No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: American Mud Crime

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: American Mud Crime
« Reply #155 on: 23 June 2019 at 15:40 »
Get a rope and find a tree.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/man-nabbed-for-bronx-rape-allegedly-said-she-deserved-it-for-slavery

Man nabbed for Bronx rape allegedly said she ‘deserved it’ for ‘slavery’

By Larry Celona and Stephanie Pagones
June 18, 2019

A black parolee arrested for raping and bashing a white woman on the roof of his Bronx apartment building allegedly told a witness that she “deserved” the brutal attack because of slavery, according to court papers.

“She was a white girl. She deserved it because us minorities have been through slavery,” Temar Bishop, 23, allegedly said to someone who witnessed the bloodied 20-year-old woman after the assaults, according to a criminal complaint.

“This is what they used to do to us. This is what they did to us during slavery. They used to beat us and whip us.”

Temar Bishop, 23, was arrested by authorities on Friday in Virginia on a slew of charges connected to the early morning June 1 assault, which officials have deemed a hate crime, according to authorities.

The 20-year-old met Bishop — who was on parole after serving just over a year behind bars for robbery — around 5 a.m. and joined him on the rooftop of the public housing building on Alexander Avenue near East 137th Street in Mott Haven, police said.

Bishop allegedly punched her repeatedly before raping her, then continued his assault — kicking and punching her in the head and body until she fell unconscious, cops said.

He then fled, but returned with the unnamed witness — who saw the woman “laying on the roof landing with blood covering her face” — and then allegedly made the remarks about slavery, court documents say.

The woman was treated at an area hospital for several injuries, including a broken nose and broken teeth. She was also “vomiting blood,” the complaint states.

Police sources previously told The Post a Special Victims Division investigator described the attack as “one of the worst he’s ever seen.”

Bishop was charged with two counts of predatory sexual assault, attempted murder, rape, two counts of assault, sexual abuse, assault and a hate crime.

He was arraigned in Bronx court on Saturday, where he was ordered held without bail, a spokeswoman for the Bronx District attorney’s office said.

Admin Edit:
Original video removed at source
So here's a video of a gang of Niggers attempting to rape a Ginger pussy
(It's not bad to watch - Pussy wins)
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #156 on: 27 June 2019 at 13:17 »
'WHITE TRASH BITCH!'

Sudanese-born Miss Australia finalist's shocking foul-mouthed tirade at a United Airlines flight attendant is revealed for the first time

* Adau Mornyang was arrested after becoming disorderly on a flight in January
* The Miss Australia finalist, 25, verbally abused United Airlines flight attendants
* Audio of the Sudanese-born model's tirade has been heard for the first time
* Mornyang became disruptive after she was refused any more alcohol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7187409/Sudanese-born-Miss-Australia-finalist-audio.html

The former Miss Australia finalist who verbally abused airline staff has been heard unleashing her foul-mouthed tirade for the first time in shocking audio

Adau Mornyang was arrested after lashing out at two United Airlines flight attendants during a flight from Melbourne to Los Angeles on January 21. 

The 25-year-old beauty is now facing up to 21 years in prison after she was found guilty of assault and interference with flight crew.

In a shocking audio clip obtained by A Current Affair, Mornyang is heard drunkenly hurling abuse at crew and calling a flight attendant a 'white trash b***h.'

'You need to shut the f**k up and tolerate whatever the f**ing bull***t you are getting! Ya b***h!' Mornyang says

'Don't you ever dare come up to me and tell me, "oh, you are disturbing everybody else."

'How am I disturbing everybody else? Right now I am disturbing everybody else....because of f***ing you, you f***ing white trash b***!'

Court documents revealed Mornyang had asked for a glass of wine but a flight attendant discovered an empty bottle of wine near her seat when he went to serve her. 

Several passengers began to complain to staff about Mornyang's disruptive behaviour nine hours into the flight.

They said she was 'flailing her arms, and yelling obscenities and {anti-White} racial slurs', according to a release by the Department of Justice.

'When the flight attendant approached to assess the situation, Mornyang began to shout at the flight attendant and then slapped him across his face,' the court heard.

The clip, which was used as evidence in court, captured only two and a half minutes of the 20-minute incident. 

'But guess what? I am a black African woman who is unstable, who needs to be controlled, who needs to shut the f**k up!' she continues.

'What did you do? Exactly the same thing as what you doing right now, crying on the phone, calling the captain.
'B***h! You're my flight attendant! I am supposed to have some trust in you, no matter my skin colour or what!

'But right now you're calling the cops on me because of s**t I didn't do, because some white-a** b***h complained to you about me.

'I'm ready! I'm ready for your white a**!'

Mornyang then removed her socks and began to throw them at other travellers.

Looks and acts like Grace Jones in that Conan movie! So ... faces 21 years in Gaol. America can have her! She’s he better off in Sudan though! Damn, uppity Jigaboo!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #157 on: 27 June 2019 at 23:09 »
Who says late term abortion is a bad thing.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-father-fatally-punched-son-eating-fathers-day-cake

Wisconsin father punched, killed 5-year-old son for eating Father's Day cake, prosecutors say

By Travis Fedschun | Fox News

A Wisconsin man allegedly punched and killed his 5-year-old son after he got angry the child had eaten his Father's Day cake, according to prosecutors.

Travis Stackhouse told police he punched the boy in the stomach and hit him in the face Friday because he was "upset that others were eating" his Father's Day cake, a criminal complaint stated.

The criminal complaint obtained by FOX6stated the child sustained bruising to both eyes, a cut to his lip and a laceration to his sternum.

Stackhouse, 29, initially told police he saw his son “somersaulting down the stairwell," but the boy did not appear to be injured.

Travis Stackhouse, 29, faces one count of first-degree reckless homicide after allegedly fatally punching his 5-year-old son after the child ate his Father's Day cake.(Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office)

When paramedics were called on Saturday around 2 a.m., paramedics didn't believe the injuries were consistent with a fall, and the boy's 6-year-old brother told police he did not fall down the stairs.

An autopsy revealed the child suffered blunt force trauma to the abdomen, and his death was ruled a homicide.

When police interviewed Stackhouse, he told police his girlfriend often warned him "not to hit the children so hard," according to the complaint.

Prosecutors charged the 29-year-old on Wednesday with one count of first-degree reckless homicide.

Stackhouse is being held on a $25,000 bond at the Milwaukee County Jail and faces up to 60 years in prison if convicted.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #158 on: 28 June 2019 at 00:07 »
I guess it must be pretty rare for a Nigger to receive a “Father’s day cake”?

Looks like he won’t be getting another Father’s Day cake any day soon!

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #159 on: 28 June 2019 at 00:16 »
The real Darth Vader is a White Man who appeared in Hichhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

The NIGGER just did the voice.

You know that Br. IVT but LOL with the Nigger.

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1891
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests
Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 696
Popularity: 212425
Last post 02 December 2019 at 11:24
by Hidden to Guests
Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 455
Popularity: 142466
Last post 07 December 2019 at 21:25
by Hidden to Guests
2011-06-14 American Indians Seek Hate-Crime Charges

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the MSM (News)

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2854
Last post 02 April 2013 at 00:16
by Hidden to Guests
Criminal Mud Terror Against Whites

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 4292
Last post 24 August 2008 at 02:12
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained