Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

They Just Will Not Shut Up About Homosexual Marriage

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 30 Dec 2014

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/opinion/gay-marriage-could-kick-along-the-northern-territory-economy-and-help-equality-writes-corey-sinclair/story-fnk0b216-1227169433993?sv=3e264fcb7533b301e7772eff4e9d47c

ONE of the things I love most about the Territory is how open-minded and easygoing the majority of people are. 

Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of loudmouthed, small-minded rednecks, but on the whole, this place is all right.

One thing that has always struck me as strange considering the prevalence of gay people here — Alice Springs is the "lesbian capital of Australia" (I lived there for two years, trust me it's true) and there are vibrant gay cultures across the Top End — is the lack of rights we actually have.

It has taken me a long time to realise and come to terms with the fact that getting married is probably not in my future — by choice.

But if I did want to get married, surely I would want it to be in the place I have proudly called my home for six years — yet it would be impossible.

I could travel overseas to somewhere it is legal like New Zealand, but it would not be recognised here — the place most important to me: home.

At a time like Christmas, seeing families coming together to celebrate really illustrates what we're missing out on.

Take a look around your workplace, your school, your gym — wherever you spend a good chunk of your time.

It is guaranteed you know, or interact with a gay person, whether you realise it or not.

I have seen first-hand how worked up Territorians get when their right to voluntary euthanasia, to buy non-halal certified food, to hunt pigs or own firearms is questioned.

I also saw how indignant Territorians became when Dave Tollner used gay slurs against a work colleague they have probably never met.

But why do we not show that same impassioned fury when our friend, workmate, or family member are refused the chance to make the ultimate expression of love?

Why do people in power, like Tollner who has a gay mother and nephew, or Tony Abbott who has a gay sister, refuse to take a stand?

Tollner was quoted as saying he was fundamentally a libertarian and would not get in the way of gay marriage, but there are items higher on the agenda to deal with.

Just let me put this out there — can you imagine if it was reversed and heterosexual people were told their rights were not high on the agenda?

Imagine the uproar. There would be riots in the streets.

But this is not about the open-minded Tollner, who has no qualms welcoming gay family members into his home.

Though let's be real — "I have gay family" is basically the equivalent of "I have a black friend so I can't be racist".

Our rights are just not as important as the development of Northern Australia or bringing the budget out of deficit.

Let's just ignore the fact that legalising gay marriage in New York City provided a $A318 million boost to its economy.

Or that Australia lost an estimated $54m when more than a thousand gay couples travelled to New Zealand to marry after it was legalised there.

Why would the Government want to profit from love when they can sell off our assets like TIO for less than that?

And it would not just be the Government that would profit — everything would get a much-needed injection of money. If the Territory was the first place in Australia to legalise gay marriage, the tourism sector would explode — which in effect would mean more employment and development.

Isn't that what the NT Government have been harping on about all this time?

Wouldn't legalising gay marriage actually be a means to an end?

TO REFUSE gay people the opportunity to get married is effectively saying we are lesser people and do not deserve to have the same rights as heterosexual people.

We live and work beside you, we bleed just like you — it is not absurd to think we deserve the same rights as you.

Some will say it is about religion: "marriage is a sacred Christian rite".

But any person with a history book or Google can tell you that marriage predates Christianity.

At the end of the day it is not about religion — it has simply never been about religion.

You don't even have to step foot into a church to get married. It is a government-legislated process.

It all comes down to personal prejudice.

Surely we can all agree that gay marriage is the last thing we need to worry about corrupting religion when, for instance, there is a Catholic brother charged with 252 child sexual assault offences.

I have never considered myself an activist by any means. The idea of taking to the streets to protest, carrying large signs, has never really appealed to me.

And despite the fact I am a hopeless romantic, the idea of getting married is not on my agenda. But that does not mean I do not deserve the right if I wanted to.

We as Territorians, and as Australians, should be leading the way with human rights.

We pride ourselves on being the lucky country, yet we continue to alienate and segregate whole minorities.

The real question is — do you stand behind antiquated belief systems or do you stand for basic human decency?

When can they just see that Homosexuals can't have children naturally?! When can they just see that kids deserve to have a male and female parent?

I know you can't ever stop homosexuality, but it needs to be stuck back in the closet.

This article is just a load of tripe!

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

The ABC have released a 2 minute video designed to promote the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras to young viewers. The clip titled, Mardi Gras + Me, features a group of children explaining what the degenerate event means to them.

http://caldronpool.com/abc-promoting-gay-lesbian-mardi-gras-children

"Mardi Gras is a beautiful thing," a young boy says. "It's inclusive. It's flamboyant." A child appearing no older than six explains, "We have Mardi Gras because we're celebrating gay and lesbian people." While another claims, "Anyone can love who they want to, you know? Whether it's a man or a man or a woman or a woman."

The ABC is Australia's national broadcaster and is taxpayer funded. If you think the highly-sexualised event is family friendly, take a moment to Google "Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras" and then hit "Images." We were initially going to include a sampling of photos taken from the event, but decided against it as the images were too inappropriate and there was far too much to censor.

The advertisement can be viewed at the source.

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://endtimesherald.com/childrens-book-celebrates-homosexuality-gender-fluidity-for-kids/

A children's book published in October last year encourages homosexuality, transgenderism and bisexuality for young children.

GayBCs, written by activist author M. L. Webb, markets itself as "a joyful celebration of LGBTQ+ vocabulary" that celebrates "the beauty of embracing one's true self". It is targeted at children 4-8 years old.

The setting for the book is a play date between four children who play games such as dress-ups, building a fort and playing with blocks

The children's book includes concepts such as being a homosexual "ally" who stands up for gay and transgender children. Coming out, being "non-binary" and dressing in drag are also portrayed heroically for the young reader. Bisexual children are encouraged to be proud and "shout it out loud". Lesbianism is portrayed as liberating and fun.

Particularly troubling for sensible readers is the aiming of sexualised material at children under the age of consent. The concepts introduced in The GayBCs are not concepts suitable for a healthy childhood, and would be eagerly welcomed by pedophilia normalisation advocates

The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: MSM on Thu 20 Feb 2020http://endtimesherald.com/childrens-book-celebrates-homosexuality-gender-fluidity-for-kids/

So, that little White girl is actually a trans little Black boy? Are they promoting Black Face racism?

Dream on Black boy/Dream on White girl.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Peta Credlin claims historical gay 'orgies' took place at Parliament House

Tony Abbott's former chief of staff Peta Credlin has accused Liberal staffers of holding historical gay "orgies" at Parliament House.

Samantha Maiden | Fox News (Australia) | 25 March 2021

https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/peta-credlin-claims-historical-gay-orgies-took-place-at-parliament-house/news-story/e2615b83019bcfd71d15a6a8b73a26ec

Sky-News host Peta Credlin has accused Liberal staffers of holding gay "orgies" at Parliament House claiming she was dubbed "a bitch" for trying to sack staff involved in the behaviour.

https://twitter.com/1Swinging_Voter/status/1374632434428354560

The former chief of staff to former Prime Minister Tony Abbott has also warned she knows the culprits exposed in sick videos of men masturbating on desks in Parliament House.

And she also said — for the first time — that she had sacked one of the men involved in the videos nearly a decade ago and had vowed he would never set foot in the building again

Ms Credlin claimed that in one historical instance — that did not involve any of the men in the video — that evidence was found of a Liberal staffer involved in "orgies".

After one man was sacked for what she described as "disloyalty" she revealed that evidence was found of "orgies" when MPs left the office for Question Time

When the MP cleaned out the staffer's desk and the computer, that MP uncovered evidence that for many months that staffer had regularly met with other men, in the middle of the day, when the MP was in question time, for orgies in political offices," Ms Credlin said during her show on Wednesday night.

"Labor staffers, not just this Coalition man, and a number of others too."

Ms Credlin said it was Mr Abbott who reintroduced tougher standards when he was elected Liberal leader.

"Tony Abbott understood that maintaining standards for staff was as much about keeping good ones as weeding out the bad ones," she said

She then sensationally revealed that she knew one of the men sacked for masturbating on MPs desks this week because she had sacked him years earlier for unrelated conduct.

"The man sacked by the Morrison Government this week for his disgusting acts on an MPs desk and its distribution on a little chat group. How do you even think about doing that sort of crap at work," she said.

"That bloke I demanded to be sacked years earlier. Now that bloke, he's not the same as the man I told you about with the orgies, but the bloke who was sacked this week was someone I sacked years earlier."

But Ms Credlin said there was a price to be paid for her tough stance with journalists backgrounded that she was "a bitch".

"He never forgave me for it. He backgrounded to journalists about me that I was a bitch, too tough, all the things you've heard before," she said.

You never heard my side of it, did you? I sacked him and I said he would never be back again in that building. Turnbull rolled Abbott, I was gone and he was back."

Prime Minister Scott Morrison has accused the man who masturbated on desks of "shameful" behaviour and Finance Minister Simon Birmingham has urged them to "pack their bags".

Ms Credlin said the names of other Liberal staffers involved in the masturbatory acts at Parliament House were known to her.

"The other three that Peter van Onselen broke in his story this week, I know who you are. I see you," she said.

"The former minister who is alleged to have male prostitutes delivered to Parliament House ... the former minister? I see you too.

"For years I copped hit after hit from unnamed sources. I stand by every decision I made. I would do it all again. And as a woman, boy I made some enemies. I have never publicly spoken about my side before.

"But I am not going to stay silent anymore."

What a circus! Using Tax payers money to bring Poof prostitutes into Parliament House to have sex parties with! So sad to see Australia go backward! I wonder what China and North Korea thinks of this? And our pro Poofter stance on everything?! Somebody pinch me!..... "Toto... we aren't in Kansas anymore"!

Liberal party eh?! Wonder if Mr Libtard himself, @ScottHarrison knows anything? He thinks we're "MAD" for believing that faggotry is a sickness. Take a look at your own Liberal kind, Scotty Harrison. It's fully fucking sick. Is that the way you want it.
The Price is Reich!