Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Reclaim Australia from Minorities Rally

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Thu 19 Feb 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

... Last post from previous page
The Adelaide one was uneventful as the reds were kept at bay by a couple of ranks of police and horses. We could barely even hear or see them. The civic patriots had some good speeches - nothing new to us WRL's that attended, but the speeches would have done their job to anyone not in the know and willing to listen. The people were friendly and without the reds being their usual pain in the arse, it was a nice day that any family could have brought their kids and a picnic blanket to.

I'm pictured there in the middle background

There was one arrest and as usual, it was a red - an old hippy. From the looks of things, the red had a bag full of who-knows-what it was probably throwing at the police. I didn't see the actual arrest; I only watched what was going on as they carted the red away past me sitting at the back.

The media were annoying as always. I was one of the first that they tried to interview, but I sent them on their way. If I'd had anything to say to the media - and believe me I do have a lot I could have said - it would have been as a Creator (the Creator hat is a give away if I'd chosen to try and remain anonymous) and I would have basically hijacked the event with the news using us as a tool to cause disharmony where there was none. Speaking of which, Australia First Party was ordered by the civic patriots not to hand out their flyers. When all was over, I gave the AFP blokes a hand with their flyer distribution.

I wonder how many bull* stories the reds are going to put out about today? And I wonder how many civic patriots will fall for it in their attempts to NOT appear racist? After all, we know that whenever a White person says no, that person is racist ... or so the anti-White minorities, their libtard enablers, the media and the democratically government tell us.

@Cailen.

Quote from: Mainstream MediaIn Adelaide, there was no physical violence but one man was spoken to by police after trying to break through the police barricade.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/police-separate-opposing-protesters-at-reclaim-australia-rally-in-adelaide/story-fni6uo1m-1227618651388

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Shame these things happen when I am not around. If you did say what you wanted to say to the media, you can bet they probably wouldn't air all of it.. and you wouldn't come out of it squeaky clean either. If you wanted to go to the rally again some of the civic patriots wouldn't be as welcoming.. but that's their problem not yours as you deal with the illness not the symptoms.

At least nobody got hurt or any aware people got in police trouble. Did you see anybody we knew there?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

If the media did air it, it'd be enough to assist their anti-White agenda without giving any me traction beyond those already awakened WRL's. True, Reclaim wouldn't be so welcoming after that ... they'd treat me worse than a red, but that wasn't what bothered me. It's a moralistic issue: It was their gig and it would be wrong of me to hijack it. I reached my set goals for the day, so I'm happy. Besides that, I already did a media interview a couple of days ago.

There were a few there that knew you. All were AFP.

@Cailen.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

http://www.news.com.au/national/crime/antiislam-antiracism-protesters-clash-at-violent-melton-rallies/news-story/8fa80333c646863c14eb2c8ffcc164fc

RECLAIM Australia says there's a "good reason" why some anti-Islamic protesters wore masks to conceal their identity at the Melton rally yesterday.

John Bolton, spokesman for the far right-wing group, admitted that while some people who wore face masks were "thugs", he denied the group was out to provoke violence.

Ringleaders of Reclaim Australia wore homemade Australia flag masks and caps to hide their identity.

Mr Bolton told 3AW that some public servants protesting with Reclaim Australia in other rallies could have lost their jobs if identified.

"They are employed by the public service and it was made clear to them if they became involved in any political rally on behalf of Reclaim (Australia), then their employment would be in jeopardy," he said today.

Mr Bolton said he had also received death threats through his involvement with the group.

"I've been told I will be blown up, I will be shot. I've been woken up in the night to a gun shot, I've found empty firearm cartridges in my driveway the next morning," he said.

"So that's another good reason why people may not want their identity revealed."

Protesters with far-Left groups also wore masks at the rally.

Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

So who is the Government to stand over people who legally want to voice their opinion? I'd still go and take them for unfair dismissal. Political persecution is grounds for a legal challenge.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

When I worked for the South Australian JOG in SA Health, I read through their employment agreement manual. While they didn't make you sign on a dotted line to agree that you'd think and act PC 24 hours a day, the manual said precisely that. It also said that not thinking and acting PC were legitimate grounds for termination of employment. I don't believe it is something that has been tested in an industrial court of any kind, but it's a policy they've had in place since the late 80's and is used as a means of removing employees for any reason the JOG see fit. I was waiting for exactly that to happen while I was working with SA Health, but being a casual employee hired for the month with the promise of permanent employment ... all they had to do was let me complete my month of work and never call me again. That and I was warned about one of the higher-ups sniffing around asking questions about me, looking for an excuse to fire me on the spot. And I was looking forward to manipulating the existing pro-freak and minority system to force a religious discrimination claim against the SA government for its treatment of a Creator. It would have been a spectacular boost for the legal legitimisation of Creativity in this country.

In the end, all that came out of it were a few call-backs from other employers telling me I'm a "F*cking White Supremacist" and that they don't hire my "type." At least one was polite enough to call and warn me that I should take SA Health off my resume because of what they were saying.

That's the future that lies in store for every Reclaim protester. And the biggest anti-White bigots that they will ever have to deal with are Jews, who equate any form of patriotism from White people with Nazi perpetrators of their HoloHOAX. The Reclaimer crowd will learn, but for the time being, any that wake up to themselves about whom it is that is persecuting them, will be denounced as anti-Semites and neo-Nazis, and shunned by those they believed to be fellow patriots.

That's life when you are White and you take on an all pervasive, corrupt system that's end goal is the genocide of the White Race. You either remain staunch and accept who and what your enemies are and fight back accordingly, or you bend over and shove your head up your own arse and pretend that the stench of sh*t is really a bouquet of roses.

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.