Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

White Guilt TV Show: "Racist White People" Hate Aborigines

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 18 Nov 2014

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/first-contact-six-australians-experience-aboriginal-australia-with-eyeopening-results/story-e6frfmyi-1227126803811?sv=c127a9c1745488af20728b329c3c823a

TRENT Giles admitted he had some pretty strong opinions when it came to Aboriginal people. 

His fellow First Contact participant Sandy reckoned they're a bunch of drunks who party a lot and don't work very hard.

"If you think that's racist, I don't f***ing care," she said.

She also thinks how they party is dirty and we give them houses to "burn them down."

Bo-dene thinks Aboriginals get a free ride.

But the trio, along with three other First Contact participants, were forced to question everything they know in the eye-opening and confronting SBS documentary which goes to air tonight.

First Contact, hosted and led by veteran journalist Ray Martin has been described as provocative with a few surprises along the way, including one contestant who actually does leave the show.

All six participants were taken on a journey which tested them to their limits, emotionally and physically, forcing them to confront their own stereotypes and prejudices.

Martin warns them it will not be an easy journey.

For law enforcement officer Trent, the truth was even more shocking than he ever imagined.

The 28-year-old found himself stripsearched and incarcerated in a prison full of indigenous inmates during the four-week filming.

You can see some footage on the original link. Ray Martin is 1/8th Abbo he's the host. Damn white guilt show!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Rev.Cambeul

Fortunately the majority of comments there are by people who don't believe the bullshit put out by Ray Martin and SBS - courtesy of the Australian tax payer. As a few comments on that article said, why don't they try the same thing with the wonderful Indigenous community at Redfern, Dubbo or at Kempsey http://creativitynsw.com If the guilt ridden Whites went to either of those areas, I'd be willing to bet a shiny new dollar that they wouldn't last 24 hours without having the shit kicked out of them.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

I just can't believe how many people refuse to believe that RACE IS REAL! and secondly RACE MATTERS!. Race matters to every non-White so-called minority on this planet - but only White people who know that race matters are racists.

The Abbos are a degenerate race of cavemen who havn't evolved properly yet and they still think they should be given a truck load of benefits to make them more "advantaged".

The media tried to get some white "racists" togeather to see how the apes live in their squalor and then make it look like they are "racist" for being un-accepting of their caveman culture!? Also un-accepting of the welfare system these coons consume from good, hardworking people!

Why are the coons so addicted to crime? Why didn't they ever invent the wheel or the bow and arrow when every other indigenous culture had it? Why does the Northern Territory have the highest :- murder rate, suicide rate and domestic violence rate per capita in Australia? Why are 85% of the gaol inmates Abbos?

So IS RACE REAL?...DOES IT MATTER?
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/video/id-oycXhzcTo5u0ZXidIA50DZ4hmJhUQfaQ/Karl-Stefanovic-White-people-are-pretty-bland-

Wanker, Carl Stefanovich TV host says: "white people are bland" and also have no idea how it is to be an abbo so we should butt out and quit trying to run things.

What a dumb prick! so he thinks they are smart enough to run things themselves? Couldn't organise a screw in a whore house!
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Ray Martin, that oxygen thieving piece of crap that should be shot is back at it with his games of guilt ...

According Martin and his guilt-trippers, if you are confronted by any Abo and you refuse to immediately get on your WHITE knees and beg for forgiveness, then YOU ARE RACIST! It's not Aboriginal Australia's fault that the Indigenous people will spit on you, mug you and bash and murder you for fun ... THAT'S WHITEY'S FAULT!

BTW, You are paying for Martin to insult you. The money for ABC and SBS propaganda like this may come from the government, but it is you, the TAXPAYER that ultimately pays. Ask yourself the question: How many millions were spent on this trash? And how many millions more is wasted ... all to get you to feel guilty for something you have absolutely no control over?

MSM Headline: First Contact 2016 on SBS: The TV moment that will shock Australia

29 November 2016

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/first-contact-2016-on-sbs-the-tv-moment-that-will-shock-australia/news-story/01c451076a482be80010fda2836f166a

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/first-contact-2016-on-sbs-tensions-flare-on-journey-into-aboriginal-australia/news-story/417f2c8ab35a57655b52b4323b85dbcd

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/11/29/15/54/oldfield-and-aboriginal-elder-clash-in-sbs-documentary

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/first-contact-review-thank-god-for-david-oldfield-20161115-gspkr0.html

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/first-contact-filled-with-confronting-scenes-of-communities-devastated-by-alcohol-abuse-and-suicide/news-story/2eed34e84e962aed21101a2610bebf1f

Former Liberal staffer David Oldfield along with other fools in black-face to impress the locals.
In this case, it's deemed racist to not blacken up ...
But try it in the city; Your black brothers will murder you on site.

Quote from: Abo Elder vs David Oldfield via MSMThe Aboriginal elder says: "You know this country is so racist."

He goes on to say the constitution itself is racist as it doesn't recognise Aboriginal people to which Oldfield replies it doesn't recognise any culture or people.

Other participants join the debate but not before Oldfield offers to leave his land.

Quote from: Renae Ayris via MSMFormer Miss Australia, Renae Ayris admits she has strong views when it comes to Aboriginal culture.

Ayris, who grew up in Perth, reveals her only contact with Aboriginal people had been far from positive after being abused and spat on.

From SMH
Former Miss Universe Australia Renae Ayris comes from a place of fear, having been harassed by drunken blackfellas in Perth. She ends with her concerns not allayed entirely, but with a knowledge of the circumstances that may contribute to such behaviour.

The standard moral is the usual Whitey must always forgive incorrectly perceived racism and remember that ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE RACIST. There is no such thing as bad behaviour in the Indigenous community ... whatever opinion you may have, it remains all Whitey's fault.

Quote from: Nicki Wendt via MSM"I don't connect to that it's their land and we've taken it from them," she said at the start of filming.

"It happened a long time ago, we need to move on."

Then there was (sic) these comments.

"All I know is if I'm in a mall and there's 30 black men and me, I'm frightened."

"If pushed I would have to say I've had racist thoughts about Aboriginal people, I don't hate them, I don't love them but maybe I don't care or think enough about them."

They are comments she regrets.

"I am worried someone will hear those comments and will get hurt by them," she said.  :'(

But whatever her views were then and now, they pale in comparison to Oldfield who called Aboriginality unnecessary and "not in the best interests of Aboriginal people".

He also said the Stolen Generation should be called the rescued generation.

"If they hadn't been removed they wouldn't have survived into adulthood to complain about being stolen," he said during the filming of the show.

If these bastards ever come begging to me, I'll be telling them where to get off ... and just to be sure they understand, it'll be a place that begins with an F. Cultural suicide is for the weak of will. I will not be forcefully assimilated because of faux guilt into whatever foreign imposed muck of a degenerate, suicidal culture that Australia intends to become.

Ray Martin's daughter is pissed off because White Australia didn't react as expected

Admitting that it's all pro Abo propaganda, she claims that we're supposed to want to kick the TV set in when watching David Oldfield and be left in tears crying about poor Abos living in their own filth. As usual, it's apparently all the fault of us racist White Australians.

@Cailen.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/first-contact-filled-with-confronting-scenes-of-communities-devastated-by-alcohol-abuse-and-suicide/news-story/2eed34e84e962aed21101a2610bebf1f

SBS said that the second season of First Contact would be confronting and they weren't kidding.

Six celebrities — talent judge Ian 'Dicko Dickson', ex One Nation politician David Oldfield, singer Natalie Imbruglia, comedian Tom Ballard, actor Nicki Wendt and former Miss Universe Australia Renae Ayris — spent 28 days visiting remote Aboriginal communities.

In tonight's first episode, the celebrities went to Kununurra, in the Kimberley, West Australia and then to the tiny community of Bawaka in the Northern Territory.

Here are some of the most shocking moments.

1. Ray Martin Doles Out the Facts

Martin told the celebrities that an Aboriginal woman is 35 times more likely to experience domestic violence than a non-Aboriginal woman. An indigenous person is three times more likely to commit suicide than you (celebrities). The core of the problem is poverty, booze and depression.

2. Natalie Imbruglia Admits To Never Speaking to an Aboriginal person

The London and Los Angeles-based singer songwriter said "I haven't had a conversation with an Aboriginal person. I could count on one hand the number I've seen in the distance on the street."

3. David Oldfield says Aboriginal Australia Should Die Out

The views of the former One Nation politician were always going to be controversial but we didn't know how extreme until now. "Frankly it (Aboriginal Australia) should have died out like the stone age," Oldfield says early on. "Aboriginality is just unnecessary. It's not really in the best interests of Aboriginal people. It's not good for Aborigines to remain Aborigines. You just naturally let it die out."

In the past, Dickson has admitted to battling the booze but that only seems to have hardened his stance to alcohol problems in some Aboriginal communities.

"If I can do it (stop drinking) anyone can do it," Dickson says. "Get off your arse and do something if you want to escape your plight."

5. Nicki Wendt Admits She Has Had Racist Thoughts About Aboriginal People

"I don't hate them, I don't love them, but maybe I don't care or think enough about them," Wendt admits.

"I don't connect to that 'it's their land and we've taken it from them'," Wendt also says. "That was a long time ago. We need to move on."

Even more provocative is this statement: "All I know is that if I'm in a mall and there are 30 black guys and me, I'm frightened."

Later Wendt says: "I floss and brush twice a day without fail. Our hair's going to be different. We're going to smell different.

6. Tom Ballard Goes on Sobering-Up Shelter Patrol

In Kununurra, Ballard joins the local patrol service to pick up the drunk and vulnerable and take them to the town's sobering up shelter. During patrol, Ballard sees a local man, Wayne, passed out in a park. When the patrol team tries to shake Wayne awake and he doesn't react, Ballard gets emotional, suspecting the worst. "I thought maybe he was dead," Ballard says.

7. Nicki Wendt is Shell-shocked

Shelter Carer Elaine Johnson tells a dumbstruck Wendt that she lost her mum and dad to alcohol and that her 24-year-old daughter committed suicide earlier this year. Five days later her nephew hung himself and then her brother passed away in his sleep. "You can work here with all of that loss in your life in such a short time and yet you dedicate your time to looking after other people," Wendt says admiringly. "That is one of the most resilient people I've ever met in my life."

8. Celebrities Hear Harrowing Tales of Suicide

Jennifer Wilson is part of a support group for people affected by suicide. Wilson tells the celebrities about the plague of suicide affecting communities. The vast majority are men under the age of 30. The youngest family member of Wilson's family to take his life was 11 years old. A young man tells of trying to hang himself.

9. Renae Ayris Admits She is Scared of Aboriginal People

Ayris, who grew up in Perth, says "one time I was spat on and another time someone came up and just completely abused me. It is unforgettable." Ayris also admitted she didn't know what the Dreamtime is.
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

David Oldfield slams SBS series First Contact as a 'propaganda exercise'

News.com.au (Australia) | 30 November 2016

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/david-oldfield-slams-sbs-series-first-contact-as-a-propaganda-exercise/news-story/d5bf11f9cd0cc9837012ed4f3b2f5928

Extract: STAND-UP fights with Ray Martin, tears in the backyard and human faeces on the floor.

These are just a few of the things David Oldfield claimed were cut from SBS series First Contact, a program he called "a propaganda exercise in shame and guilt."

The former One Nation politician said he has been a victim of selective editing, claiming the program would cut away from his sustained arguments to favour the views of the five other celebrities on the show.

"I went in knowing I was going to be the only person to question anything or be critical in any way," Oldfield said of the series which saw him on Wednesday night question the validity of the Stolen Generation's claims and the culpability indigenous communities hold for their own living conditions.

"I knew that (SBS) needed me, they went to great lengths to get me to do the show.

"And the reason they needed me was evident — I was the only person that was going to provide any balance at all. What balance is there when there is only one voice?"

Martin and celebrities involved in the series have accused Oldfield of not having learnt anything during the 28 days spent filming the show.

But, said Oldfield, the same accusation can be levied at fellow participant Tom Ballard, with whom he had a combative relationship on the series.

"I said, 'Tom, can you hear yourself?'," Oldfield said.

"You haven't changed (your opinion) so have you not learnt anything? And is your idea of learning me changing to a point of agreeing with you?"

For Oldfield, a father of two young boys, what cut deepest for him during taping was the plight of the children in the communities they visited.

In addition to the absence of fathers in the majority of the children's lives, he was also distressed by their living conditions and lack of future employment prospects.

"These kids live in deplorable conditions and the adults around them can't even pick up their own rubbish," he said, adding that the other five celebrities reported finding human faeces on the floor in the bathroom.

"Aboriginal people just drop stuff, they don't pick up."

Mark Twain.

WhitePower23

The abo's, they are violent drunken apes who sponge of the White mans purse.

The blacks are even to lazy to get a job as a shoe shine..... :-\

Now the government gives them jobs without having to be qualified for the position for which they are going, a clause in the law says that being aboriginal qualifies them automatically for a job, namely related to drug & alcohol counselling positions, I guess the abo's have plenty of life experience with the bottle and the bong fair to say they pass that knowledge on to their little offspring chimps.

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/lifestyle/opinion-why-like-new-zealand-arent-we-more-proud-of-our-indigenous-people/news-story/1577aa835aaeb7894c0f71bb7703a00d

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/opinion-why-like-new-zealand-arent-we-more-proud-of-our-indigenous-people/news-story/1577aa835aaeb7894c0f71bb7703a00d

"JUST the way they walk around in Darwin. It's different. There's something about it. They're blacker up there."

That's just one of the many responses I've heard in Sydney and Brisbane from non-Aboriginal people about indigenous Australians as they learned I had spent more than five years working as a journalist in Darwin and throughout the Northern Territory.

The mere mention of the Top End to those from outside the NT seemed to open an invisible door in which many unprompted racist comments about Aboriginal Australians were spewed through.

These comments were not made based on experience or encounters with First Nation people.

They were based on unfounded fears and assumptions and made despite a lack of exposure and in most cases, no real life exposure at all.

They became so common upon my return to Sydney 15 months ago that I started documenting them.

If I, as a non-Aboriginal, had witnessed such extreme and regular prejudice towards indigenous Australians in just one year, what must those who identify as indigenous be subjected to daily and over a lifetime?

I have covered many stories about racism for news publications over the years. One incident that sticks out in my mind was about an Aboriginal elder who had been performing at a traditional ceremony for a deceased loved one. He called several taxis to take him home when he was done. One after one, the taxis would pull up, see him, and take off before he could get near. The taxi company told me it was "because he was wearing traditional face paint".

In the end, the man's non-Aboriginal friend had to hail a taxi, on his behalf. Famed singer Gurrumul, who has performed for the queen and on stage with the likes of Stevie Wonder, had the same problem when he tried to get a taxi home after performing with Missy Higgins in Melbourne. The taxis would come, see him, and drive away.

It was unsettling to repeatedly hear so many first hand accounts of racial profiling from some of the most peaceful, generous, talented, wise and lovely people I have ever met.

But to realise the perpetrators weren't just a handful of disgruntled taxi drivers or shop owners and that they were seemingly everywhere, was perhaps the most shocking revelation of all.

"I went to Darwin but the problems with Aboriginals are everywhere," one man in a senior professional job recently said to me.

"They're not like the ones in Redfern. It's really bad. Same as in Western Australia. They were scary. I didn't know what to think of them."

I asked the man if his views were formed on a particular experience. Had he had a particular scary encounter with an Aboriginal person that had led him to fear an entire race?

"No," he said.

Another woman told me: "I'm worried because there's apparently a lot of Aboriginals (in the town we're going to). My family doesn't like them. I've never met one. I don't know anything about them."

On another occasion, a quietly spoken, professional man said to me: "Education is the key to getting them all off the dole. The problem is they just don't want what the government is offering them. They have to want it."

These were not trolls trying to incite hate from behind a keyboard. They were university educated, professional people who were speaking honestly and without inhibition. They were mothers, fathers, seasoned travellers, progressive millennials and people who were otherwise kind, intelligent, understanding, informed and open-minded.

None of them thought they were racist and all were offended at the implication their comments were, at best, unintentionally derogatory.

"Your Aboriginals are so black up there," one such woman in an executive role said to me.

"I went to Darwin once and just noticed all the Aboriginal homeless people. I was just shocked by how they were everywhere."

Do the white homeless people in Sydney shock you, I asked?

"I haven't really paid much attention to that," she replied.

On another occasion, a PhD student told me she had just returned from attending a wedding in Darwin.

"There are a lot of black people in Darwin. I don't think I'll go back here again," she said.

Did you have a bad encounter while there? I asked.

"No," she said.

One of her friends declined an invitation in the first place because she was "too scared to go to Darwin because of all the Aboriginals".

But the problem is so much deeper and ingrained than a few derogatory comments behind closed doors. What these attitudes showed me was that many Australians, no matter how down to earth or intelligent they might seem, quite simply don't understand or appreciate Aboriginal Australians, their culture or history.

Yes, there are Aboriginal communities that have problems with alcohol and violence.

But I've seen more white people drunk or drugged out on the streets in broad daylight in my first year back in Sydney than I ever saw Aboriginal people drunk in the parks of Darwin or remote communities.

This is not to undermine any violence or abuse that has happened or exists now. There are undoubtedly problems in some Aboriginal communities, as there are in non-Aboriginal communities, towns and cities. But it's important to highlight that violence, alcohol abuse and domestic violence are not Aboriginal problems. They are Australian problems.

And in the same those social issues don't define non-Aboriginal people or Australia as a whole, they also shouldn't define Aboriginal Australia.

What I saw during my years in the NT was a beautiful culture, that embraced family, music, storytelling, dance, tradition, food and the environment. Everyday people, Aboriginal and non-Aborigines, working together in the likes of parliament, universities, schools, media organisations, fashion houses and in trade and government jobs.

Charismatic park rangers who burst with pride at showing tourists the land their ancestors roamed tens of thousands of years earlier. Elders who shared their Dreamtime stories, culture and traditions with anyone willing to listen, watch or learn.

Artists, musicians and so many types of people who brought something truly special to every place they visited and to those who encountered them. Children, smiling and laughing — everywhere.

Yet it seems there's a lack of visibility and acknowledgment of our indigenous population unless a few members are lying drunk in a park. How much of our nation perceives Aboriginal Australians is in stark contrast to the way New Zealand embraces its Maori people.

Why, like New Zealand, aren't we more proud of our indigenous people? Why aren't we boasting to the rest of the world about this magnificent culture that exists here in Australia and includes world class art, traditional dancing, music and so much more?

A culture where family is everything and ties to ancient ancestors are strong. Where are the pictures of our First Nation people in our international airports, tourism advertising campaigns and on the cover of mainstream magazines?

Why is it such a stretch to imagine an Aboriginal male or female being cast on a show like The Bachelor or Bachelorette? Isn't it impressive that we have young children in remote communities speaking several languages, their native tongue and English, fluently?

And that we live alongside members of the oldest living culture on earth? To hear Dreamtime stories from Aboriginal elders and watch them pass it onto their children is truly a magical experience.

There is a rich, wonderful culture that exists within Australia that many people don't seem to acknowledge, understand or even know about. Perhaps life simply hasn't led them to be exposed to that, as it did me and so many others. That's understandable. But it also makes their negative attitudes towards Aboriginal Australians even more unfair.

So why isn't Australia like NZ where people are proud of their indigenous people? Because what the boong is, is just a :- laZy, dirty, criminal, ape that basically is a talking chimp! That hasn't evolved from the Stone Age! People are tired of getting hassled for money and their animalistic ways!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

An extraordinary draft letter accusing Australians of a 'shameful act' in voting down an Indigenous Voice to Parliament has been leaked

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12657849/Read-leaked-letter-Yes-camp-accusing-Australians-committing-shameful-act-six-states-rejected-Voice.html

The draft letter blamed the Coalition, including Aboriginal senator Jacinta Nampijinpa Price and Warren Nyunggai Mundine for the loss, but praised Prime Minister Anthony Albanese.

Indigenous leaders have not yet agreed on the open letter's wording, though, which followed a 'week of silence' after the referendum was defeated in all six states last Saturday.

Some prominent Yes campaigners, such as Mick Gooda, the co-chairman of Queensland's Interim Truth and Treaty Body, objected to how the draft is phrased.

'The majority of Australians have committed a shameful act whether knowingly or not, and there is nothing positive to be interpreted from it,' the proposed letter said, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
The Price is Reich!