Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Spreading the word (of Creativity that is).

Started by ScotiasChild, Fri 14 Aug 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

ScotiasChild

OK back with another question. When I was a Christian ( bleh, bleh.....) they put great importance on spreading the message of the faith. As Creators I would think it is more important for us to get our word out to our fellow white brothers and sisters. What are some good and effective way that folks here have tried to do that? I also understand the importance of attracting quality people to Creativity.  :)

Rev.Cambeul

Well, since nobody else has bothered to answer - I think they are all busy on FACEBOOK haggling with wannabe wigger gangsters, JOG's tools killing Russians in the Ukraine and your average knob headed libtard, posting about what they had for dinner with the occasional Creator missive to the same crowd of fools - ... so what you must understand first is that as Creators, we put the word out to all types of people of all ages of the WHITE RACE. It is us that then chooses whom and what is suitable WHEN they come to us.

So where to hand out flyers and cards? ANYWHERE! Since you're in the US, go to a Tea Bag rally, listen to the people and hand out our flyers to those you think are willing to accept our message. If everyone everywhere at the same rally is handing out their flyers, then do the same to an almost indiscriminate degree - no niggers of course!

Put stickers and flyers on US Post boxes, phone boxes, bus stops and street signs. Letterbox residential areas. Place CREATOR Cards in local library books, rental VHS/DVD/Games covers while you are in the store or library. Buy a Creator stamp - or even design your own at http://creativitystorefront.com - and stamp our Church Emblem with contact details in books and then give them away; especially do that with Christinsane Bibles and donate them to the local Christinsane charity shop. Call into radio stations, TV shows, use #RAHOWA hashtags on common social sites and comment publicly on MSM news articles. The more books and magazines you buy, stamp and donate, the more our word gets out. If it's legal in your country, stamp money too.

Door knocking? Print up chapters from our Holy Books, staple them up in pamphlets and go door to door if you dare. I can tell you it does not work in Australia; we have a national dislike for God-Bothering Bible-Bashers showing up at our doors, and the moment anyone says anything religious, they are booted off the property. They can thank their lucky spook that we don't have the laxity of American gun laws here!

Social Networking Don'ts:
Do not fear for the loss of your social networking account. Do not mark it as private and only allow your special friends to see your posts. Do not join closed door social networking clubs - the posts are always of the same standard as the average public post, but you are corralled! Do not start or join a public social networking club dedicated to Creativity - it will soon be closed down and you'll probably lose your account. And when you initially join, make sure to use a legit sounding Nom de Guerre.

Do join White Nations Forum. http://whitenations.com If you have nothing else to post here or there, you can at least copy and paste posts too and fro from Creator Forum to WN Forum and vice versa.

Do not join Stormfront or VNN Forum.

Do be polite with all National Alliance members. Their leader is a Creator named Reverend Doctor Will Williams, and their religion of Cosmotheism is ... the little brother of Creativity.

I hope that helps.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

ScotiasChild

Thanks so much for your reply Rev. Cambeul.

I like the idea of stickers,business cards, flyer's and especially pamphlets. It would be nice to have something to hand to a person or leave at locations where whites congregate. When i had my own small business I created all of my own printed materials so I can come up with some Creativity items. Is it OK for me to use images and other things from this website??

Going door to door is something that churches do around here mostly the Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons. If they can do it why can't we? I live in a mud, nigger, jew and liberal infested area so I would need to really target the neighborhoods or seek out white centered gatherings.

I am a child of the 1980's and am a bit slow to catch up on social networking but feel that we need to have a presence there as so many folks spend waaaayyyyy to much time with eyes glued to various devices. lol! I also realize that our enemies are always trying to shut our message down so I will be aware.

I will also check out the White Nations Forum and the National Alliance. I have visited the Stormfront and VNN site (just to read posts) but did not like them. I think that they are ineffective and just places for people to go and bitch about this and that.

Thanks again!

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: ScotiasChild on Mon 24 Aug 2015I am a child of the 1980's and am a bit slow to catch up on social networking but feel that we need to have a presence there as so many folks spend waaaayyyyy to much time with eyes glued to various devices. lol!

First off, I'm a child of the 70's - born 1969 - and I built this network, our chat, and I find Facebook to be no more than a fad with too much control by muds - exactly how Lycos Groups, AOL Groups, MSN Clubs and Yahoo Groups were before it. Print the wrong word, post the wrong picture, be caught amongst the wrong White types and you will lose your account and be forced to sign up again and repeat all your ... propaganda.

Printing up chapters of NER or any of our Holy Books is a no brain effort, and distributing them is as easy as it could be. Since you have experience printing your own gear for a business, try printing those chapters with a catchy cover, or adding a catchy cover to a Rahowa CD. We've got the music; all it needs is for you to supply your own local PO Box in the US and add a final voice over with a thirty second description of Creativity and your PO Box. Burn the discs, print the covers and take a walk through a school and scatter them everywhere. At the worst, you'll only have a school, newspaper and local politician denouncing you. As if any kid cares what their teachers say!

BTW we are planning on combing our Chat with White Nations soon; I'm just trying to determine the best way in which to do that.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

W.Anthony

Quote from: ScotiasChild on Fri 14 Aug 2015
What are some good and effective way that folks here have tried to do that?
Putting up posters and putting little flyers in cars while they're parked are good methods.
Aut Vincere Aut Mori!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top