Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

2017-09-15 Pennsylvania: Creator Arrested on Trumped Up Charges

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Sun 17 Sep 2017

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Admin Note: Hardy Caroll Lloyd is a self-declared enemy of the Church of Creativity and as such has been dismissed from the Creativity Alliance. Lloyd no longer has any further right to the use of titles and paraphernalia as used by the Church of Creativity or to speak for or as a Creator.

More information can be found on Lloyd's profile at: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1462

Signed: Church Administrator, Reverend Cambeul.

Five Quick Facts:

* Neither Reverend Lloyd nor any other Creator ever threatened to visit homes or target race traitors in the street. Being 100% Legal, the best we can do is name and shame (a method we picked up from our enemies). Otherwise, we defend ourselves when physically attacked - as Reverend Lloyd has done.

* The scariest thing Reverend Lloyd ever did that these women can bitch about is the fact that while minding his own business, he coincidentally walked past a Pro-Diversity/Kill Whitey Demonstration. We're talking about a demonstration screaming about so-called White Privilege and finding a final solution to White Majority Rule. All Reverend Hardy said was "WHITE POWER!" raised his hand, waved and kept walking.

* Reverend Hardy was arrested on trumped up charges and sentenced to twelve months further imprisonment for basically arranging for the distribution of flyers that said WHITE PEOPLE ROCK.

* Reverend Lloyd was convicted in the media, in response to demands from Jewish Supremacist groups demanding that Reverend Lloyd be removed permanently from the streets of Pittsburgh.

* White People Rock!

Here's a word of warning to all race traitors: We don't give a damn who you are. If you don't want us to name and shame you, don't name and shame us. It's as simple as that. Pull your head in, shut your trap and stay the hell out of our way.

LET'S TALK ABOUT RACE

Targeted by a white supremacist in Pittsburgh for being a 'race traitor'

Meg St-Esprit | Public Source (USA) | 29 January 2018

https://www.publicsource.org/targeted-by-a-white-supremacist-in-pittsburgh-for-being-a-race-traitor

Meg St-Esprit has two adopted children who are black.

The name, Church of Creativity, doesn't sound threatening, but its creation is rooted in what was once the largest neo-Nazi movement in the United States. The Southern Poverty Law Center classifies it as a hate group. Pittsburgh has its very own branch, and Squirrel Hill native Hardy Caroll Lloyd is the 'reverend.'

Lloyd is a white supremacist with a violent background. In 2004, he stood trial for fatally shooting a woman named Lori Hahn, whom he met on a dating website. He was acquitted when a jury could not decide if he shot her in self-defense or not.

In the past 15 years, Lloyd has been incarcerated on charges of possessing illegal weapons, threatening police officers, online harassment, conspiring on an assassination attempt of a federal judge and distributing racist propaganda, all while on probation. Upon release from prison last summer, 39-year-old Lloyd continued to spread his anti-feminist, anti-Semitic, anti-black views.

He used to leave white power messages on playgrounds and hold 'church' services in Schenley Park to recruit college students. The most recent incarnation of his bigotry has involved targeting white women who are, in Lloyd's opinion, race traitors or anti-white bigots. Women in multiracial families, women who are vocal about their love of diversity and desire for racial justice, women who are the antithesis to his message.

In September 2017, I along with my black children became a target of Lloyd's hatred. Federal marshals arrested him a few weeks later on parole violations. For a time, fear kept me silent, but I believe being transparent about hatred is one of our best tools to fight it. What follows is my story, and the stories of three other local white women who found themselves in the scope of Lloyd's hate.

Meg St-Esprit:
I began speaking up about race when my black twins (a boy and girl) were nine months old. When Michael Brown was shot in Ferguson, Missouri, it felt to me as if the country was erupting in latent racial tensions. Now I realize they were never latent; they just had not affected me personally or anyone I loved. Prior to that, I would not say I was unaware of racism. I had worked in social services and had seen systemic issues in many communities. I was aware, just not vocal.

After that August 2014 day, speaking up was one of the few things I could do when I stared at my black infant son and felt helpless to keep him safe. I had uncomfortable conversations as I learned — sometimes ungracefully — to navigate advocating for my black children.

I did not expect to gain a bit of a social media following, but it did happen. I was just saying the same things that black folks have been saying for generations. I sometimes became nervous about hateful private messages I got, or when alt-right trolls attacked my family on Twitter after we were featured in an adoption article on PublicSource. Obviously speaking out against white supremacy would make white supremacists mad, right?

In September 2017, on the eve of my twins starting preschool, I got a message from my friend Kate that her child's picture and some hateful words were posted on a white supremacist website with a significant local following. I knew my family would be on there. She confirmed in a few minutes that I was also listed, and my eyes clouded with tears when I read the words about my family. It was posted under the screen name of Lloyd's wife. Lloyd is technically, by rules of probation, no longer allowed to post.

"This n***** loving scum lives in Pgh, PA:
Meg St-Esprit McKivigan

She has 3 kids, two are half-koons. Doesn't like our message.
Pics of her to follow once the upload is fixed."

I wasn't sure how to react. These were my sweet children, the little babies that had been placed into my arms. The toddlers I chased around our home. The preschoolers asleep in their beds excited to begin school in the morning.

My initial reaction was to go around and re-check all the door locks and security system. Then I called our local police department to secure my family's safety.

An officer came out the next evening while my children were sleeping. He took my concerns seriously and reached out to neighboring law enforcement to ensure our safety. We were connected with a city detective who works on Lloyd's case on the domestic terrorism joint task force between the FBI and the city police force. Extra patrols passed our house regularly, and I was instructed to call 911 immediately if anything made me uncomfortable. Later, when sharing this with a good friend, a black woman, she chuckled at the irony of the police response to our situation. She has been battling racism, both overt and covert, throughout her life and has never gotten this type of law enforcement support. This caused me to pause and examine things: If we had not been a white couple, what would the response of the officers have been?

I began the arduous task of alerting those in our children's lives to be aware. I talked with the school principal, and my son's teacher changed pickup procedure to ensure that my kindergartener was safe. She made sure he was delivered directly to me instead of allowed to run out the school door like the rest of his carefree friends.

Some told me I had "asked for this" by being vocal about racism. I refuse to believe it. I refuse to let myself be scared into silence. For me, this was just a small sliver of what my children will experience in their lives, and what my friends of color have been battling daily. They've been brave for a lot longer than I've even been aware of these issues.

Kara Manion said she was intimidated by Hardy Caroll Lloyd at an August 2017 political event

Kara Manion:
Four years ago, Kara and Pat Manion became parents to a baby boy through adoption. They became parents to a black child, and their entire worldview began to shift. While the couple had held progressive views on many topics, Kara shares that race was not something they thought about that much. She says she feels shame now, looking back, that she was so blind to the racism that is blatant and prevalent in our city. Parenting their first son, and the biracial brother that followed him three years later, made Kara grow in many ways. She knows that while she can never fully understand the experiences of people of color, including her sons, she is compelled to use her privilege to speak up for injustice when she is able.

The couple often takes their children to political events and have always felt safe doing so. On August 14, 2017, two days after the white supremacists' march in Charlottesville, their family stood outside Rep. Tim Murphy's office in Mount Lebanon with friends and fellow residents for "Mondays with Murphy." The agenda for the week was to hold him accountable to making a strong statement denouncing what happened in Charlottesville.

Kara stood in the crowd, her toddler on her back in a carrier, her preschooler in a stroller, when suddenly a man in fatigues with Nazi insignia came to the front of the crowd, yelled "White power!" and did a Nazi salute before the crowd. It was Lloyd.

"I was surrounded by white people with signs on a busy street ... they were all mad but our reaction was different," Kara said. Lloyd's display knocked the wind out of her. All she could think about was her two little boys she loves so much. "I really want to know how he can have so much hate for two little people I would give my life for."

Kara always imagined she would scream back and stand up for her kids in a moment like this. But in that moment of fearing for the safety and well-being of her children, she froze.

Kara is thankful her children, ages 1 and 4, were oblivious to the hateful words directed toward people who look like them. However, she knows that will not always be the case as they grow older.

Michelena Wolf:
Michelena Wolf, 46, remembers being aware of racism as a young person and thinking it was wrong. "I'd say I sympathized with black people and recognized their contributions to this country when quite young. Sadly, I didn't learn about the role of whiteness and the responsibility of white people to address white supremacy until I was 40 years old. But now that I know, I feel an intense sense of responsibility. I don't like being part of the problem when that problem is causing death and destruction to so many people."

Michelena's North Hills home has sported a Black Lives Matter sign for awhile now, but the current sign is the sixth one she has displayed. The previous five were stolen, vandalized and spray-painted. People regularly yell obscenities toward her home while driving by. In fall 2016, someone left a pumpkin with KKK carved into it at her house. Michelena contacted the police; she said police did not treat it as a crime or racially motivated and took no action.

When Michelena was told that Meg and Kate had been found on Lloyd's website, she searched and found her picture and name listed. A range of feelings rose up as she saw her face among the racially charged text, with the poster signing off, "Rahowa!" — the Church of Creativity's abbreviation for racial holy war.

"I was annoyed and also a bit amused. Slightly concerned for my family's security, especially because our house has been targeted before...Why would I even come to his attention? Am I bothering the local white supremacists? Job well done."

Michelena has no plans to stop advocating for the marginalized in Pittsburgh. Note: That's diversity speak for the eradication of White People from Pittsburgh.

Kate O'Brien was listed as an anti-white bigot on a website associated with Hardy Caroll Lloyd

Kate O'Brien:
Kate O'Brien grew up surrounded by neo-Nazis in Southern California. She was not a part of their movement, but watched hatred swallow several of her friends.

When Kate moved to Pittsburgh four years ago, she was blown away by the overt racism she witnessed. As she sought out new friendships, she heard stories about how white parents moved their kids away from diversity, how they feared it and how they judged anyone who was different than them. "I am not any kind of activist or anything, I just feel really betrayed, because I was taught growing up that this had all been taken care of, and it totally hasn't. I believed people were equal, and it hurts on a childlike innocence level that they aren't considered equal. I was pretty stupid."

Kate lives with her 7-year-old son and partner north of Downtown. Local activists alerted Kate in early September that her son's picture was listed on the Church of Creativity website. The site listed her neighborhood and included a photo with the label "anti-white bigot" above it.

Different sections of the thread referenced fighting back against anti-white bigots, but because it was not paired directly with the photo, Kate said the police told her it was not a threat.
Her 7-year-old son's face on the Internet, surrounded by so much bigotry and hatred, shook Kate. She took steps with Pittsburgh Public Schools to improve her son's safety and worked with city detectives to take action against Lloyd. Despite a minor's picture being used, the post could not be removed. Posting her child's picture violates no law.

"I get that they don't like me, I'm pretty vocal. But it's my kid. It's my kid. He is involved in this now."

Two weeks after we first learned we were on Lloyd's radar, we received word from detectives that he had been arrested at his Dormont home on parole violations. Weapons in the home, googling how to chloroform women, and illegally accessing public computers were just some of the reasons his parole was revoked.

We did not breathe a sigh of relief when federal marshals took him to jail. There was a sense of justice, for a moment, but everyone targeted by his hate is also aware that there are followers, members of his 'church' who remain active on his website while he is jailed. In processing these events together, we felt the heavy realization that this feels so shocking to us because we have mostly moved through life unaffected personally by racism. Lloyd targeted us because we strive to be anti-racist white people, but his true hatred is directed at people of color, not at us.

At a hearing on Dec. 12, U.S. District Court Judge Arthur Schwab sentenced Lloyd to 13 months in federal prison. Schwab found that Lloyd violated three terms of his July release; he violated computer restriction, provided false statements to his probation officer, and knowingly possessed prohibited weapons. Once released, Lloyd will be supervised for an additional nine months either at a transitional facility or a mental health facility. Lloyd's attorney reportedly submitted a request that he be permitted to move to Dallas at the conclusion of his supervision.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Grimm

Is this why they focused soooooo much on Hardy's tiny little fliers?

Charlottesville: Race and Terror – VICE News Tonight on HBO

https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/charlottesville-race-and-terror-vice-news-tonight-on-hbo/59921b1d2f8d32d808bddfbc

On Saturday hundreds of white nationalists, alt-righters, and neo-Nazis traveled to Charlottesville, Virginia to participate in the "Unite the Right" rally. By Saturday evening three people were dead – one protester, and two police officers – and many more injured.

"VICE News Tonight" correspondent Elle Reeve went behind the scenes with white nationalist leaders, including Christopher Cantwell, Robert Ray, David Duke, and Matthew Heimbach — as well as counter-protesters. VICE News Tonight also spoke with residents of Charlottesville, members of the Black Lives Matter movement, and the Charlottesville Police.

From the neo-Nazi protests at Emancipation Park to Cantwell's hideaway outside of Virginia, "VICE News Tonight" provides viewers with exclusive, up close and personal access inside the unrest.

This episode of VICE News Tonight aired August 14, 2017 on HBO.
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!