Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

On Losing Family and Friends Due to Racial Views

Started by Proud2bWhite, Mon 28 Sep 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud2bWhite

This topic may have been discussed before, but it is on my mind.  This morning, I got a text from my sister basically telling me not to text her anymore because she did not agree with me and did not want to be on some government watch list for white "supremists."  She went on to tell me how she has homosexual, Jew, and Muslim friends, and she sees no war on white males in particular or the white race.  Six or seven years ago, I might have spewed some of the same garbage having been raised with constant cultural brainwashing, with the only exception being my maternal grandfather.   

I love my sister, and I wish she were not blind to reality.  She makes a lot of money, and her husband has a high ranking job within the ZOG.  The fact that she wrote me off in writing rather than even a call is revealing, and the whole situation makes me sad.  It makes me sad because I am not going to change my understanding and beliefs to slip back into the unreal genocidal insanity that the Jews have created in the United States.  So, I have lost her.  Ultimately, I guess that is the road Creators must walk until there is a mass white awakening, and I accept it. 

My mother is a life-long man-hating feminist, which means she chose a Jew mind virus race-destroying cult over her race, family, and country.  It affected me permanently, but I survived.  My father listens to me, but I don't think he really understands the enormity of the problem.  That is ok.  I think he worries that I will snap, but I will not.  I would never give ZOG and the cultural Marxists the satisfaction of breaking me or making me doing something stupid or wasteful with my life.

I live a simple paycheck to paycheck life, and that is all it may ever be.  However, I will not live cradle to grave as an ignorant goy or castrated male.  I will keeping living, poor or not and sad or not, and to Hell with the loss of those who chose the unreality and slavery of the Jew over reality and the white race.

Rev.Cambeul

A good post Brother. A few "Like" points for you.

And the same thoughts here. Although there were other circumstances that put me on this path, I live the poor White man's life that a life of honour forces upon us these days. Yes, I could have escaped it all if I'd openly embraced with a smile and a hug the Jew's feminist niggerdom that society has become, but my nature is to fight fire with fire and damn the consequences.

And to be honest, over the years I discovered I'm not really a material person. I'm happy with a reliable car, a home to live in with a few, meagre luxuries and my ever-present faithful companion - i.e. My dog, Nigger. What little I have, I earned the hard way, and I have had to fight and bleed to maintain that; but I accept that is Nature's eternal struggle of life. A little extra cash flow would make life a breeze; but then, if I was in a position to claim that little extra cash each week, I would have had to compromise my principles from a very young age, turn the other cheek and wait for it to be caved in as I say to society, "Please sir, may I have another." But no! When I come up against a bully, I instinctively fight back and the castration of the White male and the forced assimilation and destruction of our people in favour of the inferior mud races is the act of the ultimate bully. Whether a Creator or not it has always been my moral prerogative to deny association with those who morally and actively contradict everything that is just and right in this world. And if that means having no family and no friends, then so be it! I'd rather hang myself than turn the other cheek and immerse myself in the effluent that is accepted as normal society. I have never shed a tear over the loss of a family member or a friend  due to my uncompromising moral stance, and I am all the happier for it. In fact, I was informed just the other day that my heart is filled with hate. The truth is my heart is filled with both love and hate. For as we true Creators know and acknowledge, without hate, there is no love, as love and hate are the two sides of the one coin - the two halves of the same heart.

Don't get sad, get angry, and get revenge. Not necessarily on your sister, your mother or your former friends - not directly anyway - but revenge because you WILL change society for the better. For as a Creator - as a Member of the Church of Creativity, you will be at the forefront of events when we win this Racial Holy War.

RaHoWa!

@Cailen.

Quote from: Ben KlassenEssence of a Creator
https://creativityalliance.com/home/essence-of-a-creator

I. A CREATOR puts loyalty towards his own race above every other loyalty.

II. A CREATOR is responsible, productive and constructive.

III. A CREATOR places a high value on honor and self-respect, and will defend his own honor, the honor of his race and of his family at all costs.

IV. A CREATOR recognizes both love and hate as the two most powerful driving forces in life: that both emotions are healthy and essential to life, and to possess only one and be deprived of the other is to be as crippled as a bird with only one wing.

V. A CREATOR realizes that both love and hate, in order to be constructive, must be directed in the proper channels and to do otherwise is destructive and suicidal.

VI. A CREATOR therefore makes a careful distinction between his loved ones and his enemies. He loves, aids and abets those of his own race and his own kind, and hates his enemies, namely Jews, niggers and the mud races.

VII. A CREATOR is eager, optimistic, aggressive, energetic, and self-sacrificing for the best interests of his people.

VIII. A CREATOR strives to keep physically fit and keep his body in the best of health at all times.

IX. A CREATOR is inquisitive, adventurous, and has a cheerful zest for living.

X. A CREATOR is tough, tenacious, resolute, persistent, persevering, indomitable and indefatigable, as were the Ancient Romans.

XI. A CREATOR is practical, down to earth and concentrates on those goals and activities that are meaningful and worthwhile.

XII. A CREATOR is brave and courageous and always a proud credit to his people.

XIII. A CREATOR places high value on ATTITUDE, strives continually to maintain a healthy, positive and dynamic attitude towards life.

XIV. A CREATOR is an Achiever and a Producer.

XV. A CREATOR is a problem solver.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Sven

That sounds familiar. My Mother gave me the choice, either my political and racial views or my family. I was 16 at this time. I chose for my views and against my family. Now, I'm 35 and can say, it was the best decision of my whole life. Of course it was hard at the beginning, but I've never regretted it. Since then i use my power for my "big family", our White Race.

Br.IanVonTurpie

In George Orwell's book 1984 he wrote :-  All freedoms start when you are allowed to say 2+2=4. All other freedoms start after that".

I know I have lost relationships and had heated debates with family about what I think. It is never easy to be a free thinking, free speaking individual in times where people worship political correctness and buy everything they are sold.

It's difficult to walk on eggshells and be a "yes man".
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

W.Anthony

I have no doubt that in the future your sister will apologise for how she treated you, I cannot say when, but I have faith it will happen.
Just remember, each and everyone one of us are fighting a war, who wins will determine if the white race survives or perishes. Our duty to our race comes before all, even our family members.
It's sad, but it's true.
Aut Vincere Aut Mori!