No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

Today at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Australia's New Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull More Jew Than Any Hebe

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Forget "Terrorism" charges. That's bugger all compared to the drive-by shootings, the drug gangs, the rape gangs, the destroyed communities causing White Flight, the take-over of Australian cultural institutions like the former brotherhood that was the Australian outlaw MC scene, the take-over of formerly culturally all-encompassing Greek owned night-clubs, delicatessens and restaurants as Leb gang and drug dens ....

The list is enough to prove that every Leb should be forced to swim back to Lebanon. That's the truth that no mainstream politician - including Dutton - will ever tell you.

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/peter-dutton-stands-by-his-comments-on-lebanese-migrants/news-story/e3617ddf8a4ac3ac7875b0345d85ab12

IMMIGRATION minister Peter Dutton won’t step back from his comments regarding a small portion of the Lebanese Muslim community.

Australians were “sick” of over the top political correctness, the Minister told media after a Greens Senator said his comments might be factual but they weren’t “productive”.

Mr Dutton rejected suggestions his comments were whipping up racism.

Instead, he blamed the “tricky elite”, Opposition leader Bill Shorten and Greens MPs for making the remarks a big deal to win political points.

“I want to have an honest discussion,” he said.

“The vast majority of Lebanese Australians are law-abiding, hard working, good decent people who are besmirched by the small element within the community who are doing the wrong thing.

“I made that clear.”

Earlier, Greens Senator Nick McKim had attacked Mr Dutton for telling politicians in Question Time on Monday 22 out of the last 33 people charged with terrorist-related offences in Australia were from a second and third generational Lebanese-Muslim background.

“Undoubtedly the advice he’s got is accurate but just because something is fact doesn’t mean that it’s reasonable or productive to talk about it,” Senator McKim said on Sky News.

“What we’ve got is a deliberate attack from Mr Dutton by quoting these numbers on a particular subsection of the Australian community.”

Mr Dutton had been clarifying this comment to a Sky News interview last week: “The reality is Malcolm Fraser did make mistakes in bringing some people in the 1970s and we’re seeing that today.”

On Thursday, Mr Dutton questioned why he couldn’t talk about facts.

“Mr McKim gave the game away today when he said ‘What Dutton has said is factual and reasonable but shouldn’t be spoken about’,”
he said.

“Australians are sick of that.

“They want to have an honest discussion."

Mr Dutton said he condemned anyone who made death threats after Labor MP Anne Aly, a counter-terrorism expert and the first Muslim woman in parliament, yesterday said she had received abuse and death threats following his comments.

“The question she should be asking is of Bill Shorten — why did he seek to whip this up into an issue of political advantage,” he said.

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has stood by Mr Dutton but has not directly addressed his remarks.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Quote from: Hidden to Guests
The Israeli Right of Return legislation makes it automatic that any Jew, properly defined, who returns to Israel and claims citizenship is automatically granted it. Section 44 (1) of the Australian Constitution provides that 44. "Any person who -

(i.) Is under any acknowledgement of allegiance, obedience, or adherence to a foreign power, or is a subject or a citizen OR ENTITLED TO THE RIGHTS OR PRIVILEGES OF A SUBJECT OR CITIZEN OF A FOREIGN POWER: cannot sit in the Australian Parliament.

Les MacDonald

Jewish heritage could present citizenship headache for PM and others

Andrew MacLeod | The New Daily | 13 November 2017

Extract: In Israel last week, I was shown an article that raises questions about whether the Prime Minister would be considered beholden to a foreign power under Australian law.

The article, shown to me by a friend, is an old Times of Israel piece speculating about whether the Australian PM is a Jew.

“My mother always used to say that her mother’s family was Jewish,” it quotes Mr Turnbull as saying.

The Prime Minister goes on to say he has “never really looked into it” – just like John Alexander, now resigned from Parliament, had not looked into his father’s situation.

“Your Prime Minister could even come here and live,” my friend said. This is what set off my alarm bells.

Section 44 of the Australian constitution, as we are all becoming aware, prohibits not only dual nationals from being in Parliament, but also someone who is “entitled to the rights or privileges of a subject or citizen of a foreign power”.

Israel’s ‘Right of Return’ and Citizenship Law, which allows Jewish descendants to settle and claim citizenship.

Under Jewish tradition, the religion extends through the female line. Hence, if your mother or grandmother is Jewish, you may be are Jewish too.

The case of Barnaby Joyce - Australia's sacked Deputy Prime Minister - shows one need not be aware of the rights nor even seek to have these rights recognised to be invalidly elected.

In 1970 the Right of Return law was extended to cover not only those who by Jewish tradition are born Jews, but also to a child and a grandchild of a Jew, the spouse of a Jew, the spouse of a child of a Jew and the spouse of a grandchild of a Jew.

Would the High Court say that in absence of a renunciation Jewish MPs have the rights even if not yet exercised, and hence are disqualified? Possibly.

I would like to be abundantly clear here: A Jewish prohibition is not an outcome I want nor am comfortable with.

If Section 44, combined with the impacts of the 1950 and 1970 laws in Israel, prohibits Jews from running then Section 44 must change.

Australia’s new PM may be Jewish, but hasn’t given it much thought

Malcolm Turnbull said his mother claimed Jewish ancestry, but is more interested 'on the here and now' than researching his roots

Times of Israel | 15 September 2015

https://www.timesofisrael.com/australias-new-pm-may-be-jewish-but-hasnt-given-it-much-thought

Extract: “Maybe (I’ll look into it) at a later time of my life, but I’m very focused on the here and now, and I’m more interested on what the current generation of Turnbulls are doing, not what the ancestors did,” he said.

In his 2013 interview with the Australian Jewish News, he again said he hadn’t investigated his possible Jewish heritage.

“I honestly don’t know where or how I would do that,” he went on.

He told the Australian Jewish News that he grew up among a large Jewish community in Sydney’s eastern suburbs. “There is no doubt that the strong traditions of family and the whole heimishe atmosphere of the Jewish community, which I’m sure some people don’t like, for me – as someone who is a good friend, but not part of it – I find very admirable.”

Image: With thanks to https://antizionistleague.com
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Australia's Prime Minister KRudd says "Sorry" to the Abos

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2925
Last post 19 January 2013 at 04:03
by Hidden to Guests
An Open Letter to the Prime Minister of Australia

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Positive Activism

Replies: 1
Popularity: 990
Last post 30 June 2013 at 00:47
by Hidden to Guests
Former Prime Minister of Australia & Race-Traitor Bob Hawke Dead

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 1
Popularity: 112
Last post 17 May 2019 at 09:33
by Hidden to Guests
Deputy Prime Minister: Does she speak English or what?

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1201
Last post 09 October 2009 at 15:53
by Hidden to Guests
Israeli Prime Minister Sought After Murder

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1897
Last post 02 March 2010 at 20:42
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]