No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 March 2019 at 14:36

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: American Mud Crime

Hidden to Guests

• National Coordinator U.S.A. And Liaison to PM Joe
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Texas - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: American Mud Crime
« Reply #135 on: 09 February 2019 at 18:56 »
Niggers are animals and at the bottom of the food chain as far as I am concerned, what bothers me is why a White man or Woman for that matter would move in a nigger community! I have read about people who say they had no choice, to me that is not a valid excuse, once the niggers or mexicians move into a White community it is no longer white and now at best could be considered mixed, and for my money the White people need to move on to a better place. I have never comingled with niggers or mexicians at a personal level, which includes sitting down and breaking bread with them. That being said I do admit that we have worked them over the years, but it is a well known fact that I call them nigger and mexician when I address them, bottom line White people must take a stand and draw their lines deep and stand by them.
23/23 What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue; What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin! RaHoWa!!!
23/23 RaHoWa!
Always Remember the 23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin!

National Coordinator North America ...
And Liaison to Reverend Dr Joe Esposito - Pontifex Maximus, Creativity Alliance

The Church of Creativity Texas

Reverend Doctor Harold Wilson Jr
P.O. Box 927 Gladewater
Texas 75647 U.S.A.
Emails: Texas@creativityalliance.com
             PM-Liaison@creativityalliance.com

Former Reverend COTC & WCOTC Texas

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #136 on: 24 March 2019 at 20:33 »
An African Miss Australia finalist could spend 21 years in an American jail after being found guilty of assaulting a flight attendant during a long-haul flight.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6844153/Sudanese-born-Australian-model-faces-21-years-bars.html

Adau Akui Atem Mornyang, 24, was on a United Airlines flight from her hometown of Melbourne to Los Angeles when she became disorderly after she was refused alcohol.

The Sudanese-born model lashed out at two United Airlines staff during the flight on January 21, and was verbally and physically abusive to staff and patrons.

She faces up to 21 years in prison after she was found guilty of assault and interference with flight crew.

Several passengers were forced to complain to staff about Mornyang's disruptive behaviour about nine hours into the flight.

They said she was 'flailing her arms, and yelling obscenities and racial slurs', according to a release by the Department of Justice.

'When the flight attendant approached to assess the situation, Mornyang began to shout at the flight attendant and then slapped him across his face,' the court heard.

'The flight attendant attempted to restrain Mornyang until federal air marshals could assist. The federal air marshals were forced to stay with Mornyang in the rear galley of the plane for the remainder of the flight.'

The former Miss Australia contender claims to have no recollection of the commotion.

'All I remember was waking up after sleeping for eight hours,' she said in a text message after the incident.

She claims to have mixed two glasses of wine with prescription pills to help her sleep, but attendants insist it was closer to five or six glasses before she was cut off

Mornyang, who moved to Australia as a refugee when she was 10, said: 'I was so confused and begging and pleading for them to tell me what I did.

'I was ignored, I was in and out of consciousness, and was later locked up in federal prison still with no memory of what I was arrested for.

'This whole alleged slapping is a big shock to me and I cry every night wondering why I have no memory of it. How I could of done it while asleep,' she told The Herald Sun.

She said the accusations have ruined her burgeoning career, having just landed her biggest contract to date before she was arrested

Mornyang was born in South Sudan and moved to Australia aged 10 as a refugee.

In 2017 she posted a video on Facebook saying she was raped by two [African] male friends at 17 in Adelaide.

She has also spoken out about racial tensions in parts of Melbourne.

She could be sentenced to a maximum 21 years in prison.

Admin Note: Under Australian law, she may be deported back to Africa where she belongs.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #137 on: 26 March 2019 at 20:28 »
Chicago's mayor and chief police officer tore through Jussie Smollett and slammed prosecutors' decision to drop all charges against him as a 'whitewash of justice' on Tuesday after the Empire actor jubilantly celebrated escaping a possible 48 year prison sentence and protested his innocence

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6852243/Charges-DROPPED-against-Jussie-Smollett.html
RRRAGHOQ

RAHOWQ

Speaking at a press conference with the equally enraged Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie T. Johnson on Tuesday, Mayor Rahm Emanuel insisted repeatedly that Smollett was guilty of staging a hoax attack on January 29 and that he did it for a raise.

He slammed Assistant State's Attorney Joe Magats decision to drop the 16 felony charges Smollett was hit with by a grand jury, a move he said he took because Smollett is not a 'violent threat' to the community.

Magats' decision comes amid calls for his boss, Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx, to face investigation an from the Attorney General for exchanging text messages with Smollett's relatives in the early stages of the investigation.

She is accused of trying to wrestle it out of the hands of the Chicago PD and have the FBI take it over at the request of Smollett family friend Tina Tchen, who is Michelle Obama's former chief of staff. Foxx recused herself from the case because of it and Magats took over but the police union in Chicago says it should have gone to a special prosecutor and believe it is especially suspicious given Tuesday's outcome

Mayor Emanuel said the sudden decision to drop the charges proved there is 'one set of rules for the powerful and influential' and another for others which he said sent a 'clear' and 'wrong' 'message'.

He and Johnson were blindsided by the announcement which they learned of while attending a police academy graduation ceremony. 

'Without a doubt this is a whitewash of justice and sends a clear message that if you are in a position of influence and power, you'll be treated one way. It is wrong,' Mayor Emanuel said.

'Not only do I support the hard work of the police department, I'd like to remind everybody a grand jury indicted this individual based on only a piece of the evidence the police had gathered,' he said.

He went on to condemn Smollett for speaking out after the court hearing and protesting his innocence

'Mr. Smollett is still saying that he is innocent, still running down the Chicago Police Department... how dare him. How dare him after everybody saw. Is there no decency in this man

'He did this all in the name of self promotion. And he used the laws of the hate crime legislation 

Johnson, who publicly condemned Smollett last month and said his lies were 'despicable', also slammed the star for asking that the evidence be sealed.

'I would want my day in court to clear my name.

'They wanted their day in court with TV cameras,' he said, referring to Smollett's team's eagerness to allow cameras in the courtroom.

'[Now] they chose to hide behind secrecy. You all know what the bond proffer said.

'We all know what it said if they want to dispute those facts the place to do that is in court not in secrecy,' he said.

'Our job as police officers is to present them with the evidence.

'If you want to say you are innocent of a situation then you take your day in court

'I would never, if someone falsely accused me, I would never hide behind a brokered deal and secrecy,' he said.

Emanuel added: 'This is not on the level. From top to bottom' when asked if they had been told about the decision.

Smollett was indicted on 16 felony counts that were returned by a grand jury which Emanuel said it proved that it was not just the police department which thought he was guilty. 

'This is not the superintendent's word against his.

'The grand jury saw a sliver of the evidence and they came to a conclusion,' he said, adding that the judge's decision to grant make all of the evidence sealed meant that the truth would never come out.

'This is a person now who has been left off scot-free with no sense of accountability of the moral and ethical wrong of his actions, from top to bottom,' Emanuel said
He also slammed Smollett's $10,000 bond forfeiture which is a tiny fraction of the amount spent trying to investigate the case, he said.

'This $10,000 doesn't even come close to what the city spent in resources to actually look over the cameras, gather all the data , get all the information that actually brought the indictment by the grand jury.

'Where is the accountability in the system? You cannot have, because of a person's position, one set of rules apply to them and another set of rules apply to everybody else,' he added.

He compared the incident to the college bribery scandal and said: 'You have a person because of their position and their background who is getting treated in a way that nobody else would ever get close to this type of treatment

Smollett had been facing up to 48 years behind bars on 16 felony counts of lying to police by claiming he was attacked on January 29 by two men he said he could not identify and who he said called him racial and homophobic slurs.

On Tuesday, an emergency hearing was scheduled during which the charges were suddenly dropped. Smollett agreed to surrender his $10,000 bond but walked out of court a free man.

There is no doubt that brothers Abel and Ola Osundairo attacked him but so far, no other motive other than that Smollett asked them to and paid them to do it has emerged.

The question of why prosecutors who had boasted about their evidence against him suddenly dropped the case remains.

In his statement on Tuesday, Smollett gave no other explanation for the attack - which his personal trainers carried out on him - but said he had been truthful all along in his claims that he did not recognize them when they jumped him. 

'I want to thank my family, my friends, the incredible people of Chicago and all over the country and world who have prayed for me, supported me and shown me love.

'No one will ever know how much that has meant to me. Not for a moment was it in vain,' he said.

After making his statement, Smollett took selfies with fans outside the courthouse then got into a waiting car. 

He refused to say whether he planned to fight against Chicago Police Department or the prosecutor's office for accusing him of staging the January 29 attack, but said he would continue to 'fight for justice' and for the 'marginalized' people of the world.

It remains unclear what prompted the decision but the Cook County's State's Attorney's office said it was due in part to Smollett's 'volunteer service in the community.' 

20th Century Fox said it was 'gratified' that he had been cleared.

'Jussie Smollett has always maintained his innocence and we are gratified that all charges against him have been dismissed,' a spokesman said.

On Tuesday morning, a State's Attorney's Office spokesman told DailyMail.com it was confident in the police investigation into him and still satisfied with its decision to bring charges but would not say why then he was not being prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

'After reviewing all of the facts and circumstanced of the case, including Mr. Smollett's volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond to the City of Chicago, we believe this outcome is a just disposition and appropriate resolution to this case,' they said.

The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #138 on: 25 May 2019 at 23:52 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7069269/Man-guilty-rape-murder-school-friend-claiming-fought-consensual-sex.html

A Maine sub-human was found guilty of raping and killing his high school friend at a playground after being caught on camera dragging her body into the woods.

Jalique Keene, 22, of Bar Harbor, Maine, was found guilty of gross sexual assault and murder Friday following a four day trial for the June 2018 death of his high school friend, Mikaela Conley, 19, the Bangor Daily News reported.

Keene, a star running back, and Conley were schoolmates at Mount Desert Island High School. He graduated in 2015, while Conley was still a sophomore

Police said that on May 31, 2018, Conley had gone to pick up Keene from a Boston airport after he flew back from playing amateur football in Serbia.

They were said to have arrived back in Bar Harbor on June 1 at 1am, at which point they walked to the playground near Conners Emerson School, across the street from where Conley lived with her mother, who reported her missing later that day.

Searchers found Conley's body hidden in the woods near the school on June 2 and Keene was arrested on June 4.

An autopsy report later revealed that Conley had died by strangulation and suffered blunt force trauma to the head

The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #139 on: 02 June 2019 at 09:59 »
This is the crazed gunman who 'brushed his teeth and chatted to a colleague' before 'indiscriminately' shooting dead 12 {MOSTLY WHITE} innocent workers and dying in a police gun battle at the Virginia Beach municipal center on Friday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7094943/PICTURED-Virginia-Beach-gunman-40-indiscriminately-shot-dead-12-colleagues.html

{An obvious nigger named} DeWayne Craddock, 40, has been described as a 'loner ex-National Guardsman' who had worked for the city for 15 years.

He was wielding two .45 caliber pistols, purchased legally in 2016 and 2018, during the massacre while a warrant search of his home revealed two further legal handguns. Police continue to refuse to say whether there was an intended target or motive to the attack.

Bizarrely, just moments before going on the shooting rampage, Craddock was spotted brushing his teeth in the office restrooms where he exchanged pleasantries with a colleague and wished him a good weekend.

Joseph Scott, an engineering technician with the department of public works, said: 'He was in there brushing his teeth, which he always did after he ate. I said "Hey, how you doing? What are you doing this weekend?" It was just a brief conversation.

'I'm sure I'm going to hear all kinds of things about DeWayne, but I liked him,' Scott told CNN. 'I worked with him. He was what I thought was a good person. When we were together, we would talk about family, friends, things that we were going to do, trips we were going to take and things like that.'

Scott said he worked with Craddock, whom a Virginia government source has called a 'disgruntled employee,' for several years. Scott said he doesn't want the shooter 'painted as an evil person' adding that 'something happened, but it wasn't his nature.'

Virginia Beach City Manager Dave Hansen said at a press conference Saturday that Craddock was employed by the city for 15 years as an engineer, and that Craddock was still employed at the time of the shooting, meaning he possessed a security pass allowing him access to nonpublic areas of the municipal building.

Neither Hansen nor Virginia Beach Police Chief James Cervera would comment on whether Craddock was facing disciplinary or termination proceedings at the time of the shooting

After studying civil engineering at Old Dominion University he started at the Virginia Beach Department of Public Utilities.

A press conference at 3pm Saturday gave further insight to the shooter, who began his rampage at around 4pm Friday.

A city spokesperson said: 'Virginia beach is a city of heroes, the strength is the people and there's no doubt going forward we will define ourselves s a city of love and compassion. This is going to be a long term thing.' 

Neighbors told WAVY Craddock kept to himself. Cassetty Howerin said: 'You heard him walking around; he would drop stuff at like 2 a.m., and me and my roommate would try to figure out what he was doing.   

'In the year I've been there, we've maybe had three conversations and that's about it. I know what gym he goes to. That's about it.

'I never saw him take trash out, never saw him bring groceries in, never saw people coming in or out. He was very to himself.'

Another neighbor - Clarisa Morel, 22, - told CNN Craddock was in front of his apartment with two others smoking what smelled like marijuana around two months ago.

She added: 'He catcalled me. He said, 'Oh, hey girl, how you doing,' stuff like that. I was intimidated by him. I know when I'm uneasy about people.'

Craddock’s department director, Bob Montague, told The Washington Post: 'There is no answer to explain an event like this.'

His family posted this note on their front door: 'The family of DeWayne Craddock wishes to send our heart felt condolences to the victims. We are grieving the loss of our loved one.

'At this time we wish to focus on the victims and the lives loss during yesterdays tragic event. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of those who loss their lives, and those recovering in the hospital.

Some 11 city employees and one contractor, Herbert 'Bert' Snelling, were killed in the shooting. Craddock was killed in the ensuing gunbattle with police. One police officer was hurt but was expected to recover.

One of the dead employees had worked for the city for 41 years. Six worked in the same department as Craddock, though authorities have declined to say if anyone was specifically targeted or if the suspect had issued threats before. The victims were found throughout the building, on three floors, police said.
The Price is Reich!

Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1605
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests
Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 674
Popularity: 205547
Last post 16 June 2019 at 08:34
by Hidden to Guests
Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 400
Popularity: 128774
Last post 12 June 2019 at 13:40
by Hidden to Guests
2011-06-14 American Indians Seek Hate-Crime Charges

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2643
Last post 02 April 2013 at 00:16
by Hidden to Guests
U.S. Illegal Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 96
Last post 24 May 2019 at 22:21
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]