Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

A Christian Solution - Bishop Williamson.

Started by JamesCostello, Thu 21 May 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenMasten (Prison)

Just finished reading Bishop Williamson's 'Eleison Comments' piece, 'Issue CDV (405)' from April 18th 2015. In it he poses the question, can a Pope be deposed for his heresy? As Williamson is a 'traditionalist catholic' he views 'Vatican II' as heretical and therefore any Pope that supports it is a heretic also. So in the Comments we wade through a lot of convoluted twaddle by some theologian from the 17th century who explains how a Pope can be deposed and declared a heretic. We get to the penultimate paragraph and the conclusion is that only Christ has authority over the Pope and that he alone has the 'authoritative' power to depose him. In the final paragraph the Bishop declares with an 'alas' that all the Cardinals and Bishops that are running the show today are so infected with the same wickedness as the Popes that there isn't a snowball in hells chance that they would ever declare a pro-Vatican II Pope a heretic. So what is the 'wonderful' solution that the Bishop has to offer his flock? 'We can only pray and wait for the divine solution, which will come in God's good time.' Yep, that's just what we need! Thanks, Bishop! :-/

See also  Vatican II: Love Jews & Muslims, But Hate Heretical Creators
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,6904.0.html
Stephen Masten has breached his Ministerial Oath.
Therefore, he has been expelled from Creativity in Bad Standing.
All support & protection within prison has been lifted.

Maritz

I`ve found that the Christian has a answer to every problem, only problem is that it is based on their own religious reality - if you point it out to them you get the "my-way-or-the-highway" scenario.

Mudslums are invading Europe - "We can only pray and wait for the divine solution, which will come in God's good time"

Farmers are being murdered in the most brutal way in South Africa - "We can only pray and wait for the divine solution, which will come in God's good time"

We can see why the White Race is in serious trouble ...

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Br.IanVonTurpie

No. it is usually "God said this, I didn't, do you compare yourself to God"?

Or.. "Just take the information you have now and work with it. I am just a man. God is God. Follow what he wants and fear him as those that are lukewarm will be spat out and cast into a lake of fire. Some seeds the Sewer threw got choked by the weeds, some hit rocky ground and didn't germinate but a few of the sewer's seeds hit the fertile ground and they were the only crops to prosper in the end."
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Maritz

The easiest way to crush these "I believe what mommy and daddy taught me" is the following : What is your source for the Bible ? At least the Sumerians had a source for the deluge-story, the Sumerian tablets, found in the British museum. What is the source of the Christian deluge ? What is the source for the Tower of Babel story or the Generations of Adam, or Adam himself ?

The source of most of their book was copied from the Babylonians which in turn copied from the Sumerians. So the Monotheists copied their God-inspired book from the Polytheists, but they`ll argue to death that this is false and an idea from the devil - which they also copied from the heathens they so despise, the devil being Pagan Pan. What a bunch of clowns ...

I have stopped debating with most Christians, as I said, it`s their way or the highway ... doing so is a waste of energy and will eventually drive you insane

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Br.IanVonTurpie

How about these ones to throw at them?

*Do you really believe people of all races were spawned from Adam and Eve?

*Do you really believe Jesus was sent to save our sins because God had believed a fallen Angel (who took the form of a serpent) corrupted Adam and Eve?

*What is "Sin"?

Is that a "chip on God's shoulder" because all men are Sinners unless they are reborn? ROMANS 3:23 All men are Spadeers and have come short of God's glory.

*If there is a person who is a crook, a thief, a murderer and really breaks all God's laws and then 5 mins before he dies decides he wants to believe in Christ and be "reborn in Christ". Would he go to heaven  over somebody who :- was kind, helpful, gentle, industrious, truthful and Bold if that said person didn't believe that Jesus died for your sins?

* What were "Nephlim" in Genesis 6?

The Nephilim /ˈnɛfɨˌlɪm/ (Hebrew: נפילים‎) were offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" before the Deluge according to Genesis 6:4; the name is also used in reference to giants who inhabited Canaan at the time of the Israelite conquest of Canaan according to Numbers 13:33.

Are there any proof of giants? How could giants breed with Humans?What were these beings? Aliens? Beings with supernatural abilities that interbread with God's creating giving them God like powers?

*What about this passage? Ecclesiastes 3 It says there is a Time to kill and a time for war Isn't this contradictory to the 10 Commandments? And Jesus' 11th commandment "love your neighbour as you love yourself".

Ecclesiastes 3 King James Version (KJV)

3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?

10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.

13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.

14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

22 Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?

If this passage is from the old Testament and the commandment of "thou shall not kill" is in the old testament too isn't Leviticus' laws a contradiction?

Leviticus 20:13New International Version (NIV)

13 "'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

also if this is what it says, should Homosexuals be allowed to worship in church?

The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Rev.Maritz on Thu 21 May 2015I have stopped debating with most Christians, as I said, it`s their way or the highway ... doing so is a waste of energy and will eventually drive you insane

Same here. The most I do these days is point out their errors, refuse to allow them to interrupt me, and then I begin to mock and laugh and finish with a shame inducing insult aimed at their lack of capacity for genuine intellectual thought and reliance on childish superstition. It's a habit I picked up off the Christians themselves, as whenever they are in a situation where they are 100% sure of themselves, they do nought but mock and laugh and end with insults, abuse and punishment.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul.PM on Fri 22 May 2015
Quote from: Rev.Maritz on Thu 21 May 2015I have stopped debating with most Christians, as I said, it`s their way or the highway ... doing so is a waste of energy and will eventually drive you insane

Same here. The most I do these days is point out their errors, refuse to allow them to interrupt me, and then I begin to mock and laugh and finish with a shame inducing insult aimed at their lack of capacity for genuine intellectual thought and reliance on childish superstition. It's a habit I picked up off the Christians themselves, as whenever they are in a situation where they are 100% sure of themselves, they do nought but mock and laugh and end with insults, abuse and punishment.

Pontifex Cambeul.

There is no need for mocking and punishment. They believe what they believe.If you want to have a debate with somebody it is only fair that you ask questions to genuinely find an answer. Debates aren't about scoring points that goes no place.. pretty much belongs in the school yard.I do find it interesting to hear what other people think.. if I have the time I'll listen and chat.

Yes there are some odd things about Christianity, there are odd things about Pagan beliefs .. and all other religeons for that matter.

What I do know is Western nations worked well under Chrisitianity. Now the Women's lib movement has all the power and they aren't breeding. This is where we are coming undone!

A woman's role in nature is to be a mother. Even the most militant feminist would have to agree they have breasts and a womb for child bearing.Christianity did put their women in their place.
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Fri 22 May 2015There is no need for mocking and punishment. They believe what they believe.If you want to have a debate with somebody it is only fair that you ask questions to genuinely find an answer. Debates aren't about scoring points that goes no place.. pretty much belongs in the school yard.

There is no option with Christians other than mocking and insulting. If you don't and they think they have the power, they will begin by doing the same to you, followed by punishing you for the sake of their Jew on a stick by ostracising you, sacking you and evicting you from your home ... all because you do not believe in their childish Semitic faerie stories. Christians have screwed up White society to such a degree that they should think themselves lucky we Creators don't gutter-stomp them upon meeting.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Maritz

The first parts of Genesis were copied from the Sumerians, to understand them it needs to be viewed in that light and how they viewed Nature. Needless to say, no one has the answers, not even the self-righteous Christians. At least symbolists have thrown more light on the subject 

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Fri 22 May 2015Do you really believe people of all races were spawned from Adam and Eve?
In the Sumerian creator story man is formed out of clay and called "Adapa" - the Pagans were trying to make sense of where they came from. Another interesting point in the story is that Adam could not have been Jewish seeing that the Jew race commences with Abraham which comes much later. The Babylonians took it a step further with the "Seven tablets of Creation" where we find the creation of heaven, the firmament, heavenly bodies (the twelve months were to be regulated by the stars), plants, etc. It`s also interesting to note that the Sumerians were non-Semitic and had a language and writing of their own. Then we have the Babylonian/Assyrian "Enuma Elish" (creation-story) where the Tower of Babel is mentioned, which is believed to be a giant ziggurat pyramid with seven levels. Even in the early period of Babylon the Sumerians were still around, as time went by, Babylon turned Semitic, but their influence was felt on Babylonian and Akkadian civilizations. If the Sumerians were assimilated into new-Babylon, or if they moved somewhere else, has been an ongoing debate. The point is that the Jews, while in Babylonian captivity, came under the influence of these stories and cunningly wrote them into their own book, and now, together with the arrogant Christians claim it for themselves 

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Fri 22 May 2015Do you really believe Jesus was sent to save our sins because God had believed a fallen Angel (who took the form of a serpent) corrupted Adam and Eve?
The Sumerian account of the serpent is also found where "Enki" (one of the three creator deities, the trinity of Anu, Enlil and Enki) is represented as a snake, symbol of wisdom. The reason "Enki" gets seen as "fallen", is because he warned "Ziusudra" (Sumerian Noah) of the coming deluge that "Enlil" was about to send. We also see the serpent as something good where Moses puts a brazen serpent on a pole and command people to look at it and live, and in the NT where Jesus says that "we should be wise as serpents". Because Christians do not understand the symbolism and why it originated, they are confused as hell. Not so long ago I had an internet conversation with somebody that I imagine was CI about the serpent symbology found with Moses and Jesus. The persons answer was that the Moses-part was probably added to the Bible by corrupt Jews and the Jesus-part she/he did not want to talk about. The poster also added that we cannot say that the whole Bible is the word of God - I was surprised, people are indeed waking up. Now with a poster like that I am willing to debate

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Fri 22 May 2015What were "Nephlim" in Genesis 6?

The Nephilim /ˈnɛfɨˌlɪm/ (Hebrew: נפילים‎) were offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" before the Deluge according to Genesis 6:4; the name is also used in reference to giants who inhabited Canaan at the time of the Israelite conquest of Canaan according to Numbers 13:33.
Lots of theories there, but if we look at mythology we find the "sons of God" being the offspring of the Gods. They supposedly mixed with the humans they created, and the "giants" (Nephilim, Anakim, etc) were born. The "sons of God" would have to be flesh and blood to mix with the "daughters of men"

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Fri 22 May 2015Are there any proof of giants? How could giants breed with Humans?
Would depend what is meant by giants - I believe humanity had some really tall people in the past which can be seen as giants

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Fri 22 May 2015What were these beings? Aliens?
We find the Christians bringing this to a climax with the divine conception of Jesus. This is also nothing new - every mythology has a hero-story, normally a supernatural conception of a Sun-God.

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Fri 22 May 2015Beings with supernatural abilities that interbread with God's creating giving them God like powers?
All we know is that Stone Age man was not as stupid as scientists make them out. Suddenly out of the blue we have instant civilization at Sumer and people building monuments and pyramids with Stone Age technology, which even today, people will find hard to replicate

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Fri 22 May 2015Yes there are some odd things about Christianity, there are odd things about Pagan beliefs
Paganism was based on personifying Natural elements, when you understand the symbolism it is actually genius, nothing odd, whereas Christianity is death orientated and believe themselves to be unique. There is nothing unique about them, they together with Islam are the youngest religions around, no wonder they don`t understand the symbology they copied from the heathens. People make out the Pagans as dumbasses, yet the first civilization at Sumer were technological far ahead of their time, until the Semitic invasions started from the northern parts, the rise of Semitic Babylon.

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul.PM on Fri 22 May 2015The most I do these days is point out their errors
That`s what I do - what better place to start then their "God-inspired" book and phrases like Mat10v37, "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me", and, Mat 10v34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. (35) "For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW; ... thankfully Jesus does not have the power to turn me against my family, I`ll decide my fate concerning family matters ;) R!