Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Reclaim Australia from Minorities Rally

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Thu 19 Feb 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

... Last post from previous page
The next rally will be on 22 November at 11:00–15:00

Adelaide:
Festival Theatre Plaza, rear of Parliament house, gathering at 11am Rally and march 11.30am

Quote from: Reclaim Australia group and police****Rules for the day of the rally****
We ALL need to be on our best behaviour. We don't want to give the media ANY ammunition to paint us as anything but concerned Australian citizens.
We DO want to show that we are ordinary Australians who have our eyes open about what REALLY happens when followers of Islam grow numbers in ANY country and the rules they subsequently FORCE onto that country.

RALLY PARTICIPANT RULES
We do NOT want this rally to turn violent like the Islamic rally a few years ago in Sydney. We DO want to show that we are better than that.
The 9 rules below WILL be enforced, no questions asked.
1) No Neo-Nazi or White Supremacist Clothing/Banners/Placards/Slogans (No exceptions)
2) No Racist, Abusive or Offensive behaviour.
3) No fighting or threatening behaviour.
4) No Glass containers (including drink bottles)
5) No Weapons of any kind.(No exceptions)
6) No Alcohol (No exceptions)
7) Obey any directions/instructions given by the Police or rally organisers
Anyone who breaks ANY of the above rules will be asked to leave by rally organisers or removed by the police.
Placard/Banner requirements

Discussions were held with the Police who advised of a few simple rules to ensure things go off without a hitch as far as slogans and banners are concerned.
1) No Rude Offensive Slogans/Banners
2) No Threatening Slogans/Banners
3) Poles for banners are to be no longer than 1 metre in length
4) 20 mm diameter hollow PVC conduit is preferred
5) If using timber, nothing larger than 20mm x 10mm
6) No Metal poles (no exceptions)
7) No defacing of flags or depictions of defacing of flags
8 ) No ISIS flags (that includes depictions of ISIS flags being defaced or burnt etc)
These are fairly simple requirements, so if we all obey them, we won't fall foul of the law.
OFFENSIVE, ABUSIVE OR THREATENING BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

While it is Reclaim Australia's show we will comply with their rules, we must ask about the police orders that there be no defacing or burning of flags. Is Australia a nation where the only flag allowed to be defaced and burned with impunity is the Australian national flag?

Nevertheless, as per usual, I will attend and stand with those that are opposed to the Islamic domination of Australia (even though I do not approve of their advocation of a continuation of Multiculturalism minus Islam). Again, as per usual, I will not join in their chants, I will not scream "NAZI!" at the opposing Marxists and Christinsane loonies, and I will continue to refuse to tolerate any foreign Israeli flags in my presence. If you know me, join with me on November 22 and after, we'll have a beer and a laugh.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Having a laugh already while looking through the Reds' anti-White, anti-Australian, pro-Islamic, Aboriginal Supremacist "Adelaide counter rally to Reclaim Australia - stop racists and nazis."

https://www.facebook.com/events/1039164226107802/

Quote from: Mind Numbing Dumb-as-Dogsh*t Redshttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=132429817115869&set=p.132429817115869&type=3

Alysha Richards One of the 'senior' Reclaimers after the last Adelaide rally chatting with some of the reasons why we need to counter their rally.

Grace Hill The "white pride worldwide" shirts at the last rally sealed it for me.

Henry Sheedy Amongst other things, Nazi salutes were used at the last prostest.

Their outright lies, their insinuations, their direct statements and their goals remain as absurd as ever.

@Cailen.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://ntnews.com.au/video/id-BxazkweTo3nFgj-0mXo64M99bar7Nmkf

Victorian reclaim attendee Gaoled for having:-hazardous chemicals and multiple tasers.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Fri 20 Nov 2015Victorian reclaim attendee Gaoled for having:-hazardous chemicals and multiple tasers.

From the Australia First Party Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/Australia-First-Party-643159555758945/

MEDIA PROVOCATION AGAINST THE PEOPLES 'ANTI ISLAMIC' STRUGGLE AND UNITED PATRIOTS FRONT

The arrest of a Victorian man on weapons charges is being used to denigrate the people's anti Islamic movement and the United Patriots Front (UPF).
The Victorian police are now playing the 'even handed' game that has them keeping far-left and extreme-right protesters apart at Sunday's Reclaim Australia rallies.

Of course, the politicised Victorian police are anti patriot.

Despite media reports, the UPF denies the arrested man is one of their members and says that the weapons he had - appear legal. The media is also whipping up lurid tales of violence and fanaticism amongst patriotic people when they know the only violence on Sunday will come from the far-left.

Australia First members will participate in many of the Reclaim rallies as individuals and will distribute nationalist literature. This will occur despite the control of some of the Reclaim venues vby open civic patriots and Ziopatriots.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/melton-antiislam-rally-weapons-seized-ahead-of-protest/news-story/e2b89a849ae64649fb3ab351ba27412a
Reclaim Australia activist Philip Galea jailed over tasers

Comment

Just goes to show that opposing merely one wing of the multiCULTural New World Order and crawling up the arse of the Jew will not save you. Reclaim are branded in the same way as us by the same traitorous filth that we know only too well. I'd say, welcome to the club, but their leaders' false proclamations of NAZI! against anyone that doesn't bow to Israel is becoming extremely obnoxious to say the least. However, I do have hopes for the enlightenment of their rank and file, whom I look forward to seeing again today.

We may disagree (for now) on certain aspects of Australian patriotism, but when it comes to the burgeoning Islamic Supremacist power-base in Australia, we are in perfect alignment. SAY NO TO SHARIA! SAY NO TO ISLAM!

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/police-on-alert-as-reclaim-australia-rally-descends-on-melton/news-story/7dec4ffedddf0fcc85d74b06985086da

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/30163231/four-arrested-at-reclaim-australia-rally

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3328853/Police-pepper-spray-protesters-arrest-two-anti-Islam-pro-diversity-groups-clash-Melbourne.html

PUNCHES have been thrown among protesters, pepper spray has been used to subdue crowd members and four people have been arrested as anti-Islam and anti-racist protesters clash during rallies in Melton.

Hundreds of police worked to separate members of the United Patriots Front and Reclaim Australia from No Room for Racism activists during a planned rally in the outer western suburb.

Reclaim Australia later held a march from the Melton civic centre to Hannah Watts Park as a ring of police cornered anti racism protestors.
Sporadic fights broke out between the two protest groups and protesters were treated after being hit with capsicum spray.

But tensions also rose between members of anti-Islamic groups, with some calling others "not Australian" for covering their face with Australian flags and other masks.

Rosaline Crestani, a representative of nationalist group Rise Up Australia, addressed right wing Reclaim Australia protesters stating if you're a racist or a nazi to go home.
"Each and every single one of you are a part of history by standing with us today."

Ms Cretani said it was only two weeks ago when a primary school told students it was OK to walk out during the national anthem.

"Well that's not fair dinkum and we will not stand for this," she said.

John Bolton from Reclaim Australia in Adelaide then took the microphone to a attentive crowd where he stressed the Australian culture is better than the Islamic culture.

"I hope their feelings are hurt, I want to hurt their feelings," Mr Bolton said.

He told the crowd, "let us defend our culture and not allow Islamic beliefs into our land.

"I say no to anymore Islamic immigration.

"We have to stay firm and preserve our culture.. We need to stand up and say Australia culture is pretty good.

"There is a path we will never chose, we will never submit to Islam and we will not allow you to kill us in our street," he said.

Farmer John from UFP then asked the crowd if they wanted extremists in Australia.

"We need a special school in Melton but the government want a mosque and an Islamic school... Well, I don't stand for that," he yelled.

"Why don't we look after our own people before we look at helping Muslims."

An ex-Islamic man will soon address the crowd.

Earlier right wing groups sang the anthem while anti-racism protesters made chants with a megaphone before ugly skirmishes broke out, seeing police lead two from from separate sides away.

The UPF initially told police it would be joining Reclaim Australia in holding its rally at nearby Hannah Watts Park. An uneasy stand off ensured with both groups trading insults just metres apart and sporadic fighting breaking out.

Many of the more hardline members of the UPF were wearing scarfs to cover their faces.

Shouts of "Aussie Aussie Aussie" by the UPF were drowned out as members of No Room for Racism play John Farnhams The Voice through a loudspeaker.

Melton resident and member of Reclaim Australia Terry Hickey said he doesn't want to see Islam in his town.

"We don't want a mosque here, we don't want an Islamic school. Why don't the government look after their own people before they look after Muslims and refugees," he said.

Authorities earlier said they would take a zero-tolerance approach at the anti-Islam gathering in the wake of a weapons scare and flared tensions due to events in Paris.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

The Adelaide one was uneventful as the reds were kept at bay by a couple of ranks of police and horses. We could barely even hear or see them. The civic patriots had some good speeches - nothing new to us WRL's that attended, but the speeches would have done their job to anyone not in the know and willing to listen. The people were friendly and without the reds being their usual pain in the arse, it was a nice day that any family could have brought their kids and a picnic blanket to.

I'm pictured there in the middle background

There was one arrest and as usual, it was a red - an old hippy. From the looks of things, the red had a bag full of who-knows-what it was probably throwing at the police. I didn't see the actual arrest; I only watched what was going on as they carted the red away past me sitting at the back.

The media were annoying as always. I was one of the first that they tried to interview, but I sent them on their way. If I'd had anything to say to the media - and believe me I do have a lot I could have said - it would have been as a Creator (the Creator hat is a give away if I'd chosen to try and remain anonymous) and I would have basically hijacked the event with the news using us as a tool to cause disharmony where there was none. Speaking of which, Australia First Party was ordered by the civic patriots not to hand out their flyers. When all was over, I gave the AFP blokes a hand with their flyer distribution.

I wonder how many bull* stories the reds are going to put out about today? And I wonder how many civic patriots will fall for it in their attempts to NOT appear racist? After all, we know that whenever a White person says no, that person is racist ... or so the anti-White minorities, their libtard enablers, the media and the democratically government tell us.

@Cailen.

Quote from: Mainstream MediaIn Adelaide, there was no physical violence but one man was spoken to by police after trying to break through the police barricade.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/police-separate-opposing-protesters-at-reclaim-australia-rally-in-adelaide/story-fni6uo1m-1227618651388

Mark Twain.