No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Muds at the U.S. Border

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Muds at the U.S. Border
« Reply #190 on: 04 February 2020 at 18:39 »
Curry munchers go absolutely everywhere! Any country with money in it, they’ll shonk their way in there and continue to shonk people once they arrive!

The new “Jews”!

They are absolutely ruthless in every way and :- lie, trick and penny pinch in every way possible!

They ALWAYS ask the same question 3 times in different ways and they are curious devils that have to hover about and stare!

They have no moral compass and will do anything if they think they can get away with it.

If they come to your country how many more :-Cab drivers, call centres and petrol stations do you need? Just you wait! Your neighbourhood will be full of spice shops and subcontinental clothing shops.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #191 on: 18 February 2020 at 01:23 »
As border patrol's monthly immigration arrests keep dropping, these articles keep popping up. Unfortunately, I'm sure there are exponentially more muds that are actually making it into the country. I think the illegal mud numbers haven't changed as much as the  propaganda media and enemy government would like us to believe. The muds just went back to their old sneaky ways.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/border-patrol-illegal-immigrants-tractor-trailer-california

Border Patrol agents find 26 illegal immigrants hiding inside tractor-trailer in California, officials say

By Bradford Betz | Fox News

Border Patrol agents arrested a man Wednesday after discovering 26 illegal immigrants hiding inside a tractor-trailer that was crossing into California at the U.S.-Mexico border, officials said.

Agents assigned to the El Centro Sector checkpoint on Highway 86 discovered the immigrants around 9:40 p.m. while conducting an immigration check on the 32-year-old driver, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) said in a news release.

A Border Patrol canine alerted agents to the rear cargo of the tractor-trailer. The agents said they inspected the area and found 26 people inside.

Chief Patrol Agent Gloria I. Chavez said the immigrants had no safety restraints and were locked inside in below 45-degree weather.

Teenagers were among the group. Border Patrol Agent Carlos Pitones told the Los Angeles Times that the immigrants’ ages ranged from 16 to 56.

The driver presented agents with a California driver’s license as his own, but it was later determined to be fraudulent. The agents then determined that the driver was a Mexican national in the U.S. illegally, according to CBP.

The driver and all 26 of the smuggled immigrants were arrested.

“This smuggling operation had no regard for the safety of the people they were smuggling,” Chavez said. “Fortunately, our agents were able to remove them from that potentially life-threatening situation.”

Pitones told the Times that the immigrants will be processed “in a case-by-case basis.”
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #192 on: 25 February 2020 at 13:24 »
As the Mexican muds and propaganda media portray the optics of fighting back the more Southern Spanish speaking muds, the Mexicans are promoting their own to come to the U.S.

https://tucson.com/news/local/mexico-does-little-as-thousands-flee-violence-for-us-border/article_a193b95a-5598-11ea-a6d9-238f3eb5cb2c.html

Mexico does little as thousands flee violence for US border

Tim Steller 
Feb 24, 2020 Updated 7 hrs ago

Leonardo Bravo, Guerrero, Mexico — So many people have been forced from their homes in this highland area of southern Mexico that the mayor gives a form letter to local residents who want to seek asylum in the United States.

Citizens contemplating an asylum claim can get a form letter from Mayor Cástulo Guzmán attesting to rampant violence in his county.

In the last 14 months, Mayor Ismael Cástulo Guzmán told me, he’s handed out around 600 of them.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

BORDER PATROL GAME

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 1
Popularity: 898
Last post 31 May 2010 at 20:54
by Hidden to Guests
Israel To Construct Barrier Along Egyptian Border

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2107
Last post 14 January 2010 at 18:03
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2307
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
Muds

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2168
Last post 27 January 2010 at 22:58
by Hidden to Guests
Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild