Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

You’re from India mate. You’re not even f***ing white.“You’re boat people.”

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sun 06 Jul 2014

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/darwin-bouncer-filmed-launching-racist-attack-at-new-aussie-citizen/story-fnk0b1zt-1226979028876

A MAN who was called a "f***ing Indian" and told he wasn't Australian because he was "not white" has said his patriotism has been hurt. 

The incident in which Waqas Haider was racially abused by a strip-club bouncer was caught on video.

His friend filmed the incident outside the site of the former Honey Pot Club on Darwin's Mitchell St in February.

The video is so full of expletives much of it has been censored, but in the raw footage the bouncer can be heard throughout the video taunting the man.

"You're a f***ing Indian mate. Have a respect for our country," he can be heard to say.

"Speak English.

"It's our country. Australia mate. White people."

Mr Haider was born in Pakistan, not India, grew up in the United Arab Emirates, and became an Australian citizen in 2013.
The argument allegedly started when 28-year-old Mr Haider complained about balloons allegedly put on the road by the bouncer, saying they could cause an accident.

Mr Haider had been guiding his friend around the city when the incident happened.

"I told him proudly that in this country you can walk through the roads independently with respect and dignity," he told the Sunday Territorian.

"I told him that everyone was equal here."

In the video, Mr Haider can be heard saying to the bouncer: "I'm f***ing Australian".

But the bouncer can be heard to say: "You're not white.

"Mate you're from f***ing India. You're from India mate. You're not even f***ing white.

"You're boat people."

The argument got heated, and Mr Haider accused the bouncer of being a "f***ing racist", to which the bouncer can be heard to say: "That's right, we're all f***ing racists."

"Go complain to the f***ing government, they'll kick you out".

A voice is heard to say: "Shut up you f***ing gook."

Mr Haider said his "patriotism is absolutely hurt".

"I sang (the Australian) anthem with full excitement and elation on the day when I was told by the Mayor that I am the Australian citizen and have equal rights as other Australians do. In fact, he proclaimed that 'Now you are one of us'," he told the Sunday Territorian.

"I believed in what he said and took Australia as my country. The country you want to spend the rest of your life, the country where you want to contribute the country where you want to raise your children and adapt its culture and represent it proudly in front of the rest of the world.'

Mr Haider has released the video because he said he has failed to get any satisfaction from other avenues that such an incident will never happen again.

"I do not have money to afford federal court's lawyer's fee. Does it mean I can be berated and humiliated anywhere due to my race?" he said.

"What measures do we have to avoid this situation again?

"If they said: 'we apologise, we'll train the security guard, it won't happen again' — that's fine."

Honey Pot management was called for comment but did not respond. But in a response to the UN Human Rights Commission, the manager said security were unable to recall the alleged incident.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

.. and another poor non white person gets bullies by a white person!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/three-men-pose-as-australian-federal-police-officers-in-racial-attack-at-athol-park/story-fni6uo1m-1227074321058

THREE men posing as Australian Federal Police forced a man who was driving at Athol Park last week to pull over in a racially motivated attack, it can be revealed. 

SA Police have launched a second appeal for public assistance over the attack, which occurred about 8.50pm last Thursday, September 25.

"While there are a number of sensitivities still surrounding this ongoing investigation which appears to have racial overtones, SA Police are now able to release further information and make another appeal for public assistance," police said in a statement.

The victim was driving on Millicent St, Athol Park, when the three men posing as AFP officers forced him to pull over.

Two of the men forced the victim out of his car and stole a laptop and mobile phone.

They also damaged his car and wrote offensive words on the bonnet.

Police said the victim was not injured but was "subject to abuse because of his ethnicity and religious beliefs".

The victim drove away and contacted police.

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/man-wins-case-in-federal-court-after-being-racially-abused-outside-darwin-strip-club/story-fnk0b1zt-1227213183499

A MAN who was racially abused by a Darwin strip club bouncer has won his case in the Federal Court after he was repeatedly palmed off by Northern Territory authorities. 

Waqas Haider was collecting balloons which had blown across the road when he was verbally abused and physically assaulted by the bouncer outside the Mitchell St club in February last year.

In the Federal Court on Friday, Justice Mansfield ruled the bouncer committed unlawful discrimination against Mr Haider "by using language which was reasonably likely in the circumstances to offend, insult and intimidate him due to ethnic origin."

Justice Mansfield ordered the bouncer's employer, the Honey Pot strip club, to pay $9000 in compensation for the loss and damage Mr Haider suffered.

Mr Haider told the NT News he was humiliated at the time of the incident, which was captured on camera by his friend.

The bouncer can be heard throughout taunting the man.

"You're a f***ing Indian, mate. Have a respect for our country," he said. "Speak English. It's our country. Australia, mate. White people."

"You're boat people."

Mr Haider accused the bouncer of being a 'f***ing racist", to which the bouncer can be heard to say: 'That's right, we're all f***ing racists. Go complain to the f***ing Government, they'll kick you out".

Mr Haider reported the incident to NT Police but was told it was a civil matter.

He then turned to the NT Anti-Discrimination Commission and was told the Act did not cover him because he did not purchase goods and services.

Northern Territory Anti-Discrimination Commissioner Sally Sievers told the ABC the case would not have needed to go to the Federal Court if the Territory's legislation was in line with the rest of the country.

Mr Haider was born in Pakistan, grew up in the UAE and became an Australian citizen in 2013.

These curries always try and be "The squeaky wheel that gets the most oil".

The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Mon 09 Feb 2015In the Federal Court on Friday, Justice Mansfield ruled the bouncer committed unlawful discrimination against Mr Haider "by using language which was reasonably likely in the circumstances to offend, insult and intimidate him due to ethnic origin."

The bouncer can be heard throughout taunting the man.

"You're a f***ing Indian, mate. Have a respect for our country," he said. "Speak English. It's our country. Australia, mate. White people."

"You're boat people."

Let's try changing the target so that it's someone of European origin rather than the Indian sub-continent:

"You're a f***ing White dog. Have a respect for our country," he said. "It's our country. Australia, fella. Koori people."

"You're a f***ing White c***."

Put that way, it is something I am very familiar with, and no doubt the bouncer is too. How many times have you heard the same and been told to build a bridge and get over it? That language and those very words - often accompanied by violence - are a daily factor of life for White people across Australia. What is it that makes us White people so unique that our right to protection against abuse and violence is fobbed off?

Quote from: The United Nationshttp://www.ohchr.org/EN/ProfessionalInterest/Pages/CERD.aspx
International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination: Adopted and opened for signature and ratification by General Assembly resolution 2106 (XX) of 21 December 1965 - entry into force 4 January 1969, in accordance with Article 19

PART I

Article 1

4. Special measures taken for the sole purpose of securing adequate advancement of certain racial or ethnic groups or individuals requiring such protection as may be necessary in order to ensure such groups or individuals equal enjoyment or exercise of human rights and fundamental freedoms shall not be deemed racial discrimination ....

Article 2
1. (e) Each State Party undertakes to encourage, where appropriate, integrationist multiracial organizations and movements and other means of eliminating barriers between races, and to discourage anything which tends to strengthen racial division.

2. States Parties shall, when the circumstances so warrant, take, in the social, economic, cultural and other fields, special and concrete measures to ensure the adequate development and protection of certain racial groups or individuals belonging to them, for the purpose of guaranteeing them the full and equal enjoyment of human rights and fundamental freedoms.

Which essentially says, Only White people can be racist. The UN has ordered it, and your state or nation has complied and has deemed you to be unequal in the eyes of the law and predetermined you to be marked for life as a racist, due to you being born of White European origins.

So, what are you going to do about that, Whitey?

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/strip-club-compo-to-aid-charity/story-fnk0b1zt-1227216344674

THE man who won a Federal Court case against a Darwin strip club after he was racially abused by a bouncer says he will donate his compensation money to charity. 

Waqas Haider was verbally abused and physically assaulted by the Honey Pot strip club bouncer on Mitchell St in ­February last year.

Mr Haider had been walking down the street when he collected some stray balloons to prevent a road accident and was targeted by the bouncer who called him a "f***ing Indian" and continued to taunt him before pushing him.

In the Federal Court on ­Friday, Justice John Mansfield ruled that the bouncer committed unlawful discrimination against Mr Haider.

The bouncer's employer, the Honey Pot Club, was ­ordered to pay $9000 in compensation for the loss and damage Mr Haider suffered.

Mr Haider said he had ­decided to give the money to a charity for education.
(How about the RSPCA? some people think all kinds of animals deserve rights? no? what about the Down syndrome society)?

"I think I would achieve my purpose if this money could help creating the awareness about such critical issues even in one person only," he said.

"This case itself is a triumph of Australian values.
??? Australian values were initially white Australia policy and banishing and slaying Asian parasites at the Lambing Flat Gold fields as well as Tasmania doing a number on coons! What would this Paki know about "Australian" Values?

"I went to Federal Court to get acknowledgment and now I have ­received it."

That doesn't mean everyone else acknowledges you are "Australian" and accepted you Paki scum! Nobody likes you slimey brown rats!

The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top