Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Dumb Red Journalist Hates White Australia - Give Her a Serve!

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Sun 25 Oct 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

He Called Me a Wog Bitch. This is My Reply.

Maria Billias | NT News | 23 October 2015

http://www.ntnews.com.au/rendezview/he-called-me-a-wog-bitch-this-is-my-reply/story-fnsxouo6-1227580372234

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/rendezview/he-called-me-a-wog-bitch-this-is-my-reply/story-fnpug1jc-1227580372234

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/he-called-me-a-wog-bitch-this-is-my-reply/story-fnpug1jf-1227580372234

This week's column is a public response to an email sent to me from Darwin resident Ian*.

Quote from: Ian in DarwinMaria,

I am fed up with looking at your smug face in the newspaper you ugly Greek hag. Did somebody tell you that your wog bitch opinion is important? F*ck off.

Ian, Darwin

Dear Ian,

Thanks for your email. I always appreciate fan mail.

I also make it a priority to respond to readers who have taken the time to send me a message, no matter how ideologically opposed our views may be.

But the thing is Ian, it appears you are fixated more on my dinkus (that's that photo of me up on at the top of this page ... you know, the one that has apparently offended you so much) and less on what I actually write each week.

Now, I suspect the aim of your email was to hurt my feelings.

You thought "I'll show her", switched on your PC, belted out some elementary words, chuckled to yourself as you gulped down your cold bevy thinking you'd have me sobbing into my souvlaki by now.

But the thing is Ian, you haven't hurt me.

Because you see, women with opinions — or in fact women with any type of public profile — are seasoned to attacks on the way they look, sometimes more so than what they actually have to say.

We are critiqued on what we wear, how our hair looks, how old we appear, how much weight we have put on.

We are judged more on our appearance than on any accolades that may have come our way in our professional lives.

A fellow journalist (you might have heard of her — Lisa Wilkinson, she heads a TV morning news program called Today) gave a sensational Andrew Olle media lecture almost two years ago where she spoke about this very thing (you should look it up sometime).

Now let me expand on that, Ian, because for someone who is a "wog" like myself, well, let's just say the attack is sometimes two-pronged.

Throwing my ethnicity into the sexism mix must feel like sheer genius to keyboard warriors of your ilk.

And when I say of your ilk, I mean racists.

But you see Ian, as a child I dealt with far worse from 13-year-olds. Although admittedly their vocabulary was a bit more imaginative than yours.

"Greasy wog" and "go back to your country" and "moussaka muncher" mixed with the occasional elbowing in the corridor was par for the course.

I have plenty more colourful examples — not necessarily confined to the playground either — but I don't really want to contribute to your arsenal of insults more than I already have.

Racism was not unusual in Darwin in the 80s.

Evidently it still isn't, and you, Ian, have illustrated this point perfectly.

If you think I am overreacting, perhaps have a read of a previous opinion piece of mine on the treatment of Adam Goodes. Maybe even have a look at some of the vile social media responses Miranda Tapsell received last week after admitting how Australia Day made her feel.

I'd never suggest that I've copped anything as hateful nor to the degree that these two Australians have in their lives.

Nonetheless, do you know what people like you have given me, Ian?

Thick skin.

You have also empowered me with a voice to stand up to bullies.

Like yourself.

I have written this as a public letter for two reasons.

1. Who knows if that email you sent your message from was legit? I mean who'd even be daft enough to do something like that?!

and

2. I want to encourage people — particularly our younger generations — to call out behaviour that is unacceptable, disrespectable and unjust. Whether it's happening to them or if they see it happening to someone else.

I also want our youth to know that for all the decent people in this world, occasionally life will throw them a few *ty ones. People who use barbed words to bully, mock and intimidate.

But these low-rent words won't be what define them in life. Not the way they define people like you, Ian.

Maria

* I have not published your last name as I have not done this as an exercise in public humiliation.

* No, she has published her anti-White and anti-male garbage as an exercise in racial and gender humiliation.

My Comment (Which will be deleted the moment it's noticed by the censors.)
Abbreviated version with link posted on the NT News page. Full version on the Telegraph/Adelaide Advertiser page.

Maria, you are a sewer-stirring, self-righteous, over-paid Marxist hack of a journalist that doesn't deserve the right to live in Australia - or even Greece for that matter. What you deserve is to be stripped of your ill-gotten gains and shipped to a Black Marxist republic where you can live under the care of your wonderful Black beneficiaries. Live with the poorest of Whites in the so-called "Rainbow Nation" of South Africa for a few months and you'll soon be banging on Australia's door with fantasies of an easy life with the occasional "Wog" thrown in your direction.

Or how about you take a trip to Europe and go protest in favour of the Third World invasion of Europe, then take a walk through the streets and wait to be set upon by those very same Middle Eastern thugs you adore so much ... Or go to the US and protest in favour of the Black Lives Matter movement and get viciously bashed in the face with a hammer by another of your beloved, down-trodden Blacks that see you as nothing but a "White Ho."

Or, since you are unfortunately in Australia, try taking a walk through what you would consider the more cultural regions of Australia's cities where marauding Aboriginal gangs are likely to cave your head in with a bottle just to get their jollies bashing a "White Bitch!" Then try finding a copper to complain to, because the moment you describe your attackers as Aboriginal, the case is closed and if you push it, it's you that will be wrongly threatened with charges of Racial Vilification. Why? Because that's life for White people in Australia today thanks to degenerate journalists like you that present the news through a red sieve of Lefty social and political agenda. Anyone who does not know that does not know the real "Racist Australia" - the land of political correctness and wrongfully earned entitlements where the typical response to White victims of Aboriginal (Middle Eastern, African, et al ...) violence is to scream "RACIST!" in the face of the victim, mock them, tell them to "Harden the **** up!" and leave them ostracised, suffering alone until they are willing to believe your brainwashing bullcrap that they deserved to be brutally bashed, because they are White.

"Black people good; White people baad ... Baa, baa."
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top