Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

White Guilt TV Show: "Racist White People" Hate Aborigines

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 18 Nov 2014

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/first-contact-six-australians-experience-aboriginal-australia-with-eyeopening-results/story-e6frfmyi-1227126803811?sv=c127a9c1745488af20728b329c3c823a

TRENT Giles admitted he had some pretty strong opinions when it came to Aboriginal people. 

His fellow First Contact participant Sandy reckoned they're a bunch of drunks who party a lot and don't work very hard.

"If you think that's racist, I don't f***ing care," she said.

She also thinks how they party is dirty and we give them houses to "burn them down."

Bo-dene thinks Aboriginals get a free ride.

But the trio, along with three other First Contact participants, were forced to question everything they know in the eye-opening and confronting SBS documentary which goes to air tonight.

First Contact, hosted and led by veteran journalist Ray Martin has been described as provocative with a few surprises along the way, including one contestant who actually does leave the show.

All six participants were taken on a journey which tested them to their limits, emotionally and physically, forcing them to confront their own stereotypes and prejudices.

Martin warns them it will not be an easy journey.

For law enforcement officer Trent, the truth was even more shocking than he ever imagined.

The 28-year-old found himself stripsearched and incarcerated in a prison full of indigenous inmates during the four-week filming.

You can see some footage on the original link. Ray Martin is 1/8th Abbo he's the host. Damn white guilt show!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Rev.Cambeul

Fortunately the majority of comments there are by people who don't believe the bullshit put out by Ray Martin and SBS - courtesy of the Australian tax payer. As a few comments on that article said, why don't they try the same thing with the wonderful Indigenous community at Redfern, Dubbo or at Kempsey http://creativitynsw.com If the guilt ridden Whites went to either of those areas, I'd be willing to bet a shiny new dollar that they wouldn't last 24 hours without having the shit kicked out of them.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

I just can't believe how many people refuse to believe that RACE IS REAL! and secondly RACE MATTERS!. Race matters to every non-White so-called minority on this planet - but only White people who know that race matters are racists.

The Abbos are a degenerate race of cavemen who havn't evolved properly yet and they still think they should be given a truck load of benefits to make them more "advantaged".

The media tried to get some white "racists" togeather to see how the apes live in their squalor and then make it look like they are "racist" for being un-accepting of their caveman culture!? Also un-accepting of the welfare system these coons consume from good, hardworking people!

Why are the coons so addicted to crime? Why didn't they ever invent the wheel or the bow and arrow when every other indigenous culture had it? Why does the Northern Territory have the highest :- murder rate, suicide rate and domestic violence rate per capita in Australia? Why are 85% of the gaol inmates Abbos?

So IS RACE REAL?...DOES IT MATTER?
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/video/id-oycXhzcTo5u0ZXidIA50DZ4hmJhUQfaQ/Karl-Stefanovic-White-people-are-pretty-bland-

Wanker, Carl Stefanovich TV host says: "white people are bland" and also have no idea how it is to be an abbo so we should butt out and quit trying to run things.

What a dumb prick! so he thinks they are smart enough to run things themselves? Couldn't organise a screw in a whore house!
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Ray Martin, that oxygen thieving piece of crap that should be shot is back at it with his games of guilt ...

According Martin and his guilt-trippers, if you are confronted by any Abo and you refuse to immediately get on your WHITE knees and beg for forgiveness, then YOU ARE RACIST! It's not Aboriginal Australia's fault that the Indigenous people will spit on you, mug you and bash and murder you for fun ... THAT'S WHITEY'S FAULT!

BTW, You are paying for Martin to insult you. The money for ABC and SBS propaganda like this may come from the government, but it is you, the TAXPAYER that ultimately pays. Ask yourself the question: How many millions were spent on this trash? And how many millions more is wasted ... all to get you to feel guilty for something you have absolutely no control over?

MSM Headline: First Contact 2016 on SBS: The TV moment that will shock Australia

29 November 2016

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/first-contact-2016-on-sbs-the-tv-moment-that-will-shock-australia/news-story/01c451076a482be80010fda2836f166a

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/first-contact-2016-on-sbs-tensions-flare-on-journey-into-aboriginal-australia/news-story/417f2c8ab35a57655b52b4323b85dbcd

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/11/29/15/54/oldfield-and-aboriginal-elder-clash-in-sbs-documentary

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/first-contact-review-thank-god-for-david-oldfield-20161115-gspkr0.html

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/first-contact-filled-with-confronting-scenes-of-communities-devastated-by-alcohol-abuse-and-suicide/news-story/2eed34e84e962aed21101a2610bebf1f

Former Liberal staffer David Oldfield along with other fools in black-face to impress the locals.
In this case, it's deemed racist to not blacken up ...
But try it in the city; Your black brothers will murder you on site.

Quote from: Abo Elder vs David Oldfield via MSMThe Aboriginal elder says: "You know this country is so racist."

He goes on to say the constitution itself is racist as it doesn't recognise Aboriginal people to which Oldfield replies it doesn't recognise any culture or people.

Other participants join the debate but not before Oldfield offers to leave his land.

Quote from: Renae Ayris via MSMFormer Miss Australia, Renae Ayris admits she has strong views when it comes to Aboriginal culture.

Ayris, who grew up in Perth, reveals her only contact with Aboriginal people had been far from positive after being abused and spat on.

From SMH
Former Miss Universe Australia Renae Ayris comes from a place of fear, having been harassed by drunken blackfellas in Perth. She ends with her concerns not allayed entirely, but with a knowledge of the circumstances that may contribute to such behaviour.

The standard moral is the usual Whitey must always forgive incorrectly perceived racism and remember that ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE RACIST. There is no such thing as bad behaviour in the Indigenous community ... whatever opinion you may have, it remains all Whitey's fault.

Quote from: Nicki Wendt via MSM"I don't connect to that it's their land and we've taken it from them," she said at the start of filming.

"It happened a long time ago, we need to move on."

Then there was (sic) these comments.

"All I know is if I'm in a mall and there's 30 black men and me, I'm frightened."

"If pushed I would have to say I've had racist thoughts about Aboriginal people, I don't hate them, I don't love them but maybe I don't care or think enough about them."

They are comments she regrets.

"I am worried someone will hear those comments and will get hurt by them," she said.  :'(

But whatever her views were then and now, they pale in comparison to Oldfield who called Aboriginality unnecessary and "not in the best interests of Aboriginal people".

He also said the Stolen Generation should be called the rescued generation.

"If they hadn't been removed they wouldn't have survived into adulthood to complain about being stolen," he said during the filming of the show.

If these bastards ever come begging to me, I'll be telling them where to get off ... and just to be sure they understand, it'll be a place that begins with an F. Cultural suicide is for the weak of will. I will not be forcefully assimilated because of faux guilt into whatever foreign imposed muck of a degenerate, suicidal culture that Australia intends to become.

Ray Martin's daughter is pissed off because White Australia didn't react as expected

Admitting that it's all pro Abo propaganda, she claims that we're supposed to want to kick the TV set in when watching David Oldfield and be left in tears crying about poor Abos living in their own filth. As usual, it's apparently all the fault of us racist White Australians.

@Cailen.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.