Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

#Illridewithyou: Celebrities & Retarded Twitter Users Support Muslim Community

Started by Uncle88, Mon 15 Dec 2014

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle88

Radio hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson are behind the movement

#I'llridewithyou: Celebrities and tens of thousands of everyday Twitter users take to social media to show support for Muslim community

Australians have flocked to social media to show solidarity with the Muslim community in the wake of the Martin Place hostage crisis #illridewithyou has had 112,000 mentions across Twitter and Facebook The campaign offers members of the Islamic faith lifts to work or protection if they feel frightened to wear their religious clothing while catching public transport Media personalities such as Harry Kewell, Kyle and Jackie O, and Daniel McPherson have all shown their support for the movement South Australian Premier Jay Wetherwill and Opposition leader Bill Shorten, as well as ASIO have joined the campaign

Twelve hours after the Lindt Cafe hostage crisis in Sydney began to unfold, Australians have flooded social media with sentiments of solidarity and support of Muslims in the community. Twitter user Sir Tessa began what has become a worldwide phenomenon, offering to sit next to members of the Islamic faith on transport if they were frightened to be seen in public wearing religious clothing. The 'I'll ride with you' hashtag has garnered over 112,000 mentions across social media, with people all over the world jumping on board the movement in an effort to turn the terrifying events of Monday into something positive.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2874431/I-llridewithyou-Celebrities-tens-thousands-everyday-Twitter-users-social-media-support-Muslim-community.html

Rev.Cambeul

Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson, for your crime of being behind the #Illridewithyou movement, come the #DayOfTheRope, #YoullHangTogether.

Here we have an event where people have died at the hands of a filthy mud invader from the Third World that has been given everything he could ever have dreamt about; and all the average Australian wants to do is to run out and hug a Muslim. All I can say Australia, is that you've proved to me that you are a soft, suicidal target undeserving of survival as a nation. However, to those whom have woken up to the realities of Marxist oppression, the Aboriginal, African, Muslim and Asian violence, and manipulation of Jewish supremacism, to those have begun or are yet to begin to fight, we of the CHURCH OF CREATIVITY stand with you. As for the rest of you, you have the choice, join with us in our fight to save our people, or stay the hell out of our way. You are either for the White Race, or you are against it; there is no room for in-betweeners hedging their bets based on celebrity based social fads and cowardice!

Whether we like it or not, a BLOODY RACIAL WAR is coming. And along with that the day of retribution, the DAY OF THE ROPE for the Kyles and Jackie O's of this world. RAHOWA!

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Authorities are just scared there'll be a Cronulla riot styled backlash again. People in Sydney are fed up with the Arabs there!

Last time the Lebanese went "ape $hit" committing random acts of violence and vandalism and it cost the community big $$$$ all in all.

The Authorities know the Lebs are volatile and don't want to set them off and also they don't want to upset bloody Filthy Muslim Indonesia as they always try to humour them!

Yea the Aussies left in Sydney said they didn't like what the Lebs did to the volunteer life guard that day 10 years nearly ago..and they flared up for 2 days or what ever.. then went back to their beer, footy, nightclubs, cars and the beach and... at some Leb food provided by the leftist creeps who ALWAYS seem to be saying "Lebs make good food and they enrich us".

Now children we'll just ignore that nasty man , gather around in a circle and and hold hands and sing " We are the world " followed by "I am you are we are Australians " , then "John Lennon's Imagine".

...So get on out there and have some more beer, some more footy , some more celebrity hullabaloo and some multicultural food it enriches us!

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

If I was born overseas - as my parents were, I'd publicly burn my citizenship papers and demand to be repatriated back to Scotland. The cowardice of this non-nation disgusts me more than anyone could ever imagine. #AustraliaIsDeadToMe. WHITE PEOPLE AWAKE and SAVE THE WHITE RACE from these suicidal freaks!

@Cailen.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Somebody say :- "CREATIVITY STOREFRONT T-SHIRTS"? HAVE ONE ON THIS CLOWN that says "#Ill never ride with you F$%k face![/b]

The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

#ILLRIDEWITHYOU and Rape You

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=1511

Skaf - Sand Nigger responsible for the Sydney gang rapes.

Twitter Hashtag: #ILLRIDEWITHYOU

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

The typical Australian is a bloody moronic, delusional, narcissistic, socially compliant follower of fashion - and here's the proof:

How #illridewithyou began with Rachael Jacobs' experience on a Brisbane train

Rachael Jacobs | Brisbane Times | December 16, 2014

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/how-illridewithyou-began-with-rachael-jacobs-experience-on-a-brisbane-train-20141216-128205.html

Rachael Jacobs' simple offer to walk with a Muslim woman as they got off a Brisbane train on Monday sparked a social media campaign under the hashtag #illridewithyou. [more ...]

Picture Removed from Source
Brisbane's own darky, Rachael Jacobs' gesture sparked the #illridewithyou social media fad.
Need we explain the Hebrew origins of the names Rachael and Jacobs?

And the media personality that pushed the hashtag until other infamous non-celebrities took over was Tessa Kum. More from the always insightful Steve Sailor at http://www.unz.com/isteve/the-media-heroine-of-the-australian-counterbacklash-has-some-issues

Quote from: Tessa KumThursday, November 06, 2014

The Long Campaign Against Racism (Bogged)

This is our lives.

None of us can take a break from not being white. You, white person, with all your supposed good intentions, will never let us. Either because you're actively racist, racist but with too delicate an ego to ever do anything about your racism except cry about the mean PoC, or willing to remain silent and let us carry on without support.

You've already won. You won centuries ago when you left Europe and decided to crush the rest of the world. Conquer, colonise, crush. Centuries this has gone on. You have centuries of victory and triumph.

You've won again. You've succeeded in driving PoC from the scene. You succeeded in driving me and others from the internet. You've wrenched open schisms between PoC which will take years of hard work to heal, if they heal at all. We're diverse, we're not monolith. We're divided, and you will always ensure that remains so.

What does this do to a person? How does all this shape the heart that endures it?

From this I have learned about hate. Hate, like anger, is a poison for me, and so I've worked on myself hard to ensure I'm not attracted to the philosophies and perspectives of hate. But from this, from watching all of you, I am learning about hate.

My privilege is being born in and living in a western country with a decent income. My privilege is being ambiguous in my physicality; as it's not easy to identify which 'other' I am, most people are hesitant to voice what they know to be racist-ass opinions around me. The discrimination and bigotry I experience is largely unconscious and insidious, and in fact not grounded in hate at all. I'm fortunate. Very fortunate.

I don't feel hated as a WoC. Hate implies that the hater believes the target of their hate to have some sort of power or control. No.

As a WoC I feel cheap.

Not worth as much to you, white person, as your fellow white people.

I'm learning about hate because I am coming to hate you, white person. You have all the control, all the power, all the privilege, and there is nothing holding you accountable. I hate the double standards and hypocrisy you display, the rank dishonesty of your conduct. I hate that you can harm us, when we cannot harm you. I hate that you have actually impacted on careers, multiple and not even directly, with your hypocrisy. I hate that you're so dominant in the publishing industry there's very few venues I'd consider safe to even submit to now. I hate what you have done to PoC I don't know. I hate what you have done to PoC I do know. I hate what you have done to me, and I was not involved.

If you are into that sort of thing, you can read Tessa Kum's whole posting of about 9,000 words here.

Quote from: Tessa KumTo dismiss this as 'online drama' is an exercise of white privilege. To call for everyone to 'get back to work' is an exercise in white privilege. To 'stay out of it' is an exercise in white privilege. I'm repeating myself because for *'s sake this is repeating because the problem is not being addressed.

This is not online drama. This is our *ing lives. This racism, bullying, racism, discrimination, racism, solidarity for white women, racism is every *ing day. We're not making a fuss because someone got our coffee order wrong, we're speaking up against you the oppressor doing oppressive *. Again. And again. And again. Because you, the privileged, the oppressing, the shining white right, aren't listening. You've no idea how to walk the walk, and the last couple of weeks have revealed that most of you are far *ter at talking the talk than you imagine.

{SNIP}

I am not angry because I am struggling with mental illness.

I'm struggling with my mental illness because I am angry.

Having one does not invalidate the other. It is neither rhetoric nor melodrama to state that you, white person, are *ing with my depression. I hate you for that too.

http://www.unz.com/isteve

Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

;D*LOL*!!!! ;D
Seriously the Funniest shirt I have seen in ages! Be a good one to go and buy and next time the lefties are handing out Leb Food and taboulie and all that stuff .. or the next time an "anti violence against women day" demonstration shows up!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

So Rev Cambeul I was thinking perhaps we could join this  site
http://t.co/JHz5mGxvZJ and lure some of these Muslims into our web.. and just see who we catch in it?

Emma Trumble @thisanthat99 2 days ago
If anyone is catching the train from Seaford to Adelaide tomorrow, I will ride with you! #illridewithyou

Grace Frick @Frickwit 2 days ago
Very sad day. Thoughts & prayers with those in Syd. Let's spread love, not hate. #Adelaide Any bus/train/tram, #illridewithyou, just DM me.

Becc Bates @becc_b 3 days ago
#illridewithyou Adelaide-Outer Harbour train line regular if needed x

Rose Michael @RoseLMichael 3 days ago
If you're catching the 10.06 train from Gawler into Adelaide/get on at any stop along the way, #illridewithyou if you'd like some company.

Angela Wazowski @ErenBagel 3 days ago
if anyone in Noarlunga doesn't want to travel alone ill be taking the Noarlunga train to Adelaide tomorrow at12:30-1 #illridewithyou

heartbreak kid @ann_nguyen16 3 days ago
#illridewithyou for real tho if u need to get on a train or whatever give me a tweet (adelaide)

Jake @JakeT004 3 days ago
If anyone takes the Seaford to Adelaide train and doesn't feel safe @ me and #illridewithyou :) @AdelaideMetroSA #seafordline #adelaide

Erik Rasmussen @eriklrasmussen 3 days ago
#illridewithyou Seaford train into Adelaide and back to Seaford. 7:30, 4:50. Just send me a message.

Ashleigh Ridgway @AshleighRidgway 3 days ago
7:42 Belair train, Torrens Park to Adelaide #illridewithyou

Lauren Durdin @LaurenDurdin1 3 days ago
Anyone travelling Thursday on the #adelaide - gawler train line, contact me #illridewithyou

Susan Steel @1075rosebud 3 days ago
On train from Ethelton or Woodville to Adelaide #illridewithyou. Shopping in Port Adelaide #illbethere.

kristee @kristeehudson 3 days ago
Anyone on Adelaide Seacliff line train in the morning and you don't feel safe #illridewithyou

Danielle Elston @DeeofAdelaide 3 days ago
On the train from Peterhead to the CBD in Adelaide tomorrow morning. #illridewithyou

Jackie Watts @Blissin21 3 days ago
On the train to adelaide tomorrow, #illridewithyou

Brendan W @BrendanW2 3 days ago
Anybody who is afraid to wear religious attire on the Adelaide train from Belair to the city tomorrow morning, #illridewithyou

Sara Bradshaw @SBAdelaide 3 days ago
8am Brighton to Adelaide train tomorrow (Seaforth line) #illridewithyou

Ethan Schmitt @ethancraig_ 3 days ago
In #Adelaide catching the Gawler train, 230, 232, 235, 239, wearing religious attire and don't feel safe? #illridewithyou

The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

I do have some ideas on how to deal with those kind.

Fortunately they are dumb and all it takes is something simple to break their naïve little hearts ... Make sure to bring your boot polish with you next time you visit Adelaide. ;)

Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/national/vic-woman-abused-after-sydney-siege/story-fnjbnvyj-1227159616008

A WOMAN in Islamic dress has been verbally abused on a Melbourne train as Muslims in Sydney also report being vilified in the wake of the deadly cafe siege. 

THE incident on the Upfield line took place after a 44-year-old Fawkner woman boarded the city-bound train at Merlynston station on Tuesday morning.

Police say a man who boarded at the same time went on to abuse the woman, leading her to call triple-zero.

It has been reported that other passengers told the man to leave the woman alone.

A 40-year-old Merlynston man was spoken to by police and released pending further inquiries.

Other passengers took to Twitter, with BaronessClash writing: "Loop train at North Melb delayed by  racist scumbag  RACIAL REALIST abuse of woman in chador.

"Proud of the many Upfield/Craigieburn commuters PC LEMMING, ZOGBOTS who stood up."

Since Monday's fatal siege in Sydney, thousands of people have been showing support to the Muslim community due to fears of a backlash.

The hashtag #Illridewithyou has been trending on Twitter as people volunteered to accompany Muslims on their route to work. :P ::)

However, others have chosen to ignore the message, with reports of abuse in Sydney.
Victoria Police are seeking witnesses to the incident in Melbourne.

SHOULD BE GIVEN A MEDAL FOR COMMUNITY SERVICE!

The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

;D nice work there rev. some stickers made with some of these images would go down nicely, throw them up on public transport?

The Price is Reich!