, who is of Chinese descent.

The project was shelved by Beijing after Bruce Lee's daughter complained about the movie's portrayal of her father, according to sources

Shannon has publicly spoken against the movie's presentation of the late martial arts legend who died in 1973 at the age of 32.

She said in July it was 'disheartening' to see what she billed as the 'mockery' the $90 million (£70 million) film made out of her father.

She said her father, played by Korean-American actor Mike Moh, was depicted in the film as 'an arrogant a**hole who was full of hot air'.

'I understand they want to make the Brad Pitt character this super bada** who could beat up Bruce Lee. But they didn't need to treat him in the way that white Hollywood did when he was alive,' she told entertainment news site The Wrap.

No racial hatred here! As much as I like Bruce Lee films, the truth is this fella had a huge Ego and did challenge people. The thing China doesn’t like is in the film a white man with less fighting skills bashes him up!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #356 on: 20 October 2019 at 13:01 »
The response from the company claims it's a safety issue, which I have worked jobs that clothing ethers hampers movement or even had a chance of mechinary grabbing loose clothing. I say lets hope her job involves the latter and let her have her silly scarf (we'll hope for the best case scenario).

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/19/us/hijab-discrimination-delaware/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2Fus

State employee claims Delaware discriminates against her over hijab

By Mirna Alsharif, CNN
Posted at 11:02 AM ET, Sat October 19, 2019

Madinah Brown, speaking to reporters Thursday, says her supervisors ask her to remove her hijab or go home

(CNN) — A Delaware woman says she was prevented from wearing a hijab at her state job, according to a discrimination complaint filed by the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR).

Madinah Brown says supervisors have prevented her from working at the Department of Services for Children, Youth, and Their Families because of her head scarf. The complaint was filed Thursday with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).

Brown, who has been with the department since 2012, claims one of her supervisors told her she was "looking like a terrorist" in the presence of other employees in August.

At a press conference Thursday, Brown said she has been without her regular salary for four months. When she arrives at work, she says she is asked to remove the scarf or clock out and leave the office. Because of that, she has only worked sporadically and has received paychecks as low as $1.

"This has been very hard for me and my family," she said. "I just want answers."

Without addressing her specific claim, the department issued a statement Thursday saying it champions religious expression and provides religious items such as Qurans and prayer rugs in its locations.

"The situation is more complicated when the safety of our staff and our youth is impacted by a proposed deviation from policy," the statement said.

"We must carefully balance our strong support of religious freedom with the need to keep youth and staff safe. In some instances, a person's job may require them to do certain actions, such as the physical restraint of a youth, that makes wearing some religious clothing unsafe. In those instances, the Department would entertain alternative or modified clothing, as long as the safety risks are mitigated. We would urge anyone with concerns to follow our accommodation process and make efforts to reach a mutually agreeable and safe compromise."

CAIR Staff Attorney, Zanah Ghalawanji, says she does not believe the state agency is prohibiting Brown from wearing the hijab because it's a security issue.

"Madinah has been wearing her hijab without incident," Ghalawanji told CNN Friday.

"There are employees who wear lanyards around their necks and another employee who wore a headwrap for a couple of years and wasn't made to remove that headwrap until they started cracking down on Madinah. It's just a shame to see a single mother put in a position where she has to choose between her faith and supporting her family."

Brown and CAIR are waiting for the EEOC to conduct its investigation, saying they hope the state agency would be open to mediation. Once the EEOC comes back with its findings, CAIR and Brown will decide if they will file a lawsuit.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #357 on: 23 October 2019 at 11:38 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7603345/Aboriginal-actress-claims-targeted-vile-racist-outburst-supermarket.html

An Indigenous actress was left badly shaken after being racially abused by a white woman in a supermarket.

Nakkiah Lui, co writer and star of television series Black Comedy, was attacked in a store in St Marys, in Sydney's west, on Monday night.

Ms Lui and her mother stood next to a Sudanese family and were waiting to be served by an Indian shop assistant.

As they stood in line, an older white Australian woman shouted 'spot the Aussies' as she walked past.

Taking to Twitter to share her experience Ms Lui, 28, said that her mother went over to confront the woman and called her a racist.

But the woman only replied 'yep, I am racist and proud of it

When Ms Lui told the woman her comment was 'disgusting', the woman responded by telling her 'go back where you came from

Later, when Lui pulled out her phone to film, the woman began denying she had made any comments at all- and said she shouldn't be called racist because she is 'terminally ill'.

'Don't treat people like that,' the starlet says.

'I wasn't abusing you, I was talking to a friend actually,' the woman says.

But when the performer reiterated what she had said, the woman dismissed her.   

'Oh, get over yourself, darling,' the woman responds.

Lui said the incident left her 'shaking' and the 'looks on the family and server were heartbreaking.

So , why is the phrase “Spot the Aussie“ racist? No slurs. Multiculturalism wasn’t voted for here!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #358 on: 24 October 2019 at 20:47 »
It's almost comically how the niggers, muds, and race traitors are able to make anything into a racist attack. Unfortunately it's hard to laugh at their ignorance when you understand the war we're in. RaHoWa!

https://www.fatherly.com/news/bed-bath-and-beyond-blackface-pumpkins/

Bed, Bath and Beyond Has Pulled “Blackface” Pumpkins From the ShelvesAfter a law firm in Nyack, New York used the pumpkins in a celebratory display for Halloween, the community intervened.

By Lizzy Francis
Oct 23 2019, 2:38 PM

Bed, Bath & Beyond has pulled black jack-o-lantern pumpkins from their shelves after a Nyack community complained publicly about the pumpkins. The jack-o-lanterns, which are black and feature white paint for the grin, nose, and eyes, were placed out in front of a Nyack law firm Feerick, Nugent, and MacCartney. Within 48 hours, the law firm had gotten enough com
plaints about the pumpkins that they took the display down— but the firm also raised the question as to how the pumpkins got to Bed Bath & Beyond shelves in the first place.

When a local news crew investigated the incident, the law firm said that their intention was to never offend or exclude anyone — so as soon as they got complaints, they took down the display. Local NAACP Director Wilbur Aldridge said the pumpkins being displayed depicted an “extreme lack of sensitivity.”

Bed Bath & Beyond Pulls Black Jack-O-Lanterns Following 'Blackface' Complaints

Home goods retailer Bed Bath & Beyond has pulled its black jack-o-lantern Halloween decorations over complaints that they resemble "blackface" and are therefore racially insensitive.

Meanwhile, Bed, Bath & Beyond apologized for the fact that the pumpkins were on sale in the first place — and immediately removed the pumpkins from all store locations. This is not the first time that a company has been criticized for selling products that have a likeness to the racist image recently. Last year, Gucci and Adidas dropped products that had a striking resemblance to the image, and just this year, Prada got in hot water for a fictional animal that depicts blackface, and Katy Perry Collections pulled a shoe that depicted the same image. Clearly, major companies have a long way to go when it comes to making sure their designs are, well, not racist.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #359 on: 24 October 2019 at 21:59 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7603345/Aboriginal-actress-claims-targeted-vile-racist-outburst-supermarket.html

An Indigenous actress was left badly shaken after being racially abused by a white woman in a supermarket.

Nakkiah Lui, co writer and star of television series Black Comedy, was attacked in a store in St Marys, in Sydney's west, on Monday night.

Not watching television, I cannot comment from personal experience, but according to Kosher Conservatives in the MSM, her TV show is racist against White people and her stage show so overtly racist in its hatred of White Australians, if you go, it is because you hate yourself for being White and you want to be abused for being born White in her Black World.

Notice that most of these RACISTS! that are filmed - especially in Australia and America - are old, infirm White women. This one was leaning on a walker. She's made a simple, minor comment that Whites live with as part of the overall abuse on public transport particularly and in our general neighbourhoods by self-righteous non-Whites, and has been targeted.

Remember Oprah's All old White people have to die to stop racism? Oprah didn't make it up. Twenty-five years ago when I first heard that on a bus, I was twenty-five years old myself and young enough that I was not the target (and it was before the cultural switch to a witch-hunt to shame and convict White Racists on buses and trains), but I chose to watch and remember rather than intervene. The victim was some old woman in her fifties or so, just looking for a seat on a bus. The abuser was a mixed-race, possibly barely but evidently self-identifying as Indigenous Australian university student. Now that I am fifty years old, I am defined as a White Racist/Supremacist/Terrorist.

My point is, how much literal racist abuse as well as sly and insulting racially motivated comments has that old White woman put up with over the last twenty-five years of her life? Quite a lot, one would expect in today's environment. However, will she speak up about her negative experiences with the multiCULTi crowds? HELL NO! She's already been dragged before the court of the public press and has been convicted. The political police will have a chat with her and an apology will be duly issued in the old White woman's name.

Of course, if they came after any of us for the same ... if it was me (for example) would rattle off half a dozen violent, racially motivated crimes committed by Indigenous Australians against me in which the political police are complicit. After taking a breath, I'd then list another half a dozen from Muslims ... and THEN I'd get onto the list of murders and mayhem in the wider community, of which we have plenty of evidence here from the MSM in this very forum.

While that old White woman has the same defence at her disposal as any genuine White Activist, she will no doubt gutless out, instead accepting her shame and beg for public forgiveness. We, on the other hand, would use the same situation as an opportunity to bring down the hypocrisy that is Anti-White Racism - the Multicultural myth.

Go ahead, try and use this old White man as your multiCULTI pawn - or even better, try and use my little old White mother and you'll get the shock of your life.

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

MSM: "Racist White Girls" in Gang Hunted Niggers & Jailed

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1394
Last post 11 April 2015 at 10:45
by Hidden to Guests
Jewess Stabbed Because Nigger Read Her "White" Racist Thoughts

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 9
Popularity: 7966
Last post 15 May 2018 at 13:38
by Hidden to Guests
Perth, WA: Charges Laid Over "Racist" Stickers

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 7
Popularity: 4907
Last post 11 November 2013 at 02:32
by Hidden to Guests
Cricket announcer is "racist" for using Indian accent

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1438
Last post 30 November 2013 at 12:29
by Hidden to Guests
Abos & Do-Gooders Claim Australia Day Shirt is "Offensive and Racist"

Replies: 5
Popularity: 9292
Last post 19 January 2014 at 14:45
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained