Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Help Draft "The Automated Creator 10 Year Plan"

Started by Grimm, Tue 21 Jul 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimm

R!

Imagine you only had 10 years to be of any kind of service to Creativity.

What would you want to accomplish? What would you need to learn to be more impacting in a positive way?

Could you break what you wanted to accomplish in those 10 years down into goals?

Sure, 10 years from one person won't accomplish everything in the grand scheme of things, but maybe it might help lean the way the world works ever so slightly towards those goals.

Could you make yearly, monthly, and weekly guides to plot out these 10 years?

Could you identify, before hand, the skills you will need near the middle or end of the 10 years, and then set up instructions at the beginning of those 10 years to make sure you have those skills later?

Times will change and everything needs to be adaptable, but could you lay out the global principles so that the unchanging idea behind the instruction is still relevant? 

Well, attached is a 10 year template.

Fill it out and lets see what kind of guides we can put together and share with the Creators of the future.
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Grimm

Are you feeling overwhelmed by the amount of spaces that need to be filled in?

If so, lets cut it down into a smaller list. I'm just looking for a collection of ideas with this.

Download the template above and fill it partially out.

--------------

Cut it down to just monthly goals, quarterly goals and yearly goals.

Daily goals should be simple. Seven days worth that you repeat (with variation) for the rest of your life and can bring in others to share and repeat with with you.

M Recite the Five Fundamental Believes each day.
T Recite the Principles of SL once per week.
W ...
T  ...
F Recite the 16 Commandments once per week.
S Write out in handwriting a page to a chapter from the LWB - or any Holy book of choice - once per week.
S Flyering one day per week.

Each Month Produce another hand written version of the LWB to give away.

Each Quarter Get your Church Primary Group in the papers at least once per quarter.

Every Year Double the size of your Church Primary Group. And through practice, learn to professionally print at home individual chapters of the Holy Books and entire LWB's to give away for a donation. Financial goals to be set per annum to be able to buy more materials to make more books based on our PDF's, buy flags, patches and equipment for demonstrations.
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Freedom

I'm not a Creator. I love Jesus.

I'm a Creativity associate.

I have not had the luxury to choose. The enemy has chosen me , because I lack the know how to back down. I'm not brave, I simply don't know how to submit. Please don't ban me for this craziness. I'm not.

10 years from now. I reckon I could turn the tide.

G.E.Imperium

Quote from: Freedom on Sun 02 Aug 2015

You need to forget the nonsense about the mythical jesus, I strongly recommend to read Nature's Eternal Religion, become a serious fighter for your people under the Holy banner of Creativity!
Reverend Gregg E. Imperium. Formerly WCOTC Northern Ireland.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Freedom on Sun 02 Aug 2015

I'm a Creativity associate.

I have not had the luxury to choose. The enemy has chosen me , because I lack the know how to back down. I'm not brave, I simply don't know how to submit. Please don't ban me for this craziness. I'm not.

10 years from now. I reckon I could turn the tide.
Yes the world is chaos a crazy place, with people who now have some crazy beliefs and ways and want a" free for all". Things can't work with a "free for all". They don't like people with old fashioned values and they like cheap labour and are anti family , pro "throw away society".

If you live around a lot of non white people or reds or anarchists for that matter the truth is you will be a target as well as any family you  have.
Sounds to me like you need some back bone?

One of the best things you can do is spend your free time in a martial arts group.besides regular exercise, You'll learn about how to avoid fights in the first place, defence and attack,get confidence, a sense of working to achieve, association with good people who cultivate good values and discipline. Stay away from the "McDojos" that are large orgs. Small operators have smaller classes where you get more attention and there is less politics.

You can't go wrong. Take a look around engage in their free trial lessons before you make your choice.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Drake1

Most white people were raised as Christians ; and taught to love JC and the gang. So, your case isn't nothing new. The  first post got it dead center. You MUST read Natures Eternal Religion cover to cover. Underline  what you like in blue pen ; and circle what you don't like in red-then come back here and ask questions. That's  the simple answer. Christianity is a For Profit Enterprise specifically designed NOT to help people, but  to "control" people. Learn  to resist the control of myths and become your own control-stronger, and far more clear and honest than any magic deity could ever provide.
Remedy for the Nigger Problem
Repatriation
Sterilization
Segregation
Extermination

Rev.Cambeul

@Dalmatia

Every now and again someone reads one or part of one of our books and then assumes they are ready to lecture us about everything we are doing wrong. We have been told to variously:

* Sack every Creator outside America;
* Sack every Creator without a college education;
* Shut down our websites;
* Start a TV station;
* Stop sharing our e-books for free;
* Spend tens of thousands printing books and shipping them around the world;
* Sell books, flags and whatever else on eBay and Amazon; and the most ridiculous
* Everyone moves to Illinois and we live happily ever after.

That doesn't even count the total freaks that want us to drop the religion and become a new Nazi Party, or to add spooks like Jewsus, Jewhovah, Satan or Thor, Odin and Tolkien's walking trees.

Dalmlatia, as I have already told you before, you are not a Church Member, yet you want us to to cease all grass-roots activism and as in item 6, spend thousands printing and distributing books. Without grass-roots activism, there is no Creativity; there is nobody to distribute books to; there is nobody "sympathetic to our cause"; there are no married Creators; and there is nobody to go to your Church buildings, much less anyone to build them, because there are no Creators.

Flyer distribution is perfectly legal activism. Whether it is done openly or clandestinely at night, as long as it is done within the confines of local laws, it is perfectly legal and without risk. Flyer distribution is the basic activity of every Creator. There are those that, for their own reasons, do not to distribute flyers, but those Creators fill other, just as important roles and are no less - if not more vital to our Church.

As for the rest of your plans about secretly taking over towns ... If you had written into Ben Klassen's Racial Loyalty Newspaper, he would have declared your letter to the be the work of a lunatic and thrown it in the garbage where it belongs. This is your second post in our forum and this is the second time I've had to deal with one of your demanding posts; if there's a third time, I will not hesitate to delete your post. No arguments. Accept that you've been warned and move on ...

If you want to be a Creator, then GET ACTIVE.

Print flyers, print pamphlets, print chapters from the Holy Books and clandestinely distribute them to people who are sympathetic to our cause. If you cannot at least do that - or something of equal value to our Church - then you have no right calling yourself a Creator.

Don't lecture us on what we should be doing. Instead, tell us what YOU have done for Creativity. Tell us about your personal activism to Save the White Race. Be a man, lead by example and drop the anonymous lecturing.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Tlowmar

I am curious if anyone still has a copy of this txt document?

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Tlowmar on Mon 18 Mar 2019I am curious if anyone still has a copy of this txt document?

It's a .txt attachment in the first post above.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Tlowmar

Thank you, sir.

It must just be my phone. The file resets or fails to download after 89% I will figure it out.