Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Scottish Councils' Open Arms to the Muds Means Homeless Whites

Started by CallumMacRaebourne, Mon 24 Nov 2014

Previous topic - Next topic

CallumMacRaebourne

So during these past few months a close relative of mine has become homeless, as much as the family would like to open our pockets and help, sadly with the festive period coming up a lot of us are finding ourselves short and unable to help out,

The relative of mine was made homeless late September and the local council has a policy in which it is obliged to provide a roof over your head if you are homeless! After passing all the checks and proving they were officially "made" homless and they didn't choose to be homeless, (give me someone who decided it's a good time to live on the street) they placed my relative in a B&B for the time being, that was two months ago, during my relatives few months there he happened to tell me he bumped into another couple who were white, scottish born and bred and also homeless, around the same age of 23.

This couple have been in this B&B since the beggining of the year and have encountered several problems with their local council regarding their current housing and financial situation, upon hearing this I decided I ought to visit my relative and invite the couple he is sharing the b&b with out for dinner (my treat) I took this as a moment to interview them, the woman of the couple she was only 18, she worked locally in a care home and he was still job searching as he had to leave his last employment due to the expensive travel costs, after speaking to them for a while they eventually opened up and told me that the local councils had in fact offered them a temporary house, the problem was that this temporary house was 30 miles outside of the city, neither of them have a current driving lisence and they told me that the public bus service did not start until 9am, the woman of the couple begins her work at 8am.

Shocked at what I was hearing I had to ask them to repeat what they had just told me to clarify it, they then began to tell me that they contacted a local councillor who had been voted in by the locals, the councillor was appalled and decided to take matters into their own hands and visit the local council office, but according to the accommodation officer her job was to "provide a roof over their head" and according to the accommodation officer that is exactly what she had done, they showed me an email for this accommodation officer that went on to explain that if they refused this temporay accommodation, it would count as an act of refusal towards their application for a permanent house and they'd be told to leave the b&b and they would then have to brave the scottish sub zero streets during a harsh winter, obviously like any normal human being they felt obliged to take the temporary propert despite its location, lack of public transport and the fact it didn't even accommodate a nearby shop for their food shopping.

Yet we have muds and niggers crossing the border everyday and being given the better houses, better locations, living on our taxes whilst they breed like rabbits and most of all, they are being put before us, the native whites! Treated like the dirt and scum in our homeland it sickened me to see this happen so I have came up with a slight solution.

The woman of that couple was also forced to leave her job due to travel costs but the council still expect them to pay a working persons rent. Struggling to make ends meet they were left with very little money for bare needs such as food, electricity and gas! I came up with the idea of buying small but essential luxuries (bacon, condensed milk, soap, toothpaste, cereal, biscuits and so forth) placed it in a cardboard box, sealed with a creativity sticker, with general info about the church they couldn't have been more thankful! They admired how the church was all about whites! What we stood for, if was from here I got the idea of producing more of these basic need boxes that could be provided to the homeless and needy, decorated in a creativity theme it would surely win the hearts and minds of some whites.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Well, I do know there are a lot of vacant houses around in the UK. So many Aussie travellers I spoke to squatted these places as the laws in the UK are favourable to Squatters.
Alot of people I spoke to said it was the only way they could save money.
So many houses owned by the bank seemed to be boarded up.

I went to one squat in London and the occupants managed to get the electricity on.You pay the power bills or you be prosecuted.

Over living on the street I'd take squatting anyday!On the same token "beggers can't be choosers"

You are right in saying it is frustrating when foreigners come and get everything but you get nothing... happens in every western nation where the UN has it's tenticles! I live 1/2 a world away and I swear we have the same issues

I never did the squatting  but the squatters gave me some tips.

*stick a bit of paper in the door and see if it stays put.
*examine the mail box to see if mail has been building up.
*see if the bins have been taken out.
*go with a bunch of friends at night and change the locks
and remove any boarding.
*go to the library and find the law on squatting, get the section on squatters rights and put it on the front door if anyone comes.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

CallumMacRaebourne

Squatting is not an option in Scotland. If you are caught trying to get into someone else's property or living there without permission, you could end up facing criminal and civil action.

The owner or lawful occupier of the property you're squatting in has the right to eject you from the premises without giving you any notice or applying to the court for an eviction order. However, in evicting you, they cannot do anything that would break the law, for example use violence against you. You can also face a fine and even imprisonment if you are caught squatting.

http://scotland.shelter.org.uk/get_advice/advice_topics/finding_a_place_to_live/squatting

Unfortunately the law is different here in scotland than across the border

Br.IanVonTurpie

So you are saying England's laws are easier for Squatters.. and if you try pulling Squatting in Scotland you can be Gaoled? Perhaps the laws have changed in the 14 years I was in the UK? Back then it was a pain in the arse for the owner to throw you out and he'd have to mount a court challenge.

Well just make sure you are going to squat short term, Find a place that has been boarded up for ages with few neighbours, keep quiet and move to another later.

Try to find a place that is owned by the bank and long term un-occupied.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

CallumMacRaebourne

It is indeed! That's one power Westminster allowed the Scottish government to dictate, however it's not me that's required to squat! My relative is still held up in a B&B for the time being! And I don't think he's in the situation where he and his partner would be required to squat!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top