No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

Yesterday at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: American Mud Crime

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: American Mud Crime
« Reply #195 on: 16 October 2019 at 13:21 »
Where was their spook in the sky to stop this savage nigger?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/new-hampshire-church-shooting-the-accused-gunman-is-facing-more-charges-prosecutors-say/ar-AAIKZ23

New Hampshire church shooting: The accused gunman is facing more charges, prosecutors say

By Christina Maxouris and Rebekah Riess, CNN

More charges have been brought against the gunman who allegedly barged into a wedding at a New Hampshire church and began shooting, wounding the bride and the bishop.

Dale Holloway is accused of the shooting inside the New England Pentecostal Ministries in Pelham on Saturday that left 60-year-old Claire McMullen in the hospital with arm injuries and 75-year-old Stanley Choate in serious condition, after he was shot in the chest, the state attorney general's office said.

The groom, CNN affiliate WHDH reported, was 60-year-old Mark Castiglione, who was struck in the head with a weapon during the shooting and was treated and released from a local hospital, the office said.

The 37-year-old accused gunman initially faced a charge of first-degree assault.

He is now also charged with attempted murder in Choate's shooting, second degree assault in McMullen's shooting, simple assault for "striking (Castiglione) in the head with a firearm" and with being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm, New Hampshire Attorney General Gordon J. MacDonald said in a statement.

Holloway will make his first appearance in Hillsborough County Superior Court on Tuesday. It's not clear if he has an attorney.

Pelham is 40 miles north of Boston.

Guests confronted the shooter

Other wedding guests were treated for minor injuries, Pelham Police Chief Joseph Roark said Saturday.

He said the officers who arrived found the guests already had subdued the suspect.

"From my understanding, they basically gang-tackled him," Roark said.

Angelo Castiglione, the groom's father, described the shooting to CNN affiliateWMUR.

"I saw a figure in black just run right up the stairs and face the bishop," said Castiglione. "(The) bishop turned around. Just 'boom, boom' and then (the suspect) turned around and aimed at my son and his future wife."

Castiglione said his other son grabbed the suspect and wrestled with him. Castiglione said his son and the suspect rolled down the stairs and his son got the gun away.

"It's just a shame. It's the world we live in today, unfortunately. Nothing is safe," Castiglione said.

The shooting followed another one

Now, investigators are working to determine whether the shooting is linked to a previous killing involving Brandon Castiglione, the groom's son, who is accused of killing pastor Luis Garcia this month.

Garcia, 60, worked in the same church in which Saturday's shooting took place. His body was found at a home in Londonderry on October 1, WHDH reported.

"We are certainly looking into that right now ... whether there is, in fact, a clear connection between these two events. That is something we're trying to put together," said Benjamin Agati, a senior assistant attorney general.

A memorial service was scheduled to be held for Garcia at the same venue after the wedding.

"It's just surreal," Donna Maciver told CNN affiliate WCVB. "Luis was shot, and now there's a shooting at his church.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #196 on: 20 October 2019 at 13:20 »
These niggers are out of control. They have such little regards for our society, they can't even be bothered to pay a dollar forsome  gum and they are so violent they have to take it at knife point.

https://myfox8.com/2019/10/18/knife-wielding-robber-steals-only-pack-of-gum-at-thomasville-store-after-employee-screams/

Knife-wielding robber steals only pack of gum at Thomasville store after employee screams

POSTED 2:23 PM, OCTOBER 18, 2019
BY WEB STAFF

THOMASVILLE, N.C. — A scream potentially changed the course of a robbery in Thomasville.

At about 8:24 p.m. Thursday, Thomasville police responded to a robbery at Family Dollar at 530 National Highway.

An employee told police that a man came into the store and put a pack of chewing gum on the counter.

When the employee went to open the cash register, the man pulled out a knife and demanded money.

At the sight of the knife, the employee let out a scream, and the robber bolted out the door with only the pack of gum.

No one was injured.

Police are now trying to track down the robber. He was last seen running north toward Unity Street wearing a dark hoodie sweatshirt, blue jeans and boots. The employee described him as light-skinned.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at (336) 476-8477.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #197 on: 24 October 2019 at 02:08 »
Niggers being niggers

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/10/23/harlem-woman-sucker-punched/

Police: 68-Year-Old Woman Sucker Punched Outside Her Own Home

October 23, 2019 at 5:22 pm

Filed Under:Christina Fan, Harlem, Local TV, Manhattan, New York, Sucker Punch

WATCH LIVEWoman Miraculously Survives Hit And Run

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – The NYPD is searching for a suspect in what it says is the second random attack in the city in less than a week.

This time, officers say a man sucker-punched a woman standing outside her home in Harlem.

Police say the attack was completely unprovoked.

The woman was leaning against a wall smoking a cigarette when a man walked up and clocked her in the head.

It came out of the blue. No words were ever exchanged.

The victim is 68. She was holding a cane and just fell over.

The attack happened around 5 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 12 on 137th Street and Adam Clayton Boulevard.

“That’s crazy because I come home all times of the night, coming home from work, around this time of morning,” Melody Jones, who lives nearby, told CBS2. “That’s crazy, never heard of it.”

“Unsafe, unsafe in my own neighborhood, very unsafe. We have no means to protect ourselves,” another neighbor, Julia Crum, said.

The victim had to be taken to the hospital for pain and cuts to her ear.

This was the second random attack to happen in a week in Manhattan.

Last Thursday, near Lincoln Center, a 57-year-old woman was also sucker-punched as thieves tried to steal her purse.

Police are looking for four people connected to that case.

Anyone with information about either attack is asked to call NYPD’s Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or 1-888-57-PISTA (74782) for Spanish. You can also submit a tip via the Crime Stoppers website, by Tweeting @NYPDTips or by texting a tip to 274637

https://cbsloc.al/2PihyJb

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #198 on: 25 October 2019 at 12:15 »
Another nigger doing what niggers do best. Chimping out!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-subway-train-attack

New York City man shoves woman head-first into subway train, video shows

By Nicole Darrah | Fox News

A woman was shoved head-first into the side of a New York City subway train Wednesday by a seemingly deranged man in what appeared to be an unprovoked attack, stunning video shows.

A video posted to Twitter on Wednesday, in a bid to get the attention of police, shows a man hopping up and down and moving about the platform at DeKalb Avenue station in Brooklynaround 7:20 p.m. when he appears to suddenly shove someone on the crowded platform.

As he shouts, "What?" the man, dressed in a dark jacket and tan pants, then suddenly shoves a woman — and she dives head- or possibly face-first into the side of the train car. The video cuts off, but people can be heard screaming in the background.

Brooke Sabel, the user who posted the video online, tweeted the woman who was shoved "left the scene without getting any help."

Authorities were called to the station, but the crowd cleared the area by the time cops arrived, the New York Post reported.

Further information was not immediately clear, and the NYPD did not immediately return Fox News' request for comment.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #199 on: 27 October 2019 at 14:07 »
Some more "fine, upstanding" members of the nigger species.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/25/us/philadelphia-shooting-arrests

3 arrested in Philadelphia shootings of 2 children

By Theresa Waldrop and Chuck Johnston, CNN
Posted at 4:26 PM ET, Fri October 25, 2019

Philadelphia police said they arrested three men, Francisco Ortiz, Freddie Perez, and Tayvon Thomas, in two separate shootings involving children.

(CNN) — Three men have been arrested in two separate shootings in Philadelphia last weekend that left a 2-year-old girl dead and an 11-month-old child critically wounded, police said.

Freddie Perez and Tayvon Thomas were arrested in the death of Nikolette Rivera, Philadelphia police said. The toddler was killed Sunday when someone fired a 7.62 mm rifle into a home in Kensington, in northern Philadelphia, hitting her in the back of the head. She died at the scene.

Francisco Ortiz was arrested Thursday in the shooting of the 11-month-old child, who remains in "very, very bad condition," said Philadelphia police Capt. Nicholas Brown.

The baby was shot four times while sitting in a vehicle Saturday in the city's Hunting Park area around 8 p.m., Brown said. The baby was hit once in the head, once in the neck and twice in the buttocks with rounds from a 9 mm gun, he said.

Related Article: Weekend shootings in Philadelphia leave a 2-year-old dead and an 11-month-old in critical condition

Police arrested Perez Tuesday in Chester, Pennsylvania, and Thomas was arrested Thursday in Philadelphia. Both were charged with murder, nine counts of attempted murder, criminal conspiracy and related offenses, police said.

Perez had 17 previous arrests, including 11 related to narcotics, Philadelphia police Capt. Jason Smith said. Thomas had nine prior arrests, according to Smith.

Ortiz was charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault and related offenses, police said.

Nikolette's mother, who was holding the 2-year-old when she was hit, was shot in the arm and a bullet grazed her head, police said after the shootings. A man who had been in the house to clean carpets was shot in the abdomen. Three other small children and the girl's grandmother were also in the house at the time.

The motivation for both shootings appears to be to disputes over territory between rival drug dealers, according to police.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1863
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests
Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 694
Popularity: 211534
Last post 04 November 2019 at 09:47
by Hidden to Guests
Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 447
Popularity: 141626
Last post 06 November 2019 at 11:21
by Hidden to Guests
2011-06-14 American Indians Seek Hate-Crime Charges

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the MSM (News)

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2790
Last post 02 April 2013 at 00:16
by Hidden to Guests
U.S. Illegal Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 13
Popularity: 498
Last post 12 November 2019 at 03:34
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]